The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 In Season

TV123456

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews (368)

• Vampire diaries

Please do not canceled vampire diaries I love the show sooo much keep on making it please I give the show
  • vampire spell cast

Good day,

I am Robert from United States, Vampire is Real and is not all like in the movies or book. I turn into a vampire any time i want and i like being a vampire because is full of interesting things. Do you want to be Fame, Have power and influence over many things, to be charming and diserable, to have wealth, health and longevity? Contact the Vampire Screed today and become one of us on

Thanks
  • OR +2348067083632

Hello,

Welcome to ( New-World Vampire you want to be a

vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a

good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in

a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will be assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good you are interested contact us on OR +2348067083632
  • back from the dead

awesomest tv show ever it was so dramatic lovable and it was amazing as always i loved the part when caroline sends a voicemail to stefan at the end and its so true!!!!

• chance to be a vampire

Do you want to be a real vampire? contact email: for help. Whatever your desire, we can fulfill it! Contact our Mystical Vampire Home at Tel. +2349039412726
  • If u like VAMPIRE diaries... Watch WITCHES OF EAST END! You'll love it!

Just gotta say if you like the vampire diaries... Which I love ... You should watch witches of east end... I am hooked! It is season 2 now and season finale is in two weeks... Completely off sets the time you have to wait for our vampire loves to return... And now I can't figure which show I like better! Ya it's good I promise! :) see yas in a few weeks! Oh and as for the finale of this season... It was decent.. Left on a strong note.. Who's not going to tune into to see how they bring Damon and Bonnie back? It's going to be great!
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WONDERING???

Okay, I know season one was forever ago but can we all take a stroll down memory lane for a second? Remember how Damon's presence was always accompanied by fog or the crow? Whatever happened with that? I mean, it never happened again and no other vampires throughout the seasons ever did anything like that. Did the producers think it was a good idea in season one and then scratch it by season two? If so, did they think if they just dropped it we would forget? Maybe it was explained at some point and I missed it, but if anyone has any ideas about that slip up please share.
  • Vampire Diaries

I love'd the show from the first episode! But I think killing Bonnie was a horrible idea!!!!! They should bring her back somehow... Killing Damon wasn't the best idea but I wasn't really a big fan of damon and elena i was more for elena and stefan
  • 6 season

when it comes out the 6 season plzzz reply me
  • Stop does ***ings spoilers on the site......

please stop showing anything related to the episode in does revews and only shoa picture of the series or something, let does who have watched the episode and want to read about click in on the review.

fyi: not a review and not my finall score for the episode.
  • damon

i love the show , good finale , i can't wait saison 6 :)
  • klaus

i miss klaus he is wonderful than Damon
  • BEST SHOW

MY BEST SHO***WWW
  • Love The Vampire Diaries

I love this show, and will continue to watch it as long as they keep making new seasons. I don't know why everyone keeps saying it is getting the same to me as it has always been. The only thing negative I have to say is PLEASE NO CAROLINE AND STEPHEN ... GAG! I think Caroline and Klaus would be much better. Also I love Enzo he is a great knew addition. I would also love to see more of is such a cutie. I am not a big fan of Jeremy for some reason. I think the way he talks bugs me and his acting seems awkward. I find him boring. I also find Tyler boring. Please show more Enzo, Matt and Klaus, Love them! And I will say again no Stephen and no.

Anyway as I said in the beginning I love this show and every week I can't wait for the next episode to come and I hate it when I have to wait to weeks lol.
  • last seen

looks so much like dana -sis
  • tvd lover <3

kathrine never dies :D

fuck yeah :)

love this i am for greece and i can't watch TVD online and i need to wait a site to share news episodes with greek subs
  • This show is awesome !!!!!!

awesome ,awesome ,awesome show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hands down
  • so.........

I used to like Elena now than i did before because i thought her character was really annoying and idk i just found her really annoying. but now, i find them old and new Elena annoying. I'm glad Katherine took over her body but for some reason i didnt really like her in this episode. I think Elena(who's now Katherine) needs a new hairstyle, like maybe straighten it again cause i think i'll find her less annoying when she speaks.

Oh, and I want bonnie to become a witch again. Maybe her and Jeremy can break up and then later in the show they'll find someone.

Not sure how I feel about Damon.

No Steroline please.

• Better than Twilight!

These vampires are not blossoming and they are drinking alcohol too. I prefer these awesome vampires rather than the Twilight vampires who can't even drink a glass of whisky.
  • All-time favorite..

This is my all-time favorite show :-)
  • awesome

Love this show!!!!!
  • Don't Kill Katherine!

The show isn't the same as it used to used to really like there's only one reason I'm still watching and that one reason is Katherine she gets killed off,there's no reason to watch her,it's just another show that's full of dramatic romance except with vampires in I hope they keep Katherine alive.
  • 5/12?

Why the next episode will be released after two weeks?
  • Why....

Why is this show so freakin awesome...

All that twists and turns, Katherine, doppelgangland.....

Amazing!
  • I love it

that series is very good i love it <3 4ever TVD
  • It is what it is

TVd until the very end.
  • Favorite Show!

I absolutely love this show! However, will somebody please tell Nina that she needs to actually kiss Ian now with some feeling! Even at the end of episode 5x03 she has her fists wrapped around his neck and smiled through the entire kiss while pushing her hand against his face. I LOVE this show but the fact that they broke up interferes with me enjoying the show when she does stuff like that. Other than that bit I am a HUGE fan. This show has the most talented and versatile actors and a story line you can sink your teeth into. Not a lot of time to watch television but I make time for this show!
  • vampire diaries

This show is one of the best shows that i have ever watched in glad that i started watching it on netflix!!!
  • Best Vampire/Werewolf show eva

this show is awesome. really.
  • I LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE

I LOVE IAN SOMERHALDER AKA DAMON AND I CANT WAIT TILL THE PREMIER OF SEASON 5 TOMMOW NIGHT I AM SO EXITED
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10