The Vampire Diaries

The Sun Also Rises

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 05, 2011 on The CW

7.2
  • where is the vampire diaries I wanted to watch every single episode again and again?!

1.5
    too much drama!
    everyone was trying to do impossibles, sure they got failure.
    Jennah, aah! I liked to see her as a vampire, but I didn't enjoy that because I knew it means she has no chance to survive and at last she died, that was terrible,I didn't like it.
    Jules died too, who cares?!!!
    Katherin is still alive, Damon was right she is always a winner. you know what realy bothers me? Katherin and Elina have 2 completely diffrent personalities. Katherin cares just about herself, no matter what happens to others. as she said about herself she has done terrible things. Elina is the one doesn't want anybody to get heart and as Damon said about her she's a good doer! a bad person and a good person and between the 2 of them the bad one is the winner! like they telling us if you wanna be safe, you should be alone, selfish and cruel. I don't like it.
    John death was alot like "Merlin" point of view. "a life instead of another to keep the balance of life and death". pitty!
    Stephen, ah. I perefer not to talk about him! he realy thought Klase would do that?! I didn't like it.
    Elijah betrayal, that was quite obviouse since he was talking to Stephen about what happend to his family. his family was always his weakness, and I expected that Klaus uses that as his survival. I didn't like that.
    Damon is dying. if they find a way to save him too, it will make the show more ridicolouse! "every thing is magicly possible!" they can save basic characters, but there is no way to keep less importants alive!! if Damon realy get killed by that bite, the show will lose lots of fans because he is the most exciting and unexpectable character. there is possibility that they planned to leave us in "he realy died or not" until next season. not good. I don't like it.
    Elina was crying all along, impressive acting but bad story. I didn't like it.
    I realy hate the story line in last couple episodes. very good acting but realy bad story and a very low rate I gave shows that I'm not a fan of this show anymore.
    I didn't like it!