The Vampire Diaries

The End of the Affair

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2011 on The CW

7.8
  • The Vampire Diaries just keeps improving by the episode.

In my opinion this episode didn't even have one boring scene it was flawless. Loved every part with Caroline and from now i really hate her father hedoesn'tdeserve to be the father of this amazing daughter, the up side she knew that her mother andTylerwill always be there for her. Stefan was way more interesting in this episode and we finally found out why Klaus wanted Stefan to be with him on his journey instead of Damon. Elena was Elena nothing changed about her since season 1. Another upside Kathrine was back and hotter than ever i think she is tracking Stefan because she really does love him and she wasn't lieing during season 2 when she said she loved him and wanted him back. One of the cliffhangers for me was the vampire hunter that is after Claus he must have something because the same character is still around and young and that is not normal for a human. I did like the new love interest for Stefan i think they will be perfect for each other and i wanna see what will happen between the new vampire which is also an original and Kathrine and will all 3 girls will be fighting against each other for Stefan or will Elena finally be with Damon. So many questions so little time cant wait for the next episode if they continue on this pace TVD will be my favorite show of all time because it never gets worse it only gets better and better and the ideas are fresh and new. Keep up the good work TVD cast and crew.