The Vampire Diaries

The Hybrid

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2011 on The CW

• Sexy Mango

I love Damon in this episode.

And Carol Lockwood finding out about Tyler.
  • Not good at all

O like the show but today it was so boring
  • Not sure how i feel about this show

I love Vampires..but the whole Hybrid storyline is losing me a bit..I will give it a chance and continue with my dvr'ed episodes. Wish I could rate the episodes the old way..just the numbers
  • WOW just WOW this episode assured me that this season isbecomingbetter and better and that its going to be an awesome season for TVD.

First of all i thank God for making me watch TVD instead of TBBT because it was much better than the 2 episodes of TBBT. When i saw the ending to season 2 of TVD i thought they cant make a season better than that one but i was wrong when this season premiered it was amazing with manydifferent things. One of the good things this episode has is the suspense and that you don't know what is going to happen next like when Damon made the wolf go after him to save Elena i thought that he might get bitten every time the wolf got closer because TVD writers weren't afraid to do that as we saw in the whole second season but Stefan rescued him and that gave Damon the hope he needed to save his brother from Klaus. By the end of the episode we found out that Klaus's army is dieing because he didn't actually kill Elena as she was brought to life but he still doesn't know that and i have a feeling that he will know soon and will go after her but how and when its still amystery to me. Since season 3 started they ended each episode with someone trying to hurt Caroline my favorite girl character but this time it was her father. Can't wait for more TVD episodes i dont want this series to end anytime soon.

• The Hybrid

The Hybrid was a superb episode of The Vampire Diaries and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character and plot development. The smaller story lines were woven together and had a great flow and pace. Stephan and Klaus had some great scenes and I wonder what Klaus is ultimately planning. I also liked how Damon and Elena interacted and how she showed her vulnerability for Damon. Mrs. Lockwood learns a shocking truth and has a touching scene with her son which was awesome as you could see how horrible she felt about what she had done. Caroline was greeted by an unexpected figure from her past and I can't wait to watch the next episode to see how it all plays out!!!!!!!!

• The third season is starting to be better than the second already. Warning there are spoliers.

Klaus and Stephen go hunting for a pack of werewolves in the Tennessee mountains to experiment on their conversion into hybrid werewolves / vampires but it back fires and they all end up dead - I think Klaus is starting to guess Elena is still alive.

Anna and Vicki make a small appearance with Vicki asking Jeremy for help so she can come back BUT then Anna makes an appearance warning him not to trust Vicki - going to be interesting.

Tyler shows his mother that he to is a monster and she promises to make sure Caroline is freed safely - but as the show ends her father makes a surprise appearance what his role will be is anyones guess.

CW