The View

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (1688)

4.2
  • WHEN IS "THE VIEW" GOING TO BE CANCELLED?

I totally agree with CookieMomma2. Their audiences are the typical New York, kiss ass Democrats who agree with everything "Big Mouth" Joy Behar says. Did any of you see the Golden Globes? I'm so tired of these Hollywood jerks shooting their mouths off. When did award shows become so political? Here is a business full of drug addicts and derelicts and someone like Meryl Streep is setting herself up like some holier than thou person. Accept your award and shut up. Why is it that Democrats are always crying and complaining when they lose? Did anyone see any Republicans holding protests when Obama got in? Or Clinton? No. I think it's hilarious that Obama flew out to Hollywood so many times (and screwed up the traffic) to attend these overpriced Hollywood parties where the "entrance fees" went to Hillary's campaign. They lost anyway! Ha Ha!

Democrats are like a bunch of spoiled kids stomping their feet when they don't get a toy. You lost! Get over it!

I guess "Big Mouth" Joy got tired of bashing George Bush. Now it's Trump's turn.
  • The View Producers

I am disappointed that the ladies on the View couldn't keep their mouths shut long enough to hear what your guest, Eric Bolling, had to say. They didn't want to hear the truth about their precious Hillary. Joy needs to have a muzzle put on her. She's as bad as Megyn Kelly with the sex talks, but Joy is always bashing Trump or his people. I saw the show with Kellyanne on it. Joy was being an ignorant jerk.
  • The View?

There is no "view" on this show. It's the typical Hollywood ideology. It's THEIR VIEW and if you don't agree then they make you feel like you are stupid, ignorant, even RACIST! Enough is enough. I USE to be such a fan of this show, not any longer. It's time for this show to be remade or taken off air.
  • I despise "Their" View!!!!!!

Why on earth is this show still on!! I did not vote for Trump but are actually people out there that want to listen to an entire hour of Trump bashing??? Every day??? It's disgusting!!! I was vacuuming the other day and when I turned off the vacuum I heard Woopies voice and realized I forgot to change the channel. I actually started running to turn it off and tripped over the vacuum cord and went flying!
  • REALLY?

Unbelievable that this show continues to be on air. Is this really what people want to see? Seriously, we need entertainment, not personal opinions. After Barbara left, it has never been good. Please quit insulting us with this show. Unfortunately, the media saturation has belittled the entertainment industry as well as what we still call the news. Such a bullying, insulting to your intelligence show. You can do better than this silliness. Thank goodness for Netflix!
  • Very Dissappointed!

George Soros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please educate yourself by looking up this horrible man. Look him up on Youtube. LOVES WE ARE ARGUING ! THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT! WOW i JUST WROTE A WHOLE PARAGRAGH ON George Soros and how he is driving this ! The View is staged and is purposely pitting people against one another through racism. My entire paragraph was erased. This is political corruption at it's Finest. Please look up George Soros! He is behind this media and wants people to go against one another. Please do your research and do not support media that pits people against one another. It is exactly what they want. We must educate ourselves and not support this kind of bullshit!

These celebrities have no idea what mainstream Americans believe and think. Please boycott this kind of trash.
  • Political Rhetoric Must Go!

Whoopie has no business getting on her high horse and preaching her political viewpoints as an authority on the subject. She is full of hatred, discrimination, strife and division. Nothing positive is negative, slanted comments meant to bring down, divide and destroy. Stop the political comments if you cannot be objective!
  • SHOW NEEDS TO GO

I Have watched the show for nany many years. After Barbara and Elizabeth left I saw it start slipping. NOW Whoppi and Joy and Sonny should not be on TV. They are spilling out hate and division and bullying. This show has no substance and you should be ashamed of yourselves fir keeping this show on the air.
  • Disgusted that The View continues to have a time slot!

What does it take to get the program removed from TV? I know they do not have good below. I accidentally had ABC on, and forgot to turn the channel when The View came on. This show makes me ill, and I am so shocked it is even still on the air. It would be something if there was any substance/creditably in their statements, all they do is provoke/support bullying through blatant ignorance. The entire panel is some of the most unpatriotic/anti-American's out there. It blows my mind that these folks collect a paycheck to project hate against our country. Why is this acceptable? No substance, whatsoever, in their yourself before you speak.
  • January 17, 2017

, I find we are missing Barbara's influence, class and knowledge more and more. I like the Hot Topics but I like to hear intelligent discussions. I was distressed by the comments today about the Trump Insuguration. I am a registered Democrat and I did not vote for Donald Trump. I do not like his tweets and I find him to be less than what I would expect from a president. Reprehensible even. However he will be our president. And just because President Obama was treated badly when he was inaugurated, doesn't mean we should show the same disrespect towards this president. Perhaps remind Ms. Goldberg and Ms. Behar that two wrongs don't make a right. I find the bitterness shown by Joy Behar to be overwhelming. Today Whoopi Goldberg also displayed that same bitterness. It is a negativity we don't need. Even Sunny Hostin has lost her ability to be open minded. Sarah Hanes made a relevant comment today. She said she was disappointed in the Democrats. Because they preach tolerance and yet they have shown none. I enjoy hearing Jedediah Bilas comments because she offers a different point of view. I may not agree with her but she is constantly fighting to be heard. The others talk over her and often dismiss her points of view. She also made a relevant comment today when she said that the inauguration should be a time for us to move together as a nation. I think you probably need to replace Joy Behar. I have enjoyed her wit and humor but more and more she just wants to dis the future president. It's funny for a while but she needs to move on. I also have enjoyed hearing Whoopi Goldberg's point of view because we need a minority point of view. And she offers that insight. But you should probably tell both of them that if our president isn't willing to lead the way then we have to step up and take the highroad. And do the right thing. Ask them what happened to Christian values. I miss Nicole Wallace. I thought she had relevant ideas and viewpoints. You need another person that's willing to take an opposite point of view. If the view is only showing consistently one point of view, then it is no longer "Take a little time to enjoy whatever view" you like. Please pass along my comments to each person. They may not want to hear them but I'm sure they can handle a little truth. Additionally I would like Sarah Haines and Jedediah Bila to know that I appreciated their comments today. And especially today. It was a tough show to watch today. And to see Jennifer Holliday so upset by the bullying she experienced at the hands of Democrats. The same people who were upset at how President Obama was treated. Hypocrisy exists
  • ABC Please Get Rid of this Show

Please get rid of the View or, in the alternative, the racist Whoppie and the obnoxious Joy. They both are sickening to watch. They incite hate and anger in their viewers and also their guests. Why would ABC want to promote such hate and racism. If you are not a fan of Obama, you are chopped liver. The people elected President Trump and it is sad and shameful how Whoppi and Joy are constantly bashing him. It's utterly disgraceful the amount of hate and disrespect these two disgusting, despicable women exhibit.

As you can see, many people's comments are all negative and feel the same about this terrible show with these hosts.

ABC you need to step up to the plate and either chuck the View or please get rid of Whoppi and Joy. We are losing respect for you as well for letting the egregious conduct of these two women continue. Also, Whoppi looks like a bag lady and needs to get cleaned up. She is utterly disgraceful with those horrible dreadlocks. Whoppi and Joy have questioned Donald Trump's mental health when in reality those two hate mongers need to be checked into a mental hospital and undergo a complete psychiatric evaluation.
  • Show got dreadfully negative and racist

This show is so out of touch with reality. Perhaps if you brought real people in and removed the biased Whoopi and Joy the show might have a chance. The View is one sided. It's nauseating. Sounds like a bunch of old women who are frustrated with their own lives and taking it out on one person. Donald Trump. There's so much more to talk about and they continue to give their political views in such a hateful way. It's awful. It's not even like they know what they're talking about. It is so dangerous to have such nasty women spewing such hate and negativity. Shame on them. This show should just end.
  • Disgusting Show!!!!

I totally agree with the review below. Whoopi is a racist although I'm sure she would vehemently disagree with that. Awhile back she made a statement to the affect that she could use the "N" word and does, but white people cannot use that word. Today as I watched Jennifer Holliday who said she was called the "N" word when people found out she would sing at the inauguration, and she said she didn't like being called that nor did she use that word. I could not help but think just how uncouth Whoopi is. She's a total disgrace!!

Joy is so angry and bitter. She talks about Trump's mental health, but I think she is the one who needs help to get over her hatred and bitterness. Joy tries to pull everyone who comes on the show into her spider web of hatred for Trump which is now like a sickness!! Not everyone bites and she gets disappointed. She's a miserable, crabby, angry person who needs to call it a day!!!

Sunny is loved by Whoopi as she shares ALL the same views. She is a clone of Whoopi. She will succeed on the Whoopi and Joy show.

Sara does not realize Joy's dislike for her and she's like a puppy always looking for her master's approval. Every time she even touches Joy, Joy rolls her eyes. When Sara talked about something nice her husband did for her, Joy belittled her and made complete fun of her. Sara just laughs, not sure if it's just that she doesn't know how else to respond. Joy shows no respect for her. If they can't respect each other on this show, something is so wrong with the show! The concept of the show is great, however, this group cannot pull it off.

Jedidiah does not stand a chance. She is smart, but you cannot have a different "view" on this show. You get eaten up, talked over and made to look like a fool by Whoopi and Joy and now Sunny also.

Trump is going to be your President. If he's not your President, then YOU need to move. Or you can live by your own words and "be kind"!!!!! I'm done with this show because I do not believe you will ever be able to live by your own words!!!!!!!
  • Whoopi, Joy and Sunny.. PLEASE Fire Them from the View.

Please, Who ever is in Charge of the View' Show, get rid of Whoopi, this woman is a racist in her own view, If you are not a black person or lover of Obama your comments means nothing it does not Joy Stop it, you make me Sick with your criticism toward the next President Trump every day of the Sunny OH please, she is not worth it, she is just Whoopi's KISS ASS,,, Trump is going to be your next President whether your like it or it of Leave it.
  • Racist Hypocrites!!

I have watched The View since its debut August 11,1997 which was my 49th birthday. I have continued to watch until today. I'm done!! This show has spiraled downward into nothing but a hate filled slug fest. If your not black, or a lover of Obama, you and your opinion(s) are simply dismissed with dirty looks, snide remarks and rolling of the eyes by Ms. Behar. They even brow beat Sara and Jedediah. Whoopi, Sunny and Joy, insight racism and hate and being a woman that is almost 70 years old, I refuse to allow them in my home any longer. The election is over!! There is a new sheriff in town. Accept it or leave, like so many of you promised to do if you didn't get your way.
  • No Class

Whoopie , you ended the show with "be kind" really? Do you even know what that means? Stop feeding into the Trump hate. a lot of people are getting hurt .People are followers and you are using the show to fuel the hatred. I know people like you have a lot of $ . But some of us need hope to survive .Accept Trump and move on .Think about the alternative
  • What a prejudice, bully show!!!!!

Everything we are trying to teach our children is being undone by the women on the View (especially Joy and Whoopie). I have never heard such hateful, nasty, biased, prejudice, bullied comments in my 71 years on earth. I used to be am avid fan of this show but no more. Every once in awhile I turn it on to see if anything has changed and it sure has it just gets worse so off it goes. I am so glad Candice left this show. I hated the nasty looks she got from a couple of people on there and how they showed her no respect for her ideas and thoughts just like with Liz. Joy and Whoopie think they know everything and all they are are 2 rude women (not ladies). These two women have ruined something great that Barbara Walters created it so sad they have run this show into the gutter. Those two are biggest bullies going. They should suck it up and accept that Donald Trump is our president elect and deserves respect whether you like him or not. I can not show these two women any respect, they need to earn it. I feel this show should be CANCELLED as it is like reading the ENQUIRER nothing but trash.

• Please cancel show

So they have lost their way. The show use to be a good way of representing more than one view. Now it is the Whoopie show. Hearing how Jennifer Holliday way bullied by left wing liberals to the point where she had to withdraw her voice from the inauguration broke my heart. I know the girls on the show are probably not intending to spread hate. BUT THEY ARE. They are guilty of the exact thing they are criticizing Trump of doing. And when Whoopie says Trump needs to make the first move? When has that attitude ever worked??? This show has become ridiculous and I cannot bear to watch it anymore.
  • Just retired-Watched today after not having watched since Elizabeth H was on

No sane person can take Joy Behar seriously. I watched her face as Ms. Holiday was listing the death threats, calls for her to kill herself, and other horrific comments made to her by members of the African American community. She didn't care. What a nasty creature incapable of empathy. She wasn't the only one with no empathy, Whoopie and the one near her appeared empty also.
  • Same old thing

So Jennifer Holliday pulled out of performing at the inauguration because of death threats from people of her own race? These people were not supporters of Trump. They were Clinton supporters or they would not be threatening anyone! Whoopi, Joy, and Sunny.... where is your condemnation of these vile people who would threaten one of their own or anyone else for that matter? Ms Holliday at first felt like she was being patriotic and doing something for her country when she was bullied out of singing. You guys are always preaching against Donald Trump for being a bully and a racist,what do you call what these people did to Jennifer Holliday?
  • Move On

The women of this show need to move on. They are so disrespectful of our president elect trump. I know I will not watch this show anymore. At one time it was a good show. They make me sick. ABC should be ashamed for airing this show
  • Skewed View...

At home sick today and this show is making me sicker. My Mom was a loyal follower of this show because it used to present different views but not any more. Bring back Barbara Walters and you wouldn't find this one-sided garbage. Move on ladies as Trump was elected and get over yourselves. No one is giving him a chance and the man hasn't even taken office. Most of my voting life my candidate was not elected and I sucked it up and gave the elected candidate a chance. You are so busy paying attention to every skewed media report and amplifying your own personal view and not creating an environment of healthy debate. Never watching again and taking off the DVR. Time to cancel this show.
  • Horrible!!!

I used to love this show but now it's a waste of air time!! Sunny is the worst and they have turned it into hateful Trump and poor pitiful us black people. TAKE IT OFF THE AIR OR CHANGE SOMETHING!!!!
  • Take this show off the air

This is the most one sided talk show ever! They need to ''talk about both parties''. All they want to do is say nasty things about the president that America has voted for. We don't like YOUR view. Leave the country as you said you would! Please go!
  • Disgusting

So sick of all the fighting, name calling, and pure non American ways. Please cancel this show ASAP. PLEASE!! I pay for TV and don't need this crap on there.
  • when the hell are they leaving the country

okay you said your leaving now leave ps take Alli WENTWORTH with you too
  • PLEASE CANCEL THE VIEW

Why is this useless waste of airtime still on?? What is the rating - it can't be any good. Who is getting paid off to keep it running? So tired of the same comments day after day. Find some new content or new hosts. This is the first time I've watched this show in a long time. I now know why I stopped. It is the worst.
  • The View needs a new view

Every day the first sentence of the show is about Trump. There's tons of other things going on in the world that are more important than his latest tweet. I'm so sick of hearing about him every day. Move on to something interesting or rename the show The Trump Show.
  • No Consideration AT ALL.

How about the fact that they have, or had LOYAL followers/watchers??? The REAL hate has surfaced with this election, and it's not the Trump supporters. would have thought so many would have made mountains of molehills. ANyway, I will not get into all the over reactions. BUT, Kudos to those celebrities who are either keeping quiet, or not hatefull. It's scary how out of control some people can get. I personally never watched the view because I don't care for their nonsensical talk. It does not suprise me that these women are like cannons. I don't ever want to hear them talking about rising above situations, forgiveness, or anything of the sort. These are angry people. The only solice we can take is that they are not happy. For this to be their topic of conversation for months now, there are real problems in their lives. And I like the way they think that they know anything about the real world. Living in their posh houses, PRETENDING do be like everyone else. They are not. They don't live with illegals. They don't live in scary neighborhoods where one can only sleep at night if they have a gun in their drawer. They dont' know any of this. They are selfish human beings.
  • Show is for left wing haters. No respect for the office of President

Disgraceful and no real consideration for bringing the country to a higher place. They are playing to their left wing base. Surprised that is enough to keep on the air. But nothing surprises me anymore. I thought the hatred and sour grapes would end but Media, Hollywood, late night talk shows, cable news besides Fox leaves a lot to be desired. We need to take our country back. I pray that happens going forward and Trump will be successful. His success is America's success. And he seems to be trying hard to do the best for all Americans. Shame on those that smear and throw roadblocks because their candidate didn't win. Clinton was not a Saint and Trump isn't the Devil. How spoiled to keep this nasty behavior going.

This is daytime programming. Sponsors did you catch that out of Whoopie. The whole joke totally inappropriate and just shows once again how unhinged Whoopie is. Then the politics start and the one sided commentary on Trump. Joy says she will continue to speak out for her viewers. Maybe she needs to get her own show with Whoopie on MSNBC. They say their news isn't fake. Pionocchio has nothin on you two. Sponsors ABC is not your friend here. Even Barbara Walters won't go on this mess. She can't blame Whoopie and Joy because they are friends but the show is a gisgrace for ABC and this time zone!

Smart move for Candice! Get out while you can Candice. You are classier this program. You don't need to go down with the classless ship. And these horrible women tell so many lies and just want to scare Americans. Turn the show off. They are so angry and hyper. Depressing show.

No respect for the viewers. Have turned to Fox programs who give Trump a chance and more fair and hopeful reporting. Watching this show is just a downer and classless. Give Trump the respect he deserves. Why won't these ladies talk about all that he is trying to correct in this country instead of scaring the country. So out of touch. I am more hopeful now for this country. And all those people in the audience who clapped for your twisted tastes of the news. Sponsors we won't buy if you continue supporting this divisive program

Your candidate lost. None of your opinions are relevant anymore! Go away!!

No one cares what you think! Your true colors are showing.

Bimbos on the hate train. Move on ladies. Don't need these women to tell me what is American and acceptable. They hate Trump. He can do nothing right in their eyes and I am so grateful that he is moving forward in spite of their fanning the flames of dissension. The stock market has record highs. He is talking to candidates across the aisle to find the best people to help him straighten out America. There were 4 officers killed across America innocently doing their jobs today. So these so called know it alls can keep trying to make him look bad in his attempt to do good things for all Americans and yes I said ALL. It is interesting as I watch this show and MSNBC and CNN and other channels that pick and choose what they will report. They give half the facts and expect us to continually be fooled. I will boycott ABC programming and their sponsors because they just don't care about the viewer. Just read all the negative reviews from all those listed here and nothing has changed. I never wrote in this kind of venue before until I was so angered by these horrible one sided views and couldn't stand it any longer. They promote everything that doesn't allow for another point of view. Shame on ABC. I hope Trump will make sweeping changes everywhere and that good will grow for all struggling American. All these sore losers will finally get off their soap box and new programming with fresh faces and classy intelligent upbeat hosts to take over. Or just scrap this show all together.