The Vampire Diaries

Thursday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 10, 2009 Between Seasons

TesserT

The Vampire Diaries Fan Reviews (416)

• My thoughts

Caroline is sooooo ughh sigh!!!! would really like to know what Stefan sees in you... Damon always dah boss ''
  • aquarius32761

Do you realize if they actually kill off Elena theres no way Katherine,Amara or Tatia can return. Nina Dobrev is leaving!!! And now that she's leaving it seems like they should just end the series the story line is rather beginning to fall weak since there running out of Stefan and Caroline, Caroline needs someone hardcore to handle her like Klaus

They should find a really cool way for her to die and not just leave like her brother jermy So i could hear Caroline sing again

#ForeverTVD
  • My Swan song

Sigh. This used to be my all time favorite show to watch and now all I wish for it is cancellation. It seems like as soon as Kevin Williamson left and Elena died and became a vampire the soul of Tvd died as well. I mean she's supposed to be the heroine of the entire show which she was during seasons 1-3. But after becoming a vampire Elena became a selfish self absorbed bitch like Caroline was in season 1. Everything is always me me me with her when before she used to be so selfless and caring. She treated Stefan and the rest of her friends like shit on the bottom of her shoe after everything that he did to save and protect her from the beginning. All she cared abt was fucking Damon. This show was supposed to be 'Stefan's story' but has turned into the Delena diaries since season 4 and everyone who's not them are basically stand ins for illogical plot lines and plot devices to hook up people just to give them a storyline. They ruined a great friendship in between Stefan and Caroline just so that he wouldn't be a threat to their precious little Delena loving hearts. They wanted them together so badly that they killed off Caroline's mom to do it. And don't even get me started on how her death made any sense I mean since when can't vampire blood cure diseases such as cancer? In season 5 Elena remembered herself as a kid witnessing her dad cure a little girl with cancer so why in the hell is Care's mom any different? Oh right it's so that she can lean of Stefan after she turns her emotions back on smdh. I'm so sick of Enzo I physically want to stake him myself. Both he and Alaric should've just stayed dead because they're useless and boring to watch. Glad bonnie's back even though I bet she sacrifices herself for the millionth time on the season finale smdh. It amazes me to no end how this show got renewed for a 7th season especially with the lack of viewers every week tuning in. But I say it's what they get because they've (writers, directors, producers) have been basically saying fuck you to anyone who doesn't ship Delena since season 4 and people are tired of it. I mean they act is if those are the only fans that helped them get to season 6. I've never witnessed such an immense amount of unprofessionalism as I have with the people who over this very show. Calling loyal fans who ship couples other than Delena and Steroline as "the other fandom" the constant favoritism to the Delena fandom is repulsive. I'm just over the whole damn show myself idc who ends up with who and that's saying something because I was once such a strong Stelena shipper. But now they could all go up in flames and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. More power to all that still watch the shit but I won't be with you on that one. I'm done with TVD
  • Screw Elanie

.playing both brothers makes her a disappointment to all females.... she should choose Dameon he is soooooo much better than Stephen also hope there is a season 7.... cutting dameon some slack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• the perfect Diaries

I hope they make a the vampire diarys 7 because they show literally made me cry laugh and express any emotion. This is literally the best show I ever watched. I can't watch anything else now. There is one little thing that I want I want is Ian and Nina to be together cuz if they make it perfect couple in a show they can make a perfect couple in the real world. I wish they never broke up in real life!
  • Traveler

Okay so if the traveler juju is in Katherine's bloodline shouldn't it be in elenas blood line to ? So shouldn't that make Elena a traveler ? I love this show a lot in only in season five but this came to mind.
  • LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!!!!! ITS LIKE REAL LIFE FOR ME

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IS MY LIFE I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELENA 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!! DAMON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!! the people who say its boring its not ! it has story lines drama supernatural and action its AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WATCH THIS SHOW EVERYDAY I LOVE IT TO MUCH and I LOVE JEREMY GILBERT AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS !!!!!!!!!!

• Should not end

I like this show so much!! they should not end this show
  • keep the show on

everyone is more than entitled to have their own opinion but everyone keeps mentioning how sheriff forbs should just be healed by vampire blood and yes fair enough its suppost to cure everything so when she found out she would of just told her daughter to heal her witch she didnt this meaning maybe she didnt want to b cured the story line in vampire diaries is great and something i look forward to watching i think the plot will continue to improve and not only that you can not just cancel a show when ever u feel like it just becaus ea few people have gone of it when people who do still want to watch it are sat waiting to see what happens to Elena and bonnie and joe
  • HOW I BECOME A VAMPIRE

Welcome to ( New-World Vampire Screed). Do you want to be a vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good you are interested contact us on
  • HOW TO JOIN THE REAL VAMPIRE

• Vampire diaries

Please do not canceled vampire diaries I love the show sooo much keep on making it please I give the show
  • vampire spell cast

Good day,

I am Robert from United States, Vampire is Real and is not all like in the movies or book. I turn into a vampire any time i want and i like being a vampire because is full of interesting things. Do you want to be Fame, Have power and influence over many things, to be charming and diserable, to have wealth, health and longevity? Contact the Vampire Screed today and become one of us on

Thanks
  • OR +2348067083632

Hello,

Welcome to ( New-World Vampire you want to be a

vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a

good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in

a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will be assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good you are interested contact us on OR +2348067083632
  • back from the dead

awesomest tv show ever it was so dramatic lovable and it was amazing as always i loved the part when caroline sends a voicemail to stefan at the end and its so true!!!!

• chance to be a vampire

Do you want to be a real vampire? contact email: for help. Whatever your desire, we can fulfill it! Contact our Mystical Vampire Home at Tel. +2349039412726
  • If u like VAMPIRE diaries... Watch WITCHES OF EAST END! You'll love it!

Just gotta say if you like the vampire diaries... Which I love ... You should watch witches of east end... I am hooked! It is season 2 now and season finale is in two weeks... Completely off sets the time you have to wait for our vampire loves to return... And now I can't figure which show I like better! Ya it's good I promise! :) see yas in a few weeks! Oh and as for the finale of this season... It was decent.. Left on a strong note.. Who's not going to tune into to see how they bring Damon and Bonnie back? It's going to be great!
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WONDERING???

Okay, I know season one was forever ago but can we all take a stroll down memory lane for a second? Remember how Damon's presence was always accompanied by fog or the crow? Whatever happened with that? I mean, it never happened again and no other vampires throughout the seasons ever did anything like that. Did the producers think it was a good idea in season one and then scratch it by season two? If so, did they think if they just dropped it we would forget? Maybe it was explained at some point and I missed it, but if anyone has any ideas about that slip up please share.
  • Vampire Diaries

I love'd the show from the first episode! But I think killing Bonnie was a horrible idea!!!!! They should bring her back somehow... Killing Damon wasn't the best idea but I wasn't really a big fan of damon and elena i was more for elena and stefan
  • 6 season

when it comes out the 6 season plzzz reply me
  • Stop does ***ings spoilers on the site......

please stop showing anything related to the episode in does revews and only shoa picture of the series or something, let does who have watched the episode and want to read about click in on the review.

fyi: not a review and not my finall score for the episode.
  • damon

i love the show , good finale , i can't wait saison 6 :)
  • klaus

i miss klaus he is wonderful than Damon
  • BEST SHOW

MY BEST SHO***WWW
  • Love The Vampire Diaries

I love this show, and will continue to watch it as long as they keep making new seasons. I don't know why everyone keeps saying it is getting the same to me as it has always been. The only thing negative I have to say is PLEASE NO CAROLINE AND STEPHEN ... GAG! I think Caroline and Klaus would be much better. Also I love Enzo he is a great knew addition. I would also love to see more of is such a cutie. I am not a big fan of Jeremy for some reason. I think the way he talks bugs me and his acting seems awkward. I find him boring. I also find Tyler boring. Please show more Enzo, Matt and Klaus, Love them! And I will say again no Stephen and no.

Anyway as I said in the beginning I love this show and every week I can't wait for the next episode to come and I hate it when I have to wait to weeks lol.
  • last seen

looks so much like dana -sis
  • tvd lover <3

kathrine never dies :D

fuck yeah :)

love this i am for greece and i can't watch TVD online and i need to wait a site to share news episodes with greek subs
  • This show is awesome !!!!!!

awesome ,awesome ,awesome show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hands down
  • so.........

I used to like Elena now than i did before because i thought her character was really annoying and idk i just found her really annoying. but now, i find them old and new Elena annoying. I'm glad Katherine took over her body but for some reason i didnt really like her in this episode. I think Elena(who's now Katherine) needs a new hairstyle, like maybe straighten it again cause i think i'll find her less annoying when she speaks.

Oh, and I want bonnie to become a witch again. Maybe her and Jeremy can break up and then later in the show they'll find someone.

Not sure how I feel about Damon.

No Steroline please.