Harrison Ford swung in to tell the ladies about putting the fedora back on for this summer's most anxiously awaited blockbuster Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Next, Harrison was joined by co-star Karen Allen who was sharing how it felt to be back on screen and in Indy's arms in the returning role of adventurer Marion Ravenwood. Catch them both alongside an all-star cast in the action-packed must-see movie Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull now in theaters nationwide.
And every now and then Whoopi likes to show viewers some of her favorite things, so today-from a surefire way to keep feet fresh to a tricked-out toilet seat, she unveiled even more of her must-have items, and here they are:
1. Everyday Slimming Weightless Power by Flexees: (maidenform.com) Valued at $26 (plus shipping) This everyday control body liner features elastic free styling at the leg. The lightweight translucent fabric disappears under clothes and provides smoothing and shaping. Fabric Content: Body: 59% Nylon, 41% Elastane. Gusset Lining: 100% Cotton.
2. Robert Graham shirts: (robertgraham.us) Robert Graham was launched in July of 2001 in New York. The Robert Graham DNA Standard was created and contrast plackets, yokes and cuffs was just the start. RG was quickly placed in only the better luxury stores in the United States where Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Fred Segal, Union NY, KBond and the hippest stores bought in. The first collection was shipped to stores in December of 2001 for the Spring 2002 season. The product retailed very quickly. First year revenues were $1.65 million. In September of 2005 Robert Graham launched their Women's Collection. The reality was men's size small and medium was being bought by women who were wearing them, darting and tailoring them to fit their shape. The women's collection is based on the same standards and aesthetics as the men's collection. Color, detail and blending of contrast trims. It was an immediate success.
3. Fragrant Footings: (summersoles.com) Bring fine essential oils to your feet - straight from the garden. Each time friction takes place, our step-to-release technology transfers to your feet microscopic bursts of the finest dry, natural aromas. So your feet get an awesome kick of fragrance - not the room! Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. The scents available are: Garden Party Lemon, Kiss Me Till Morning Mint, Bare Shoulder Smolder Jasmine
4. La Roche Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizer with SPF: (anthelios.com) $29 - Anthelios SX is the moisturizer with Mexoryl SX offering a high level of protection against UVA rays, the No. 1 cause of skin aging. Anthelios SX is a light, non-greasy, fragrance-free formula. It is allergy-tested, PABA-free, suitable for sensitive skin and offers 24-hour hydration. Anthelios SX has complete broad spectrum protection. Anthelios SX features Mexoryl SX, the 1st sun filter in a sunscreen approved by the FDA in 18 years! How does Anthelios SX work? Anthelios SX has an exclusive combination of three sun filters:
1. Octocrylene protects against UVB rays.
2. Parsol 1789 (avobenzone) protects against long UVA rays and is stabilized by Octocrylene.
3. Mexoryl SX, the only FDA approved sun filter that fills the gap in sun protection in the US
5. Liquid Vitamins: (herballypure.com) $35 - Herbally Pure Liquid Multivitamins is also loaded with minerals and antioxidants to assist your body in being the best it can be. This Liquid Vitamin Supplement is one of the very few liquid multivitamins that contains CoEnzyme Q10 which is found in every cell of the body. CoQ10 is critical in the production of energy within each cell of the body. No longer do you have to take 5 to 10 pills a day in order to get the amount of vitamins and minerals you are looking for. You simply refrigerate, then take 1oz a day straight from the dose cup supplied or add it to water.
6. Diaper Cakes: (bloomersbaby.com) Valued at $68. Celebrate a new arrival with Bloomers Baby Diaper Cakes. These beautiful and stylish couture baby diaper "cakes" are actually created with layers of disposable diapers and adorned with cascading silk flowers. All Bloomers Baby Diaper Cakes are topped with a keepsake porcelain baby block and come wrapped in white tulle, tied with a satin bow, and secured with an old-fashioned diaper pin. A must-have for any new mom, Bloomers Baby Diaper Cakes make a gorgeous baby shower centerpiece, a delightful hospital gift, or a charming décor addition to baby's first room.
7. The Gem Shopping Network: (gemshopping.com) The Gem Shopping Network went on-air May 10, 1997. However, Graduate Gemologist, Frank Circelli was the host of the first and original colored gemstone show on TV almost twenty years ago. It was this experience that filled Mr. Circelli with ideas for a new exciting shopping channel based on the wonderful world of gemology. One thing he was certain of is that he wanted to have the network founded on three principles: Honesty, Integrity and Education.
Gem Shopping Network now reaches more than 30 million households all across America and sets the standard for the highest quality, most affordable gemstones and fine jewelry from all over the world. Unlike other shopping networks, Gem Shopping Network offers mostly 14k-24k gold, higher graded accent diamonds, fine to finest quality colored stones and precision craftsmanship. They do not sell any man-made or synthetic gemstones. It is their belief that a customer's money is far better spent on the real thing.
8. The Washlet S300 by TOTO: (cleanishappy.com) Valued at $1299. The Washlet S300 reinvents the humble toilet seat, recreating it as a warm water personal cleansing system. When the cleansing cycle is activated, a streamlined wand extends from the beneath the seat to provide a soothing warm flow of aerated water for complete cleansing. Built from antibacterial plastic, the Washlet wand and seat are ultra-hygienic. Because the water is drawn directly from the home's fresh water supply, the Washlet delivers warm water that is always clean and pure. Plus, the Washlet wand self-cleans automatically before and after each use. Once the cleansing cycle is completed, the user may engage the drying cycle, which uses warm air to gently dry the area. The Washlet seat also features TOTO's SoftClose hinge to eliminate annoying "toilet seat slam." Marrying technology with nature, the Washlet uses a microcomputer to control its myriad features-both sensor operated and remote control. The Washlet's "user sensor" will not activate the cleansing functions until it reads a body sitting on the unit, which prevents the wand from dispersing water when the seat is touched or opened during cleaning. TOTO has taken the Washlet seat to the level of high-tech luxury with its wireless remote control keypad and easy-to-view LCD read-out, which can be hand-held or remain in its own convenient wall-hung holder.
Best of all, everyone in today's audience received the entire batch of Whoopi's brand new must-haves!