The View

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (1895)

4.1
  • GrowUp!

What is the matter with the bitches/Whoopi who is trying to look young with that stupid looking hair and Joy who should stay retired! They all need to put on their GRANNY panties and accept to the fact Trump is the president and quit making this show about hate!!!!! The very same thing they are saying about Trump!!!! Talk about bullying that is what both of these ladies do to the people on the show. Aren't we supposed to teach our kids that it's not nice to bully other kids? I guess ABC are a bunch of bullies also, since they are allowing this to happen! My show of choice now is surely not the view anymore. I see homeless people that dress better than Whoopi, does she have bugs in her nasty hair????? Grow up ladies and act like you have some sense, canceling this show couldn't come soon enough! We need a better program on ABC! They are nothing but a bunch of hate mongers on that show period! I guess Whoopi and Joy wanted someone in the WhiteHouse that takes advantage of young girls/Bill Clinton, if Whoopi wants diversity than quit being racist. Whoopi has to have sex toys, look at her, who would want THAT!!! If this was a white person bashing the blacks, the white would be let go!!! That's the truth! So why is Whoopi so special? She is such a slob! Joy, I am embarrassed for you, you don't think Obummer messed up, by having the Obummer care having people to have such high deductibles, I my case a $4000.00 deductible! When we use to not have one. Joy are you really right in the head! You are not mentally stable, you or Whoopi are not stable! Go to Canada you guys so we don't have to look at whoopi' fat ass, and Joy thinking she is a a smart person, really! How did the Obummer administration work for you? You guys make enough money that high deductibles don't bother you. Also the tax cuts are going to benifit you guys because of what you make, so quit crying, jeez! I see the ratings for this show is going down, down, down! Maybe it will put you guys in unemployment line, we can only hope!!!!!!!!! We only make $50,000 a year! That is $4000.00 for each of us! Is the EPA going to take care of AIR heads like Whoopi and Joy! LOL! Maybe the execs are afraid of Whoopi also, just like the rest of the panel! This is the only reason this show is still on air! When I was watching 30 to 45 minutes was spent on talking about Trump! Maybe the ladies diapers need to be changed! You know how upset babies get when they sit in poopy diapers! LOL!!!!!! How about we all make a New Year Resolution and never watch the view again! Maybe then it will go away! Don't go away mad girls, just fricken go AWAY!!!! I quit watching the show a year ago, my sister keeps me informed. She too quit watching 2 weeks would the ladies of the view like to see their kids or grand babies laying dead or struggling to breath because of a chemical Attack! You ladies are soooo stupid and Hateful! If looking at the images of those little babies dead and others struggling to breathe or the father telling his twin babies bye because they died, if that wasn't enough to pull at your heart strings, then you ladies are cold hearted BITCHES! Whoopi how would you like to see your grandkids in that Position? They were innocent people and all you guys want to do is keep on Bashing! I don't watch it anymore, I get my info right here. I want to know why people keep watching this show, if people would quit watching, ratings will go down, then show will be cancelled! They are saying The View is out rating The Talk because of all the political rhetoric on the show, I myself do not believe that! It's only people that have heard about this crappie and want to see for their Self! Did anyone else see the bug that flew out of Whoopi's hair? I hope Megan Kelly's show out rates The View!
  • Sunny CRAZY

I previously have said how Racist Whoopie and Joy are.. Nothing new just becoming more radical dly.. Dividing already divided country.. I do remember few yrs ago a non Obama supporter called him a name.. Whoopie came unglued spouting respect for our Pres even if didn't vote for him etc.. Yet she herself called Trump a "Fool" day after elected.. Now calls him "whats his name"..

ABC execs have the same political opinions... Backed by Disney.. Complaints make them happy, more ppl watching for the controversy.. As far as Barbara Walters claiming she wants nothing to do with the way show is going shes listed as Executive Producer.. I'd pull my name if I didn't really want to b associated.. But wait she does shows for ABC..

I've been curious about this Christian, Lawyer, Former Prosecutor, married to a Physician. Sunny dly tells all her personal business and attempts being funny.. She even spouted she wears 34 DD bra.. Did anyone find odd this woman while dating now husband who didn't ans phone call from her one day, became stated she went to his and roommates apt, tore out phones and took to street to destroy.. Maybe insecure issues is why she reminds everyone dly just who she is, A LAWYER, A FORMER PROSECUTER and I'm married to a DOCTOR...

She also talked about a nurse at hosp sent hubby home a cake and she threw In trash.. How humiliating for the nurse to hear on national TV.. I'm a nurse if we're screwing your husband we're not sending the family a cake! DAss That's a friendly gesture to the family of a Dr you work endless hours with..

Then today says there's healthcare for under 100.00 mo if ppl would just look.. Really please give us the name of co. Oh wait if you question her you are a "basement troll"..

Wow, and today Christian Hostin said Ppl use bible to stand behind to be bigots?? Surely a Christian even with diff views wouldn't say ppl use Bible to b Bigots..

For a while I thought Jedediah Billa was trying show truth on ea side.. Lately she seems more interested in maintaining job so rarely gives a diff opinion except when Whoopi isn't lost being controversial a long time ago.. Why wouldn't she, Whoopi, Joy and Sunni tear her to shreds.

Sarah seems like a sweet girl who'll over laugh, joke and go with whatever leaders Joy and Whoopie say.. She's never relevant wanting maintain in the good graces of ABC..

• Can't Watch The View Anymore

Use to be a fan of this show but stopped watching about five years ago. It has turned into a continuous political rant. The self appointed leaders of the brigade, Whoopi and Joy /aka/ Caryn and Josephine have turned into angry bitter women.

They are rude hosts to anyone who appears to be their opposition, case in point walking off interview with Bill O'Reilly. Whoopi seems to think she's this country's poster child for racism, foremost authority on slavery, and judge of all people of European descent.

Sunny you come in third to their ability to disgrace the guests on that show. Barbara Walters was a journalist, ever capable of maintaining her own self respect. Which leaves Whoopi, Joy and Sunny to be frauds thinking they're in control of the minds of every audience member.

May I suggest to you three: TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO ENJOY THE VIEW.
  • Fustrated

I was once a faithful View fan! For the past several years I have found that your employees Joy, Whoopie are disgraceful! I had the utmost respect for Barbara Walters for the past two years I lost all respect for her allowing the disrespect of guest on this show! You have two comedians that now think they are educated enough to discuss politics! Whoopie is a racists and Joy is just a hater! I will never watch ABC again I refuse for my family to watch the channel. I pray that ABC ratings drop tremendously! The View must be shut down! This country has Been divided for the last 20 years! I'm not a Trump supporter but I was not a Hilary supporter. The election is over the country has spoken! The view Joy and Whoopie needs to respect the President! They go out of there way to disrespect the president and this country! As Talk show hosts they are suppose to be role models! They are not role models they are racist and spew hate! Is that what's barbara Walters and ABC wants to be know for in the future employeeing haters and racists! You lost this viewer along with about 450 others and I will work really hard for that number to grow!
  • sick of your politics

Enough of the politics!!! You are losing viewers because of all the hate towards the new president, his family and the administration. I can't even watch anymore.... please go back to entertaining and get out of politics.
  • whoopi and joy and raven

2.5
    you guys critize trump on defend oreilly but WHOOPI YOU DEFENDED BILL CROSBY FORRRRREVER UNTIL LIKE HUNDREDS OF WOMEN CAME FORWARD THEN YOU SAID ELLL MAYBE IT HAPPENED SO WHAT IS DIFFERENT THEN TRUMP WHO I DONT EVEN CARE FOR DEFENDS HIS FRIEND LIE YOU DID A INTERESTING PERSON TO LISTEN TO BUT SOMETIMES HEN IT INVOLVES YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS YOU DEFEND THEM BUT CRITIZE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND DID THE SAME THING WHEN SHE AS BILL RAPED AND DRUGGED HIS MEN COMPLIMENT WOMEN ANY MORE WITHOUT WOMEN CRYING son has been mental and emotionally harassed at his job for years he quit and cant collect unemployment because hes a boy and they don't call what happened to him harassment but if he was a girl they probably would be different...
  • DISGUSTING, OBNOXIOUS CAST MEMBERS!

This is the most despicable television show on television to date! They have such disrespect for "OUR PRESIDENT", that's it is embarrassing to even watch them and when they make these disparaging remarks I turn it calls him "THAT other one, JOY, hates his guts and talks about him being whole cast are nasty, women and it makes me ashamed of my own really need to take this show OFF THE are NOT funny anymore and I find their humor at the expense of "OUR PRESIDENT" mean spirited!!! NO RESPECT AT ALL!!!! If I could give this show "ZERO RATINGS", I would!!!

• Very Dissappointed!

Ok. these disgusting women are ugly to everyone. Whoopi is the most disgusting looking woman I have ever seen. She is overweight and has the worst hair in America. With the money she makes, you would think she could afford to do her hair!! Joy has a double chin and blabs her fat mouth so much, it makes you cringe. These two old bats need to move on. They are disgusting and ugly as hell, inside and out. Really! ! She is I had to get on line to read everyone's comments. I do not watch this trash. Please read the comments I have posted in the past. These are the most racist women on TV. Joy and Whoppi It is easy for you to sit on tv and bash the president as you are making your millions. How can you relate to the average American woman? They are both so out of touch with middle class Americans. Why don't you try a positive. No one wants to listen to a bunch of old cackling hens. Wake up America. Stop watching this garbage. Continue to boycott shows like this! Stop watching ABC! These type of shows are put on by George Soros and the Elites! Please look it up! Please research this! I do not watch this bs anymore, but every once in a while I add my comments because this has to stop! Shows like this are driven by the Elite, Liberal Media! Stop watching it! It is Fake Media!

I am embarrrised as a woman!!!!!!!!!!Omarosa, thank you, thank you, thank you for putting those bitches in their place, especially Joy!!!!! Take that you racist bitches!!!!! Such angry women! Good for you Omarosa! Thanks for standing up to these fake, rich bitches!!!!!!! BTW ... I Don't watch this horrible show but saw on Facebook an article about Omarso and how she slammed Joy on the View! Just had to watch the clip! I love it!!!!!!

I want you to know I edit this review every so often and parts of it disappear sometimes. Don't watch this garbage! George Soros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please educate yourself by looking up this horrible man. Look him up on Youtube. LOVES WE ARE ARGUING ! THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT! WOW i JUST WROTE A WHOLE PARAGRAGH ON George Soros and how he is driving this ! The View is staged and is purposely pitting people against one another through racism. My entire paragraph was erased. This is political corruption at it's Finest. Please look up George Soros! He is behind this media and wants people to go against one another. Please do your research and do not support media that pits people against one another. It is exactly what they want. We must educate ourselves and not support this kind of bullshit!

These celebrities have no idea what mainstream Americans believe and think. Please boycott this kind of trash.
  • Horrible

I don't like Jedadiah either, her laugh, at anything, is terrible and she loves to talk about her young boyfriends that she sleeps with until she tires of them. Paula is the only one that is really a true conservative. I do like Sarah, not what she says, but at least she comes across as sweet and not today they are telling everyone how to vote in Georgia.
  • Hypocrites at their Best

So after a week off of no hatred they are back at it. If they are not spending the first 20-30 minutes bitterly dogging Trump then they are dogging his nominees or anyone in his administration.

I would love a split screen of Whoopi 8 years ago explaining to all of us how nobody has experience in running the country. You learn as you go. Right? Remember that comment when referring to Obama and his incompetence during the first year he was president? Or when someone would NOT call Obama the President or President Obama and per Whoopi that is soooo disrespectful? So now, it is ok for Whoopi to talk about how Trump and his people have no experience and don't know what they are doing. Whoopi, like a child, refuses to say Trump's name. There are 3 women on the panel who have loved Obama from the day he got in office and these same women hate Trump. Sad.

These women are only losing viewers by bringing up the hate and racism that is front and center in this country. They like to say Trump is the cause of racism but remember racism has been at an all time high during the past 4 years with the first black President. He should have brought the country together but instead he choose to separate the races more.

Whoopi, Joy and Sunny need to run for office since they have all the answers.

I love this country but hate that so many people do not accept the person who wins an election. Even if I am not happy with the outcome I am mature enough to respect our President.
  • Ignorant Rants

This View demonstrates their significant ignorance in their daily nasty and disrespectful treatment of the President of the United States . Their obvious contempt of Donald Trump is painful to watch . they don't have to like him and in 2020 they can vote against him. However in the interim he deserves the respect the office requires . They spread false information and talk about the constitution and put down anyone who had the "gall " to vote for him. He never did that to Clinton supporters . Will never watch them again and as woman I am embarrassed by them . If anyone tries to present a different opinion Whoopi and Joy will not listen and will stop them in their tracks . They should be ashamed but they never will . Donald Trump is not a fascist but Joy and Whoopi appear to have fascist traits .
  • i dare your racist show and panel put me on a citizen

you have turned your show into the most racist show ever. so much im sure barbra walters is disgusted what u allowed this racist *** whoopie to do to this show is a disgrace to real american am that on nobody you want to boost your ratings cause your legal pannel has nothing on a civilian who knows only reason whoppie acting like the N#%$@#% she is, is because of Rosie O reason and thats why i DARE YOU DARE YOUR PATHETIC SHOW YOU DESTROYED TO HAVE ME ON SHOW AND DARE THEM TO CHALLENGE A TRUE AMERICAN CITIZEN A LITTLE OL NOBODY WHATS YOUR PATHETIC SHOW GOT TO LOSE OTHER THEN BEING HUMILIED BECAUSE I CAN LEVEL YOU NOT YOU GUYS WILL GAIN BIG RATING BY CHECKING LIKE I SAID I DARE YOUR SHOW TO HAVE THIS WHITE GIRL COME ONE AND LEVEL YOUR RACIST DARE YOU...
  • One of the Most Biased Shows I Have Ever Seen

So Biased and so disconnected from the average person! I only watched it because it was on at the hospital where my wife was having a procedure. Now I know why I do not watch it and will never again! So Bad!
  • WOW THE LADIES ARE BACK LIVE! HELP!

Okay, all the shows were pre taped last week as the ladies were on vacation AGAIN!

WHAT A GREAT WEEK IT WAS NOT LISTENING TO WHOOPI, JOY & SUNNY

BITCH ABOUT ALL THINGS TRUMP!

Today their first day back was awful listening to the ladies add fuel to the fire about

Trump not doing anything right with the North Korea!

Well at least Trump is beginning to do something as the past 3 Presidents kept kicking

the can down the road not doing anything!

I am amazed that Whoopi, Joy and Sunny now think that they have all of the answers

as to how Trump should conduct foreign affairs! What makes these ladies so qualified?

I am so tired of hearing the ladies say that they are just giving "their view" but they

fail to realize that they do NOT have the expertise in foreign affairs and their words that

they say do not help with the division we currently have right now.

The show was much better when the ladies of the PAST would just float out a view and

then ask "what do you think" instead of the vicious comments and facial expressions the

current ladies say and display now.

Yes Whoopi I know you don't care but maybe just once in awhile you should care how you

speak your thoughts to us!

• Lost my interest

What happened to the most important topic in the world which was the political topic. I watched it daily just to hear the ladies opinion on what's going on POTUS. As far as I'm concerned the rating has gone down. I will give it 3.
  • Terrible Show!

The View needs to change! One of the reviews below is titled, "C'mon Where's the Trump Bashing" and that's exactly what this show has turned into. It's one thing to talk politics, but it is another thing to bash the President and his administration on a daily basis. This show is no where "fair" or "balanced". I stopped watching The View months ago. I'm a 62 yr old Democrat woman who backed Trump and went Republican for the first time in my life. I could not stand watching Behar, Whoopi and Sunny any longer. The articles currently about Behar talk about her reaction to the children killed in Syria. Behar rolls her eyes at the other hosts of the show and is a very unhappy, hateful person. Have conversations that are smart and intelligent. These ladies talk over each other and are so hateful. I read one article where Whoopi said regarding Pres. Trump, "no one was wire-tapping your ass!" How disrespectful to the office of the President. If their conversations had some respect to each other and the President, it would more watchable. Right now, I will never watch this show again as I can no longer stomach the "ladies" of The View!
  • What happen to political talk!!

Did the show mgmt ban the ladies from talking politics?

I would tune in every day to listen to the views of these ladies on THE most important topic for all of current disasters happening in the US political arena that deeply affects us all.

For the past week this shows tops are like reading Glamour cutesy topics on really stupid topics that some man thought we women would be more interested in than what the heck is happening in our country under the current administration.

Shame on turning this relevant show into a teenage topics show that this 68 year old will no longer watch.

Such a love listening to these smart, lively women debate politics and give their views.

Maybe you should change the title of the show to Men's Views of What They Think Women Should Be Interested Big Mistake fellas...
  • The View Gets Lobotomy

I can only guess that last week's heated political exchange between the ladies has resulted in the network putting the kibosh on political discussion heated or otherwise. I mean, what decade are we living in? This talk show had balls. Great big lady balls. And now it feels like the 1950s with homemaker topics, Muppets, and mom-talk.

I can't watch it and it's killing me. I LOVE Whoopie and Joy and their passionate political views. I LOVED the friendly and sometimes heated exchanges of political opinions. I guess it's time for us all to get back into the kitchen where we belong. Thanks ABC.
  • What's happened??

1.5
    I only tune in for the political talk, so, I guess you know what that means.
  • island321

Please go back to your winning ways which you were nominated. Whoppie and Joy are wonderful and keep the political discussions substantial. Lately the show has been dribble. Miss the interesting View.
  • Where is the political talk

Where is the political talk. The last five days there has been no political talk this show is called the view and we appreciate listening to the different views of the ladies my husband watches the show with me daily and now with no political talk he has no use to watch the view this last week he has not set down at 10 o'clock to listen to the view because he is totally turned off bring back the political talk thank you we learn a lot listening to the and my husband will not be watching the view until the political talk comes back thank you. I'm giving it a poor rating because the ladies strong points are issues that are concerning people Love The Ladies Of The View
  • C'mon, Where's the Trump-Bashing?

For the last couple of days, there's been no opening discussion of "what's his name" and I MISS IT! My morning revolves around waiting for Whoppi to give her no-holds-barred evaluation of his latest dumb-isms. Get back on track, girls, I need more Trump. Hopefully, the discussion won't soon involve retaliation by ISIS or North Korea! God Bless Us All!!!!
  • I enjoy the political discussions on The View

It does not surprise me that The View is highly critical of the president. With his own words, Trump has shown himself to NOT be pro-woman. Insulting women for their looks, and bragging about how (and where) he grabs them is only one thing that has turned so many women against him. There is so much more!

Even my little sister, who is a conservative evangelical Christian, cannot stand him. However, she wanted a president who would choose an anti-abortion Supreme Court justice. So she held her nose and voted Trump. This is because ending abortion is her #1 issue. She is still feeling sick about helping put a pervert in office (her words, not mine!) But she is happy to have a new conservative justice on the Supreme Court.

I think this explains why a lot of conservative women voted for Trump, and are highly critical of him now that he's got the job. Not *all* conservative women, but plenty of them.

Considering that Hillary Clinton had almost 3 million more votes than Trump, the Trump-bashing on The View will actually appeal to the majority of viewers! Yes, the majority of voters selected Ms. Clinton, yet Trump won the election. That's the way the election rules work.

This mean the majority who voted for Ms. Clinton are the more attractive market for shows like The View, because there are more of them than Trump fans, who were in the minority at the polls, and still are.

I like that The View always has some conservative women at the table. I'm not trapped in a filter bubble, and I want to hear intelligent commentary from both sides.

I get bored when the women of The View start chatting about celebrities and fashion. If ABC stifles the political discussion, that's when I will stop watching The View.

• Love them on The View

I love that the ladies on The View speak their minds about the current hot topics. I cannot tell you how interesting this show is because they do speak their minds regarding ANY hot current topics of the day. Those that do not care what they have to say should not watch the show. It is totally your choice. I choose to watch The View because I am not afraid to hear the truth regardless of where I stand on any issue. Man-up being such hyprocrites!
  • Love The View

First of all I love the view and the diverse viewpoints.

I work from home and look forward to 11:00AM every week day to see the latest topics. This is the only show with a female cast that tackles REAL topics. I may or may not agree with the conversation but I cannot think of another place that has this much talent and inelegance.

Keep up the good work ladies!

• Please don't go

I disagree with some of the recent posts complaining about dealing with current political topics. I find the panel balanced and fair. If an individual wants one "view" of these events, they can go to other programs. If this program deals with ageing and "fluffy " subjects, there is much competition. Stay unique and true to what used to be stimulating talk.... please
  • Needs Canceled

The air is toxic at The View.
  • Please cancel

I used to watch "The View" in the early days whenever I had a day off. I am now retired and can no longer stand listening to the hosts. When the show originated it was not a political show, but now that is the main focus. The hosts spend the majority of the show voicing their left wing opinions and leave little time for guests or any other program content. It is time for this show to go!
  • OMG can there be a worse talk show

How is this show even the least bit popular, they all talk above each other you can't follow a thing anyone is need to change the name of the show to " Trump Bashing 101" these women can do better than this did they get here? Certainly not from talent a waste
  • Show is for left wing haters. No respect for the office of President

Disgraceful and no real consideration for bringing the country to a higher place. They are playing to their left wing base. Surprised that is enough to keep on the air. But nothing surprises me anymore. I thought the hatred and sour grapes would end but Media, Hollywood, late night talk shows, cable news besides Fox leaves a lot to be desired. We need to take our country back. I pray that happens going forward and Trump will be successful. His success is America's success. And he seems to be trying hard to do the best for all Americans. Shame on those that smear and throw roadblocks because their candidate didn't win. Clinton was not a Saint and Trump isn't the Devil. How spoiled to keep this nasty behavior going.

I haven't watched for such a long time and came on here to see the latest reviews. Looks like nothing has changed. They are still part of the left wing hate machine. The anger and fake reporting is unbelievable. They are trying to convict the Trump Presidency on anything they hope will stick. Don't bother watching the show. They have no intention on changing. They are full of themselves and only care about others who agree with the hate machine. Free yourself. I have totally moved on! You should too!

This is daytime programming. Sponsors did you catch that out of Whoopie. The whole joke totally inappropriate and just shows once again how unhinged Whoopie is. Then the politics start and the one sided commentary on Trump. Joy says she will continue to speak out for her viewers. Maybe she needs to get her own show with Whoopie on MSNBC. They say their news isn't fake. Pionocchio has nothin on you two. Sponsors ABC is not your friend here. Even Barbara Walters won't go on this mess. She can't blame Whoopie and Joy because they are friends but the show is a gisgrace for ABC and this time zone!

Smart move for Candice! Get out while you can Candice. You are classier this program. You don't need to go down with the classless ship. And these horrible women tell so many lies and just want to scare Americans. Turn the show off. They are so angry and hyper. Depressing show.

No respect for the viewers. Have turned to Fox programs who give Trump a chance and more fair and hopeful reporting. Watching this show is just a downer and classless. Give Trump the respect he deserves. Why won't these ladies talk about all that he is trying to correct in this country instead of scaring the country. So out of touch. I am more hopeful now for this country. And all those people in the audience who clapped for your twisted tastes of the news. Sponsors we won't buy if you continue supporting this divisive program

Your candidate lost. None of your opinions are relevant anymore! Go away!!

No one cares what you think! Your true colors are showing.

Bimbos on the hate train. Move on ladies. Don't need these women to tell me what is American and acceptable. They hate Trump. He can do nothing right in their eyes and I am so grateful that he is moving forward in spite of their fanning the flames of dissension. The stock market has record highs. He is talking to candidates across the aisle to find the best people to help him straighten out America. There were 4 officers killed across America innocently doing their jobs today. So these so called know it alls can keep trying to make him look bad in his attempt to do good things for all Americans and yes I said ALL. It is interesting as I watch this show and MSNBC and CNN and other channels that pick and choose what they will report. They give half the facts and expect us to continually be fooled. I will boycott ABC programming and their sponsors because they just don't care about the viewer. Just read all the negative reviews from all those listed here and nothing has changed. I never wrote in this kind of venue before until I was so angered by these horrible one sided views and couldn't stand it any longer. They promote everything that doesn't allow for another point of view. Shame on ABC. I hope Trump will make sweeping changes everywhere and that good will grow for all struggling American. All these sore losers will finally get off their soap box and new programming with fresh faces and classy intelligent upbeat hosts to take over. Or just scrap this show all together.
AFNPAC