The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 Returning October 2, 2014

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 6 of 12

• Call it bad and The Salvatores will kill you

The vampire diaries is an amazing show and it has been my favort show since 2009 when it started and I feel obsessed. Nina Dobrev is my and Paul Wesley is my love and Ian is the perfect bestie or brother for me.

Vote for The vampire diaries for best supernatural serie!

I <3 <3 <3 TVD
  • The Vampire Diaries is Amazing!

the vampire diaries truly is a fantastic show. The actors and actresses have amazing talent and this season is better than ever. The best thing about the vampire diaries is that its easy to fall in love or hate other characters and fans love rooting for their team (stelena/delena). Truth is I would never say this was an amazing show if it wasn't, there isn't a night where i don't think about the vampire diaries ( i think it made me crazy) and wonder/ go over everything that has happened in the show. Sometimes I try not to watch it sometimes because it makes me think too much about what just happened in the episode and it drives me crazy because I am addicted and probably need help :)

The Vampire diaries is my life and changed everything about my life and I love it.
  • Season 4

TVD is just a great show, with so much drama and plotlines for 8 seasons all concentrated in the first three. I think now it's risking being boring if the same themes and plotlines are presented again. The first episodes weren't that good for me, but nowi it's really paying off. We'll see if the writers will be able to offer some new interpretations, I think there's still plenty of good to be seen!
  • am not fan of Vampires but

I am not fan of vampires but, at least for me TVD is the best show ever I love it, and I like every season has a distinct subject
  • Season 4 is better !

I think that season 4 is much better than season 3 but not as much better as season 1. I like the new direction the show has taken, but I hope it won't last all season long before they find the cure. What I dislike is there's too much characters. Too many stories related that you can't even remember what was related to previous seasons. But the show has grown, it's still a good tv show to watch... It's not Buffy, but after 4 seasons, I think this show is here to stay many more seasons.
  • Season's Greetings

I am loving the new direction that this show has taken. Season 4 is promising indeed.
  • Better Than You'd Think

Surprise! This isn't the teenybopper vampire soap you'd think it was. The Vampire Diaries is the television middle ground between Buffy and True Blood, and while it's not as great as the two, it packs a serious punch.
  • TVD Season4

To be honest, I'm not liking Season 4. It's taken them 6 months to do TVD Season 4 and its turned out fucking shit. Its starting to become repetitive and you can easily say that something is going to happen in the next episode now. Its awful. I also miss Alaric, the show is NOTHING without Alaric.
  • Something is wrong?

It can be entertaining but the truth is, it has turned dull with too many plot holes and inconsistent characters to count.
  • best show.

best vampire show/series by far!
  • The best!

Love it! Incredible show with many surprises and complications and unexpected details. Intriguing love story.

• Use to be a fan

I did enjoy the first two seasons then it turned into twilight, to much love story not enough vampire action, the story line got weird and at some points ridiculous.

No offense to those who do love it, but i gave up on it.

well done, great show
  • Gonna stop watching

The show has gone to hell!!!
  • I LOVE IT

it is the best show ever!!
  • The best show of all time.

I'm so hard to please when it comes to television, but TVD has always--and, hopefully, will always--remain my #1. It's beautifully written, acted, and directed. Plus, if you're looking for a killer soundtrack, look no further.
  • Not consistent

I love this show but I am getting slightly iterated that the show is on every week and then once a fortnight. Seriously CW cant make their mind up when they are having shows on.

This sounds sad, but I have all my favorite shows on calendar so I know what I have to look forward to watching that night.
  • Best Show Ever

This show is amazingly written and acted. Everyone in the cast is so talented. This show always keeps you guessing and is completely addicting. Damon and Elena are perfect together. If you want a show that has a great love story, killer effects, and a lot of twists and turns that keeps you on the edge of your seat, this is it.
  • LOVE THIS SHOW

What a great show i love all the seasons and i'm really enjoying this season. i don,t know why there is so much hate for this show it's good tv enjoy it or stop watching.

• Chloe :D

First of all i reccomend this show so much love this show. love ther story script and of course the chracters

i've watched season 1,2,3 and now season 4 insane! WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!! love it:) favorite show love all the vampire in MYSTIC FALLS :D elena is awesome wish that katherine will be in season 4 :)
  • TVD.. is going down hill

When i first watched the series i fell in love with it straight away. It was intriguing and the characters and plots were just perfect. Damon and Katherine have always been my favourite characters. Katherine has so much attitude and personality and so does Damon, though i must admit the witty comments and snarky remarks are getting a tad bit much with Damon in the recent seasons. His become so predictable. The recent seasons have been such a snore that i feel as if i'm going to give up on it soon the only thing keeping me interested is that i want to see how Elena develops as a vampire. I wish they would just bring back the amazing works of the first and second seasons into these new ones. The characters are also becoming terrible. Elena is more annoying then ever, Bonnie is the same old dull Bonnie, Caroline is not the badass vampire she use to be, The only thing Damon is good for are his looks, Stefan is the same old brooding character and Matt! Please will they get rid of him. Terrible i want The Vampire Diaries i loved back!
  • Vampire Diaries

Watch All The EPisode Replay here=> tinyurl.com/s4VampireDiaries

ENjoy

The Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural-fantasy horror television series developed by Kevin Williamson, based on the book series of the same name by L. J. Smith. The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), who falls in love with vampire brothers Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder). The series also focuses on the lives of Elena's friends and other inhabitants of the fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, including Bonnie the witch, Tyler the werewolf, and Caroline the vampire. The series is a mix of teen drama and the supernatural.
  • My absolute favorite of all shows

I'm such a nerd when it comes to this show. I love everything. I'm a delena shipper and well, I love it. It deserves to go on forever.
  • Best Tv Show Ever.

I love this show too much. A few years ago when it started, I got into watching it and it was so amazing and I hated waiting for the next episode. I only watched a little part of Season 1 and I didn't watch the Vampire Diaries at all until this last week or so. I've watched season 1, 2 and 3 on dvd without stopping and now season 4 on television (hate waiting :( ) because it's got so many cliff hangers and it's very interesting. You wonder who Elena is going to pick: Stefan or Damon. I do think that this could be another "Katherine Love Triangle" As when Elena is a vampire she seems to of gotten closer to Damon. I'm so excited for the following weeks to come. I wonder if Elena tells Stefan that she loves Damon as well... Maybe thats the heartbreaking moment? Or the fact she can't be with either of them.. I dunno. But I love this show as it's amazing. I could watch this for the rest of my life.
  • Best show!!

I love this show. It is really good. I have read the books and it does get away from the books some but for the most part is stays within the book. I think that the show is great and not a bit "flat". The 4th season just got started and I think that it is the best so far. Just keeps getting better and better each year.
  • Teen age angst with teeth

5.5
    The novels were quite good but the tv version is a bit flat.
  • Vampire Diaries Aka Top 10 best shows ever

If elena does'nt end up with Stefan I will be pissed I even watched all these damn seasons!!

She is with Ian somerholder in real life don't ruin this CW !!....Any who I love this show some eps in Season 2 bored me but S3 and S4 are a blessing!!...Stefan SUCKS !! thats a fact not an Opinion...While Nina is a doll I believe that Elena sucks at times as well but since I want damon to be happy and get what he wants he has to have her I guess....sorry Im off topic Love the show and hope to get 4 more seasons or at least 3
  • Vampire Diaries Rock!!!

What I wish would happen in the next episode is....

that we find out that the witch hunter knows how to make another dopleganger and that's why Klaus wants him alive.And that Klaus saved Elena for her blood.

What I want to happen in the last episode (EVER!) is....

that Elena kills or have some one kill her because something bad or sad happened or it's the only way to save a person she loves like Matt, Jeremy, Damon and/or Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, April, Tyler, etc.

What I want to happen later in the season (or now) is....

Elena finds out that she's pregnant and for some reason (I don't know) Klaus wants it for something.
  • 100% Obsessed!

This is one of my all time fav shows! But I am so frustrated that Elena picked Stephan over Damon but it will be interesting to see how Elena being a vamp changes their relationships...
  • Oh, so much love!

It just gets me every time, the writing is excellent and the acting was superb, as always. Ridiculous how much chemistry Ian and Nina have, its just unhealthy really. When on screen together they're just so emotive, AMAZING, enough said.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10