The View Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABCIn Season

Do you like the view better with Rosie poll.

Do you like the view better with Rosie?

unicorntammy

[41]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 50
    Rosie is a wonderful addition, Im glad she's back her positive energy and helping others. Nothing against Star Jones but she dragged the show down alot. Rosie is full of warmth and love for people and children. Even Barbara seems a little more relaxed with her there. It's great watching now. I SO AGREE WITH YOU = )THEY SEEM TO BE HAVING FUN AGAIN AND SO IS THE AUDIENCE.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dtermine1

[42]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    The look that was on old Barbs face when she woke up with Rosie. To many glasses of wine, its been a long time for Barb, she was curious. Donald is trying to give his good friend a out. He open the door.  That's what happens from time to time when you drink to much. Barbara got TURNED OUT.
    Edited on 01/19/2007 10:21pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Amanda30

[43]Jan 21, 2007

Personally, I find Rosie rather annoying and extremely opinionated.  She completely dominates the View and the other girls can barely get in a word (let alone an opinion).   My thought is that the show has such high rating because it's sort of like a spin-off of the Jerry Springer show.  You never know what the woman will say or do next.  I suppose it's a form of entertainment, but not very mature or with much substance.  Does ABC/The View like being in the tabloids and constantly the butt of jokes becasue of Rosie's outbursts?  My gosh.....that is why the ratings are up.  I think Barbara has too much class and credibility to continue being Rosie's "spokesperson" and fire extinguisher.  Barbara is above that, and it is becoming a joke.  Rosie's personality is known to be loud, opinionated and brazen....and that is okay, to a point.  And I'm sure many of her fans feel that "she is telling it like it is".  That is her right.  However, I think she needs to be a little more sensitive and less judgemental in her opinions.  After all, she doesn't want people to judge her, right?  She is on a daytime show that is supposed to be about all of the View team and each of them expressing themselves and their views/opinions.  She is NOT performing one of her stand-up comedy routines, and neither is she a "one-man-show".    

blabecky

[44]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    First of all i have to say that I hated The View before Rosie..  I think Star was obnoxious!  Second of all Rosie was brought on the showto replace Meredith who was the 'anchor' of the show...  Noone had a problem with Meredith controlling show was that because she was boring?  I think Rosie is NOT afraid to talk about things that people in society should not be afraid of..  She says one gay thing and every homophobe comes to the surface...  I think Rosie brings a funny side to the show she brings out the personality in Joy and Elisabeth it keeps the showe interesting..  I truly feel bad for the people that are hating on Rosie because she brings up issues in the gay community sometimes..  It's 2007 people stop the hatred!

Siouxgirl71

[45]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 2

Yes, I definately like the show better with Rosie, I think she adds a different "VIEW" to the show.  She is gay and proud of it, thats okay its the United States of America, we are allowed to voice our opinions, that is what makes this country so great!!!!!

Love ya Rosie!

Your Sister-Friend

Siouxgirl

Groovie68

[46]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    I like it much better too with Rosie, before she came on I would watch it maybe a few minutes a month now I watch it everyday for the Hot Topics part! I look forward to seeing it now and agree with so many of Rosies opinions!

jade38

[47]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 11
    Here here!!!!!!!

RayBriggs9999

[48]Jan 26, 2007
    • level: 5
    No-No-No-Rosie is Bashing Again-The President should be impeached-How intelligent is that ? The View has become The show about Rosie and her domination I believe that the Network is putting up with this Bashing by Rosie due to the increase viewers wanting to see what Rosie will do next. This has reduced the intelligent level of the show Rosie - “The President should be Impeached”. So many viewers have voiced their opinion that Rosie should move on and during that show we were hoping that it would force the issue of removing her. The primary reason as voiced on another show by a panel of four was that she would cause a fury and cause significant bad press for the View. How can the viewers get through to the Network ? We need a significant poll that can reach the Executives of the Network to voice our opinion and have recognition that Rosie should be made to move on and express that it was her idea. How How How can this be done ?

meemnan

[49]Jan 28, 2007
    I rarely watched before Rosie. It was an old show and had gotten "stale". I loved Rosie before and still love her. She gives her views on various topics and speaks about many subjects from experience. I tape and watch the show now every day. And will continue to do so as long as Rosie stays on it. Once she decides to move one, so do I.

jade38

[50]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    I actually feel the exact same way.  She tells it like it is, with humor.

roey79

[51]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    For all those Rosie bashers out there....watch something else. I personally never watched The View before because I couldn't stand Star Jones. Now, since Rosie got there, I never miss it.

sweetheart07

[52]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 3
    I think she brings the show down.

ika99

[54]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    OPPPS My Bad !I thought most were men !
    Sowwy

ika99

[56]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    fourwinds98 wrote:

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie.....just the hearing of her name make me sick to my stomach. I actually wrote to Barbara a couple weeks ago and said that due to Rosie's and Joy's big mouths that I would no longer be watching. I have always admired Barbara, and was getting annoyed with the program when Star Jones was still on. She got so obnoxious towards the end. Then Rosie came on, and since I never liked her anyway, I had a problem from the beginning. But thought I would give it a try. I did, and then came the problem with Donald and that was just the last straw. In my letter to Barbara I said that due to the fact that Rosie and Joy continually spouted out about what they thought all of the time, I would no longer watch. I am sick and tired of hearing what they think....they are so negative. I tune in to be entertained not to listen to who they like and dislike. It turned into a bashing program and that was something I was not interested in. Then today I had heard that there was going to be something said on the program about the fude and I thought maybe once and for all it was going to be over and get back to a good talk program....I was wrong. First crap started spewing out of Rosie's mouth, then Barbara's and of course Joy had to get her 2 cents worth in. The only descent one was Elizabeth.......such a lady she is !!!!! When they got into the war and how George Bush never had anyone on his gated street go to war, it just made me sick........How dare them !!!!!!!  Who do they think they are?????  Well I can tell you, from my point of view, they are nothing but pukes. I will never watch the program again, I do not care what is said is going to happen on it. I certainly have better things to do with my time than sit and listen to trash. People that watch and go to the program to be in the studio must like turmoil. As for me I do not. Maybe each of them needs to pray for strengthing through the Lord, believe me they do need help. But then we know for sure that Rosie does, she is living with a female........since when is that according to the "GOOD BOOK"

Think about it !!!!!!!

fourwinds

Praise de lord ! Your not forced to watch it, maybe you should watch touched by an angle.. Such hate in your longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg e-mail.. Shes fat and gay and your point is???? god. Oh Gross to Le Donald Trump.. who on earth would sleep with that if there would be no $$$$$$ in it for her.. YUKKKKKKKKKKKK

treehillbabe_xo

[57]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 29
    I'm not a Star Jones fan, and I like it better without her, but I think the entire show has become about Rosie. Like, Elisabeth will be saying something about Grace and all the sudden, before you know it, the story has magically become about Vivie... Whatever.

MissLampy

[58]Apr 25, 2007
    Looking VERY forward to whomever is going to kick Rosie out of her seat... ANYBODY has got to be better than O'Donnell. This will be a critical choice to see if Walters can salvage this badly damaged show. Rosie has cursed it. Move on, O'Donnell - and don't come back!

MissLampy

[59]Apr 25, 2007
    I completely agree with you -- she runs over EVERYONE ... and ALWAYS changes the topic back to herself.  Narcissistic Big-Mouth -- that's her!!  Good Riddance Rosie!

AprilFox

[60]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 109

AprilFox wrote:
    Rosie is a wonderful addition, Im glad she's back her positive energy and helping others. Nothing against Star Jones but she dragged the show down alot. Rosie is full of warmth and love for people and children. Even Barbara seems a little more relaxed with her there. It's great watching now.

This what I said in 2006 now I'm just glad she's leaving. How can a person who was so likeable and nice turn into a vicious mean tongued and nasty person?! Sayonara Rosie!