The Vampire Diaries

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2011 on The CW

7.6
  • What the frack is wrong with these people? Get back to the semi-book story line.

I don't know what is going on here, where the show story-line is headed, because it is so completely different from the books, but I am not liking this season. This episode had it's good parts but to be honest I had to force myself to watch it and not just delete it from my DVR.
    Elena needs to stop with the pining for Stefan while she is obviously pining for Damon, she needs to choose one or the other. I know that she truly loves Stefan so she needs to fight for him and not fight for him while sharing intimate moments with Damon because all that does it create problems it he gets out of thecompulsion.
    The whole "Sired" thing is definitely getting on everyone's nerves with Tyler being all "Pro-Klauss" talking about how great he is and how he has given him such a gift.
    I understand that Bonnie is freaked out by Jeremy seeing ghosts but her reaction is exactly why he didn't want to tell her in the first place, she is the reason that he is seeing ghosts and she can't deal, but treating him the way she is is only going to make his seeing Anna more frequent.
    Last but not least and the biggest WTF moment, where the heck did Mason Lockwood come from. They killed him long ago by ripping out his heart out so writers please explain to to me how the heck he has been turned into a hybrid?

All in all, not really liking this season, it is becoming to unbelievable.