The Vampire Diaries

The Hybrid

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2011 on The CW

• WOW just WOW this episode assured me that this season isbecomingbetter and better and that its going to be an awesome season for TVD.

First of all i thank God for making me watch TVD instead of TBBT because it was much better than the 2 episodes of TBBT. When i saw the ending to season 2 of TVD i thought they cant make a season better than that one but i was wrong when this season premiered it was amazing with manydifferent things. One of the good things this episode has is the suspense and that you don't know what is going to happen next like when Damon made the wolf go after him to save Elena i thought that he might get bitten every time the wolf got closer because TVD writers weren't afraid to do that as we saw in the whole second season but Stefan rescued him and that gave Damon the hope he needed to save his brother from Klaus. By the end of the episode we found out that Klaus's army is dieing because he didn't actually kill Elena as she was brought to life but he still doesn't know that and i have a feeling that he will know soon and will go after her but how and when its still amystery to me. Since season 3 started they ended each episode with someone trying to hurt Caroline my favorite girl character but this time it was her father. Can't wait for more TVD episodes i dont want this series to end anytime soon.