The Vampire Diaries

Our Town

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 12, 2012 on The CW

• Vampiree!

I love this show .

& the part I hate the most is when Bonnie act like a hard-ass.

Like come on now .

Elena only did it to save him .

If not bonnie why wouldn't you just go your witchy spell and save is life .

Thats all ready messup.

• Fan-freakin'-tastic!

They've done it yet again! This just gets better and better with every episode. And truthfully, I'm becoming a huge fan of Klaus. Can't wait till he serves Stefan a dish of that villain medicine!

Damon slow playing it with Elena is just brilliant on his part, well done mate.

And the ending...WHOA! I wanna watch it again already.
  • Love this show

The show just keeps getting more and more interesting. They still have some plot holes that need explaining- like who was the original doppelganger before Katherine- but the story itself is getting more interesting.

There are of course still annoying characters- Bonnie, I'm looking in your direction- but the show is great!

Ps: is it just me, or does Stefan look especially hot this season? I never thought I'd say this since Ian has ALWAYS been the love of my life (after Tom welling of course)!
  • Our Town

Our Town was a perfect and very entertaining episode of The Vampire Diaries because it had my adrenaline rushing, my heart pumping, and the blood running fast through my veins with excitement, surprise, and amazement as the story unfolded. Stefan and Damon decide it's time to get Klaus to get rid of his Hybrids or they will, but Stefan goes to a whole new level of darkness as he kidnaps Elena as part of his plot. The town council members are awkwardly accepting of situations now that their kids are turned to Vampire or Hybrid. It was nice of Caroline's friends to come through for her on her birthday/funeral. There were so many small great things about this episode, to many to list. I thought it was interesting how events played out and I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!