The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 3 of 11

• Best ever

Best casting and screen play.
  • Great show

This show has its interesting moments. One of the things i love most about it are the cliffhangers at the end of each episode which really keeps you into it. It can be a bit cheesy at times with all the love lines being thrown around but other than that, great show
  • i didnt seen worst story like this.

How elena will leave stefan ! thats disgusting . He Did Every Thing For . How She leaves him . Stefan kept his life to Save her. When elena loves Stephen no one gone . Whenever she starts feeling on loss his brother,bonnie and everything. I am it only one . That is also for stefan
  • can you make more recaps?

you never done recaps on season 4, season 3, or season 2 can you get started on them please.
  • Problem with vampires ?

Problem with vampires call sam and dean (supernatural) they will take carer of vampires Head .
  • Serial Killers and the women who love/cover for them.

Hypothetical question:

Whichever of the Salvatore bothers Elena is salivating for has just completed the ritual to wake up Acathla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Elena has the sword necessary to end the ritual by killing her love, and he is completely open to attack, gloating over how she will not be able to kill him. Will she:

A) Run him through, saving the world at the cost of killing the man she loved.

B) Kiss him as the world gets flushed into hell, dooming humanity to extinction.

I think we all know Elena will choose option 'B'.
  • Ian Somerholder can Bite Me

I love this show, its so good.... there's not a character that I don't like... I never miss an episode... I'm looking forward to The Originals too...

• Where are you TVD???

Please come back. I miss you TVD of seasons 1 and 2.
  • Damon and Elena!!

I am so happy Damon and Elena are finally together. i hope that they make it all the way to the end. i really hope the tv show goes with what most fans want. Delena <3
  • the best

um soooooooooooooo in love with damon salvatore he is just hoooooooooot love u bigtime buddy mwaaaah good choice ellena
  • Jeremy

Jeremy is the one guy i like i don't care for the rest of them that much at all

so i rather see mostly Jeremy but am all so not much of a fan of the show the show's to much like the movie twilight
  • Great show however it needs older vampires.

5.5
    A couple older vampires would be good. I don't see any on the show. I am only on season 2. Hopefully there will be a couple as the show goes on. Young and hot is nice. In the real world old and plain exist too. Maybe a couple of plain old vampires to stir things up. Maybe you could put in a couple of warlocks too.
  • Love this show!

The Vampire Diaries is an AWESOME show!

It's very similar to twilight but SOO much better!

It's full of hot guys and has an interesting and intense theme!

It has some mistakes, like all shows, but i think its all the mistakes are worth it!
  • Interview Style Annoying

Anyone else find this "interview style" storytelling annoying? The background might as well just be out-of-focus cardboard cut-outs, with ambient sound, since almost the whole thing is shot like each character is being interviewed, and no one else is really there. No interaction with them, no nothing.
  • Only watching because of Klaus + Caroline

Elena sucked ever since this show started. I only watched again when I heard Klaus and Caroline's love was brewing and that it was worth watching the show. I even change the channel when Dobrevs face comes on and check back periodically to see if klaroline's on.
  • The writers are pissing off the fans

1.5
    Anyone who went on tumblr, or or youtube would easily see that what the writers are doing with the characters is infuriating the fans. The fans are fed up with elena whining about everything and beign the center of the universe. the writers justify her whining by sayign she has been through so much. But in reality she hasnt been through as much as some of her friends. Caroline has been kidnapped 5 times, tortured 4 times, has nearly died twice from hybrid bites, was raped and abused by damon (and yes it was rape because he compelled away her will to fight back or deny him, she was not a consensual or willing elena could care actually throws it in carolines face because everything revolves around her.

Then you take into account that the writers arent being logical at all when it comes to the other characters. If Klaus gains camille as a love interest in the spin off, fans are going to be infuriated. Why would a 1000 year old vampire who has never had a relationship with a woman besides sex and draining suddenly start a relationship with a human? especially since we all know that for the first time in over 1000 years he has fallen in love with caroline.

Bonnies story line has gone down the toilet as well.

THE ONLY REASON I CONTINUE TO HANG AROUND THE SHOW AT THIS POINT IS TO SEE IF ANY KLAROLINE COMES OF IT
  • Currently at Season 2

So I was near the ending of season 2, and I kind of thought it was starting to get stupid. Like how stefan can catch shooting wood stakes so easily, yet Pearl couldn't. Forget the shooting, Elijah was suppose to be an original yet he couldn't even dodge a running vampire at 1/10th of his age? I thought bringing an original was a good twist but its pretty stupid showing how they killed him 3x, 2x in 1 episode. I liked the show until they started showing someone from being godly and unkillable to slower reflex then a human.

Also one thing, how can Stefan catch a football coming at his head from behind him, without it touching him, while Elijah cant dodge something in-front of him?
  • not so intriguing this season

The latest episodes have been pointless and uninteresting to watch. It is almost a bummer when there is about a months gap in between episodes.. You are not as hooked on after all that
  • the best of the best

i must say this movie in general is so bloody, intriguing and breath taking. see for more on vampire movies
  • im disappointed

i mean l really love this show but im so sick of the cure and elena and everything , this season is less than i expected .. im seriously watching it only for klaroline because the rest is boring and they are killing all the great characters like alaric , kol , jeremy and now klaus has a new show and he might not be on tvd as much .. and i hate the fact that we have to wait for some ep. more than 2 weeks or something like that .. don't get me wrong i still love the show but im disappointed by this season .. im sorry :(
  • Alaric Alaric Alaric Alaric Alaric Alaric

now that cult is off air ,

i realy hope Alaric can return now for good

mabay as the super vamp but now he is one of the good guys/vamp's
  • GETTING REALLY BORING

Show is dragging..18 episodes and we are yet to know what the season is all about. Catherine suddenly showing up with elija. the true face of silas not seen since is awakening. this surely has to be the final season
  • This show is becoming a DRAG! and how many vacations is this show getting?

This is getting totally ridiculous!!!

Season 4 has 2 main plots - 1) FINDING THE CURE, 2)DECIDING WHO`S GOING TO TAKE IT.

Now to have those 2 plots writers of this show have taken the entire audience on a bluff ride for 18 episodes!!

I mean seriously, how much time do you think it should take to solve 2 plots as dumb as those?

This show is becoming a DRAG, and its Dragging the audience with it...

I`m not falling for this nonsense anymore...

Maybe the writers need the cure more than the damn vampires!

And what is up with the vacations?

After every 2 episodes these people take a vacation for 2 weeks!! its making us lose interest because of this.

Enough vacations or see your fanbase and viewership fall!!
  • Best tv couple

is the voting for best tv couple over because I was going to vote for damon and elena. I would Rate the show a 9
  • Two Words

Damon Salvatore.

That is all you need to assist you with watching this show. Damon is a great character and Ian Somerhalder does a great job of playing him. Damon and Stefan's chemistry is amazing, and that is a testament to Paul Wesley's acting too. Great cast, and a great show. Nothing but a 10!
  • Can't Change Perfection!!!

Love, love, love this show. It has everything that a good show needs. Sexy characters, romance, danger, and supernatural twists and turns that are gut-wrenching, beautiful, sad, and mind blowing all at once. I've read every book by . Smith including the Vampire Diaries and loved them all as well. I like it when a book and show/movie have a completely different outlook and direction. It is fun to see how different people change the arc of a central idea and what kind of ending there turns out to be. I also cannot stand it when people are Team Delana (Meaning Damon or Elena) or Team Stephana (or whatever Stephan and Elena are called), and grip, bitch, and moan anytime Elena shows her feelings for the opposite brother. Helloooo people, the love triangle is at the absolute center of the entire show, so get over it. I love the tension that it creates between all of the characters and how one girl's choice effects everyone around her. Julie Plec Kevin Williamson and all of the other genius, brilliant writers who work on this show, keep doing what your doing. Your ability to constantly send me on an emotional roller-coaster ride with every new episode and keep all of the twists and turns fresh and mind blowing make this show what it
  • what is going to be happend?

TVD will be continue for how many season ? will it end this season or it will go on? whom elena will end up with?
  • This crap needs to be booted off TV!

This has to be one of the saddest TV shows on at the moment. How Vampire Diaries has made it past Season One is beyond my knowledge.
  • Great show

waiting for its come back on March
  • very good show with some realy bad ...

sorry for my bad english i have warned you:)

i realy realy like this show,but i also realy hate some things.

why do we not see more of the vampires,if we see somthing it's only for 30 sec or 1 min, argh grrr face eyes allmost never a fang.

and it's not even make up mostly cgi

thats ok because they do a good job with it,but its just a flash and its over.

i get its about young people,well the allive once's

but they are killing most of the grown ups

why the hell kill off aleric(unless he wanted out him self)

and jermy,these two could have some realy great storylines.

if you think of it its not so orginal but i like the buffy things in the show.

the daylight rings,the big bad spike/klaus

first evil/silas

its not the same but its close

and there is nothing wrong with taking over things from other shows if its good,and the vampire diaries is that good.

but i just want some more vampire stuff and see it, more fangs instead of a high school love teen stuff like these silly school partys of the week
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10