The Vampire Diaries

The Reckoning

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 2011 on The CW

• WOW!!! What an episode!!

I was completely blown away by how great and amazing this episode was. It has to be my favorite episode so far for season three. The suspence was literally keeping me on the edge of my seat!

Well.....For starters, As much as i like klaus as a character, how evil of him to be literally using Stefan as a puppet. But it makes everything so much more interesting and leaving me wanting and not being able to wait for the next episode.In the season 2 finale, i was sooooooooooooo so afraid that we would never see good stefan again ever in the series, but i was definitely wrong. He definitely has a chance because he is just under Klaus' compulsion.

It literally warmed my heart when we saw that even after all of this, he still protects Elana and still loves her. I dont think that is going away. But then my heart was tv brokenlol when klaus took that away from him.

Damon and Katherine, well...not much to say about themfor this episode because there wasnot much going on. Love lovelove thoughthat change in Katherine. She totally turned good. I am really interested in the installment of Michael. I aminterested to see what Klaus is so afraid ofsimply becauseklaus is a hybridAND an original.

All in all. GREAT episode!!! Cant wait for more.

CW