Wow! Amazing episode. Emotional in the beginning, white-knuckle excitement mixed with thrills and unbelievable twists and turns at the end. This was absolutely amazing... which makes me wonder how the next two can top it. Of course, they will... but still... Wow...
What I Loved:
1. Damon giving Elena his blood. Although he was a total jerk for doing this and it was a terrible, awful, very bad move... this was a great twist to start off the episode. I wonder how she'll be able to forgive him for it, if she does.
2. Tyler's return. I missed Tyler! Mostly the "Taroline" scenes. They have such good chemistry. I love Matt and all, but I don't know. There's something about Tyler and Caroline together that's more exciting in my opinion.
3. Klaus. He's so evil! It's incredible. Ha. I wasn't disappointed at all by him. He's more than I could have ever dreamed of... and Joseph Morgan plays him beautifully. He was, hands down, the perfect choice.
4. Damon got bitten by Tyler. I had a feeling that either Stefan or Damon would get bitten by a werewolf. Now I'm just curious how they're going to find a cure, if there is one. Could it be that the only way to cure a wolf bite is to kill the wolf that bit you? It would make sense, but just conjecture.
5. Matt and Caroline are trapped in the tomb with a wolfed out Tyler. This is exciting. I wonder what's going to become of this. This episode sort of made me begin to forgive Matt for being such a major douche and betraying Caroline. Liz... I haven't decided yet. It strikes me as strange that she was much more understanding the last time she found out. But, of course, she started out very similar to how she is now.
6. Oh... yeah... Jenna's going to be a vampire. I mean, wow! I did not see that coming at all. I legit thought she was dead for a minute. But then, no. No, no. She's going to be a vampire. I was just totally blown away. It's like Caroline all over again. Can't wait to see what becomes of this! Will she choose to turn? We've never seen anyone NOT choose to turn, which kind of makes me think that she might not. Which would be just devastating. I love Jenna... and Sara Canning is a wonderful actress.
**I wonder how Rick will react to this... after Isobel and all.**
7. The Stefan and Elena spending the day together scenes. How emotional was it when Elena told him that doesn't want to be a vampire? Wow. Nina Dobrev is such a wonderful actress. It totally sucked me in. The same goes for the scene in the Salvatore driveway when she was saying her good-bye to Stefan before leaving with Klaus.
8. Katherine. Need I say more?
9. Maddox is dead. He was just a troublesome pain. Ha. Witches never last long on this show, besides Bonnie, of course.
Well, I think that's it... Yep. I think so. Nothing I didn't like, so I'ma go now.