The View

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (1857)

4.1
  • The Best View Ever!!!!

I've watch the View for years and Barbara Walters has finally got it right!!! I love the new cast and their opinions. I don't always agree with what they say, but its refreshing to hear other opinions. Keep it the way it is and the View will be on for many years to come. Thanks for being the View of many!!
  • Here in Canada ...

My apology for my posts automatically being placed at the top each time we add information that's coming our way up here.

UPDATE: We finally found out from Wikileaks the likely reason for Stephen Colbert's desperate behaviour. Apparently, Colbert put together special episodes at Comedy Central at the request / order of Clinton Global Initiatives in 2013. Aside from this, his sister is Democratic Senator Elizabeth Colbert Busch, whose fundraiser was organized and supported by John and Tony Podesta.

We came across several more interesting videos on YouTube. Two were posted by intelligent, hard working African American men. They responded to the digusting video of President Trump being assassinated by Snoop Dogg and addressed other vile comments by TI, a rapper. One man also asks the question of why displaced Muslim refugees are not given an offer of refuge from other Muslim countries. Why don't wealthy countires like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or Qatar open their arms to their Muslim brothers ? Why aren't the supposedly intelligent hags on The View answering this question ? Why isn't the public demanding that their politicians answer this question ?

Another crucial consideration for politicians evaluating the Muslim refugee situation, how can anyone contend with Islam, when 'Taquiyya', is not only allowed but sometimes obligatory. Taquiyya is the permitted form of lying by Muslims to non-believers.

We were very pleased that Dr. Phil had the courage last week to do an expose on human trafficking. We were more than pleased that he believed the stories of alleged horror and abuse perpetrated by celebrity and political elites on his guest, a victim named Kendall.

As an aside, I heard from a long distance lady friend of ours who is a feminist. She related that, in January, her male colleages had asked her if she would travel to Washington to be part of the Women's March. She challenged these men that, if they were to join her wearing penises hanging down their faces, then she would travel and wear a vulgar Pussy hat. She said they were horrified and promptly dropped the discussion.

We are continuing to pray that what is sown in darkness will be shouted from the rooftops and that foolish people will not be led by elites into civil war in America, as an attempt to stop investigations into their horrible crimes.

YouTube Videos:

* The Real Reaason Snoop Dogg Hates President Trump: #Lavender video - a super bright, young African American man discussing the foolhardiness of African American youth paying any attention to Snoop Doggs' tirade.

* President Trump vs. The Lying Media & Snoop Dogg - another personable, competent African American man speaks out.

* #Pizzagate / #Pedogate The Unanswered Questions Documentary Part 1 - an overview of ongoing child abuse by elites.

* Why Won't Muslim Nations Take In Muslim Refugees, Sunday Talk with Jamal - African American man asks important question

ORIGINAL POSTING : My friends and I have been following the news of our southern neighbours, but these events are awful. The opinions on The View are actually treasonous, as are the producers, sponsors and shareholders who are encouraging this dissention. Now, we're gobsmacked at the latest news which shows a video of Loretta Lynch essentially calling for jihad on all Americans that are Republican, specifically calling for blood and death in the streets. This is nuts, as she works for your government and this video is supposedly OK with folks who hold Democrat ideology ? Just how sinister is the plot that is unravelling, to warrant civil war as a coverup ?

We came upon some videos that are startling on YouTube, examples are Project Veritas and 'Clinton Cash '. Other videos that we came across on YouTube are listed below, # 5 actually frightened me (sorry, can't seem to add the links)

!. Senate Democrats Video; Loretta Lynch calls for blood and death in the streets - against who ? ALL Republicans ?

2. Gowdy, Jordan, Chaffetz :They are as guilty as the FBI, it's all a show, Trump will respond - includes an intelligent converstion by a panel who discuss Comeys' motives for statements, Hilarys' guilt and what measures Congress should take to stabilize the country

3. 'Swedish Citizen Trump is Right About Sweden; Fake News fails Again' - Sweden man telling the truth about the overburdened situation in Sweden

4. ' Trump Was Absolutely Right About Sweden; Where's the Fake News' - an American political reporter talking to BBC

5. ' This Is What Happenend Last Night in Sweden ' - SHOCKING video showing thousands of refugees swarming over Eupopean countries.

6. ' Leaked Audio Tape of Anti-Trump protesters against Rep. Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana meeting ' - Someone taped the conversation.

There is now a new term for those individuals who are raging against President Trump. It's called 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'. Prime examples are Patrick Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Seth Myers. Stewart is applying for US citizenship because he wants to ' fight Trump along with his friends in Washington '. Besides his declaration of sedition, what Stewart isn't saying is that the most popular name for a baby boy in London right now is Mohammed. Colbert behaves maniacally as he deliberately throws out untruths and suggestions of wrong-doing that are unsubstantiated. And we hear his show is growing in popularity, why ? The other night, Myers had to read pages of political script just to arrive at abyssmally failing punch lines. it was painfully obvious that the intros to the so-called jokes were written with a lengthy, subliminal agenda. Most of these entitled celebrities have simply gone bonkers.

On another note, I personally have supported Amnesty International for decades. I just cancelled my donations because President Trump was put on their list of politicians against human rights. They are wrong. Most Presidents upon their retirement go their own way and enjoy retirement by reading, painting or volunteering, for example at Habitat for Humanity. The exceptions are Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, who just moved 2 miles from the White House. Recent news feeds suggest that it's actually Obama who has been tasked to go back in and finish the job, to bring civil unrest and chaos in the USA so that marshall law will be implemented. Their aganda, keep the masses off balance and off track. This is really evident with Loretta Lynch calling for action against supporters of a sitting President. Now television hosts are being used to promote violence instead of prescribing peace and viewers are distracted with celebrity worship of talk - prize shows and the latest news on Kim Kardashians' luxury living. Jimmy Fallon, Saturday Night Live (we're ashamed of you Lorne Michaels), Myers and Colbert promote sedition. It's unfortunate that crucial investigations, including Benghazi and Pedogate pedophilia ring, are being sidelined. The media are being played like puppets by the wealthy and powerful who resent their pockets not being continuously filled with Americas' tax money. Thankfully, Petty Officer Ryan Owens will be remembered for his sacrifice to his country, but the families of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty deserve justice for their loved ones. Our suggestion, stop watching The View and start watching Congress.

• Contact the Shows Sponsors and Boycott Their Products Until Change is Made!!

This once great show has gone to the dogs. It is horrible!! So negative!! If you are as unhappy with this show as I am, contact 'The View's' sponsors and let them know that because they support the trash those women are spewing for the whole world to see, that you will no longer buy their products, I know I am. If enough of us stand up to these bullies and fight for what is right then maybe we can make a difference! Remember our future generation can see the hatred that is coming out of this show; is this really what we want our children to see? If we can take away their funding we might just see a change in tune. Let's start with their 'Apple and Eve' sponsered product, what do we have to lose? Nothing else has worked.

• Sunny CRAZY

I previously have said how Racist Whoopie and Joy are.. Nothing new just becoming more radical dly.. Dividing already divided country.. I do remember few yrs ago a non Obama supporter called him a name.. Whoopie came unglued spouting respect for our Pres even if didn't vote for him etc.. Yet she herself called Trump a "Fool" day after elected.. Now calls him "whats his name"..

ABC execs have the same political opinions... Backed by Disney.. Complaints make them happy, more ppl watching for the controversy.. As far as Barbara Walters claiming she wants nothing to do with the way show is these her as Executive Producer.. I'd pull my name if I didn't really want to b associated.. But wait she does shows for ABC..

I've been curious about this Christian, Lawyer, Former Prosecutor, married to a Physician. Sunny dly tells all her personal business and attempts being funny.. She even spouted she wears 34 DD bra.. Did anyone find odd this woman while dating now husband who didn't ans phone call from her one day, became stated she went to his and roommates apt, tore out phones and took to street to destroy.. Maybe insecure issues is why she reminds everyone dly just who she is, A LAWYER, A FORMER PROSECUTER and I'm married to a DOCTOR...

She also talked about a nurse at hosp sent hubby home a cake and she threw In trash.. How humiliating for the nurse to hear on national TV.. I'm a nurse if we're screwing your husband we're not sending the family a cake! DAss That's a friendly gesture to the family of a Dr you work endless hours with..

Then today says there's healthcare for under 100.00 mo if ppl would just look.. Really please give us the name of co. Oh wait if you question her you are a "basement troll"..

Wow, and today Christian Hostin said Ppl use bible to stand behind to be bigots?? Surely a Christian even with diff views wouldn't say ppl use Bible to b Bigots..

For a while I thought Jedediah Billa was trying show truth on ea side.. Lately she seems more interested in maintaining job so rarely gives a diff opinion except when Whoopi isn't on lost being controversial a long time ago.. Why wouldn't she, Whoopi, Joy and Sunni tear her to shreds.

Sarah seems like a sweet girl who'll over laugh, joke and go with whatever leaders Joy and Whoopie say.. She's never relevant wanting maintain in the good graces of ABC..

• Fire Whoopie & Joy

Whoopie & Joy are ruining the show! They are bullies who act like they have some sort of mental illness.

People are burnt out since this election and need some peace and healing. After watching these two old hags every single morning is the most depressing hour of my day. They need to both go or they will ruin the show, people are getting sick and tired of them, over opinionated, and act like children throwing a tantrum!

Fire Joy and Whoopie and maybe this show could once again be interesting to watch..
  • the worse show in my opinion

#1 i have to say Joy is the most evil, heartless, and selfish person i have ever seen on tv! she shows her colors so viciously and doesn't give her panel or guests a decent chance to explain their point on a subject she disagrees with... rude! #2 Woopi(pie) is the same but she totally thinks she knows it all, she should be the POTUS!lol #3 Sara agrees with them all!!! shes just annoying.... and #4 Jed sometimes tries to explain certain things, and maybe agree slightly on the republicans side, but Joy and Woopi(pie) go ballistic!!! i don't watch the show often, and hope someday it gets taken off the air.
  • The Emmy Nominations

The View, Really?????????????????????????
  • Sad to be Leaving the View

I am done with the negativity of the View, especially from Joy and Whoopi who I used to love watching. They have the opportunity to help heal this nation yet they constantly bully others who disagree with them and they promote division rather than try to heal it. I have watched the View for too many years to count and I sadly am taking it off my DVR list effective today. They were busy bashing all of the new appointments. It will never end while they sit at the table. Ironically, it is a perfect example of the bullying they preach against !!
  • Complain to the network let's get them canceled here's the link

Got something to say to ABC about this sorry ass loser EXCUSE of a show? ABC . Com / feedback

Go here to and pick I have an issue with this show. , And pick The View and fire away!
  • Whoopie is unacceptable. Boycott ABC until they do something about "what's her name". WG

What a pathetic old women for Whoopie to throw shade at Sara Gilbert from The Talk! That is coming from a woman with HATE, JEALOUSY, AND IGNORANCE in her heart. Sara G. Explained and apologized for mispronouncing names today on The Talk. So it's just not Trump she's rude to, it's anyone that pisses her off. The only people she praises is OJ. Simpson, Bill Crosby, Obama and I'll stretch it and say Bill Clinton.
  • Great commentary

When I first watched years ago, thoughtful, knowledgeable women like Walters, Veiera and Behar made for intelligent viewing. The show devolved over years with people like Shepard and Raven. New members are now former lawyers, journalists etc. Although young, they, too, are knowledgeable (and classy). America is now in a political crisis and I tune in every day for a good dose of informed discussion. Some viewers prefer to ignore politics and choose to live in an alternate reality. Ignore them and keep up the good work!
  • Today show

What a boring show to watch and listen on a doctors waiting room has had enough of political OPINIONS and that's all they are these boring women's opinions OMG cancel this dumb boring show
  • Ashamed

The level of disrespect to President Trump has hit an all time low. Whoopie will not say his name until he is gone yet if anyone dare to not call Obama President Obama gets ripped a new one by these crazies. Go away you all need mental evaluations
  • NO RESPECT

the people on the View are vicious against our election process and our President . i think it is unsettling to have people preaching and trying to turn people against the way we elect our President and our officials. we should show more respect for the President and the United States of America
  • The View's "NEW" Cast-"The Fruitcakes from &#$$"

These "Fruitcakes" really NEED to ADMIT that Donald Trump has definitely DONE SOMETHING!!!! If it wasn't for HIM, THEY would have absolutely NOTHING to TALK about!!!! "You go" Fruitcakes!!! . Please KEEP GOING!!!
  • FIRE Whoopie and Joy Soon To Save Your Show !!!

My wife has watched the View for 19 years as a loyal FAN... BUT the EXTREME POLITICAL "HATE THE PRESIDENT" DAILY VENOM FROM THE LOUD MOUTHS OF WHOOPIE AND JOY is KILLING YOUR SHOW !!! Get these two sick mental cases OFF THE AIR !!! They are becoming the people WE HATE !
  • Bad TV .. The Worse .. Time to change the group .. NO MORE POLITICS

Trump is our chosen president even if Joy or Whoopie won't accept that fact. Joy is so anti Trump she sickens me and I can't stomach watching her. It is like watching rosie o'donnell, who I can't stand. Whoopie is not as bad but still keeps me from watching. I don't know what the answer is, bit the Trump haters need to go if you want to bring up your ratings. A large number of people voted for Trump and you are losing them as an audience. It would much more entertaining if you stayed out of politics. It brings out too many emotions and people change the station very quickly and don't return to The View. GET RID IF JOY.
  • Bad Television

This show is ridiculous. It's suppose to be or was when Barbara Walters was involved a diverse view from several women sitting around the table. Now it's a bunch of liberal women, misinformed and clearly no one has a different view. The comments made today, by Joy are so dumb. I truly can't watch this show again. ABC wake up!! This is bad television.
  • SUCH A DISGRACE!!

This show has TOTALLY gone bad, Biased, ugly and hateful etc. How can ABC or anyone in the country support or watch such DISRESPECT for our president (as they often call him the man in the office and can't give him the respect all the people who didn't like Obama gave President Obama)..... TURN IT OFF AMERICA!!
  • JOY'S "FAKE NEWS" TAMPON GATE!

Joy, please get your story right! You stated "REMEMBER WHEN PRINCE CHARLES SAID HE WISHES HE WAS A TAMPON IN CAMILLA'S AREA" and then you backed it up again by stating he said "I WOULD

LIKE TO BE A TAMPON IN YOUR" Those statements were NEVER said in that way!

I looked it up as I was appalled by your reference of the statement as I had children in the room!

This is what I found: The conversation was actually a private telephone conversation between Charles and Camilla that was LEAKED form inside sources. The conversation was of a sexual BANTER between them.. Charles said he wants to be inside her trousers and Camilla said what you want to turn into a pair

of knickers? Oh you are going to come back as a pair of knickers or God forbid a Tampon just my luck!

My luck it would be chucked down the lavatory and go on and on forever, Swirling around on top and never going down. They continued to banter back and forth but NEVER did Charles stated:

HE WISHES HE WAS A TAMPON IN CAMILLAS' AREA" with Joy motioning to a female body part.

Joy those were the FACTS and you should report them accurately if you are going to continue to this

divisive spewing everyday at The Hot Topics Table! TIME FOR YOU TO RETIRE!
  • Cancel "THE VIEW"

I've never written a review before and I don't watch "The View" on a regular basis but this is the most sickening show on TV. Today I tuned in and I have never seen so much hatred in one place. All I saw for 10 minutes was president bashing. It made me sick as an american and these women are just out of control. IS THERE ANYBODY IN CHARGE AT ABC? Are the powers that be so weak as to think this is what your viewers want? I will never watch another episode of this show. FUTHERMORE I WILL NOT WATCH ANY SHOW ON ABC for that matter... AS THEY CAN'T HANDLE OR BALANCE THEIR OWN HOUSE, SO I'M NOT GOING TO LET THEM INTO MINE..
  • The Hate Trump Show is more accurate

I don't hate it for the fact the women don't like Trump. I hate it because the show is practically all about Trump. It just angers me to watch. I've even caught them lying on multiple occasions. Some people probably see this show as a NEWS sourse. They probably trust everything coming out of their mouths. I voted Trump but I'm not going to ignore anything he does that I don't agree with. The ladies on The View go above and beyond with their hatred. I'M JUST FED UP WITH THE SHOW. I'M DONE.
  • Make The View Great Again--lose Whoopi and Worthless Sarah

Can't wait until Whoopi leaves as she is so overbearing. Sarah thinks she is cute but is as immature as Raven was and contributes very little. Joy is hilarious and the main reason i watch. I hope they bring back Barbara after Whoopi goes--even for a few days here and there. Same with Mario! And to those who don't remember Prince Charles and his comments about wanting to be a tampon in Camilla--it was a letter he wrote to her. So yes, Joy IS CORRECT.
  • Negativity

It is so sad the negativity of this show. I am a stay at home mom and am just appalled. I refuse to watch it and immediately turn it off as it airs. This kind of behavior should not be allowed on morning daytime ABC tv. Take it off and put something more positive and enjoyable to watch.
  • Negative Nellies

This is the most negative show on daytime tv. The hosts seem like they are absolutely miserable with their jobs and their lives. Stop watching! Not worth my time. Not everyone shares your views and shouldn't be bashed or yelled at because they don't agree with you. STOP with your pity partys. How is this show still on????? Any host that was worth watching has long moved on!!! I wonder why?
  • POLITICS ON THE VIEW ??

JOY AND WHOOPIE ARE SICKENING WITH THEIR DAILY COMMENTS SLAMMING TRUMP! INSULTING US WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP. THEY ARE NOT POLITICAL EXPERTS AND NEED TO SHUT UP!! Submitted by B. Queipo Ohio

DID SOMEONE COPY MY REVIEW BELOW????
  • Only One View

The ignorance, disrespect, one sidedness, and rudeness of these co hosts has only shown that they are not women with different views. Please, put someone on the show that can support other views. These hosts give women a bad name. I also find they set a bad example for young people by not referring to the President of United States as President Trump, regardless of their different views and values. As Joy, corrected Tomi Lahren, to refer to the past President as President Obama. I feel the hypocrisy is pretty evident. Immature and rude, my point made. Show needs a new name, Only One View.
  • Bummed out

This show used to be one of my favorites! Joy has killed it, just cannot move on without jabs and negative comments on the current president, so sick of her! Can I just watch an episode without 1 comment on the President? We get it, Joys not a Fan, stop the Pity Party , there are so many other topics that can be debated and enjoyed by many! Barbara gone, so is the show

I've started to watch "The View" again after years away. I'm not one for idle chitchat and I find the ladies' discussions riveting. In today's divisive political climate it's important to approach current events head on. A lot of Trumps's executive orders for instance are quite complicated and these women do a great job of dissecting them and making sure people have a good grasp of what is at stake . Not only are they fair but they have no problem admitting when they have missspoken which is actually quite rare. I think they strike the perfect balance between intellect, humour and poise. Even when they disagree with each other which they often do, you can tell that they still enjoy one another. I will take lively political discussion any day over boring talk about hair and nails.
  • Medicare For All Sander's Proposal

Hi Joy,

I watched the March 14th show and noticed you stated that this Country needs Universal Healthcare. I was happy to hear that because I remember you were not a fan of Bernie Sanders when Hillary Clinton was running. I recall you thought his proposals were "pie in the sky", if I remember correctly. I believe he was the only candidate running on a platform that proposed Universal Health Care otherwise known as "Medicare for All", as Sanders called it. I was hoping when you made the statement that you supported Universal Health Care, you would have given Sanders credit for having the guts and vision to propose it. Turns out, Sanders wasn't so "pie in the sky" after all, was he?

That said, I enjoy watching you on The View and listening to your thoughts and opinions. You too have guts and vision for expressing them.

Thank you.