The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 4 of 13

• Why is damon under seige?

Well doesn't this figure. Damon finally gets the girl and is truly trying to be a better man for her, and what happens only eight episodes in? He gets captured by an insane scientist, hell bent on making vampires to extinguish other vampires. Story lines lacking guys come on! We finally get the right guy with Elena and it doesn't even really last for a whole season. I know they're trying to get her back with Stefan and I'm disappointed. Why can't Stefan get a stupid witch to unknowingly fix Kathrine's problem and then both of them go on their merry . Then they need to have Elena go save her true love, and get out of mystic fall as quickly as possible, perferably in Damon's pretty car with Elena's hair blowing in the wind. Now that's an ending. Whats so hard about giving the people what they want .Kathrine is in some way Elena so all of you Stelena fans win, and Damon finally gets his girl and us Delena fans win too. I could write this show and give it the ending it deserves. Everyone happy for a truly happy ending.
  • Why....

Why is this show so freakin awesome...

All that twists and turns, Katherine, doppelgangland.....

Amazing!
  • I love it

that series is very good i love it <3 4ever TVD
  • LOSING IT'S VALUE RAPIDLY

The Originals is all I'll say! Losing viewers weekly, people are tired of the romance. Storyline should be turned up a notch!!!
  • It is what it is

TVd until the very end.
  • I LOVE THE Vampire Diaries

I luv the shows but I do wonder what will happen between her and the 2 brothers! I cant wait to watch season 5!![:))] [:D] I JUST CANT WAIT!!
  • Great show that can be watched from anywhere online!

Another vampire classic, excellent plot and cast. Check out ZoogTV to watch it free online from your country.
  • IM SO OVER ELENAS WHINY AND BOUNCING BACK AND FORTH..

WATCH THE ORIGINALS!! IF YOUR SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING ELENA GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN BROTHERS GO WATCH THE ORIGINALS! BECAUSE IM SO OVER VAMPIRE DIARIES IT CAN ONLY GO SO MUCH BEFORE ITS DEJA VU WITH EVERY EPISODE SEEING BOTH BROTHER STRUGGLE TO GET ELENA ..
  • Favorite Show!

I absolutely love this show! However, will somebody please tell Nina that she needs to actually kiss Ian now with some feeling! Even at the end of episode 5x03 she has her fists wrapped around his neck and smiled through the entire kiss while pushing her hand against his face. I LOVE this show but the fact that they broke up interferes with me enjoying the show when she does stuff like that. Other than that bit I am a HUGE fan. This show has the most talented and versatile actors and a story line you can sink your teeth into. Not a lot of time to watch television but I make time for this show!
  • vampire diaries

This show is one of the best shows that i have ever watched in glad that i started watching it on netflix!!!
  • Best Vampire/Werewolf show eva

this show is awesome. really.
  • I LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE

I LOVE IAN SOMERHALDER AKA DAMON AND I CANT WAIT TILL THE PREMIER OF SEASON 5 TOMMOW NIGHT I AM SO EXITED
  • The vampire diaries is my life

im watching the vampire diaries for 4 years

i dont change tvd for anything!im really upset bcs klaus went to new orleans and for now we can't have Klaroline....

i hope that hayle bitch dont seduced klaus..

becaus tyler is Karoline's first love he intend to be her last...

• Best show on TV

The best show on TV. Ever.
  • claire holt and Joseph Morgan

they are the best actors on tvd . i love the show and cant wait for season 5

thanks
  • Esperanza1

MAny damon and stefan!
  • the vampire diaries huge fan

I saw vampire diiaries season 1 when I was 16 its was epic I gonna go crazy then I watch season 2 and going full of suspenseful till season 3 and season 4 I love the vampire diaries the originals forever. Even I had downloaded bluray version of tvd 145 gb to watch everytime in my laptop it crystal display romance and action I love tvd more then any and forever tvd and the originals those who dislike it we don't care tvd not gonna show you only one couple in the rest of you stupidness stafan when to cure Elena when Elena died syafan will be alone look damon damon didn't want Elena to be cure becuase he wanted to live with elena eternity they not gonna ruin the story like twilight with one icey man edword and fired skin Jacob bella gonna get herself killed those who think you are better writer show then better story as good as you writer don't spoiled the fans disliker are only 5 or maybe 6 but fan arey on millions at Facebook even tvd cast is the onle who has top fan in Facebook and twitter in serial no one can deserve that forever
  • elena and damon ?!

i think yes because the witch they went to said in order for you to get sired to a vampire u have to have feelings for the person before u were a vampire all that is happening is that those feelings are magnefide
  • BLOODY GREAT SHOW!!!!

Cant wait for season 5!!
  • This show started my vampire addiction

From the moment I saw this tv show,I knew I wanted actors(Fan of Ian Somerhalder,Damon Salvatore),Great music,Great screen show had everything I keep on surprising you,season after hope for dozen more show!
  • vampire diaries my favorite show on earth.

vampire diaries is the best hope they keep making more seasons as long as I live a hurrying up a little to put them on Netflix.
  • Best ever

Best casting and screen play.
  • Great show

This show has its interesting moments. One of the things i love most about it are the cliffhangers at the end of each episode which really keeps you into it. It can be a bit cheesy at times with all the love lines being thrown around but other than that, great show
  • i didnt seen worst story like this.

How elena will leave stefan ! thats disgusting . He Did Every Thing For . How She leaves him . Stefan kept his life to Save her. When elena loves Stephen no one gone . Whenever she starts feeling on loss his brother,bonnie and everything. I am it only one . That is also for stefan
  • can you make more recaps?

you never done recaps on season 4, season 3, or season 2 can you get started on them please.
  • Problem with vampires ?

Problem with vampires call sam and dean (supernatural) they will take carer of vampires Head .
  • Serial Killers and the women who love/cover for them.

Hypothetical question:

Whichever of the Salvatore bothers Elena is salivating for has just completed the ritual to wake up Acathla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Elena has the sword necessary to end the ritual by killing her love, and he is completely open to attack, gloating over how she will not be able to kill him. Will she:

A) Run him through, saving the world at the cost of killing the man she loved.

B) Kiss him as the world gets flushed into hell, dooming humanity to extinction.

I think we all know Elena will choose option 'B'.
  • Ian Somerholder can Bite Me

I love this show, its so good.... there's not a character that I don't like... I never miss an episode... I'm looking forward to The Originals too...

• Where are you TVD???

Please come back. I miss you TVD of seasons 1 and 2.
  • Damon and Elena!!

I am so happy Damon and Elena are finally together. i hope that they make it all the way to the end. i really hope the tv show goes with what most fans want. Delena <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10