The Venture Brothers Forums

Sunday 11:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

4 seasons in 8 years.

omega_dog

[1]Jun 6, 2011
    • level: 8

So far there has only been 4 complete seasons in total since this show began 8 years ago that equals 1 season every 2 years why has it taken so long for them to produce a season?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[2]Jun 10, 2011
    • level: 28
    I have no idea why it takes them so long to complete entire episodes. All I know is that cut season 4 in half to get episodes out faster which gave us one year wait for in bewteen season 4.1 and 4.2. To be honest I am not sure why it takes them so long. I know the second season wasn't green lit for like two years and that was the reason why it took season 2 so long to air. I have no idea why seasons 3 and 4 take so long.

jonnas1977

[3]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 2
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I have no idea why it takes them so long to complete entire episodes. All I know is that cut season 4 in half to get episodes out faster which gave us one year wait for in bewteen season 4.1 and 4.2. To be honest I am not sure why it takes them so long. I know the second season wasn't green lit for like two years and that was the reason why it took season 2 so long to air. I have no idea why seasons 3 and 4 take so long.

the reason it takes so long is that is that the creators of the show do all the work themselves, which includes voicing the characters. just like trey parker and matt stone from south park and that show has short seasons also.

Captain_Marvel

[4]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 1

Actually the 1st season premiered in 2004 and the 4th ended in 2010. So that's 4 seasons in 6 years. Happily, they've signed up for a 5th and 6th, which includes a 60-90 minute feature (hopefully 90!). The 5th season will premiere sometime in late summer/fall 2012. Besides, it's the best show ever so I've got nothing but patience.

Edited on 11/29/2011 8:52pm