The View

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (1778)

4.1
  • do you WATCH yourselves

There are these videos on youtube that show extreme temper tantrums from children because they don'y get their way.... because they want what they want when they want it..... watch them..... I am positive they have videos on bullies too... Maybe take a look at those.
  • Here in Canada ...

Everyone I know who historically watched 'The View' is disgusted, and no longer watches this train wreck. Treason is defined as, ' The crime of betraying ones' country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government '. Well, they haven't done the former, thank God, but it appears that certain nut jobs do enjoy the hate mongering. However, a case could be made for the latter; as they continually slam everything the President is trying to correct and they made statements wanting another election. I am shocked that this verbal diarrhea is televised and that ABC hasn't been slapped with a lawsuit. BTW, I used to really like Whoopi as a comedian, an actress and a great role model. Not anymore as I don't recognize who she's become. I don't know if they have yet discussed Project Veritas or the book 'Clinton Cash'.

Update: On second thought, the women on The View would not be allowed to talk so recklessly, if the producers and the shareholders, did not hold that same hateful opinion. In which case, everyone should boycott their sponsors' products. Also, all this negative publicity, marches and news commentators' criticism is a smoke screen for one purpose only and that is to distract the American public. No one will be asking tough questions about the hundreds of emails to Hilary Clinton from the American Embassy in Benghazi begging for help. No one will be asking about Pizzagate and the potential network of high profile pedophiles who need to be arrested. No one will be interested in IRS irregularities or where and to whom money is paid for military contracts. No one will have the opportunity to focus on the unemployed and their struggling families. Instead, the focus is on President Trump, an established successful businessman who has international experience, but is undergoing a stiff learning curve on the accepted protocol of politics. All this news coverage of his family is a further attempt to spread negativity and take the focus off the state of the economy. All these Hollywood movie actors and celebrities can move to London or Paris and make their money in Europe and Asia if they don't like who was elected President. I recall Meryl Streep giving a standing ovation for Roman Polanski who won an Oscar for Best Director. Polanski was absent because he fled the country before sentencing was complete. A 'Sexual Assault on a Minor' charge is still pending for Polanski. Please God, bless America.
  • The View is Horrid !!!

The View = Hate TV!

I only hope that other people around the world don't think that is how we behave in the United States.

Stop the hate, we don't need that as a nation.
  • Only One View

This show has become a chain- Trump -bashing extravaganza. Not an episode goes by without Joy Behar exclaiming one of the following 'impeach Trump', 'not my President', etc.

Watch only if you need an extra dose of acid with your lunch.
  • Let ABC hear you

I quit watching this show last year. The show is the most hate filled show on tv. This show needs to be canceled. It is part of the problem. I emailed ABC mine opinion. If everyone on this site emailed them maybe they would finally get the message. I wouldn't want any young women to think this is how women should behave or think. Go to ABC and click on contact us. ABC hear our voices!
  • Simply awful!!!

2.5
    I was a,huge fan during the Barbara Walters era. What on earth happened? It's just AWFUL these days. Political comment which is sickening and never ending. Joy Behar needs to go. We don't need to have her biased agenda in our faces each day. I will never watch this show again. Too bad really as it used to be entertaining. I wanted to give it a Zero rating but it would not allow please ignore my rating as it appears
  • The View is Awful, I am embarrassed as a woman

The view is shameful. I hate the fact that they portray a female point of view and quite frankly, as a female I feel they should be banned from TV. Horrible show. Gossipy and annoying. Joy needs to quit. They remind me of hateful and spiteful bored housewives who talk shit about their neighbors and have clicks. Please end this show! If I could rate it a 0, I would. or -10

If I could rename this show I'd rename it:

Menopausal bitches

Love Deprived Women's View

or

Gossip & Heavy Flow

I can't stand them.
  • Learn the truth

All of you are correct about the View, not worth watching anymore. I, as an American, like to know the truth about our country and our history, and not from a couple of women's one-sided views. As much as some people try, you can't change history, but how many of us really know it? Not many, especially the thousands of people out there protesting because they didn't win their trophy in the election this time. Winning and losing is a part of life. Get over it and move on. But in the meantime, every Republican, Democrat and Independent should watch the documentary called Hillary's America-The Secret History of the Democratic Party by Dinesh D'Souza. It would be a huge eye-opener for many Americans, as it explains the history behind the Democratic and the Republican party, what the different parties have always stood for and their beliefs through history. Know the truth before you start protesting, or you just look like idiots. I've read many books about this subject and this documentary really tells it like it is.
  • Sorry ladies!

Sorry ladies but at one time I actually loved watching the show. Your Trump rants are getting old. We get it you don't like our new president. Sorry but your show is becoming a hate show not worth watching anymore. You took the fun and entertainment right out of the show. There is enough hate in this world we would rather see something that would put a smile on our faces and for this reason I have to say bye,bye.
  • Enough! Stop bashing President trump! Your show is not worth watching anymore

When is the show going to move on to another subject? It's tiring! Every day it's the same thing, over and over again. STOP! Find a new topic! Keep your political opinions to yourself. The world is listening to all the negative views of the United State's primary shows on television. This panel of hosts are not the opinion of the whole United States. It's in pore judgment to say negative things about our leader. Get over it. He has been and is the president. Joy needs to shut her mouth and stop running it.

Donald Trump is smarter than you think and I am sure others in power will veto or correct him when he makes the wrong moves. But his intention is for our own good. Better than Hillary a great liar!

Let the world know that we stick together to support our government. We are strong, we don't want other country's to think that we are weak. Let's keep our secrets, a secret. The media needs to stop. Yes the view! I have no respect or need to keep watching such a show that is so repetitive for months now. Let it go and stand together.

• Whoopi, Joy, Sunny and Sarah "THE SPEW"

I am in shock as today Whoopi stated that she and the rest of the panel are FAIR and did not show any

bias when discussing issues! WHAT A LAUGH!!!

Jedediah is the only one who tries to show a different

side of things which is a battle that she is loosing more and more now.

Whoopi do you really believe what fell out of your mouth today? Yes I know you don't care!

Whoopi, Joy, Sunny and Sarah are the biggest bullies on TV now!

Hey Whoopi MOST people do NOT get their news from The View and you ladies are not trained

professional reporters. The only way to get a good scope of the news is to watch both liberal and conservative programs and then try to make sense of what is going on.

It would help if The View did the same thing rather than having four against one at the table!
  • The View According to Whoopi, Joy, and Sunny

I could not believe the lies Whoopi told on today's show! She said that "the ladies of The View" did not show bias and always tried to tell all sides. Seriously? How stupid do you think we are? She said they discussed things without hate, did not call people names and were fair. All "this" was on "you Republicans" out there. She said they are not negative against anyone. She really needs to watch the shows from the past two years. I don't think one day has gone by that these hate-filled women haven't bashed Trump in one way or another. Please, this is supposed to be entertainment, not The View According to Whoopi, Joy, and Sunny. For some irrational reason, I keep watching just to see what awful things they will have to say. I keep hoping that one day I will be surprised and they will say something positive.

Get your ratings calculator fixed. I know the producers and hosts never see these posts so I guess they are unaware of how poorly each individual contributor rates them. Is anyone aware of where we can post so the network and hosts can see what people are saying?

• Alice

I just want to say when all you people who do not like President Trump start respecting him as our president then and only should he and his administration start respecting view the media and the liberials come at them like sharks in a tank of people are the most disrespectful group I have ever listened if the media who threw him under the bus from day one just because he was not whom they voted for it a crying shame what they will do to him for a story they turn around and lie did not like President Obama at all but I put up with him for 8 years .I did not run him in the ground or protest on the of you people they are protesting shit that has been going on for years and it's just to make Trump look bad . He had nothing to do with half of what they are are people who are in our country who absolutely do not belond,if you cannot respect our laws why should we let you live here this is nothing new either it's been going on for years yet you say it's Trumps he us a different president then most but god damn it he is a good caring man and we need someone to go to bat for THE GOOD OLE USA . Now get off your Whoopi Goldberg train she is not god and we know she is a racist she has proven that she liked our black president but wants to destroy our white president. By the way I never watched the view because of Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg .
  • "Please take it off the air"

So sick of negative Hollywood against Trump. Please take your ideals and move to North Korea or Iran. You are so sickening to the blue collar working Americans. I will never support your ideals of LGBT or any other liberal ideals. Get a real job whoopie and Alec Baldwin. Going to stop paying for cable or Paying to watch movies and supporting fake ABC news that is to put President Trump down. Russia didn't help put Trump in the White House it was silent majority of the working class. Make America Great Again or move out to another country and see how you will be accepted.
  • Todays Episode

You people are a disgrace. Trump isn't against immigration, they have to come in legally, thats all! He's trying to keep us safe. You take all his words and turn them around. You need to listen to him and not the media.
  • Tired of the bashing of President Trump

I use to watch the view and I realize it is the VIEW BUT they talk about acting and being role models to others yet they ignore Donal Trumps name and say "You know who". What message does that send? Yes everyone has an opinion and Whoopi for sure has become a racist. Do you really think Obama did such a GREAT job?? I voted for him twice and can honestly say he disappointed me both times. The problem is in these elections is this really the BEST we have?? Although they may not approve of the President, talking about some of the things he does does not help anything. The View is the opinions of others I understand. BUT when you spread Hate and call it good TV watching, that is just sad. It seems you can't even get good people on the show. Close it down, put on some TV that is worth watching. LIFE is not just about what they think or what makes ratings. Its about good, honest people discussing life's issues without adding hate and stating what THEY think you should boycott, get out with signs. Many in my area have stopped watching it and at the GYM I go to and the one my husband goes too turn it off when it comes on per the request of members. I have been there when it came on in error and heard them yelling shut that s__t off. Get a life Whoopi, you use to be a good actress, comedian and fund raiser person, now you have become just another opinionated mean person as a few others have on the show. SAD.
  • An Irritated Southern

Good Morning love watching the show and I absolutely love each of you ladies look forwar d to each new show to hear what each of you have to say. Can you please answer this question for me. What will happen to the senator who employed an illegal immigrant claiming he had no knowledge of her citizenship Why would he pay her under the table for 15 years and what about paying taxes for her employment. Shouldn't the senator be held accountable for his actions? I detest liars and he's right up there with Donald Trump. Thank You Ladies for your daily contributions. I for one greatly appreciate y'all.
  • It's become a show with just a political agenda! Yuk!

The format was much better before. There were varied "View Points" Now Whoopie over talks everyone else and her anger is so apparent! I am embarrassed for her! The show is not fun to watch anymore! The show needs a makeover!!! Aggression hides insecurity and wounds.
  • Wowwie

This show should be renamed "The Spew' as that is all that happens on this show is spewing of hate for not only the President and half the country;s population but also disrespecting our nation in general. I guess only the opinions of the liberal states matter to all major networks. What a shame!! If President Obama had been treated by celebrities and the media the way President Trump is being treated all hell would have broken loose. Talk about a bunch of hypocrites.
  • negativetv

I use to enjoy watching the View with my wife until it became a VERY negative political forum to bash our president and leader. It is so toxic that I had to let the program managers know they are allowing this bad behavior to destroy, what was a fun and entertaining program.
  • This show is all about politics

All this show is for anymore is to Talk Negative about Our President so disrespectful I believe whoopie and Joy is atheists and anything that represent The Lord Jesus Christ they are against I do not even watch no more
  • POLITICS ON "THE VIEW" ??

JOY AND WHOOPIE ARE SICKENING WITH THEIR DAILY COMMENTS SLAMMING TRUMP! INSULTING US WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP. THEY ARE NOT POLITICAL EXPERTS AND NEED TO SHUT UP!!
  • SO SICK OF THIS SHOW

I HAVE NEVER DISLIKED A SHOW AS MUCH AS I DISLIKE THE VIEW,

I USE TO LOVE WATCHING THE VIEW BACK WHEN ELIZABETH & BARBARA WERE ON.

I HONESTLY CANNOT STOMACH EVEN HEARING IT FROM A DISTANCE.

WHOOPI IS THE MOST RACIST TALK SHOW HOST EVER AND JOY FOLLOWS RIGHT ALONG WITH HER. WHOPPI AND JOY ARE THE MOST ANNOYING TWO PEOPLE EVER TO BE ON TELEVISON.

I HAVE FINALLY STOPPED WATCHING THIS SHOW AND WILL NEVER WATCH AGAIN AS LONG AS WHOOPI AND JOY ARE HOSTING!!!
  • Negative Nellies

Abysmal mind garbage!
  • No respect for their fans

Used to look forward to the show, now I change the channel every time the view is on. The way they push, what they believe is right, is disrespectful in many levels. Even Woophy has change, her clothing, the anger with she speaks and express her thoughts. Used to admire her, now she's ugly in the inside and the outside

Definetily a different show from the one it used to be It should be call "Their View" I just wander if they had notice the ratings had drop tremendously
  • Show is for left wing haters. No respect for the office of President

Disgraceful and no real consideration for bringing the country to a higher place. They are playing to their left wing base. Surprised that is enough to keep on the air. But nothing surprises me anymore. I thought the hatred and sour grapes would end but Media, Hollywood, late night talk shows, cable news besides Fox leaves a lot to be desired. We need to take our country back. I pray that happens going forward and Trump will be successful. His success is America's success. And he seems to be trying hard to do the best for all Americans. Shame on those that smear and throw roadblocks because their candidate didn't win. Clinton was not a Saint and Trump isn't the Devil. How spoiled to keep this nasty behavior going.

This is daytime programming. Sponsors did you catch that out of Whoopie. The whole joke totally inappropriate and just shows once again how unhinged Whoopie is. Then the politics start and the one sided commentary on Trump. Joy says she will continue to speak out for her viewers. Maybe she needs to get her own show with Whoopie on MSNBC. They say their news isn't fake. Pionocchio has nothin on you two. Sponsors ABC is not your friend here. Even Barbara Walters won't go on this mess. She can't blame Whoopie and Joy because they are friends but the show is a gisgrace for ABC and this time zone!

Smart move for Candice! Get out while you can Candice. You are classier this program. You don't need to go down with the classless ship. And these horrible women tell so many lies and just want to scare Americans. Turn the show off. They are so angry and hyper. Depressing show.

No respect for the viewers. Have turned to Fox programs who give Trump a chance and more fair and hopeful reporting. Watching this show is just a downer and classless. Give Trump the respect he deserves. Why won't these ladies talk about all that he is trying to correct in this country instead of scaring the country. So out of touch. I am more hopeful now for this country. And all those people in the audience who clapped for your twisted tastes of the news. Sponsors we won't buy if you continue supporting this divisive program

Your candidate lost. None of your opinions are relevant anymore! Go away!!

No one cares what you think! Your true colors are showing.

Bimbos on the hate train. Move on ladies. Don't need these women to tell me what is American and acceptable. They hate Trump. He can do nothing right in their eyes and I am so grateful that he is moving forward in spite of their fanning the flames of dissension. The stock market has record highs. He is talking to candidates across the aisle to find the best people to help him straighten out America. There were 4 officers killed across America innocently doing their jobs today. So these so called know it alls can keep trying to make him look bad in his attempt to do good things for all Americans and yes I said ALL. It is interesting as I watch this show and MSNBC and CNN and other channels that pick and choose what they will report. They give half the facts and expect us to continually be fooled. I will boycott ABC programming and their sponsors because they just don't care about the viewer. Just read all the negative reviews from all those listed here and nothing has changed. I never wrote in this kind of venue before until I was so angered by these horrible one sided views and couldn't stand it any longer. They promote everything that doesn't allow for another point of view. Shame on ABC. I hope Trump will make sweeping changes everywhere and that good will grow for all struggling American. All these sore losers will finally get off their soap box and new programming with fresh faces and classy intelligent upbeat hosts to take over. Or just scrap this show all together.
  • Hate spreaders

Whoopi Goldberg is like a pyromaniac spreading fires where there aren't any. She spreads hate and evil along with the red headed lady. I will never watch this show ever again. They try and divide us, make us hate one another, make us judge eachother .What type of God's do these ladies think they are? They are nothing but rich, corrupt hollywood. This is not a show based on view points. This is a show of hate, division and evil. If you hate when people are judgemental and discriminatory towards you then why would you turn around and do it to others? Tese woman dont represent anything that i stand for. This show is horrible and if they want people to watch then it needs to be open to debate, not just their way or you get verbally attacked. A bunch of rich bullys, that is exactly what this show is

• So sick of Joy Behar !!

I'm so sick of Joy Behar!. I once enjoyed this show, but now it has gone down a very dark road. Joy rants and doesn't allow anyone to share their own thoughts or views. Why is she still on this show. Please get rid of her!!
  • The View

The View is the only talk show that represents Intelligent Women. They have the wisdom, wit and insight to take on the challenging issues of the day. That is called COURAGE and, sadly, it is sorely missing in today's vapid Network

Television Landscape. Most tv talk shows chase the ratings trying to please a disappearing audience. If you want to attract viewers give us something to THINK about. Yes, the cast has differing political viewpoints, but that's what makes it worth watching. These fabulous women have alot to say and it's actually worth listening. If you don't enjoy actually using your brain, go back to Jerry Springer.
  • Switch to "Price is Right"

Will Arnett was good for the "The View"; but, Joy cannot resist adding something about Thrump into the Lego Batman talk. "The View" should move Joy into another time slot, so she can spend the entire time talking about how much she hates Thrump. Those who cannot accept Hillary's lost can tune in for the entire hour, five times a week, until the Nov 2020 election date.

I couldn't stand it and turned to "Price is Right"
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10