The Vampire Diaries

The Killer

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2012 on The CW

• The Reckoning, Part II?

What's the best episode TVD has aired so far?? Ok, It was Founder's Day. The second best, huh? Yeah, I know, it was The Sun Also Rises. BUT THE THIRD ONE WAS DEFINITELY: THE KILLER! I wasn't able to handle myself during the whole hour. Is this show getting back to what it was on Season 2? All the awesomeness? Not to say that Season 3 wasn't good, far from it... BUT STILL. I have no words to describe The Killer, since it's my favorite episode since The Sun Also Rises, back when Klaus killed Jenna and stuff.

Now, have you guys noticed how this shows always make fantastic fifth episodes? Look at Season 1, Episode 5: "You're Undead To Me", I mean, in that episode, the show began to get good! Season 2's fifth episode: "Kill Or Be Killed" was a thrilling ride when Liz finds out (for the first time) the Salvatore brothers are vampires. I don't need to speak about "The Reckoning", which was the best episode past season. The Killer continued the cicle. Amazing episode. MY GOD, I CAN'T SPEAK ABOUT IT LOL.