The Venture Brothers Forums

Sunday 11:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Bright Lights Dean City (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Oct 10, 2010
    • level: 100
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 10/10/10 episode "Bright Lights Dean City" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

renaldsRAP

[2]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 9

Absolutely brilliant episode and my personal favorite from the entirety of season 4 thus far! Hilarious spoofing of spiderman. The "gas-taxi". The littany of rediculous rogues trying to join the revenge society. And of course - Rusty's broadway musical! Fat Chance is an awesome addition to the Venture rogues gallery. And Rusty trying to kill his more succesful alternate-dimension counterpart? Priceless.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 28
    Lol. I was wondering who that Rusty was lat week, I was even thinking it was a future version of Dean. Alternate Doc was awesome. Phantom Limb, Impossible, and Underbeight's Revenge Society was unbleivable bad. Limb likes to dream big chances are he never gets half the power the Guild has. He was right Impossible has been more of villain than hero at least from everything we've seen. I felt bad for Dean who was enjoying living on his own before Rusty forced himself on him trying to makes musical lol. Who was the Bear Guy he seemed like a good choice? (I think that might have been Brock undercover doing Sphinx work to see how danagerous the Revenge Society is). All in all this was another great episode. "I'm Rusy!"

zan4

[4]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 10
    i loved the spiderman thing... I wonder if they had him there because of the fake fan eps that was made