Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (817)

5.1
  • Rosie O'Donnell is Ruining the View

1.5
    She is crude and rude . She thinks she is TOP cat but she is just ruining the show. PLEASE get rid of her before you lose the audience for good .
  • Rosie O'Donnell

I used to love The View a long time ago. Over the years, I would still tune in here and there, but now that Barbara and Jenny McCarthy are gone I hate it! When are people gong to learn that Rosie is awful? I refuse to watch it at all now. She's disgusting in every aspect of her being. None of her endeavors haved worked for her. Why bring her to The View.
  • Rosie O'Donnell

I watched the view today for the first time this new season. My reason for not watching it before was reconfirmed Rosie O' #1 She just doesn't blend with the other ladies because she lacks Class. Chewing gum on National TV!!! C'mon #2 Her coldness towards Whoopi so apparent my goodness very sad. Where is the Professional? She such an angry person on the inside. Her smile is plastic. My heart goes out to her I hope she can find true happiness again I honestly do
  • Bad Choice

2.5
    I have always enjoyed this program. However, Nicole Wallace may be an intelligent woman, but she has an absolute horrible voice for television. Absolutely Horrible!!! Her laugh is even worse.

Who chose this person to be part of the cast?????
  • Whoppi and Rosie

I absolutely can NOT STAND Whoppi Goldberg or Rosie ODonnell. As long as they are on The View EVER I will NOT watch ANY ABC program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I Love The New View

I really don't understand all the negativity posted here. This show is so enjoyable! I love the new cast. Nicole Wallace is fabulous and smart and the rest of them are terrific. No one interrupts anyone. Everybody lets each person have their say and it's so informative and fun to watch. I just stopped watching the old View. It was past time for Barbara to leave! Whoopie was fabulous, but this was not a good fit for Jenny and Sherry just drove me crazy! Good luck to this new version! Hope they're on the air for a long time!!
  • The vague view

1.5
    Soooooo absolutely disappointed with this new view cast! They must of agreed not to disagree! Sarcastic angry whoopie, gets all getto when giving her tough talk opinions! That Wallace lady, needs to figure out who she is before I can even listen one more day to her whiney voice. Rosie P. pls pls learn sign language because your voice and over done Brooklyn - street- Latino -accent is sooooo fake! Ish! And Rosie O still trying to be everyone's best friend and try embrasing someone that isn't gay or lesbian! Being gay myself your such a turn off because no body els exists if they are not gay and somehow not abused! Settle down lady not everyone needs you to resue them! AWGGG I miss the old view. When you had a bit of jolt and exciting tiffs that would breakout! I'm sad and angry because the view use to be so enlightened and edgy the chemistry for me is so gone now and the new panel isn't even annoying anymore just boring and fake.
  • Boring, BORING BOOOOOOOORING!!! Bad BAD BAAAAD!

I tried, i really did. But i give up. What demographic are these past their prime (ex)Catholics trying to appeal to??? What happens when you put a Black, a Republican, a Latino and a Lesbian together? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The View used to be my 'go to' morning wake up, but now i keep dozing off. ' The Talk' is OK... just that, but the hosts have become totally predictable.. My suggestion? if you want a really lively, controversial show with stylish, opinionated young women, dealing with over the top topics, try 'The Social' if you can... yeah, i know, it's Canadian, but it it really POPS!
  • The View is on life support!

This show is trying to find it's footing. First they kept changing the set, which only made sense because having a coffee table to sit around was not a great idea. The set design was not done very well. Now it pretty much looks like one of their old sets which is not bad because at least there is more color. Nicole Wallace, while interesting, sometimes talks too much which makes her look nervous. The same can be said of Rosie P. While she has some good points to make it is evident that she is not yet comfortable with a talk show format. I notice how she sits at the edge of her chair with her body turned towards Whoopi and not straight ahead at the audience. It looks like she is turning her back on Rosie O. Whoopi is still having problems reading the teleprompter and she mispronounces guests names. There was a man on last week that she completely mangled his last name and instead of apologizing she made some off-the-cuff attempt at a joke but instead it just made her sound rude. Rosie O. seems like she is holding herself back so much that she at times comes off as being bored. Where is the Rosie from the old Rosie O'Donnell Show? She was hilarious and fun!

The Hot Topics sections of the show is always interesting and that is really what The View is the opinions and points of view from the panel. I wish they would only have one guest on and conduct a nice unhurried interview. It's so awkward when they have a guest on and they have to rush them off to make time for the next segment.

Maybe it will just take time for the women to become friends because now they are just not too cohesive. Don't know if they are comfortable with one another yet but I hope that once they gel it will not be too late. I have always liked The View yet was happy when they decided to revamp it because it certainly needed some changes. I am willing to wait it out and hope that it grows into a show that I know it can be.
  • The View has won me over...

I'm not sure if I'm in their key demographic (39 year old male), but I enjoy this show.

Nicole Wallace brought me to the show.

I lean to the right with my political views and enjoy how she brings balance whether it was on msnbc or now abc.

Because of her, I'm actually being forced to listen to Whoopi and Rosie and Rosie.

That's not a bad thing!

I absolutely had pre-conceived notions as to what I would hear from them, but they sometimes offer up opinions and viewpoints I wouldn't have considered.

Long story longer, I recommend The View for people who just want to listen to light hearted and occossionally meaningfuly conversational topics without the guise of it being on a "news network"

• I AGREE WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS...

I CAN'T STAND NICOLE WALLACE HER VOICE, HER OPINIONS, HER NERVOUS OVER THE TOP FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE CELEBRITY GUESTS THAT HAVE TO SIT BETWEEN WALLACE & THE "B" ACTOR & WALLACE THE LOUD MOUTH, WALLACE ACTS LIKE SHE HAS ALL OF THIS INFORMATION ABOUT POLITICS DURING HER SHORT CAREER AT THE WHITE HOUSE THAT SHE CONSTANTLY BRINGS UP. I WAS STUNNED WHEN THE NEW CAST STARTED & SHE SAID OBAMA HATES DID HE TELL HER THAT? DOUBTFUL THAT'S JUST HER INCORRECT OPINION SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED THEN! I'M SICK OF HER TALKING ABOUT, " I HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD, BLAJ\H, BLAH, CARES ABOUT HER OPINION WHEN WILL THE VIEW CATCH ARE SO UNBEARABLE!!!

AND HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE ACTORS THAT COME TO THE SHOW LOOK AT THEM LIKE WHO THE HECK ARE YOU, AND DO I HAVE TO HUG & KISS THE TWO NOBODY HOSTS THAT I'M STUCK SITTING NEXT TO. I HATE THE CONSTANT TWO SHOT OF WALLACE & THE GUEST BLATHERING HER QUESTIONS CAN HARDLY WAIT UNTIL THE VIEW GETS RID OF THEM!!!!
  • I Can't Stand Rosie Perez' laugh

Is it just me or does Rosie Perez' laugh get on anybody else's nerves? Her voice is bad enough but her laugh is REALLY ANNOYING. Wish they'd get rid of her. I do like Nichole Wallace though but even she tends to side with those other three liberals quite a bit. She's supposed to be an opposing view!

Whoopi annoys me everytime she introduces a guest because EVERYBODY in her mind is amazing and seriously most of the people she introduces ARE NOT AMAZING in my opinion. You have to accomplish something other than being on a reality show to be amazing!
  • I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER SAY THIS BUT...

I really miss Elizabeth and Sherri. Yes! It's come to that. Those two were my least favorites on THE VIEW, but with the cast they have now---I honestly miss those two ladies. Rosie P is so intimidated by this new arena that she makes me nervous, and Rosie O is just o' so caustic. And Whoopi is left without an equal as it relates to conversation. The other one is just, well, I have no rationale for her. I really can't watch it anymore. I just can't. THE VIEW'S time has come and gone. Next.
  • NEW VIEW?

WATCHED THE NEW VIEW AND WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY PICKED NICHOLE WALLACE WHO COMES OFF CONTROLING, AND PUSHY. YOU CAN SEE HER PLAY TO PUT HERSELF IN THE FOREFRONT OF THE OTHER HOSTS. SHE HAS BACKSTABBING BITCH WRITTEN ALL OVER HER.
  • Have you thought of a younger panel?

2.5
    I am 69 years old and was a mental health counselor for thirty years. I worked with young people at the college level. I was very interested in many of the ideas some of the students had regarding life and experiences. This week you had Taylor Swift on your show. She was an intelligent, insightful, talented young woman. There are many more out there. It gives me hope for the future when I hear the ideas of the younger generation. I think rather than having a lot of maturity on the show it might be much more interesting to also balance that with youthful exuberance. It is also a great forum for younger people to try out their ideas on a multigenerational audience. What do you think?
  • please just shut your mouths

I am tired of whoopie thinking she is the only one who can talk about race. Hey genius you want to criticize Ben Stein for saying this is the most devisive president concerning race have you not kept up with all the liberal comments? All the Republicans hates blacks and everytime they disagree with the man because he is black? Awfully funny that only black senators have come from the republican side on Tuesday from SC. Not one from democrats, and when they are republican and voted in they get called uncle tom and worse by Al the ahole sharpton and rengle from Ny. What about Mia Love? A Republican well spoken and educated black female elected in a predominant white district in Utah and first thing CNN tries to make it a race issue instead in principles. Where were you defending Condi Rice when she was denied to speak? Nice how you pick and chose what is considered racist or not. Your racist whoopie and all of the other people on that show. Your a disgrace to black Americans. Other people can have comments and Ben Stein was right on the mark or did you not want to comment on Landriue down in LA or Harkin in Iowa. Makes me angry the most is that democrats will put down black people and so few will speak up against it. The others are not much better and Rosie Perez needs to learn her history facts about racism. Racism and slavery are not the same thing albeit they are both wrong. And honestly where is slavery still taking place? Oops that's right still in Africa predominantly by black people kidnapping and selling as slaves for sex and other worse things. Oh yeah lets do another hash tag with Obama's clowns saying free the girls. Lets again see how far that goes. Maybe the rapes will stop if we keep hashtagging them to death. You know you can do a lot more good if you focus on real woman issues and not worry whether fat ass rosie O'donnell will get pregnant or worry about contraception in America which no one cares.
  • Annoying New Cast

Today, I decided to watch The View for the first time with the new cast. The annoying voices were bad enough but the fact that two different hosts made disrespectful and rude remarks about other human beings were absolutely offensive. Rosie Perez responded to a clip of a woman in the parking lot of a mall punching another woman in the face (because of her toddler throwing a tantrum) as and I quote "Funny!" Seriously? The another host described an event on an airplane and described the woman who sat behind her as a This was only within the first 10 minutes. Whoever made the decision to select this new cast has no idea what they are doing. I will NEVER, EVER watch The View again.
  • My thoughts on the new show

I used to say it is time for coffee and the View.

That was then this is now.

Change needs to happen to make the show

more enjoyable.

I have watched body language for years.

Does the name rosie p come to mind? I need to get this off of my

mind. Rosie P. laughs too inappropriately and when whoopie presents a topic for everyone

rosie p. sits forward as if the topic is for her to answer, no one else just her. She changes the meaning

of the topic and loves the attention she gives herself for talking and laughing too much. She taps her

reading cards on the table when she is not talking. Yes, she does talk like her mouth is wired shut. I cannot figure that out. Can't anyone on the show tell her not to take the show over and to stop laughing

irritatingly at anything. Give the others a chance to talk. If it weren't for whoopie i would not watch the show. Tell rosie p to sit and listen and give an interesting perspective. .
  • Joy Behar

The show's name should be "The Liberal View". And having Joy as a guest is par for the course. She's not funny and very rude.
  • I can't even stand to watch

It has become really stilted and boring chemistry NONE .I watched yesrday for a little while jt to see if it's gotten any better and the video of the woman being cat called was on and NO ONE was even a bit disgusted ?? Rosie O says she's a feminist?? It's like they bring up a topic and talk a tiny bit about it and move on??? Rosie O what have they made you agree to?? I never could stand Whoopi on the show She's terrible at makes me want to scream at the TV
  • worst show ever!

planned my day around The View It is sooo bad now with the new continues to be the best and carries the show.... would not watch it at all if she is off.... mistake with Rosi P talks like her teeth are wired is boring with no sits there.... Rosie O worst worst I have to hear her talk about her wife any more I will smash the tv.... we are problem not of hearing about it the new showt will be off soon I am sure!!!
  • Sleepy Time

1.5
    The view is not longer interesting. There is very little chemistry between the host. It seems that they are all angry about everything. Some things, should never be tampered with. Barry Manilo was on the show and the duet with Whitney was beautiful. Of course we all no she is no longer with us, but the comment Rosie O, made was unnecessary. At the end of the song, she says to Barry this is for you, speaking of the applause given for the song. Rosie O, get over it, it was a duet, regardless. She is very angry. Rosie P, tries to be too serious, and well, its just not a good match. Poor Nichole, Whoopi, well she is just Whoopi, too uptight. This is my nap time, the show is on sorry lol
  • The View--Awful

The new hosts on the View are boring. There is no chemistry. Why these drastic, awful changes. Goodbye to the View; hello to the Talk.
  • Made a Come BACK

Enjoyed the view for years, than hated it during the J McCarthy time, B Walters grated on my nerves. Like the new view, think all four ladies are enjoyable.
  • amazing world of gumball

the Best show ever ever ever Cartoon Network Cartoon just got deleted from my channel I was so mad I almost cried. Never stop amazing world of gumball please please please never stop doing the show!!!!!!
  • Best Show 10/23/2014 without Rosie Perez who speaks

like she has Helium pumped into to her..

Stopped watching now... her voice and whatever comments she makes detracts from the show... Just read another fans comments ... ABC.. putting together this mix match with Whoppie who anyone can see is either bored and going thru the control motions... bot missing today yeah.. and ABC I tried to see your point of view.. I cannot for the life of me stick my head that far up my Alpha... ex military in case you did not know.. and won't be watching anymore along with many many others... Whoopie its all about Black or Obama.. Rosie Perez all about PR Latino... ABC... for the viewer... It's all about looking at something else... good bye the view
  • The Snooze

4.5
    I will start out with Whoopi who looks as if " Why did I decide to stay"! Rosie Perez who can't complete a sentence without saying um after every other word and then it still doesn't make sense after she's finished. Nicole Wallace is such a fish out of water. Rosie O'Donnell stop trying so hard to be the bully!

I am all about diversity but this is the most mismatched panal ever! Please someone throw Whoopi a life preserver she's on a sinking ship!

It is now October 23, 2014. Whoopie and Perez absent. O'Donnell and Wallace trying to be mediators. OMG! Two months later I never thought this show could get worst! ABC please do something!
  • "The Rosie's"

I miss Sherri Shepherd and I didn't care for Jenny McCarthy but I'm already tired of the "Other Rosie" (Perez) with her it's everything Latino this and Latino that. I'm glad they're being represented but she is wearing it out and making it annoying. I don't think the show is doing well at all. Nicole is okay and I love Whoopie but the two Rosie's forget it.
  • Boring!

Too many empty headed liberals pushing their agenda.
  • The view

So sorry to say I Hate the view!!!! Don't watch any more!!! Loved Joy & the staff that was there than & of course Barbara & Whoopi made the show, I do not enjoy the group any more !!! , they need better guest on & go back to good hot topics , & the new team just does not excite me to want to watch, they have no personality that sparkles, Boring!!!! Used to hate the talk but love it, that is the way the view used to be... Good bunch of fun ladies, & good topics, the view needs to change the panel
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10