The Vampire Diaries

The Killer

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2012 on The CW

• What an episode...

This episode was more exciting then last one..... in that season the story line seems so well. n mystery !!
  • The Filler

This episode was not great. More like filler.

I don't understand why shows have this kind of episode. One episode that stops short the plot moving forward. An episode that involves some sort of hostage situation where TYPICAL hostage-situation scenarios play out.

In TVD, it's this episode. In Castle it was that episode where Castle was stuck in a bank with others while being held hostage by bank robbers or whatever. In Hell on Wheels it was that episode on the train where the Indians boarded the train and held everyone inside it hostage.
  • The Killer

The Killer was a superb and very entertaining episode of The Vampire Diaries. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of significant character development and plot progression. It was intriguing to see how every thing that is happening is connected. It was great to see Jeremy face his own dilemma and for Elaina to face her own darker side. I liked how every thing played out and I look forward to seeing how some aspects are explored in more depth. I can't wait to watch what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • The Reckoning, Part II?

What's the best episode TVD has aired so far?? Ok, It was Founder's Day. The second best, huh? Yeah, I know, it was The Sun Also Rises. BUT THE THIRD ONE WAS DEFINITELY: THE KILLER! I wasn't able to handle myself during the whole hour. Is this show getting back to what it was on Season 2? All the awesomeness? Not to say that Season 3 wasn't good, far from it... BUT STILL. I have no words to describe The Killer, since it's my favorite episode since The Sun Also Rises, back when Klaus killed Jenna and stuff.

Now, have you guys noticed how this shows always make fantastic fifth episodes? Look at Season 1, Episode 5: "You're Undead To Me", I mean, in that episode, the show began to get good! Season 2's fifth episode: "Kill Or Be Killed" was a thrilling ride when Liz finds out (for the first time) the Salvatore brothers are vampires. I don't need to speak about "The Reckoning", which was the best episode past season. The Killer continued the cicle. Amazing episode. MY GOD, I CAN'T SPEAK ABOUT IT LOL.
  • Congrats to Elena, you're finally one of THEM!!

Not a bad episode overall, though there were some problems i found with it. Why did no1 question Bonnie's absence and WTF Stefan?

I thought with this new series we'd see a new side to Elena what with her being a vampire and all, but no, we still get a whiney, pathetically human doppelganger instead. This episode finally saw her embrace her vampiricism for a whole minute before the tears came on again. I really don't get why half the town can die for her and and call it fair, especially when the people who died are soo much more interesting (you b***ds, bring Alaric back!!). As for Bonnie, she is actually due for some bad decision-making, lets team up with season villain time because even though she is a powerful witch she is underused in a show where she could kick some major a**.

Oh yeah, and where is Jeremy's resurrection ring for when he stood on a homemade landmine? the writers can forget that and concentrate on another brotherly confrontation with damon and stefan at the end of which Elena killed our fav. five hunter. HOORAH!! but wait, she then went back to the worst vampire of all time, all teary-eyed, hallucinating and what not.

Lets bring Rebekkah back from her staking and coffin, bring her, Klaus and Damon into a Team Good/Evil (when we feel like it) group and go from there. (Writers thought; Elena's so frustrating to watch, maybe now she's a vampire we can have Katerina come back and take Elena's place indefinitely) Just food for thought.x
  • T.V.D.

Fantastic episode, really enjoyed it, I knew Professor Shane was up to no good, what does he

have in plan for Bonnie.? Wasn't expecting Jeremy's transformation into Vampire Slayer to move

this quick, i wonder if he will tell Elena. As for the cure, i'm quite happy for Elena to stay a Vampire & what did Conner mean that April & him had history together.? Wasn't expecting the strange twist at the end & what does it mean.? Fast moving episode, Thumbs Up.
  • Actual Vampire Diaries Included

Loved the revival of the Diary angle from the first season. Saw the Jeremy fate coming but didn't quite expect such a bad ass Elena. Props to Dobrev for making Elena mean in her own way instead of a Katherine knock-off. This episode lacked the depth and intensity of last week's emotional high but that wasn't so bad, can't have that intensity every week, we'd all get burned out. However, it just didn't have the same feel to it. It felt rather shallow and pushed, it didn't feel fluent. Though in the development side, we saw the cracks get bigger and spread in Stelena. Damon showed his continued unwavering devotion to Elena which reinforced itself and the human fellas showed they still had a backbone when they gave a TVD character immunity to compulsion without informing the local vampire squad. Of course after the brotherly chat at the end, the debate will rage, Elena, stay vampire or change back to human? (Like in the books) But (and it's a huge but) the bigger question is, was Elena's vampirism the final nail the Stelena coffin? Boy wonder doesn't seem to be interested in having a vampire lover i.e. his dumping of Katrina and the lack of interest in Lexi... So is his seeking the cure truly just for Elena's sake or really is it about his own desires? Damon asks a really good question, perhaps because his observant character has noticed the same cracks as half the viewing audience. You have to figure their demise is coming soon, with the trust nearly absent in the relationship, the lies that keep piling up, the lack of communication and reliance on other characters rather than each other are all spelling out their end. In real life that destroys couples, rarely do any survive, so I expect to see Stelena sink it's just a question of how long... How many more episode will we see (like last week's and tonight's) of them expanding the divide before the relationship just dies?
  • A Bloody Great Time!

Whoa this episode was majorly dramatic but in a good way!

I loved how the Diary aspect of the show was brought back, it really felt like the 1st Season but in a completely different dynamic.

Poor Elena she just can't seem to get the hang of being a Vampire, I gotta admit I'm super sad to see Connor go however the way he went was wickedly awesome, I so wasn't expecting that! Her breakdown was super sad to watch, it was wrenching!

Oh Jeremy why must he always get the cryptic storyline? I feel so bad 4 that kid, but I'm still totally intrigued about how he's gonna deal with this new revelation!

Tyler's conversation with Caroline was really cool to hear, I hope he can pull it off.

The ending was really creepy and scary as hell, after seeing next week's preview I'm incredibly psyched to see how Elena's visitor will help her through her latest crisis!

• The Killrt

Watch This Episode Here=> j.gs/210591/4x5vampirediaries

The Killer.(In promo) Damon: "Until YOU figure it out? Is that where you've been all morning, out buying bossy pants?" Hahahaha <3

I don't want Elena to take the cure!!

I want her to be a vampire forever

and they can go to another country together and start a new life

Vampires\Witches\ Ware wolfs\Hybrids and all those weird people xD
CW