The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 2 of 13

• damon

i love the show , good finale , i can't wait saison 6 :)
  • This is my final season to watch Vampire Diaries

2.5
    Well this ended my reign for watching #VampireDiaries. Bonnie, & Damon were the main reasons I watched the show with Elena a close third . It sucked when they took away Bonnie's powers, then on top of that they killed Elena, I stopped watching then until Elena returned, but this time was strike 3. Damon is my favorite character on the show. I hear he just landed another role, and well Bonnie never recovered her powers and then they kill her. The only African American on the show?!!! It was fun while it lasted.
  • Why TH would you change Elena to a Vampire!?!!?

4.5
    oh so she could be with Damon, belch!!! skipped season 4 because of that crap and came back in season 5 just because of a waist of time!
  • Elena never went weak when Kalus took all the blood from her veins !

and now she went so weak immediately, secondly what a pathetic way of taking blood out of doppelgangers !
  • holy shit

episode 21 left me quite stunned n nearly in tears for once
  • Holy shit will Elena ever stop crying and this show just keep getting worse.

This show cant get worse, I cant believe CW has space for stupid crap like TVD and the origianls but no space for Tomorrow People.

They should have ended the series strong in season 3 itself, go on girls I honestly dont care if u dislike this. Just sharing my opinion.
  • klaus

i miss klaus he is wonderful than Damon
  • BEST SHOW

MY BEST SHO***WWW
  • wATch>>Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live streaming England - Premier League Soccer

I think, your are surfing internet for get your favorite teams match Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live streaming TV link directly on your desktop, laptop or net-pad. Don't worry, we are here for your help. Here you can get your all sporting event easy. So don't be hesitated just follow our instruction and recommended streaming link assure that you are 100% satisfied in our service Soccer Match.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Soccer Link

Status: Live

England - Premier League Soccer

Watch Live Soccer On Your PC

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE Soccer TV CHANNELS

The Following TV are Broadcast on ESPN, TEN Action, STAR Sports, TEN Sports and many TV are broadcast Leeds Sheffield Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live Soccer Game Video TV channel on PC.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH Soccer TV

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live, Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live online England - Premier League Soccer, Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live online on PC, Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live online on your PC or laptop, Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live stream,Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live sop cast, Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live stream. To watch this game live play just click here. Watch and enjoy Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live online broadcast here, You can enjoy the action live streaming on your PC via Internet TV channels. Crystal Palace vs Liverpool live match video.
  • What happened?

Is part of the writers' new process being drunk for this season? 'Cause I swear this show was interesting before the swan dive known as Season 5...

I feel like I'm watching a soap opera now.
  • *Contains Spoilers

I used to love this show. It had plots that hooked you and flowed well throughout the seasons in addition to the romance story-lines that didn't grow annoying (like a lot of young adult/teen dramas). The story-lines catered to a broader range of age groups than many CW shows along with a large and extremely devoted fandom that proves the show's success. They could not have possibly picked a cast that's better-suited for the roles they play, too.

Then season 5 happened. I don't think I have ever lost interest in a show I loved so much as quickly as I have this season (I haven't even seen the past couple episodes yet, and honestly don't care to). The season 4 finale gave me high hopes for season 5 and all the writers could do with the character of Silas. Then they killed him off. Almost instantly. What?

Qetsiyah's return also made me excited. She was a character that had only been mentioned throughout the previous seasons, but her relation to Bonnie and her association with such ancient history made her someone that could bring a lot to the table. Then she killed herself. Again, almost instantly.

This is when the writers just lost it. There are so many new plot introductions and twists that the show's actually become boring. Just to touch on a few, the Travelers make me roll my eyes any time they come onto the screen. They practically came out of nowhere with motives so confusing I've given up on even trying to figure anything out. I don't even know what their purpose for being on the show is in the first place, especially in comparison to past threats the characters have faced. Katherine and Elena used to seem like 2 completely different people to me, but this season there's hardly a difference. Plus, Katherine's time on the show reached its expiration date a while ago. She's not alive now, after successfully proving how horrible she is yet again. Just in case we didn't have enough reason to hate her before.

As far as this "love triangle" issue I thought was FINALLY solved in the season 4 finale, the never ending problems seem like Elena and Damon are making up any excuse they can to hate each other. Despite always preferring Damon in the whole "which brother should she choose?" debate, I've lost all interest in the path their relationship will take. Yes, the love triangle has served as a basis for the show and its story, but the romances and their complications were only interesting when they didn't seem unnecessary/forced. At least there was Enzo. Apparently he died too, though, just like every other potentially interesting character we met this season. Then he came back as a ghost? Good, more confusion! I think the writers put a bunch of story ideas into a drawing and made a goal to randomly select and incorporate each one into the script before season 5 is over.

I'll catch up on the show once the finale is out because I still have hope for the final season. The cast is lovable and if the show can go back to its roots, there's still potential. I rarely find a show that I love enough to go through the trouble of remembering to keep up with it weekly. I just hope this one doesn't turn into another letdown.
  • Finally an episode that focuses on the Principal Characters

Shockingly this episode wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I mean even Matt did something useful. Uh Jeremy's still as dumb as a post. Nice tension between Damon & Stefan. Caroline got told by Elena, but she fit in nicely in this episode. Now can we kill damn doppleganger story line. Enough. Damon & Elena belong together. Damon is the most honest person on this show, why becuase he doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Here's hoping next season the writers focus on the relationships between the characters as opposed to outside bullshit like The Travelers.
  • Come on

4.5
    The show is not as good as earlier, it's getting dull and boring from week to week like they don't have any new ideas, when Enzo appeared I thought it was refreshing and that something big will happen connected to him, but he is dead now so I guess that ship has sailed. And all the travelers sh*t is more annoying than intriguing, I just hope there is a giant ending of the 5th season because I'm kinda disappointed right now.
  • We need Stefan and Elena together

We can't relate to any of the characters, they're all vamps. Big mistake to turn Elena into a vampire. The first three seasons were magical, but now the story lines move so fast they don't make sense and one can tell they're not well thought out. I used to be glued to the TV, now I just have it as background because it's intensity has gone. Stefan's love for Elena is what kept the show intense and interesting. You could feel what they felt, we got a little of it in last week's episode.
  • What happened

I can't believe how much I used to like this show. It changed when they made the stupid decision to turn Elena into a vampire. A major plot point in the earlier seasons was that Elena wanted to keep her humanity. I can barely tell the difference between her and Katherine any more, she's turned into a needy, smug and disloyal character who is a world away from the girl we were introduced to. I used to root for Damon and Elena, but they made the relationship so dull and soap opera-ish that I've lost interest in that too. I remember the head writer saying something about the love triangle finally being sorted, and that was 3 seasons ago! Honestly, I just wish this show wouldn't concentrate on relationships or boring plot twists so much. Have a look at what some other shows are doing and understand why they're so successful.
  • Meh, used to be better

I used to LOVE this show and when i say "love" i mean love up until season 3. Season 4 had a few great episodes and so did season 5 but recently there have been too many mid season finales that they just come back with these horrible written story lines, characters. They spent a whole 3 (probably even more) episodes talking about the witch Amara but come to find out they just kill her off the show just like that which was a waste of time. Any ways this whole thing (SPOILER ALERT) with the gay witch twins is just too much it's boring and they are not relevant to the show never mind the travellers that are in the show its just so stupid. I used to think this show was amazing it had a great storyline and greatly written episodes but now all i think is that Michael Malarkey's character Enzo is the only thing that is keeping this show together and giving life to it he is officially the new klaus of mystic falls now that Damon is no longer known for his "bad boy" rep because Elena practically chopped his balls off excuse my language ever since she's been going out with Damon. Honestly I'm gonna say i will keep on watching the show but the season finale better be worth all these weeks i've been waiting for each episode to come but i have to say The Originals beats this show ten times more. Sorry The vampire diaries.
  • Writing has been going down hill

I generally like the new Elena, I find her much more interesting and realistic than the old Elena. She's not as sweet and innocent as she used to be but thats life. Stelena was sweet but I never though they were epic and I hope to see Stefan with someone new. I do love Damon and Elena together and they are the main reason I watch this show but they haven't done as well with the DE storyline as the writers could have. Add that to the multiple seemingly pointless story lines and the huge breaks between airings, and this season has been pretty subpar. But all shows have an off season or two and I just hope the writers up their game.
  • These Vampires Suck

The show was super awesome until Elena turned into a vampire, then everything went to shit. Also, they think they are being clever with all these plot twists but it is just getting ridiculous! I swear to god if something happens to Matt, I am completely done with this show, not everybody on it needs to be supernatural for it to get views. If anything they are hurting they rating by just killing everybody off!
  • tvd music

first of all... a lot has changed in the 4th and 5th season.. but the music i remember watching the first three seasons and actually enjoying them A LOT because in every scene i used to be so involved in the emotions because the background music theme they used to put in different scenes just got to me... and i loved the music they used to put when stephen was writing in his diary... and the passion and danger music they used to put while damon and elena were having a moment... i mean please bring that stuff back... now everything has changed so much, i still love the show and everything.. but i really miss the way it used to be before... and enough wit the i still love the show.. hope they realize whats really missing now..
  • elena and stefan

I love this show but please put back Elena and Stefan back together that what make me watch the show in the first place the love they have for each other. Now they not together any more I don't won't too watch the show
  • Love The Vampire Diaries

I love this show, and will continue to watch it as long as they keep making new seasons. I don't know why everyone keeps saying it is getting the same to me as it has always been. The only thing negative I have to say is PLEASE NO CAROLINE AND STEPHEN ... GAG! I think Caroline and Klaus would be much better. Also I love Enzo he is a great knew addition. I would also love to see more of is such a cutie. I am not a big fan of Jeremy for some reason. I think the way he talks bugs me and his acting seems awkward. I find him boring. I also find Tyler boring. Please show more Enzo, Matt and Klaus, Love them! And I will say again no Stephen and no.

Anyway as I said in the beginning I love this show and every week I can't wait for the next episode to come and I hate it when I have to wait to weeks lol.
  • last seen

looks so much like dana -sis
  • vamp ship is going to sink...

2.5
    As per the previous reviews about season 4 &5, All i can say is after watching the first three seasons, i tried to read the plot summary over wiki and u knw wat i feel proud not to have seen season 4 and 5(17 episodes), it saved a significant time...

All this happnd coz f lack of new idea nd SOLID RECURRENCE of same events...

• Damon Lover

5.5
    I loved the chemistry between Elena and Damon. I loved the stability that she brought to his character. Even though we know that Damon is a bad vamp, we know that as long as Elena and him were together, he would not make a bad choice. I think that Stephan is great for someone else. He and Elena make a boring couple. Caroline and Claus are awesome together. Bonnie and Jeremy are super hot together. Elena's indecisiveness is making her my least favorite character. Let her and Damon get back together and let them become a stable couple. Let some of the other characters take the spotlight. The whole Elena and Stephan and Elena and Damon is boring. Sort of like Bella and Edward/Jacob saga. She ended up with Edward but I think that it would have made a much more exciting book/movie if she ended up with Jacob. 5.5
  • Became SUPER boring

I stopped watching this on 5th season. This show turned to total crap with constant resurrections of main characters, everybody now is a werewolf or vampire, dialogues are awful and storyline is boring as hell. I was much, much better, but now it's good only as a goofball. Bleh...
  • Love this show.

I still absolutely love this show, but it needs just a little more excitment.
  • stelenaforever

Seriously? It's getting really annoying seeing the exact same thing happen over and over agsin. Ifi had a choice I would justknow whho Elena ends up with and never look at TVd again
  • Katherine dies, the show dies

Katherine Freakin' Pierce was the life of the show. Everyone else has become boring and predictable; I can't even stand to watch scenes with Elena anymore. Like, what's so exciting about her? Nothing. The only thing preventing her from getting killed off, is the fact that she's the main character. Katherine, however, has always had more potential; how can the writers just throw away something as precious as the Goddess who gave the Salvatore brothers eternal life? She's their beginning and their end, always will be. Whether they like it or not. I believe Katherine deserves a lot more credit than she gets, and definitely does NOT deserve being dragged to hell. Like, wtf? People who have died before her and successfully passed through Bonnie were no better than her. They just hadn't lived and suffered as much, hadn't had as many chances to screw up as Kat did. I'm sure if they had been put in her shoes for a few years, they would've become a thousand times worse than her.
  • tvd lover <3

kathrine never dies :D

fuck yeah :)

love this i am for greece and i can't watch TVD online and i need to wait a site to share news episodes with greek subs
  • Becoming increasingly boring, but..

I'll start off by saying that I have been a fan of this show for awhile.. It was the first show I binge-watched when I got Netflix. I had often avoided it in the beginning because of the title, and the fact that I likened it to Twilight purely because of the vampire romance aspect. What started off as a pretty lame teenage romantic drama soon turned into a show that brought me to tears every other episode... Never thought that I would become so invested in fictional characters. I think that one of the things that this show does best is character development. Caroline is probably the best example of this. The second thing that I like about it is that it introduces some interesting mysteries that keep me on the edge of my seat.. Or it used to anyway. I would give it a rating of 10, but since season 4 I have been becoming increasingly bored. I feel like it is the same stuff over and over, not as bad as Degrassi, but still pretty repetitive. There is just something about the show that makes me forgive this frustrating fault, and I keep coming back every Thursday (out of boredom, but I do keep coming back). Not a bad show, but I can't wait for something interesting to happen.. Something that makes me eager for Thursdays again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10