The Vampire Diaries

We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on The CW

• Tyler's Moment And The Sire Bond Explained

Wow I didn't think I would love this episode but I So did!!

I loved how the Sire Bond was explained to Elena and Damon it made me feel a bit better and I can't wait to see how their relationship goes forward.

I adored seeing Tyler get his wolfy moment in the sun it was SO cool and gave me mad respect for him!

I still am majorly distrustful of Professor Shane he just seems so crazy

The flashbacks in this episode were as usual amazing I loved how they tied into the present day. Charlotte was a really creepy character I was glad to see her storyline go I mean she was so bizarrely weird, However on the plus side I guess her character did give us a physcial and literal example of how deadly and strong a Sire Bond can be.

I loved seeing the continuation of Stefan and Caroline's friendship I love how they give each other support.

Seeing Elena, Bonnie and Caroline let loose and have fun during there Girl's Night was really great to watch it was nice seeing the three of them actually happy for once!

All in all this episode was definite improvement from last weeks and I'm super excited for the Mid-Season Finale!

CW