Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (957)

4.9
  • show needs total remake or needs to be cancelled

I used to watch the show every day. I try to watch occasionally, but find myself changing the channel quickly. I like Whoopi but Rosie and Nicole need to find another job more suited to their personalities. There voices are not suited for a talk show format. They are very irritating to listen too. They are probably very nice people and are talented, but they are the reason I do not watch the show any more. Ratings for the Kathy Lee and Hoda show must be great!
  • More THoughts

I am trying to watch the View today... I can't do it. I can't look at that distorted face of Rosie P. or listen to the yelling over each other. CANCEL the show
  • An intelligent woman is what the show needs!

I no longer watch the View, but i saw that Dana Perino was going to be on, so I turned the sound down, as the show is a bunch of screamers, and waited until her segment. What a difference an intelligent woman makes, the show is actually good! But i am afraid ABC would not hire an intelligent Republican. Their choice is to go with either Elizabeth, stupid, or Nicole, loud and boring! Get this show back on track! I can no longer listen to the screaming or the stupidity! EvenWhoopie,what has happened to her!! Very sad show!
  • Get rid of everyone

Get rid of everyone and revamp the Show. Its Shrill, boring and Whoopi should at least learn to dress. Learn from The Talk.
  • Get rid of Rosie Perez

Please drop Rosie Perez from the show. She comes across as just reading from a script rather than actually voicing a viewpoint. She tries to spout intelligent facts, but continually looks at her notes to read them. I'm tired of her accent which comes across as forced and fake.
  • throw that worthless whoopi and Port Rican off the show

I got to say that that complete waste of skin whoopi Goldberg and that piece of sht Porta Rican chick have to go , both of them are nothing but a insult to your intelligence, and have nothing to say worth listening to, do the viewer a solid and dump these lums from the show, Its time to refresh the air waves and dump these anti American scumbags back under the rock they crawled out

and promote some positive American values
  • Another Goofy Show

What the heck is Whoopee wearing on her head and WHY!! She looks to see where people think Hillary is 10 years younger than she is. Get those people some glasses!!!!
  • Trying

1.5
    I'm trying to give this show a chance. There is so much talking over each other, especially by Nicolle Wallace who interrupts everyone, it becomes annoying to listen to.

Update 4-17-2015 for yesterday's show Nicolle was right on point regarding Mr. West's ego--there's nothing wrong with being confident, but dissing other artist's awards is just plain rude.
  • What happened?

What has happened to Whoopi? She often struggles with the pronunciation of names on the show and looks as if she is reading everything she says. That said, I still like her better than the other hosts, especially the "cartoony" sounding Rosie Perez. She needs to go. She also needs to talk to her plastic surgeon about giving her face the ability to show expression or lay off the Botox for a little while. She can't even open her mouth when she talks so I cannot understand how she sounds so loud and screechy! Her wig looks kind of fake, too. It is sad watching her trying to look like a teenager at 50-something years old.
  • Rosie Perez?

Please get rid of Rosie Perez. She is the most annoying person on the View. That voice and her keeping her teeth clenched when she talks. Get rid of her just as the did with that obnoxious Rosie O'Donnel.
  • Remember when....

Whoopi Goldberg used to be funny. As she's grown older she's become as intolerant towards conservatives and anyone who disagrees with her point-of-view as she alleges they are with liberal opinions. She's lost her mojo, humor and charisma. Time to show her the door.
  • AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

The view is getting worse and worse Cannot watch any more There is not one person on the panel I can

even watch any more Too Liberal and Too Racist
  • Terrible Hosts

The View used to be witty, informative and the hosts were able to share their views without being screeched over by the likes of Nicole Wallace and Rosie Perez

Scrap the show and start anew PLEASE!
  • Go away Rosie!

I thought Rosie O was annoying but Rosie P has got her beat hands down. She over powers conversations .Please quit playing with your hair or get a new wig!
  • SHRILL

I liked this show 10 years ago. It is extremely annoying to watch or even listen to now. High pitched screachy voices & laughter. Everyone talks & shouts over each other. They are making women put to be shrill & obnoxious. Mario, when added to the mix only makes it worse. What happened to class, manners & humble pie? Someone destroyed this show. I'll never watch again.
  • changes needed

1.5
    I have enjoyed the view for yearsif you plan on keeping nichole on the panel, please ask her to practice her "listening" skills". I also agree the high pitched voice is annoying but that's Nichole. Although Joy retired and i guess it was time, I so enjoyed her the last few times she was on the viewrelaxed and having fun and authentic. I t seems like some of the "try outs" for misssing spot are trying too hard. I Do enjoy Mario, makes me smile.
  • 4.2.15

I cant stand the show anymore in the first place since the hosts have quick. But why keep bringing Mario Cantone on the stand him!!! He is the most annoying gay guy his voice and his personality!!!!!! Dont bring him back!!!!!!!!!! Plus hate Rosie Perez!!! Well really the show altogether!!! Used to dvr it everyday for never would in a million years!!!! Either fix it or delete it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The (All New) View is so unbalanced!

Okay so now they do all of these ridiculous people that are inane--have terrible expressions and are not funny. I so hope ABC can come up with something in this time slot. I have to switch to news that is not new.
  • NOT WORTH WATCHING

A few years ago when Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Barbara Walters were on the show it had class. Now it is just garbage. They are constantly putting people down because of the beliefs! Just a horrible horrible show now.
  • A show not worth watching ....

I find the show boring... Whoopie should go back to movies. And Rosie Perez ?? Who is she anyways... And nicole??? The show is not worth watching....
  • Not worth watching

I loved this show when it first aired, but now it's a waste of air time. The show has a strong one-sided "view" and watching it is like having your teeth pulled with no pain meds.
  • Hosts

Please try to get Judge Judy she's great she will be ratings to the top I've heard her on talk shows she's great please try to get her lov her. She would add so much to this show and would lov to here her I HAVE a lot of respect for her and what she stands for please try to get lov her. She would be what Barb Walters left and a new beginning.

You need someone creditable she fits the bill please even try her on guest host lov her and would lov what she has to say respectable in all the way

• Stupidity rules!

Too many empty headed liberals pushing their agenda. I had to totally quit watching as it angers me to no end to hear these babbling idiots put down conservative ideals. Our country was not founded on stupidity!
  • Boring Show

2.5
    Maybe at one time this show was good/interesting? I find it so boring. The Talk is better. Maybe because its lighter and not so grueling.
  • Rosie Perez is so annoying! Nicole disappoints.

Come be fair ABC. If you're going to have a Republican on the show, at least have someone who has enough guts to stand up for her oown party!

Rosie Perez is nauseating ... I thinks she's a know-it-All who kisses Whoopie's butt! I used to love Whoopie but she's starting to get on my nerves. I definitely am NOT going to watch this show again. So tired of the biases.
  • The other obnoxious Rosie has to go, too!

Used to watch The View every day when Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Sherry Shepherd were on the show. Loved them both, as well as (especially) Whoopie. Watched only rarely after Sherry was canned, and could not abide the obnoxious Brooklynese accents of Rosie O'Donnell and Rosie Perez. The only one of the new moderators I like at all is Whoopie. The others bore me. But I can't put myself thru the irritating presence of Perez. I watched today to see Derek Hough and Nastia Liukin, whom Perez referred to as "Nastasia" then patted herself on the back for getting her name correct. At least two more times she incorrectly referred to her as "Nastasia". Let Broadway HAVE this obnoxious peson; she's got to be the next to go -- if "The View" even lasts that long.

• Can,t watch it anymore

I don't think a day goes by where they are talking about someone gay and hiw something is wrong with anyone that has a different opinion of it. The view is not a good mix anymore, if they think they are a good representation of woman they are sadly mistaken. They hate anyone with a conservative view. The show has turned into a mindless circus.
  • UNPLEASANT, UNHAPPY CO-HOST OF THE VIEW!!

for the first time I saw the view March 24, 2015 was suppose to be a great time for my mother and I as I celebrated a birthday, but instead it was a very unpleasant experience. Waiting on line was not long but then we were all stuck sitting in the cafeteria for almost 2 hours. Why tell people check -in time is 9am when what you intend to do is have your guest audience sit in a cold cafeteria that is near the entrance door close to the outside weather which was 24 degrees? Finally when we were seated one of the camera men was in front of us the entire time that we could not see the show live but on a I could have seen this show better at home. When the talk show hosts did come out they had no personality. Whoopi seemed as though she didn't want to be bothered with anyone. The PERSON Who warms up the crowd had her answer a audience questions but really she could not be bothered. Although Rose Perez is nice she doesn't have much of a connection with the audience. Like a dry potato Wallace is boring and doesn't bother to connect with the audience as well. The . sucked as well, he kept talking and engaging with only two audience members and constantly talking and making fun of them ignoring the rest of the audience, not to mention he wasn't funny at all. He kept telling the audience to clap their hands for silly things and just wanted to talk about where you can see him perform his comedy act. Why is this show still on again!? Why bother being a talk show host when you really don't want to connect with the audience? Staff was okay but not exactly friendly, not mean but no personality. Too many changes over the years, not fun at all and would recommend not going to the show, just see it on . if your'e still interested. All should be FIRED! We as fans and audience members come to see cheerful and fun people who want to participate and do their job that they get paid for. WORTH NOTING: AFTER THEY BREAK FOR A COMMERCIAL YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES WITH YOUR CAMERA PHONE, WHAT IS THIS ABOUT!! I CAME HERE TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE CH-HOSTS!!!!
  • Nicole, your voice is like fingernails on a blackboard ! You almost make my ears bleed!

I agree with all the negative comments that are posted here about Nicole Wallace. With every passing day, she becomes more annoying. I can't help but wonder what has happened to the producers of the show, are they deaf?, I really do miss the old cast..... But the main reason I'm not going to watch anymore is the voice of Nicole Wallace and her know it all attitude. She needs to calm down! Bring on the Talk!!!
  • Ready to let my husband watch the westerns

I'm tired of all the yelling over one don't know how Whoopie stands Perez is really annoying.

I started watching the view in the beginning and it has gone thru many changes ever I tend to either mute some of Rosie or just watch something husband keeps asking me why do I waste my time watching,,,,,,THE VIEW....
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10