The Vampire Diaries

The Killer

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2012 on The CW

• Congrats to Elena, you're finally one of THEM!!

Not a bad episode overall, though there were some problems i found with it. Why did no1 question Bonnie's absence and WTF Stefan?

I thought with this new series we'd see a new side to Elena what with her being a vampire and all, but no, we still get a whiney, pathetically human doppelganger instead. This episode finally saw her embrace her vampiricism for a whole minute before the tears came on again. I really don't get why half the town can die for her and and call it fair, especially when the people who died are soo much more interesting (you b***ds, bring Alaric back!!). As for Bonnie, she is actually due for some bad decision-making, lets team up with season villain time because even though she is a powerful witch she is underused in a show where she could kick some major a**.

Oh yeah, and where is Jeremy's resurrection ring for when he stood on a homemade landmine? the writers can forget that and concentrate on another brotherly confrontation with damon and stefan at the end of which Elena killed our fav. five hunter. HOORAH!! but wait, she then went back to the worst vampire of all time, all teary-eyed, hallucinating and what not.

Lets bring Rebekkah back from her staking and coffin, bring her, Klaus and Damon into a Team Good/Evil (when we feel like it) group and go from there. (Writers thought; Elena's so frustrating to watch, maybe now she's a vampire we can have Katerina come back and take Elena's place indefinitely) Just food for thought.x
CW