The Venture Brothers Forums

Sunday 11:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Operation P.R.O.M. (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Nov 21, 2010
    • level: 102
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 11/21/10 episode "Operation P.R.O.M." to this thread.

Remember, it's one hour long, 11:30-12:30 e/c time.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zan4

[2]Nov 21, 2010
    • level: 10
    so when we will see season 5??

RaizenYusuke

[3]Nov 22, 2010
    • level: 28
    I hope we will see it next year in the fall, but I'm not sure. Anyway Moltav being with Monstorso didn't see that one coming. I'm wondering if Moltav really died or not. Rusty's date rape drug actually saves the day sort of. I guess Dean isn't over Triana like I thought. 21 quiting the Monarch and Dr. Mrs. the Monarch was unexpected, so is he going to join Sphinx too. Also now that Gathers is running O.S.I. is there even a Sphnix anymore, does this mean Brock will return to the Venture family full time? (hope so). This season left me with a lot of questions like always. Can't wait for season 5. The ending with the sheet and burning of the T was awesome.

zan4

[4]Nov 22, 2010
    • level: 10
    well if they restart the show to the first eps.. odds are when they get to this last season they would announce the new season..

I was hoping they would of covered alittle more about rusty father this past season tho.

numberonecubsfa

[5]Nov 22, 2010
    • level: 6
    Ugh. As season finales go, that did not live up to the action-packed previous ones at all. It was slow, weird, and had really depressing character development for Brock, 21, and Dean.

elgarbanzo

[6]Nov 23, 2010
    • level: 5
    i dunno, i thought it was about perfect.

Alexadecimal

[7]Nov 23, 2010
    • level: 6

elgarbanzo wrote:

Yeah I agree, one of the final shots pretty much summed up the Venture Bros, with General Treister blasting off into space with an awesome pose and a note on his heart saying 'fix it'. Yeah amazing finale. Tied up most of the loose ends of Season 4 but left so much for a new season, which Im now dying waiting for hehe.

Edited on 11/23/2010 11:34am

Jemadari

[8]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 12

I had always hoped 21 would become the Monarchs official second in command but i'm sure we haven't heard the last of him, I loved the different versions of the "rusty venture" that was a nice running gag can't wait for the next season

RaizenYusuke

[9]Nov 24, 2010
    • level: 28
    Alexadecimal wrote:

elgarbanzo wrote:

Yeah I agree, one of the final shots pretty much summed up the Venture Bros, with General Treister blasting off into space with an awesome pose and a note on his heart saying 'fix it'. Yeah amazing finale. Tied up most of the loose ends of Season 4 but left so much for a new season, which Im now dying waiting for hehe.

I thought so too. It was different from the big flashy fights we got in season 2 and 3 finales, but that was good. Like you said it wraps up a lot of stuff that happened this season, while creating more questions for the fifth season. What will happen to Sphinx? Is Brock going to go back to OSI now that Gathers is running it? And will he become the bodyguard of the Venture Family again (which a few episode suggetsed he missed his family). Is 21 going to join the good guys now that he's quiet the Monarch? Is Haterd still going to be the Venture Body guard now that he has his wife back? Are the Muppets reponsible for killing 24 and driving 21 insane (they were marking everyone off on 21's list). I say it created a lot of questions just like all the other finales.