The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 Returning October 2, 2014

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 4 of 12

• the vampire diaries huge fan

I saw vampire diiaries season 1 when I was 16 its was epic I gonna go crazy then I watch season 2 and going full of suspenseful till season 3 and season 4 I love the vampire diaries the originals forever. Even I had downloaded bluray version of tvd 145 gb to watch everytime in my laptop it crystal display romance and action I love tvd more then any and forever tvd and the originals those who dislike it we don't care tvd not gonna show you only one couple in the rest of you stupidness stafan when to cure Elena when Elena died syafan will be alone look damon damon didn't want Elena to be cure becuase he wanted to live with elena eternity they not gonna ruin the story like twilight with one icey man edword and fired skin Jacob bella gonna get herself killed those who think you are better writer show then better story as good as you writer don't spoiled the fans disliker are only 5 or maybe 6 but fan arey on millions at Facebook even tvd cast is the onle who has top fan in Facebook and twitter in serial no one can deserve that forever
  • elena and damon ?!

i think yes because the witch they went to said in order for you to get sired to a vampire u have to have feelings for the person before u were a vampire all that is happening is that those feelings are magnefide
  • BLOODY GREAT SHOW!!!!

Cant wait for season 5!!
  • This show started my vampire addiction

From the moment I saw this tv show,I knew I wanted actors(Fan of Ian Somerhalder,Damon Salvatore),Great music,Great screen show had everything I keep on surprising you,season after hope for dozen more show!
  • vampire diaries my favorite show on earth.

vampire diaries is the best hope they keep making more seasons as long as I live a hurrying up a little to put them on Netflix.
  • Best ever

Best casting and screen play.
  • Great show

This show has its interesting moments. One of the things i love most about it are the cliffhangers at the end of each episode which really keeps you into it. It can be a bit cheesy at times with all the love lines being thrown around but other than that, great show
  • i didnt seen worst story like this.

How elena will leave stefan ! thats disgusting . He Did Every Thing For . How She leaves him . Stefan kept his life to Save her. When elena loves Stephen no one gone . Whenever she starts feeling on loss his brother,bonnie and everything. I am it only one . That is also for stefan
  • can you make more recaps?

you never done recaps on season 4, season 3, or season 2 can you get started on them please.
  • Problem with vampires ?

Problem with vampires call sam and dean (supernatural) they will take carer of vampires Head .
  • Serial Killers and the women who love/cover for them.

Hypothetical question:

Whichever of the Salvatore bothers Elena is salivating for has just completed the ritual to wake up Acathla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Elena has the sword necessary to end the ritual by killing her love, and he is completely open to attack, gloating over how she will not be able to kill him. Will she:

A) Run him through, saving the world at the cost of killing the man she loved.

B) Kiss him as the world gets flushed into hell, dooming humanity to extinction.

I think we all know Elena will choose option 'B'.
  • Ian Somerholder can Bite Me

I love this show, its so good.... there's not a character that I don't like... I never miss an episode... I'm looking forward to The Originals too...

• Where are you TVD???

Please come back. I miss you TVD of seasons 1 and 2.
  • Damon and Elena!!

I am so happy Damon and Elena are finally together. i hope that they make it all the way to the end. i really hope the tv show goes with what most fans want. Delena <3
  • the best

um soooooooooooooo in love with damon salvatore he is just hoooooooooot love u bigtime buddy mwaaaah good choice ellena
  • Jeremy

Jeremy is the one guy i like i don't care for the rest of them that much at all

so i rather see mostly Jeremy but am all so not much of a fan of the show the show's to much like the movie twilight
  • Great show however it needs older vampires.

5.5
    A couple older vampires would be good. I don't see any on the show. I am only on season 2. Hopefully there will be a couple as the show goes on. Young and hot is nice. In the real world old and plain exist too. Maybe a couple of plain old vampires to stir things up. Maybe you could put in a couple of warlocks too.
  • Love this show!

The Vampire Diaries is an AWESOME show!

It's very similar to twilight but SOO much better!

It's full of hot guys and has an interesting and intense theme!

It has some mistakes, like all shows, but i think its all the mistakes are worth it!
  • Interview Style Annoying

Anyone else find this "interview style" storytelling annoying? The background might as well just be out-of-focus cardboard cut-outs, with ambient sound, since almost the whole thing is shot like each character is being interviewed, and no one else is really there. No interaction with them, no nothing.
  • Only watching because of Klaus + Caroline

Elena sucked ever since this show started. I only watched again when I heard Klaus and Caroline's love was brewing and that it was worth watching the show. I even change the channel when Dobrevs face comes on and check back periodically to see if klaroline's on.
  • The writers are pissing off the fans

1.5
    Anyone who went on tumblr, or or youtube would easily see that what the writers are doing with the characters is infuriating the fans. The fans are fed up with elena whining about everything and beign the center of the universe. the writers justify her whining by sayign she has been through so much. But in reality she hasnt been through as much as some of her friends. Caroline has been kidnapped 5 times, tortured 4 times, has nearly died twice from hybrid bites, was raped and abused by damon (and yes it was rape because he compelled away her will to fight back or deny him, she was not a consensual or willing elena could care actually throws it in carolines face because everything revolves around her.

Then you take into account that the writers arent being logical at all when it comes to the other characters. If Klaus gains camille as a love interest in the spin off, fans are going to be infuriated. Why would a 1000 year old vampire who has never had a relationship with a woman besides sex and draining suddenly start a relationship with a human? especially since we all know that for the first time in over 1000 years he has fallen in love with caroline.

Bonnies story line has gone down the toilet as well.

THE ONLY REASON I CONTINUE TO HANG AROUND THE SHOW AT THIS POINT IS TO SEE IF ANY KLAROLINE COMES OF IT
  • Currently at Season 2

So I was near the ending of season 2, and I kind of thought it was starting to get stupid. Like how stefan can catch shooting wood stakes so easily, yet Pearl couldn't. Forget the shooting, Elijah was suppose to be an original yet he couldn't even dodge a running vampire at 1/10th of his age? I thought bringing an original was a good twist but its pretty stupid showing how they killed him 3x, 2x in 1 episode. I liked the show until they started showing someone from being godly and unkillable to slower reflex then a human.

Also one thing, how can Stefan catch a football coming at his head from behind him, without it touching him, while Elijah cant dodge something in-front of him?
  • not so intriguing this season

The latest episodes have been pointless and uninteresting to watch. It is almost a bummer when there is about a months gap in between episodes.. You are not as hooked on after all that
  • the best of the best

i must say this movie in general is so bloody, intriguing and breath taking. see for more on vampire movies
  • im disappointed

i mean l really love this show but im so sick of the cure and elena and everything , this season is less than i expected .. im seriously watching it only for klaroline because the rest is boring and they are killing all the great characters like alaric , kol , jeremy and now klaus has a new show and he might not be on tvd as much .. and i hate the fact that we have to wait for some ep. more than 2 weeks or something like that .. don't get me wrong i still love the show but im disappointed by this season .. im sorry :(
  • Alaric Alaric Alaric Alaric Alaric Alaric

now that cult is off air ,

i realy hope Alaric can return now for good

mabay as the super vamp but now he is one of the good guys/vamp's
  • GETTING REALLY BORING

Show is dragging..18 episodes and we are yet to know what the season is all about. Catherine suddenly showing up with elija. the true face of silas not seen since is awakening. this surely has to be the final season
  • This show is becoming a DRAG! and how many vacations is this show getting?

This is getting totally ridiculous!!!

Season 4 has 2 main plots - 1) FINDING THE CURE, 2)DECIDING WHO`S GOING TO TAKE IT.

Now to have those 2 plots writers of this show have taken the entire audience on a bluff ride for 18 episodes!!

I mean seriously, how much time do you think it should take to solve 2 plots as dumb as those?

This show is becoming a DRAG, and its Dragging the audience with it...

I`m not falling for this nonsense anymore...

Maybe the writers need the cure more than the damn vampires!

And what is up with the vacations?

After every 2 episodes these people take a vacation for 2 weeks!! its making us lose interest because of this.

Enough vacations or see your fanbase and viewership fall!!
  • Best tv couple

is the voting for best tv couple over because I was going to vote for damon and elena. I would Rate the show a 9
  • Two Words

Damon Salvatore.

That is all you need to assist you with watching this show. Damon is a great character and Ian Somerhalder does a great job of playing him. Damon and Stefan's chemistry is amazing, and that is a testament to Paul Wesley's acting too. Great cast, and a great show. Nothing but a 10!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10