The Vampire Diaries

We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2012 on The CW

• stephan moves

Does this means Stephen is going to move? Because that will kind of make the movie boring!
  • What a Episode!

This one is a really good episode! Heart breaking too! Even I will be torn between Stefan and Damon. Can't wait for the next episode! Kudos on Nina Dobrev for playing her characters sooooo well. And good job, Plec and the team!
  • repeat???

I liked this episode but just hope that Elena choosing between Stefan and Damon doesn't go on forever. Might start to lose interest if it is overplayed. Anyway, let's see what happens next.....
  • what ever happened to the good guys???

I'm a big fan of the show and I was liking this episode until the end when Jeremy killed Chris...This was a guy that tried to help and was even unbound to Klaus. I understand the others didn't realize that but the fact that they just burst in through the door and killed him without remorse just seems morally wrong. He had not himself threatened anyone so far that we the viewers had seen, and Elena's life wasn't even at risk this time...they just straight up killed the guy for the hope that more tattoo would show up on his arm so that maybe they would find a cure that would maybe let Elena become human again....seriously can the "good guys" just kill like that now??? Even Klaus, the evil dude, let him live after he screwed up. I've watched a lot of tv over the years, and that seemed really really wrong to me.
  • What an episode!

• RIP Stelena.... Finally!!! :)

This is the breakup we've been wating for. Nice done, Plec!!
  • elena and stefan...over?

i Loved the episode it was great

im rlly psyched 2 c if caroline and klaus get 2gether

but im not sure if i understood this correctly ...>>

did stefan and elena break up ?
  • A LOVLY EPISODE

A lovly episode betrayal, romance, killing, heart break this episode had it all. can't wait to find out what happens next week with damon and elena.
  • T.V.D.

Fantastic episode, i have to say when Elena stabbed the knife into Jeremy who she thought was Conner I jumped. Do not like Shane at all he's just using Bonnie & whats going to happen to Jeremy.? & for Elena, i dont want her to become human again, i love the dark side of her. She needs to stay a Vampire & i would love to see her Real Mother Isobel come back.?
  • We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes was another superb episode of The Vampire Diaries. I really enjoyed watching because the story was great, the character and plot development were deep and meaningful and there were a few interesting revelations. It was great to see Klaus want to save Elaina from her curse and I liked the little triangle going on between Caroline, Tyler and Hayley. It was also awesome to see Matt stepping up and using his brain to link people and events together. It was intriguing to learn how to help Elaina and Jeremy stepped up to the plate, but at what cost? I certainly look forward to finding out this and more and watching more episodes!!!!!!!
  • Hallucinations and Love Confessions

Wow this episode was great!

I loved Elena's hunter curse induced hallucinations they were both frighting and revealing.

Her scene on the bridge with her 'mom' was really wrenching.

Elena and Damon's conversation after he saves her was really amazing, I love how he told her the truth I think he's come a long way.

Poor Forewood, I hope Caroline and Tyler get back together soon, I hate seeing them apart.

Professor Atticus Shane is extremely creepy, I can't tell if he's a supernatural creature or just really weird, all I know is I SO do not trust him!

Oh Jeremy I hope he is able to get a handle on his new hunter status.

Stefan and Elena's scene at the end was incredibly sad and honest and genuine.

I cannot wait for two weeks from now to find out what happens!

• Vampire diaries

I love the series and looking forward to new episodes. I would love it if there was another season too
CW