The View Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABCIn Season

Paris on the View

heartfailure26

[1]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 16
    Did anybody happen to see Paris make a quick appearance on the view?It was like a lost girl in the mall.When Whoopi got things started everybody had their own opinion and everybody said something and i'm waiting for her to contribute something and all she did was just look back and forth side to side.I know she was just there to promote her show but still I wanted her to say a few words that would make her seem as if she has an opinion of her own.It was just so funny watching her blend in with the table not until Whoopi started to give notice to the fact that that they have to go to the commercial that Paris was even acknowledged.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LostinCyburbia

[2]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 2
    She probably was not expecting to be in the middle of a "bash McCain" set up. She most likely just wanted to promote her new show.

TMFMM2022AD

[3]Sep 15, 2011
    • level: 60

on 6/01/2011 Paris and Kathy talked about the upcoming season of The World According to Paris.

Paris Hilton:''This show is the most authentic I've ever been,... ...On 'The Simple Life,' I was being a character and I was, you know, a fish out of water, living in places, so it wasn't my world... ...Now, people will get to see my real world,... ...My friends, my relationships, my business, and everything that goes on... ...Before I would never have done a show like this, five, ten years ago,... ...I wasn't ready. I feel like I've been through so much. Like, what else could happen?"