The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 6 of 13

• I absolutely love the show so far.

I absolutely love the show so far. Great story based on the books by LJ Smith. It is about time they are making a tv series after this author as she is an amazing writer and this is an amazing store of two vampires, one good and one evil, who fight over the soul of Elena. So far they are doing an amazing job of portraying the books into a tv show. Love the actors they chose to portray the characters and how they introduced them in the show. I hope it is going to be a show that is here to stay.
  • breathless

amazing. love. that is all
  • Oh my freaking G

My dear beautiful Stefan! i wish i could heal his heartbreak. Goddamn Elena! that fucking whore! ugh i could kill her!
  • Going off the boil

I love anything with vamps and I too caught this through Netflix. I like the ideas but it feels like its going downhill since the introduction of The Originals, I know I'm behind most of you episode wise, I will stick with it for now.
  • Love it!!

I absolutely love this show. I'm totally addicted!! Cant wait to watch the next episode.
  • Top 5 Best Show on TV

Best

Damn

Show

• Addicted

The first three seasons recently came on Netflix and I finished them in 2 weeks -that's how addicted I was. The story, acting, and characters are so compelling. I really hope that they can keep it up in the fourth season!! The relationship development between Elena/Stefan, Elena/Damon, and even Damon/Stefan is so well done. What scares me is that there are a few glimpses of inconsistencies and re-used story lines but hopefully this will not be a problem. Also am I the only one who would like to see Damon with Katherine? We haven't seen her in a while but they seem to have a better personality match than Damon and Elena
  • Some thoughts of TVD show (!) :-)))

First of all, i LOVE this show!! Then, i think that.... hmmmm i am not 100% sure but i prefer Stefan with Elena and i would like to see Caroline with I like Tayler too... but i think that Caroline with Claus will be more interesting, because Claus become more sensitive when he is with Caroline. Oh and lastly..... Damon, he is GOD! I am from Greece and i could say that he is an ancient beauty God!! ;-)))
  • Entertaining

I watched it earlier and refer to it as the Twilight wannabe because of the similarity btw them and the love triangle thingie but was proved wrong. It tends to be cheesy at times and predictable but overall a good entertainment with teen drama, romance and supernatural creatures.
  • Why not

I love this show, and I cant WAIT for the next episode. I dunno about everyone else, but I LOVE Damon and Elena as a couple. Stefan and Elena never stuck for me, and I feel a stronger connection between her and Damon. The connection has obviously built over the seasons, and I feel like it's time for at LEAST a full season of pure Delena, no sire bond and 100% real. Stelena fans had their fun, it's our turn! Come on Julie!
  • #TVD!!

This is the best show ever created in the history of the world. In a small comment box, one can't explain how badly one can get addicted as well as obsessed with this show. I love it! I could give my life for it without a second thought!
  • stephen and elena forever

I love this show I had never seen any of the episodes before a few days ago when I found it on netflix. I have in the last few days went from episode one to now being all the way caught up and cant wait for the second half of season 4 to start. I love this show!!!
  • The Vampire Diaries

The main character are so so so .... i watch every episode and my sister in Paris love the show . we speak every day about vampire diaries . I love Stephen and she love Damon ..

Fantastic show .
  • stelena

i love stelena its the best couple

• Call it bad and The Salvatores will kill you

The vampire diaries is an amazing show and it has been my favort show since 2009 when it started and I feel obsessed. Nina Dobrev is my and Paul Wesley is my love and Ian is the perfect bestie or brother for me.

Vote for The vampire diaries for best supernatural serie!

I <3 <3 <3 TVD
  • The Vampire Diaries is Amazing!

the vampire diaries truly is a fantastic show. The actors and actresses have amazing talent and this season is better than ever. The best thing about the vampire diaries is that its easy to fall in love or hate other characters and fans love rooting for their team (stelena/delena). Truth is I would never say this was an amazing show if it wasn't, there isn't a night where i don't think about the vampire diaries ( i think it made me crazy) and wonder/ go over everything that has happened in the show. Sometimes I try not to watch it sometimes because it makes me think too much about what just happened in the episode and it drives me crazy because I am addicted and probably need help :)

The Vampire diaries is my life and changed everything about my life and I love it.
  • Season 4

TVD is just a great show, with so much drama and plotlines for 8 seasons all concentrated in the first three. I think now it's risking being boring if the same themes and plotlines are presented again. The first episodes weren't that good for me, but nowi it's really paying off. We'll see if the writers will be able to offer some new interpretations, I think there's still plenty of good to be seen!
  • am not fan of Vampires but

I am not fan of vampires but, at least for me TVD is the best show ever I love it, and I like every season has a distinct subject
  • Season 4 is better !

I think that season 4 is much better than season 3 but not as much better as season 1. I like the new direction the show has taken, but I hope it won't last all season long before they find the cure. What I dislike is there's too much characters. Too many stories related that you can't even remember what was related to previous seasons. But the show has grown, it's still a good tv show to watch... It's not Buffy, but after 4 seasons, I think this show is here to stay many more seasons.
  • Season's Greetings

I am loving the new direction that this show has taken. Season 4 is promising indeed.
  • Better Than You'd Think

Surprise! This isn't the teenybopper vampire soap you'd think it was. The Vampire Diaries is the television middle ground between Buffy and True Blood, and while it's not as great as the two, it packs a serious punch.
  • TVD Season4

To be honest, I'm not liking Season 4. It's taken them 6 months to do TVD Season 4 and its turned out fucking shit. Its starting to become repetitive and you can easily say that something is going to happen in the next episode now. Its awful. I also miss Alaric, the show is NOTHING without Alaric.
  • Something is wrong?

It can be entertaining but the truth is, it has turned dull with too many plot holes and inconsistent characters to count.
  • best show.

best vampire show/series by far!
  • The best!

Love it! Incredible show with many surprises and complications and unexpected details. Intriguing love story.

• Use to be a fan

I did enjoy the first two seasons then it turned into twilight, to much love story not enough vampire action, the story line got weird and at some points ridiculous.

No offense to those who do love it, but i gave up on it.

well done, great show
  • Gonna stop watching

The show has gone to hell!!!
  • I LOVE IT

it is the best show ever!!
  • The best show of all time.

I'm so hard to please when it comes to television, but TVD has always--and, hopefully, will always--remain my #1. It's beautifully written, acted, and directed. Plus, if you're looking for a killer soundtrack, look no further.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10