The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews page 7 of 13

• Teen age angst with teeth

5.5
    The novels were quite good but the tv version is a bit flat.
  • Vampire Diaries Aka Top 10 best shows ever

If elena does'nt end up with Stefan I will be pissed I even watched all these damn seasons!!

She is with Ian somerholder in real life don't ruin this CW !!....Any who I love this show some eps in Season 2 bored me but S3 and S4 are a blessing!!...Stefan SUCKS !! thats a fact not an Opinion...While Nina is a doll I believe that Elena sucks at times as well but since I want damon to be happy and get what he wants he has to have her I guess....sorry Im off topic Love the show and hope to get 4 more seasons or at least 3
  • Vampire Diaries Rock!!!

What I wish would happen in the next episode is....

that we find out that the witch hunter knows how to make another dopleganger and that's why Klaus wants him alive.And that Klaus saved Elena for her blood.

What I want to happen in the last episode (EVER!) is....

that Elena kills or have some one kill her because something bad or sad happened or it's the only way to save a person she loves like Matt, Jeremy, Damon and/or Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, April, Tyler, etc.

What I want to happen later in the season (or now) is....

Elena finds out that she's pregnant and for some reason (I don't know) Klaus wants it for something.
  • 100% Obsessed!

This is one of my all time fav shows! But I am so frustrated that Elena picked Stephan over Damon but it will be interesting to see how Elena being a vamp changes their relationships...
  • Oh, so much love!

It just gets me every time, the writing is excellent and the acting was superb, as always. Ridiculous how much chemistry Ian and Nina have, its just unhealthy really. When on screen together they're just so emotive, AMAZING, enough said.
  • hope they nerver stop the show

cant wait for the nexst epsode best show ever
  • A clever title goes here!

elena is just awsome 10 from me
  • Totally addicted!!

I've always loved watching tv series.. can do it for HOURS on end. But this is by far the best show I have ever watched. It's never boring.. something is always happening and keeping you wanting more! I can't get enough.. I will probably cry when it's completely over, lol. Completely captivating and LOVE all of the cast. Damon and Stephan are completelyyy beyond gorgeous and Elaina is tooo dang gorgeous. I can't wait for all the future episodes and seasons!
  • best show ever

best show ever damon is so HOT i love all the vamps
  • Recently lame

In the new episode in the new season, if they found a magical way to undo what happened to elaina that would make the show the lamest show ever, if that happened I'm not gonna watch the show again . I used to love that show but after that episode I don't know anymore !!
  • I Am Amused

That was interesting. Elena is no longer the damsel in distress. I will have to keep an eye on the Vampire Diaries this season. I am amused.
  • Love it!

the Vampire Diaries is amazing, truly one of the best supernatural/horror/suspence/drama shows out there.!
  • love it sooo much!!!!!<3

OMG i cant wait any longer for vampire diaries season 4 episodes!!!!!!!!!!! <3 its soo amazing and addictive !! i loveeeee damon he is soo adorable xx
  • Great show that I can watch w/ my teenage daughter

Looking forward to the new season, love the characters and the suspense each episode holds. Thankfully this show continues, I will miss the show Ringer!
  • Love it!

I hope this show continues to air for years!
  • THE BEST TV SHOW!

THIS IS THE BEST TV SHOW I 'D EVER SEEN THANKS KEEP GO THAT
  • Doctor Vampire

I read L.J. Smith's Books in High School which this series was based on/inspired by. I loved them! I'm so thrilled to see them brought to life with such an amazing cast! Some artistic liberties were taken but clearly the overall drama is a HUGE SUCCESS! THANK YOU! I am particularly impressed with/drawn to Ian sommerholder's/Damon's character's wit and, in a secondary way to Stephan. Keep up the good work, and keep the episodes coming! Or else!
  • Best Tv Show? Maybe!

Im a 30yr old guy and this show has never appealed to me, something about the title just screemed 'girl' show. I ran out of TV to watch and figured I would download this

Gotta say I was supprised. After watching S1 I couldnt help but see the story lines or incidents that were basically plagerised from Buffy; and It was not a patch on that show. I just finished S2 and S3 (watched all 3 seasons over 3 days). Must say I am really glad I stuck with it.

Yes the Elana and Stefan is dull and really boring and both the actors just drag down the show when they are together (S1/S2), However Nina Dobrev does a MUCH better job of acting when playing the part of Katherine. Damon on the other hand is a fantastic character and well acted by Ian Somerhalder.

The story arcs are long; basically one arc per season or even one arc for the entire show. But i'm hooked and looking forward to S4. Best show on TV? Maybe/Maybe not as both GoT and WD are both really good,

Gonna have to admit to a few 'teary eye moments' as well, S2E21 and S3E19 are prime examples.

Gonna have to give it a 10/10 even with the poor character association with Elana and Stefan. P.S She is SOOOOOOOOO much better with Damon

• Season 3 is much better than season 2!

If you did not like season 2 so much, lots of mystical things going on then I have good news you should try season 3. I liked it much more. The character development is stronger and the storylines are better and more "realistic" I mean for a Vampire Story ;-)

For Dutch fans reading this there is a nice website with blog and news in dutch, check it out.

• best show ever!

its so enthralling and captivating!
  • Addicted

Really great show. The actors make me feel as if they're not acting. The shows feels real, makes me think vampires are real. Nina Dobrev does an amazing job at playing both Elena Gilbert and Katerina Petrova aka Katherine Pierce. I also really like the fact that they explained how vampires came to exist. I've never watched a vampire movie/tv show that ever explained where vamps came from, this is the first to do that. Ot makes it feel like vampires are real....Can't wait for season 4... it starts on my 18th bday!!
  • IT A GREAT SHOW

WELL I STARTED TO WATCH IT AND IT DRAWED ME IN LIKE TRUE BLOOD DID LOVE THE SHOW AND CANT WAIT FOR SEASON FOUR COME ON PEOPLE GET WITH THE PROGRAM LOVE IT
  • Not Bad!

I like watching this show and enjoy the vampires actions in this. Story is good but acting not that good from two lead role Elena and Stefan (It's very irritating when Elena talk and breath at same time). Demon, Katharine and Caroline acting is great and yes Klaus is the best thing ever happened to this show. I have watched this show up to date and will continue watching :D
  • Just for Ian

when i started watching vampire diaries it was a good show but gradually it became awful , now they are just trying to stretch it with nothing new always same klaus and original vampires , but sometimes they give some good episodes

I watch this show just for ian he is really talented and nina is crap just don't like her character .
  • All filler, no killer

How does anyone actually consider this a great show? Aside from girls fantasizing, I can't see any worth to it.. it's super slow, the vampires are obsessed with a girl for no real reason (once again), there's barely any story to it.. I feel like I'm reading a book, but each episode is just a couple pages of the book. Super long description of some minute occurrence such as being stuck in a cave or [insert scenario here] where one of the vampire brothers shows up to save the girl and scare off another vampire, and then that's it. It's basically a soap opera with vampires thrown in the mix. Come on guys...
  • I LOVE IT!

TVD - along with pretty little liars is my favorite show! I love everything about it! The storyline. The cast. The setting. Everything about it is amazing! The only thing I hate is that I have to wait until Season 4 is released! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I cant wait!
  • i luv this show

iluv this show and i cant wait till season 4 in October 11 yay!!!
  • THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

I LIKE
  • AWSOME!!!

I love this show i have never seen anything better! I cant believe Elena finaly is in transition and i cant wait t see what happens next! I wonder when the next seasons gonna come out?
  • Amazing

The Vampire Diaries are most certainly one of the best TV shows I ever saw. I have all the books, but I must say that the show is much better. I really, really adore it. The only thing that I don't like is Elena - she's pretty cool and all, but she's so whiny, and as Stefan said in one episode, what she's doing is not heroic, it's tragic. Although, in season 3 she grew a bit stronger, but in seasons 1 and 2 she was unbelievably dull.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11