TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The View Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABCIn Season

Sherry Shepard leaving the view?

triogirl

[1]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 14

I heard that Sherry might be leaving the show because of what she said about Barbara in a christian magazine.

I wonder what you people think about it. Do you want her to stay or do you want her to leave?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilovemyDVR

[2]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 10
    I really like Sherri and I think she adds a lot of energy to the show. I am pretty sure she is not leaving this season since I just saw this today!

triogirl

[3]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    I know! I saw that too. That's why I thought it was so weird when I heard that she might be leaving. It's only a rumor but I hope she doesn't go either.

dude6363

[4]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 60
    I haven't heard that Sherri is leaving, but I seriously doubt it. Do you have any links that support the rumor?

Mythdon

[5]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 7
    I highly doubt Sherri Shephard is leaving soon. She has only be on the show for a year, but that doesn't matter. I don't believe Shephard is going to be one of the hosts who stay for a brief period then leave.

function alert(m) {}window.onbeforeunload = function() {}function alert(m) {}window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

LostinCyburbia

[6]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 2
    Oh my! I sure hope not. I think Sherry adds a lot of fun and energy to the show. I also enjoy hearing about her son and her daily life.

katjones761

[7]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 1
    I am a bit out of touch with the View news on Sherry Shepard. Is this old news and has it been settled or is it still an ongoing situation? I love Sherry. I wonder what you found out and I think she adds so much to the show. If the cause is the financial crisis I would pick Hassleback to can! She annoys me to no end. Of course they probably think they need a balance with an ultra conservative to balance the others. However, I think Walters handles that quite well. If you know anything please let me know. Regards, Kathy