The Vampire Diaries

The Five

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 01, 2012 on The CW

• The Five gets a High Five!

The Five was a perfect episode of The Vampire Diaries because it had just about every thing I as a viewer wanted to see. The story was thoughtfully crafted and balanced with character enrichment, action, drama and of course intrigue. Klaus, Stephan and Rebekah maneuvered around each other while Damon taught Elena how to feed on a trip with Bonnie. Jeremy helps decipher part of the Vampire Hunters tattoo and a new villain is revealed. There were some inconsistencies in the writing as others have mentioned the most obvious being the originals having day-walking rings in the past. Though it was Halloween I would have thought Elena would clean up after herself and heal the bite wounds and shouldn't that be part of the course Damon was teaching her? In any case the Halloween party was awesome and I really liked how every thing played out. I love the format of the show, the characters and plot lines. It is definitely a different type of Vampire based series. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
CW