The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 2 of 15

• Love the show but, really?

So sick of Stefan flipping the switch scene and Enzo needs to go. I hope the show gets better soon. I'm almost to the the point of not watching it anymore because, it's so aggravating.
  • the originals and catherine big lost for tvd

TVD is a great show no doubt , but the truth since the originals got out from show and then catherine , the story now become so poor and boring and i feel that writer got nothing new or inspected to write ,

the show become more about love now, no action no suspense, i think more good character like klaus may save the show in the comming years, caroline and stefen is a big love mistake i think, the love triangle was the best thing in the show, damon and elena, returning so fast to love each other after wiping her memory of him also one of the boring thing in the season 6 , ideas are good but writing and story not that good, choosing character still good in tvd but the story have to improve,
  • Screw Elanie

.playing both brothers makes her a disappointment to all females.... she should choose Dameon he is soooooo much better than Stephen also hope there is a season 7.... cutting dameon some slack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• the perfect Diaries

I hope they make a the vampire diarys 7 because they show literally made me cry laugh and express any emotion. This is literally the best show I ever watched. I can't watch anything else now. There is one little thing that I want I want is Ian and Nina to be together cuz if they make it perfect couple in a show they can make a perfect couple in the real world. I wish they never broke up in real life!
  • Bonnie's Prison World

Where the heck does Bonnie keep getting fresh food and clothes in her captive prison world? Someone needs to get rid of Enzo, please! I really don't care for Caroline and Stefan getting together, it just doesn't fit.
  • The Lame Diaries

I really loved The Vampire Diaries until season 4. Season 5 was meh, and season 6 is ew. There's literally no story in season 6 except for the witches, and if I'm not mistaken it's the vampire diaries and not the witch diaries so let the show focus on vampires.. if you can even call them that. The vampires have gotten so soft, you barely see them killing someone in season 6. Remember when Damon wasn't such a pussy and killed people? Or when there were badass people like Klaus, Katherine or Rebekah? Killing Katherine was the biggest mistake of TVD, Elena is too soft and she's only fun when her humanity is turned off. The show is all about love now and there's no action. I have to force myself watching an episode of it, hoping it gets better. *changes into vine girl* I DON'T THINK ANYTHING HAS CHANGED IF ANYTHING ITTA WENT FROM WORSE TO WORSER

Yeah but.. The Originals is getting better and TVD is getting worse.

Please bring some freaking action..
  • Choosing the Right Skin Care for You

I don't really know bit similar to declare sonic it's probably not as great just because the brush heads a little bit smaller and probably more dense than a little Clarion one and I know the Clarion doesn't spend it kind of just like vibrate so I don't really know which one is better I'm sure they both work awesome but .

• Season 5-6

I like the show but the newer seasons are changing my mind. I semi liked season five. I want Stefan and Elena back together. He loves her with an unconditional pure love. Damon is just always doing something dumb ... And omg I hate Enzo I don't see any need for his character. Kai was getting annoying he kept coming Back but I guess the merge will make his character more humane. Once again I trip dislike Enzo I wish he would go away. I also wish Matt had something that didn't make him so weak. Season 6 is getting to be hard to watch with the above stated.
  • please please please

please lose the Brit Vamp

most of the characters on the show are tolerable

but that guy is just plain nauseating

if i have to look at him in another episode

I will definitely quit the show
  • Vampire Diaries New Season

The story kicked off with Stefan as Elena's first love, which then un winded to a tale of two brothers who deeply loved Elena Gilbert. To take the first love of the show and put him with Caroline who has been with many other characters, diminishes Stefan's character and is just weird. It's sad that Stefan doesn't have someone to be with, but it depicts how strong his love was for Elena and that he would die loving her. That to me, would've still kept the theme of VD which kept me on my feet at the beginning. Elena, is also losing her role as the main character. She is supposed to be the loving character that links everyone together. In this new season, she's rather someone who's MIA many of the times. VD is starting to become an episode of many different stories rather than one story with one strong theme.
  • This Show is getting boring

I used to love TVD when there was The Originals season. Seeing Klaus, Rebekah, and Kol were more exciting than Silas and Markus things that was so boring, annoying, and weird. Season 2,3 and 4 is great but seson 5 is getting ridiculous and then season 6, It's so pointless and sooo boring. I really did'nt enjoy the first 15 minutes in season 6 episode 1 and the most ridiculous thing is when the ghost can come back to life without finding their body. This show is getting worst in every episode. And I still don't understand why Tyler become human again. Can somebody explain to me about it? And Caroline is the most annoying character in season 1-6 which means in all seasons she's so damn annoying. If Julia plec made her be killed in season 1 I think it wouldn't change the plot at all. And the mistake Julia Plec made was when Elena and Bonnie thought that Caroline was a bitch then why should they became bestfriend when caroline became a vampire? That doesn't make any sense. How could a bitch suddenly turn into a good people when she became a vampire whom is the monster that should kill human to stay alive? Oh and the main characters keep coming back from death is so damn annoying and ridiculous.
  • Never to watch again

so as I am enjoying my Vampire Diaries I watch it religiously every week never missing an episode not even halfway through it I had to change the channel. it seems the show has resorted to promoting drug use therefore I opted to watch the new episode of Big Bang Theory is this what the world is coming to when a TV show has to promote drugs to get more ratings drug use is nothing to joke about it's a serious illness it doesn't make a show any better and it doesn't make the plot any more important this is BULLS*** I for one boycott Vampire Diaries and will never watch it again ridiculous.

I waited a long time for season 6 and it had a good start. When Alararic compelled Elena's memories and she saw Damon for the first time again, it was very touching but now it is getting boring for some reason. The supposedly bad guy is Ki who is a complete looser and Enzo that was nice and with his sexy accent now he is going psycho and tries to hurt the salvatore girl. I mean WTH really? What happened to all that mysterious secrets behind their lives that made us keep wanting more and more and also Delena is now like meh! I really hope it gets better I really love the show but I'm not as exited as I was before with the past 5 seasons. I will keep watching it though but expect more.
  • Traveler

Okay so if the traveler juju is in Katherine's bloodline shouldn't it be in elenas blood line to ? So shouldn't that make Elena a traveler ? I love this show a lot in only in season five but this came to mind.
  • The Day I Tried to live

I think that Caroline and Stefan are going to be good together because they have gotten closer ever since Caroline turned into a vampire. Also I think that Damon and Elena are amazing and I really want elena to get her memories back. I read in a Season 6 episode 14 Spoilers article that Sheriff Forbes needs help on a case that has never been finished, a case on Elena's parents. What could happen maybe they will find out something big that will change a lot for Elena and Jeremy. For example what caused the car to just randomly go of a bridge their had to be a story behind their death.

Luke and Kai weren't supposed to merge my guess is that something went wrong, they weren't twins although they were the same blood twins are the only ones allowed to merge. I think that Kai and luke's personalities didn't just come together. Maybe they are both fighting for one body. When Kai finally had the chance to kill Liv something was holding back its like he couldn't move his harm, also one important they might be fighting of one body but I think Luke is winning. Kai has changed a lot after the merge he may have his usual Kai comments but Luke definitely is taking over, being so caring and doing selfless things he was about to die laying there and instead he still did the spell. So far we have seen enough to say that Kai would never miss an opportunity to kill his sister and almost die to do a selfless thing something smells funny there, after the merge they are supposed to combine together as equals but Kai is fighting for his body and brain.

Finally Bonnie has to come back and be happy with the love of her life and her friends, although Elena says Jeremy can move on, he shouldn't Bonnie gave up her life for all of them repeatedly and Elena gives up so quickly why? I think Bonnie will come back but not the same, she will always still be full of bravery but will not be the same Bonnie that ounce was. What will happen?
  • WHat Happened to this TVD??

TVD is getting sooooooooo boringgg!!! :( I dunno hw they would go on for 7th season... Some miracle should happen in this.. :(
  • I just had to lower my rating for this show from 9.5 to 6, which used to be one of my favs.

I don't know if this show can handle a 7th season. It's struggling already. This season alone, they killed their own mythology. Vampires have been around for a 1000 years, diseases have been around longer than that. why wouldn't their blood cure a human? And why wouldn't they just become a normal vampire if they died with vamp blood in them? Since they can't seem to smell sickness on someone, a vampire doesn't know who's got a life-threatening disease or not when they've been giving their blood to people throughout history who've died and come back as vampires just fine. Are we to believe that every. single. vampire ever made was a HEALTHY human when they died? This season is SO damn stupid. I'm sad now. I didn't even buy season five when it came out on Blu-Ray. I only own season 1-4.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IS MY LIFE I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELENA 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!! DAMON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!! the people who say its boring its not ! it has story lines drama supernatural and action its AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I still love this show!

I started watching the show in 2011, i thought it was awesome! My favorite season was season 4 and I'm also liking this season. I really hope they bring Bonnie back soon and I don't understand why vampire blood can't cure Sheriff Forbes cancer. For the first time ever, I felt sorry for Caroline and that's a hard thing for me to do since I can't stand her character. I thought the coven story line was interesting and now that it's over, I hope they come up with a good story line to replace it. I'm loving the Sarah Salvatore story line and I'm anxious to find out how it ends. Last Season was my least favorite because there were so many unnecessary characters like Amara, Luke, Liv and the stupid Travelers story line which made no sense and was very confusing. But overall, this show still spikes my interest.
  • Was Cool At First But Now Bored

This Show Was Awesome At Ist But Now After Season4 The SHow's Gone Bored.....

It's more of a teenage love story than a vampire story, Mystic Falls is a natural magnet of supernatural disaster and none of the main characters dies (or stays dead). We have long before accepted that. Why can't they? Enough already with the ever whining, hypocritically moral, I-cannot-decide-who-or-what-I-want, poor Elena who has suffered so many great losses. Honestly, exept for her foster parents and an aunt, what has Elena lost? Both her boyfriends - who by the way are brothers and no one seems to care while everybody accused Katherine for the same reason - keep dying and then coming back, her brother came back, even her former/current teacher-father figure came back from the dead and I'm pretty sure her best friend is about to escape her fate too, soon. And Elena was a doppleganger and now she's a vampire. I mean, most of us are neither and have sustained heavier losses. And, moral? Elena? Please... Whoever theatens her little gang is a monster and must be put down for the greater good, but if any of her friends, or herself, snaps out and accidentally kills a town, she is sad for half an episode and it's ok, lets go to the grill, joy! That has nothing to do with the beautiful actress playing Elena, of course. She was great as Katherine. the character just sucks!

Now, I won't even begin with Caroline. She is one of the most annoying, stupid characters in the history of tv shows. Ever! Klaus should have been high on bad blood or vervain the whole time while in Mystic Falls. Seriously, mate, you deserve way better!

Stefan is a vampire in denial for more than 150 years. You are a vampire, Stefan! Vampires kill people. It's what they do for a living, literally. Get over with it or suicide, already!

Damon is the only character that makes sincere efforts to keep up with his identity as a vampire in a decent way, and, of course, he is the bad guy! He is in love, now, and he tries to impress the "Virgin Bloody Mary" he fell for, we understand that, but I believe in Damon. He will return to his ways one day!

Does anyone else wonder why they keep putting up with the arrogant nobody with the Italian name and the British accent? Why does't anyone just kill Enzo, already? They have killed far less meddling, annoying characters! Why??

Overall, the show was decent for as long as there were main characters who were still human (Matt, the overhelpful fang-hug and Jeremy, the depressed ex-hunter do not count) and the Originals were in it. Now, it's all about whining vampires and an indifferent love story. Not for me anymore. Sorry...
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Recurring plots

Catch the bad guy Bicker on how to kill the bad guy while the bad guy figures out an escape. Bad guy escapes (all the bad guys did for the nth time in the last 6 seasons). More guy wreaks havoc. Repeat.

I'm sick an tired of screaming at the screen because al they have to do is wither shoot, or put a stake through the heart, or rip their head off or their hearts out, but NO--They have to start bickering like immature kids and then the bad guy gets away. Again. For the nth time. In all 6 seasons. I've had it!
  • Nice show but ending was like

Damon shouldn't died at the end keeps me crying :(
  • Should not end

I like this show so much!! they should not end this show
  • keep the show on

everyone is more than entitled to have their own opinion but everyone keeps mentioning how sheriff forbs should just be healed by vampire blood and yes fair enough its suppost to cure everything so when she found out she would of just told her daughter to heal her witch she didnt this meaning maybe she didnt want to b cured the story line in vampire diaries is great and something i look forward to watching i think the plot will continue to improve and not only that you can not just cancel a show when ever u feel like it just becaus ea few people have gone of it when people who do still want to watch it are sat waiting to see what happens to Elena and bonnie and joe
  • WAS Best show back in 2009/2012

Now this is the wrost show on the TV. Should ended after season 4.

This was my last episode, we saw in season 5 that Elena father was curing children with cancer with vampire blood and now vampire blood can't cure cancer? Really? Looks like all the writeres are gone and the new ones didn't even bother to watch what happened before in the show...

• enough!

now i think the show must be ended...

Welcome to ( New-World Vampire Screed). Do you want to be a vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good you are interested contact us on
  • Christmas Thru Your Eyes

***this contains spoilers***Let me first say that I like the show and have been watching it from the beginning. And since the beginning, vampire blood has cured EVERYTHING!!! And now, for some strange reason, it will not cure the cancerous tumor that has developed in Sheriff Forbes! Come on people!! Doesn't everyone know that vampire blood cures any and all health issues!!! It sounds to me like the writers are running out of ideas or they just blanked on this one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10