The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 Returning October 2, 2014

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 3 of 12

• is elena really gone??????

in episode 13 of season 5 catherine is in elena's body for good right?? cause elena's body gets burned and all but she can't be really gone can she???
  • Stefan's Epic Fail (ep 5x12)

Okay who else does not buy that not only does Bonny not notice that she didn't feel Katherine's death but that after Katherine's mini hissy fit, Stefan doesn't realize that she is not Elena. I mean come on! I can buy that Elena doesn't just kill both of Nadia and the Traveller them when she has the chance, but I am rather sick of Matt being everybody's bitch. How can he not have a secret back up vervain thing on him by now? Why is his character still just so stupid? Okay that's my rant for the episode ... That and Tyler is a douche Caroline sho uld have just said it was revenge sex with Klaus for him say putting revenge over love of her.
  • Better than Twilight!

These vampires are not blossoming and they are drinking alcohol too. I prefer these awesome vampires rather than the Twilight vampires who can't even drink a glass of whisky.
  • Klaroline <3 and more. At a turning point, good or bad?

So I heard Julie Plec saying this was it for Klaroline, my reaction: 0_0 "Say whaat!? No, no, it's just the beginning! Seriousy!"

Caroline and Klaus' story is an EPIC love story, which is so rarely seen in today's fiction and it is so, SO refreshing! The story of a man, being pure evil, because of the lack of love, changing for the better, because of love and forgiveness - it's beautiful - EPIC! Ending that, would be digging your own grave!

The characters in Mystic Falls has reached a point, where they need to separate and move on, in order to keep growing, they've outgrown each other, it's natural. People rarely live and hang out with the same five people in the same small town their whole life and the MF crew has reached an age where one would normally move on. TVD is at a turning point and it's up to the writers, to decide if they want to keep up the popularity or if they'll sink the ship, and steer it into the classic tv-show trap of falling into a loop. As much as I'm excited about Katherine not being dead, it's getting a bit old. I mean, didn't they already deal with Katherine on several occasions? Some drastic changes or new characters are needed, otherwise the show is digging it's own grave, just saying.

The characters needs other surroundings, life experiences and people, to reach full potential, otherwise they'll lose their dept and color, which is one of the best things in vampire diaries and something that made it better than all the other vampire/supernatural creatures stories we see in today's fiction, but if they're continuing down this road, it gets boring...

SO please, PLEASE move Caroline to 'The Originals', somehow (heck, why not throw Stefan into the mix too, after all, him and Klaus were good friends once, plus, Rebekah has a little thing for him and Stefan need a change of scene from Katherine, Elena and Caroline needs to get away from the known surroundings and see a different side of life (or well, death :P) explore the perks of the vampire life, and who does that better than Klaus? I read somewhere that Caroline needed Matt, when she was an insecure human; Tyler, when they both were transforming and getting used to the new life and Klaus to show her the awesomeness and perks of eternity and embrace it, thought it described things pretty well :) And well, Klaus needs her, with the things he's dealing with in New Orleans. She may be, somewhat his weakness, but she's also he's strength, his safe haven, sanctuary and so, if things is going to end well in New Orleans, Caroline needs to be there, it would SERIOUSLY spice things up, in an amazing way!!

"Anyone capable of love, is capable of being saved"

"One day, in a year or even a century, you'll show up at my door and I'll show you what the world has to offer,"

"He is your first love, I intent to be your last, however long it takes"

She is his anchor, his humanity -He NEEDS her!

There you have it! Several reasons as to why it should end in a klaroline! Oh, and imagine the Ripper helping out in New Orleans :P

Look, I love the characters of TVD, which is why I watch the show, but sadly enough, lovable characters and good acting can be destroyed by a bad plot going into a loop, I've seen it happen to several shows ('Supernatural' and 'Glee', just to mention two) and I would be really sad to see it happen again. Mixing it more up with 'The Originals' would put an interesting spin on things and come on, they're recording in studious right next to each other and even uses some of the same props, it can't be that hard! Come on writers!

The 10 rating is for the hot klaroline moment, which I never get tired of watching <3
  • Stuck like a teenager!!

I'm 24 years old male and i'm stuck with this show for good people!!I love it!!Love the way the story turns around,love how the past memories and stories come in front and lead the present and the future and above all i like Ian in this bad boy always takes the girl in one or the other way!! ;) Keep up the good job people and well done!!!Greeting from Greece!!
  • All-time favorite..

This is my all-time favorite show :-)
  • awesome

Love this show!!!!!
  • A new direction?

It is different but; hey its something new. It really seems like the story telling has matured and in my opinion for the better.

Look back at the first two seasons, specifically the first. It was all, "Elena I cant be with you because your human" "Stephan I can be with you because you were mean to me"

It was over the top teen drama, this current season seems much more adult related.

Is it better? it does feel different and a little strange at times. But I'm happy they are at least attempting other angles.
  • stefena

Getting complicated with each season. Plus stefena should be together :(
  • Loving My TVD

You guys get so down on the show. I will admit its not the best season but I'm still entertained and interested. I'm not "abandoning ship" because it wasn't written the way that I'd write it. I think the Enzo story is interesting. I think that he could possibly be very strong like Jessie. He was just dessicating *spelling* which could have weakened him. So he could be a medium bad. We all know that a bigger bad will be on the way and now we know that Klaus will be back for at least one episode so we can all salivate over that. Im interested in whats going on with Stefan and Kat if she doesn't die... and come on folks, she's Katherine Pierce... Suck it up.
  • Getting Boring now

season one, two and three were good. Season four was better but season five? I think it has gone downhill, they won't have Damon and Elena in the same room for more than five minutes because they don't want it to be awkward because they broke up in real life. They have already said that they are staying friends so i think the producers and the director are making it awkward for them by doing that. They did plan on the them staying together in the show but that will all change now. They will probably change the story line so Elena goes back to Stefan or starts a new relationship with someone else new. They leave things like that Megan situation, we still dont know the connection and they haven't mentioned it in a while.
  • Don't Kill Katherine!

The show isn't the same as it used to used to really like there's only one reason I'm still watching and that one reason is Katherine she gets killed off,there's no reason to watch her,it's just another show that's full of dramatic romance except with vampires in I hope they keep Katherine alive.
  • Don't break up Damon and Elena!!!

I waited so long for Damon and Elena to be together and loved every minute of it (because that's how long it lasted). Why break them up so soon? Why break them up at all? They're perfect for each other. I really didn't liked Elena and Stefan together. Damon is a better choice. A lot more chemistry there. When I watched the kiss scene at the motel I felt chills down my spine. That's how great they are together. I really liked this show. But now, with Damon and Elena's relationship going why do they always kill the good characters? Like Alaric, Jenna, Tyler, even Lexi. I liked them. Hope it gets better.
  • Damon and elena shyd b together

Aftr watching todays episode, i just want to say tht if elena leaves Damon and go to stefan thn i wud hv to stop belieing in love and feelings in d shw. As seriously u cnt just b with one prson thn anothr and thn bck to tht one again. She can b angry with Damon and thts fine but damn if they shw her leaving him, i wud stop watching it. Nobody can ever love elena d way damon does and she loves him too she always did.

I watch this season so egarly every week just to finally see damon and elena together but its turning to b disappointment. Damon is somebody who just love her and who wud do anything for her without thinking twice, just want to see more of thm together. even today there cud hv been more btwn thm but there ws not. last week there wsnt a scene together, if next week its not much thn i will b way to disappoint to watch it specially if they wud take d track against Delena. Y cant damon b happy???
  • 5/12?

Why the next episode will be released after two weeks?
  • Least favorite Season - Bad writing :/

Nina and Ian break up in real life - and suddenly Delena can't be on screen together for more than 2 seconds half the time? I'm finding that hard to swallow.

Ratings are down. But not because people are sick of the romance as someone suggested. It's because we aren't getting the romance we were promised. We still have a damn triangle when there shouldn't be a triangle. Elena was in love with Stefan. Then he left. And she bonded with Damon and quite possibly fell in love with him. Then Stefan came back and the good girl Elena was couldn't pick Damon over Stefan. But then she became a vampire and found the courage to say what she really wanted. Damon. Triangle over! To continue the triangle at this point only makes Elena look wishy-washy and kindof mean. She made her choice. The end.

But all of a sudden, we have Stefan and Elena thrown together time and time again. We have them having music-filled moments, touching faces, saying things like "i miss you" and "you know me better than anyone" while your current boyfriend sits right there. And of course we have silas and Tessa saying how the universe wants Stelena to be together. Well, then let them be together! For God sake, just end the damn triangle. It's BS to continue it over and over season after season.

The writers need to grow a pair and make a freaking decision and end the back and forth. Once and for all. I thought they were moving towards a Caroline/Stefan pairing last season but then those two have barely spoken this season. Then I thought maybe Stefan/Rebekah but now she's gone and of course she got it on with Matt so either way it's not Stefan.

And wouldn't be reasonable that Damon would have already had a "flashback" of the damn Augustine vampire prior to seeing that bag of blood with a number on it. I don't know, like maybe from TALKING TO HIS GIRLFRIEND ELENA. Whatever. I love this show, but I hate this show too right now. Not happy
  • Why is damon under seige?

Well doesn't this figure. Damon finally gets the girl and is truly trying to be a better man for her, and what happens only eight episodes in? He gets captured by an insane scientist, hell bent on making vampires to extinguish other vampires. Story lines lacking guys come on! We finally get the right guy with Elena and it doesn't even really last for a whole season. I know they're trying to get her back with Stefan and I'm disappointed. Why can't Stefan get a stupid witch to unknowingly fix Kathrine's problem and then both of them go on their merry . Then they need to have Elena go save her true love, and get out of mystic fall as quickly as possible, perferably in Damon's pretty car with Elena's hair blowing in the wind. Now that's an ending. Whats so hard about giving the people what they want .Kathrine is in some way Elena so all of you Stelena fans win, and Damon finally gets his girl and us Delena fans win too. I could write this show and give it the ending it deserves. Everyone happy for a truly happy ending.
  • Why....

Why is this show so freakin awesome...

All that twists and turns, Katherine, doppelgangland.....

Amazing!
  • I love it

that series is very good i love it <3 4ever TVD
  • LOSING IT'S VALUE RAPIDLY

The Originals is all I'll say! Losing viewers weekly, people are tired of the romance. Storyline should be turned up a notch!!!
  • It is what it is

TVd until the very end.
  • I LOVE THE Vampire Diaries

I luv the shows but I do wonder what will happen between her and the 2 brothers! I cant wait to watch season 5!![:))] [:D] I JUST CANT WAIT!!
  • Great show that can be watched from anywhere online!

Another vampire classic, excellent plot and cast. Check out ZoogTV to watch it free online from your country.
  • IM SO OVER ELENAS WHINY AND BOUNCING BACK AND FORTH..

WATCH THE ORIGINALS!! IF YOUR SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING ELENA GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN BROTHERS GO WATCH THE ORIGINALS! BECAUSE IM SO OVER VAMPIRE DIARIES IT CAN ONLY GO SO MUCH BEFORE ITS DEJA VU WITH EVERY EPISODE SEEING BOTH BROTHER STRUGGLE TO GET ELENA ..
  • Favorite Show!

I absolutely love this show! However, will somebody please tell Nina that she needs to actually kiss Ian now with some feeling! Even at the end of episode 5x03 she has her fists wrapped around his neck and smiled through the entire kiss while pushing her hand against his face. I LOVE this show but the fact that they broke up interferes with me enjoying the show when she does stuff like that. Other than that bit I am a HUGE fan. This show has the most talented and versatile actors and a story line you can sink your teeth into. Not a lot of time to watch television but I make time for this show!
  • vampire diaries

This show is one of the best shows that i have ever watched in glad that i started watching it on netflix!!!
  • Best Vampire/Werewolf show eva

this show is awesome. really.
  • I LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE

I LOVE IAN SOMERHALDER AKA DAMON AND I CANT WAIT TILL THE PREMIER OF SEASON 5 TOMMOW NIGHT I AM SO EXITED
  • The vampire diaries is my life

im watching the vampire diaries for 4 years

i dont change tvd for anything!im really upset bcs klaus went to new orleans and for now we can't have Klaroline....

i hope that hayle bitch dont seduced klaus..

becaus tyler is Karoline's first love he intend to be her last...

• Best show on TV

The best show on TV. Ever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10