The Vampire Diaries

Stand by Me

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 21, 2013 on The CW

• Stages Of Grief Times A Hundred!!

Whoa this whole episode felt like such a major turning point in not just the show but for Elena as a character!

Poor Elena it seemed that one more death in her family was nearly too much 4 her to handle, it seems that she has for the time being anyway allowed Damon's Sire Bond to allow herself to shut off her humanity, it was a truly horrifying scene even more horrifying than when Klaus compelled Stefan to turn his humanity off. I think because when Klaus did it he was driven by pure hatred, when Damon did it he was driven by pure love albeit misguided.

I LOVED all of Damon's stuff in this episode when Stefan asked Damon to come home the way his voice broke when he said he couldn't leave without Bonnie ugh, it melted my heart! When Bonnie found him and they hugged it was so fantastic to watch!

Speaking of Bonnie she has seriously taken the train to Crazy Town! Silas seems to me like the character from Buffy The Vampire Slayer The First Evil, it seems that he can take whatever form he wants and for some reason he took the form of Shane in order to put his plan into action.

I hope Silas reveals his true form soon I can't wait to officially meet him!

Watching Stefan say the Salvatore version of 'I Love You' to Damon was another major highlight for me in this episode!

The Cure is now in the hands of Katherine and I for one am so excited to see when she will return in the show!

Oh Elena that poor vamp, seeing the Gilbert house burn down with Jeremy's body inside was a horribly sad sight I was nearly bawling while watching it.

I for one cannot wait for March 14th to see how this new humanity-less Elena acts, if we finally meet the real Silas, and where the heck is Katherine?!