The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 6 of 13

• Addicted

The first three seasons recently came on Netflix and I finished them in 2 weeks -that's how addicted I was. The story, acting, and characters are so compelling. I really hope that they can keep it up in the fourth season!! The relationship development between Elena/Stefan, Elena/Damon, and even Damon/Stefan is so well done. What scares me is that there are a few glimpses of inconsistencies and re-used story lines but hopefully this will not be a problem. Also am I the only one who would like to see Damon with Katherine? We haven't seen her in a while but they seem to have a better personality match than Damon and Elena
  • Some thoughts of TVD show (!) :-)))

First of all, i LOVE this show!! Then, i think that.... hmmmm i am not 100% sure but i prefer Stefan with Elena and i would like to see Caroline with I like Tayler too... but i think that Caroline with Claus will be more interesting, because Claus become more sensitive when he is with Caroline. Oh and lastly..... Damon, he is GOD! I am from Greece and i could say that he is an ancient beauty God!! ;-)))
  • Entertaining

I watched it earlier and refer to it as the Twilight wannabe because of the similarity btw them and the love triangle thingie but was proved wrong. It tends to be cheesy at times and predictable but overall a good entertainment with teen drama, romance and supernatural creatures.
  • Why not

I love this show, and I cant WAIT for the next episode. I dunno about everyone else, but I LOVE Damon and Elena as a couple. Stefan and Elena never stuck for me, and I feel a stronger connection between her and Damon. The connection has obviously built over the seasons, and I feel like it's time for at LEAST a full season of pure Delena, no sire bond and 100% real. Stelena fans had their fun, it's our turn! Come on Julie!
  • #TVD!!

This is the best show ever created in the history of the world. In a small comment box, one can't explain how badly one can get addicted as well as obsessed with this show. I love it! I could give my life for it without a second thought!
  • stephen and elena forever

I love this show I had never seen any of the episodes before a few days ago when I found it on netflix. I have in the last few days went from episode one to now being all the way caught up and cant wait for the second half of season 4 to start. I love this show!!!
  • The Vampire Diaries

The main character are so so so .... i watch every episode and my sister in Paris love the show . we speak every day about vampire diaries . I love Stephen and she love Damon ..

Fantastic show .
  • stelena

i love stelena its the best couple

• Call it bad and The Salvatores will kill you

The vampire diaries is an amazing show and it has been my favort show since 2009 when it started and I feel obsessed. Nina Dobrev is my and Paul Wesley is my love and Ian is the perfect bestie or brother for me.

Vote for The vampire diaries for best supernatural serie!

I <3 <3 <3 TVD
  • The Vampire Diaries is Amazing!

the vampire diaries truly is a fantastic show. The actors and actresses have amazing talent and this season is better than ever. The best thing about the vampire diaries is that its easy to fall in love or hate other characters and fans love rooting for their team (stelena/delena). Truth is I would never say this was an amazing show if it wasn't, there isn't a night where i don't think about the vampire diaries ( i think it made me crazy) and wonder/ go over everything that has happened in the show. Sometimes I try not to watch it sometimes because it makes me think too much about what just happened in the episode and it drives me crazy because I am addicted and probably need help :)

The Vampire diaries is my life and changed everything about my life and I love it.
  • Season 4

TVD is just a great show, with so much drama and plotlines for 8 seasons all concentrated in the first three. I think now it's risking being boring if the same themes and plotlines are presented again. The first episodes weren't that good for me, but nowi it's really paying off. We'll see if the writers will be able to offer some new interpretations, I think there's still plenty of good to be seen!
  • am not fan of Vampires but

I am not fan of vampires but, at least for me TVD is the best show ever I love it, and I like every season has a distinct subject
  • Season 4 is better !

I think that season 4 is much better than season 3 but not as much better as season 1. I like the new direction the show has taken, but I hope it won't last all season long before they find the cure. What I dislike is there's too much characters. Too many stories related that you can't even remember what was related to previous seasons. But the show has grown, it's still a good tv show to watch... It's not Buffy, but after 4 seasons, I think this show is here to stay many more seasons.
  • Season's Greetings

I am loving the new direction that this show has taken. Season 4 is promising indeed.
  • Better Than You'd Think

Surprise! This isn't the teenybopper vampire soap you'd think it was. The Vampire Diaries is the television middle ground between Buffy and True Blood, and while it's not as great as the two, it packs a serious punch.
  • TVD Season4

To be honest, I'm not liking Season 4. It's taken them 6 months to do TVD Season 4 and its turned out fucking shit. Its starting to become repetitive and you can easily say that something is going to happen in the next episode now. Its awful. I also miss Alaric, the show is NOTHING without Alaric.
  • Something is wrong?

It can be entertaining but the truth is, it has turned dull with too many plot holes and inconsistent characters to count.
  • best show.

best vampire show/series by far!
  • The best!

Love it! Incredible show with many surprises and complications and unexpected details. Intriguing love story.

• Use to be a fan

I did enjoy the first two seasons then it turned into twilight, to much love story not enough vampire action, the story line got weird and at some points ridiculous.

No offense to those who do love it, but i gave up on it.

well done, great show
  • Gonna stop watching

The show has gone to hell!!!
  • I LOVE IT

it is the best show ever!!
  • The best show of all time.

I'm so hard to please when it comes to television, but TVD has always--and, hopefully, will always--remain my #1. It's beautifully written, acted, and directed. Plus, if you're looking for a killer soundtrack, look no further.
  • Not consistent

I love this show but I am getting slightly iterated that the show is on every week and then once a fortnight. Seriously CW cant make their mind up when they are having shows on.

This sounds sad, but I have all my favorite shows on calendar so I know what I have to look forward to watching that night.
  • Best Show Ever

This show is amazingly written and acted. Everyone in the cast is so talented. This show always keeps you guessing and is completely addicting. Damon and Elena are perfect together. If you want a show that has a great love story, killer effects, and a lot of twists and turns that keeps you on the edge of your seat, this is it.
  • LOVE THIS SHOW

What a great show i love all the seasons and i'm really enjoying this season. i don,t know why there is so much hate for this show it's good tv enjoy it or stop watching.

• Chloe :D

First of all i reccomend this show so much love this show. love ther story script and of course the chracters

i've watched season 1,2,3 and now season 4 insane! WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!! love it:) favorite show love all the vampire in MYSTIC FALLS :D elena is awesome wish that katherine will be in season 4 :)
  • TVD.. is going down hill

When i first watched the series i fell in love with it straight away. It was intriguing and the characters and plots were just perfect. Damon and Katherine have always been my favourite characters. Katherine has so much attitude and personality and so does Damon, though i must admit the witty comments and snarky remarks are getting a tad bit much with Damon in the recent seasons. His become so predictable. The recent seasons have been such a snore that i feel as if i'm going to give up on it soon the only thing keeping me interested is that i want to see how Elena develops as a vampire. I wish they would just bring back the amazing works of the first and second seasons into these new ones. The characters are also becoming terrible. Elena is more annoying then ever, Bonnie is the same old dull Bonnie, Caroline is not the badass vampire she use to be, The only thing Damon is good for are his looks, Stefan is the same old brooding character and Matt! Please will they get rid of him. Terrible i want The Vampire Diaries i loved back!
  • Vampire Diaries

Watch All The EPisode Replay here=> tinyurl.com/s4VampireDiaries

ENjoy

The Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural-fantasy horror television series developed by Kevin Williamson, based on the book series of the same name by L. J. Smith. The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), who falls in love with vampire brothers Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder). The series also focuses on the lives of Elena's friends and other inhabitants of the fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, including Bonnie the witch, Tyler the werewolf, and Caroline the vampire. The series is a mix of teen drama and the supernatural.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10