The View Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABCIn Season

Do you like the view better with Rosie poll.

Do you like the view better with Rosie?

276be

[21]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    Rosie has been a breath of fresh aire to The View! I'm personally happy that she gave that pompous Ass Donald her opinion! I bet Ivana and Marla were cheering!! All he could come up with were "Fat Slams"! Everything she said about him was true! He's just mad because a woman did it! Rosie is a Comic. All of the male comics have been making fun of him and his hair for years! His lifestyle, and cheating has been public for years. He likes them young, childbearing, beautiful, and foremost, thin! If one of his children had a weight issue, he wouldn't be casting the "FAT" slams, or would he?? He'd probably send them to a fat farm!! He's all caught up in his new son, Baron. Where is his daughter with Marla?? He never talks about her. Is she fat? He hasn't lived a Moral life, so get over it Don! If he were broke, how many friends would he have? Rosie has touched the lives of so many less fortunate. She's a loveing, giving, caring, humanitarian. She will always be rich in Love from the world. Shame on the Donald! He even went on to say that Barbara Walters doesn't like Rosie either!!! I'm more concerned about that! Even Joy Behar wanted Rosie to do the comb over again the next day, and Rosie declined. Miss Teen USA got the boot! Again, Donald got taken in by a skinny, pretty face, with Miss USA! The new Mrs. better take heart! She may have competition! Getting Rosie on the View, was the best thing that ever happened! I couldn't stand Starr! She was a pompous Ass, just like the Donald! Rosie has brought back the show to everyday America! She is someone, any of us would Love as a friend. She is smart, cute, loveable, intelligent, caring, and funnier than hell! She's also a wonderful MOM! I wish she were my Sister! Love You Rosebud! Barb from Winona, Minnesota
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Amanda30

[22]Dec 26, 2006
    No, I don't like it better with her!  She is obnoxious, controlling, and opinionated.  The show was always a team effort, and now it seems to be the Rosie Show.  Enough already!

3kidsmom

[23]Dec 28, 2006
    Rosie is a quick witted comedian with an edge. She has informed politics, a beautiful family and has got the Donald pegged correctly. She did an impersonation like SNL, MADtv, Letterman, Leno and every other comedian. That's her job.  Donald needs to get over it!  Get back to being a businessman and not a mud slinger. I certainly expected better of him. One would think his money could afford him some verbal judo classes. Rosie outdid him in one sentence.  Frankly, he looks pathetic and sounds even worse. He certainly is outgunned! Your fat, ugly and gay  is all he can come up with? Oh ya, and I'll steal your girlfriend, too. How sad Donald... How JR High- at best! You keep trying to attack her and frankly manage only to look worse and worse with your school yard name calling. The Donald is a homophobic pig who shows no class. Rosie may talk like a trucker, but she is dead on. And Trump, despite your ego, you are dead last in this race.  Shut up and get a better haircut with all  your so called billions!

gerrytan

[24]Dec 29, 2006
    I never watched the show until Rosie. I thought it was a big bore before

gerrytan

[25]Dec 29, 2006
    This is a free country and Rosie is a comic.  It is ashame that Donald Dump cannot take a jab without crying.

carolejhand

[26]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    I think that Rosie was correct in what she said, but not how she said it. Donald Trump should have laughed it off instead of firing back at Rosie. Calling her fat and a loser, not to mention taking pot shots at her companion shows how out of control he is. I really have lost all respect for him. Now he has his daughter entering into the fray. Does he think that the disrespect he is showing Rosie by going onto other shows and denigrating Rosie doesn't leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth? Now he's taking off after Meridith. This is not the way for a supposed leader to act.

bruble

[27]Jan 6, 2007

I used to enjoy Rosie as a comedian but on this show she has become nasty and rude and has taken the enjoyment out of watching the show. 

I'll watch the show again when she is replaced.

ika99

[28]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 9

I like Rosie, and watch the view because of her.

Pinkjetters

[29]Jan 8, 2007
    i love the show "NOW" Everybody like little Elisabeth has come alive and has gotten so good and Joy--gottal love her--she is doing more. We love Rosie--she is great and my husband who loves everything comedic thinks she is "too funny!" He and I both hate this mess with Donald Trump. But love Larry King, Barbara and Dave Letterman standing up to the truth. People with inteliigence and sense and backbone and don't sit back in "awe" oh Donald your so rich--blah blah! Donald Trump needs to go away. No one wants his tirades and opinons--they are sick-I don't want my grandchildren or adult children thinking its ok that the way one handles things is to say words like stupid loser, fat, ugly and what all his tirade was on national tv that he said. He sounded like a bad, bad 10 year old that don't know any better. I am glad that Larry King, Dave Letterman and Barbara Walters stood up to the jerk. As for Regis and Kelly---"puke" America says---"your fired Donald!" Your no example or anything to our sons or grandsons!

ZOOIDAL

[30]Jan 9, 2007
    You've got to be kidding. Regis & Kelly have class - they are not even in the same category as the repulsive Rosie, and the liar Barbara. What planet do you & your husband live on? So you want Rosie for a role model for your children & grandchildren? She lies, makes fun of people, bullies people, and can't even make an effort to clean up her appearance. It has nothing to do with being fat. She can't even comb her hair, and looks like she's never taken a bath. Personally, I want my children to see what is possible to achieve in life. Rosie is no role model. I'll pray for you & your husband. You need help.

fourwinds98

[31]Jan 10, 2007

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie.....just the hearing of her name make me sick to my stomach. I actually wrote to Barbara a couple weeks ago and said that due to Rosie's and Joy's big mouths that I would no longer be watching. I have always admired Barbara, and was getting annoyed with the program when Star Jones was still on. She got so obnoxious towards the end. Then Rosie came on, and since I never liked her anyway, I had a problem from the beginning. But thought I would give it a try. I did, and then came the problem with Donald and that was just the last straw. In my letter to Barbara I said that due to the fact that Rosie and Joy continually spouted out about what they thought all of the time, I would no longer watch. I am sick and tired of hearing what they think....they are so negative. I tune in to be entertained not to listen to who they like and dislike. It turned into a bashing program and that was something I was not interested in. Then today I had heard that there was going to be something said on the program about the fude and I thought maybe once and for all it was going to be over and get back to a good talk program....I was wrong. First crap started spewing out of Rosie's mouth, then Barbara's and of course Joy had to get her 2 cents worth in. The only descent one was Elizabeth.......such a lady she is !!!!! When they got into the war and how George Bush never had anyone on his gated street go to war, it just made me sick........How dare them !!!!!!!  Who do they think they are?????  Well I can tell you, from my point of view, they are nothing but pukes. I will never watch the program again, I do not care what is said is going to happen on it. I certainly have better things to do with my time than sit and listen to trash. People that watch and go to the program to be in the studio must like turmoil. As for me I do not. Maybe each of them needs to pray for strengthing through the Lord, believe me they do need help. But then we know for sure that Rosie does, she is living with a female........since when is that according to the "GOOD BOOK"

Think about it !!!!!!!

fourwinds

TKnHappyNess

[32]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 20

So much for getting rid of whatever she is, now that Barbara is now her second lesbian partner. Yeah, she basically stands behind her (or in front of her, whatever position is more comfortable).

thnx_a_latte

[33]Jan 11, 2007
    I have never really been a fan of Rosie. I think, if you are gay you are gay if you are straight you are straight, but I really don't want to hear about it-either way. The show seems to be all about Rosie...maybe they should rename it to "ALL ABOUT ROSIE" She has a very abrasive personality and she interupts everyone. That crap she was spewing today just got my blood boiling. I really could care less about her "view" on the war in Iraq. The View is watched by some people, some of which may be people with family and friends in the war. Bad mouthing the efforts put forth by American men and women in Iraq, protecting the very freedom that allows people like her to go on T.V. and spew all over the place, is just down right insulting to all of us. I have had family over there, I also have young sons that could be drafted if they ever enforce the draft again. Do I want my children in harms way fighting? No, I do not. Will I support them and their decision to go fight, absolutely!!! Today was the first time I have watched the View and it will be the last time! If they get rid of Rosie, make it more informative and not "all about anyone" that works on that show I may try it again.

reecee

[34]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 9
    I like it better with her, I hated Star 

ch33rio5

[35]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 49

I personally like The View with Rosie. She made the show more interesting to watch. She adds humor and excitement. At least she's got people talking about The View.

RayBriggs9999

[36]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 5
    No-All we hear is from Rosie or about Rosie.  The View was a show with light humor and interesting Guests. Rosie enters,  and after trying to take over the show, she gets all the focus and attention drawn to her. She started the fight with Donald and now we cannot get past it.  I hope Barbara takes control again and moves beyond Rosie and even removes her before she gets drawn into the negative bashing. 

RayBriggs9999

[37]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 5

NO-She enters the show and tries to take over by talking over the other members of the show.  Then Barbara has to step in and get her to back off and let others participate.  Not enough attention, Rosie starts the thing with Trump. Now Barbara has to step in again and try to smooth Rosie's bashing.  All we hear now is from Rosie or about Rosie. This is not the show it was as a light hearted show with interesting Guests and discussions.

I hope Barbara takes the show back and returns it to the show it was before.  This will have to include removing Rosie if the show is to survive.    

NO-NO-NO It has become the show not to watch for light entertainment. 

monkeygurl007

[38]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 14
    Sometimes I love her, but sometimes I just can't stand her! But yea I think the show is good with her.

runser

[39]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    I agree w/raybriggs9999- Rosie's over the top. She talks badly about people then turns around & bashes others for doing the same thing she's doing. The only diff. is she gets away w/it saying: 'It's my View'.