The Vampire Diaries

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2011 on The CW

7.6
  • This episode actually topped last weeks episode and i wasnt expecting it to, this series really is the best thing on TV right now.

This episode was so amazing and the ghost storyline got a lot more interesting with many things that ghosts can do now and i really hate Vicki now that she tried to kill Elena i really like Elena in this episode she got alot more dependent on her self rather on Stephan or anyone else and she was so good in the way that she tricked Stephan cant wait to see what she will do next. The scariest part of this episode for me was that i knew that he feeds on vampires and i though he will feed a little from Kathrine because she released him but they showed us that he almost kills her or maybe he does the thought that she might be dead scares me i dont want the most interesting female character to be dead not now and not ever i want Kathrine to stay forever and i want to see what she will do next. As for Jeremy i think he and Anna will find a way to be together and Bonnie and Matt are kind of getting along pretty well that i think they will hook up in the next few episodes. I want Alaric and Damon to be friends again i miss their moments together. Stephan got a bit boring in this episode i want him to get interesting again.Tyleris looking to be the next Klaus and a possible villain in the future and i think if he becomes avillainthe only one who can stop him will be Caroline but she wont kill him some1 else will. Damon was good in this episode and i like his chemistry with Elena and i think they will be better together than Stephan and Elena. As for the ending what the heck happened how did Tyler's uncle be back wasnt he dead and if he is a Ghost how can he push Damon this will be interesting looking forward for more TVD and im happy that there is an episode next week not like Ringer. One last thing about this show is you cant be certain if a character can return or not they always find a way and that is so good i hope they bring back Jenna cuz i kind of miss her. (Thumb me Up if You Agree with Me)

CW