The Vampire Diaries

The Rager

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 2012 on The CW

• The Mystery behind The Hunter Deepens!

Wow Vampire Diaries is really firing on all cylinders this Season!

Just three episodes into the 4th Season and I am as hooked as I was when I first saw the Pilot!

I am loving the Vampire Elena storyline, Nina Dobrev is truly bringing her A game in order to portray her character's feelings and emotions as a newborn vamp.

She is like a live wire, sad one minute, crazy with rage the next, over whelmed by blood lust and passion in the next second! It truly is amazing to watch!

Her 'Mean Girl' showdowns with Rebekah were one of the highlights of the episode for me!

Seeing Damon 'investigate' Connor the hunter was really cool! I am liking his burgeoning relationship with Meredith Fell and I hope it continues.

Connor the Hunter is still a complete enigma to me, how is it he knows about the 'True Hunter' tattoo , and yet know nothing else about his past?

I love that Klaus is back in town and is gonna be sticking around for a while, his tag team with Damon was super entertaining to watch! I wonder what Klaus needs Elena for, I mean now that she's no longer a Doppelganger?

To wrap up I am super psyched for next week and to see how this whole Hunter mystery pans out!