The View

Daily 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (2017)

• PLEASE, PLEASE

Get rid of Megan McCain. I can't even watch the show anymore. My favorite show is ruined with her on it.
  • The D N C View

Thanks Megan , someone that will not be bullied and holds there ground. Haters will hate bullies will bully

IF four men behaved the way these women do when a male guests is there the men would be called out as sexist and bad manner . Why is there a double stander? These women would be the first to complain about there behaviour. If there are no advertisers there is no View. Boycott advertisers on the view and ABC. Contact these companies to advise them why they are being boycotted . Share on your social media. Here are a few that I am boycotting. Proctor & Gamble (P&G),Nabisco, KFC parent company PepsiCo & ABC parent company Disney. Spread the word . If these companies have a drop in sales they will do something. Today July 10,2017 on The View Trump supporter were called COWARDS.

They need a stick and the one with the stick is the only one that can talk. If your view is different they drown you out interrupt won't let you talk. Just added Clorox and Hallmark to my boycott list.

Shameful Disney .
  • Get rid of Megan McCain

3.5
    I have to say that The View is one of my guilty pleasures because I enjoy hearing the views of the ladies when it comes to the current events in our country. The panel addresses real topics that affect the American people and share my same views when it comes to healthcare, women's rights, sexism, equality etc. But since Megan McCain has joined as co-host, I have started to lose interest in the show. Unfortunately I have found Megan to be a total downer with her rude comments and disrespect to guests and panel on the show. I find myself changing the channel when she talks. I'm not sure why you got rid of Jed, but at least she was spunky and had some personality. Please consider finding a new host or bringing back Jed for the sake of the viewers who really love the show.

On a brighter note, thank you for addressing the topics that you do. Like many female Americans in this country, I too am affected by the changes happening by the current administration and I believe in the freedom to protest for my rights and my beliefs.

Sheila E's performance today was moving and I give her kudos for taking a stand. People forget what freedom truly stands for and the sacrifice people gave for the right to protest.

Joy, keep doing what your doing because you are awesome! You make us laugh when times have been tough while standing up for what you believe in. You fight for those of us who cannot. Don't let the new co-host stop you from reporting the truth. You will last, but I guarantee she will not!
  • Tired od Megan McCain

It has only been a short time, but I am already tired of Megan McCain. Really considering not watching the show any longer. Bring Jedidiah back or try someone else. She is very aggressive and unquestionably rude. Whoopie can handle her, but the others seem intimidated. Show is not as appealing, especially for non-white individuals over 40. Sorry, maybe she can work somewhere else. She has to go or the ratings will suffer.
  • NANCY PELOSI THANKS THE VIEW FOR THEIR PLATFORM??? SHIELA E DISRESPECTS THE FLAG AND THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

OMG today Nancy Pelosi thanked the Ladies of The View for getting the correct messages out

to the public! WHAT CORRECT MESSAGES???

The Ladies continue to stoke the fire of DIVISION and do NOTHING to bring anyone together!

Now today Pelosi also did not call Trump by name and jumped on Whoopi's bandwagon and

called him the CURRENT RESIDENT. I have disagreed with many things President Trump has done but he is still THE PRESIDENT and deserves the respect of the office!

I understand the Ladies of The View have a different view and being DISRESPECTFUL is doing

the same thing they accuse Trump of.

Pelosi is in denial when she stated today that her party is NOT fractured and she then stated

that the Republican Party is fractured and that SHE is communicating with the people?

Pelosi also brushed aside Bernie Sanders when his name was brought up!

Shiela E then came on to perform the National Anthem with the FLAG hanging UPSIDE DOWN

stating that the country is now in DISTRESS! Why has a different view from the right side now

made you think that the country is now in distress? Sunny ran up on stage a PRAISED the

performance while MY VIEW was that is was DISTASTEFUL!

ON A FINAL NOTE I FIND IT DISGUSTING WATCHING THE LADIES EAT AND CHEW AS THEY

ARE TALKING ON THE SHOW. LADIES DO THAT AND LOOK INTO THE MIRROR !

• McCain is not a right fit

I have been watching The View for some time now. I love how "the women" do not put up with any of trumps think Meghan is a real stick in the mud. She can't even stick up for her own father. SAD. I will not be watching your show anymore. I feel the Joy and Whoopie have really had to "back off" since Meghan has come on the show. She is SO pro trump even when it comes to her own dad. That is pathetic. Sticking up for a man that is ruining this country. Bye Bye view. Get a new host. Someone with a personality. Someone that can smile and laugh once in a while.. PLEASE
  • Ashamed

Wow the tone has changed on this site over the past couple of weeks. Meghan McCain has shown that she has the guts to stand up to Joyless, UnSunny and Whoopie and not be intimidated and walked all over. She probably wont last because the network will s**t can her because of those qualities. Keep up the good work and stay strong on your beliefs even if you don't agree with all of what Trump is doing or stands for.
  • I don't think I can stand it!

Meghan McCain is not a very good fit. She really does belong on FoxNews. She has a righteous attitude that most tRump fans will appreciate.
  • Meghan a Refreshing Addition to The Show

Well I think Meghan was a great choice to replace Jed. Boy, she really puts Joy in her place which is refreshing since all Joy does is talk hate and bitterness about Trump. Whoopi seems to be holding back some of her opinions instead of bullying Meghan. How long will that last?

With that said Meghan will not be on the show long. She understands that most Americans are tired of the bitter war between Dems and GOP. She actually wants to address more important issues instead of constantly criticizing the President and dividing the country more. She is much more intelligent than the other 4 co hosts added together. Nope, she will be gone because she will get tired of the gutter talk.

• Please take Meghan off the show

How could you get rid of Jedia and bring in Meghan? Jedia was the balance to the team. She did her homework and kept the team balanced and did it with professionalism.

Meghan comes across SNOOTY,UPPITY and I do not like the DISRESPECT she shows towards Joy! She is not a good fit and does not seem to jell with the group. Whoopi who I love even seems to back off on her opinions and backs down to this new person. I have enough trouble with Sunny when she gets on her racist conversations-I turn the channel however Im not sure I will keep watching the show because of Meghan, she does not bring a balance or respect to the team or table.
  • I enjoy Meghan and............................

I enjoy Meghan and would like the other members of the View to call her on any "false equivlancy statements". Republicans have been taught to say "Both parties do -------------". It seems like it is their comeback mantra. When I bring up something with a Republican friend they always come back with "Both parties are guilty of that. " Please, Please, Please throw out the facts that clarify the situation. Thanks and I love The View.
  • Sour Puss

1.5
    Never thought I'd say this, but I miss Jedidiah. I know they need a conservative's view at the table and it must be a tough job, but please make Meghan McCain go away. She looks so unhappy. With her knitted eyebrows, she always looks ready for a fight. She even said that she makes a living by fighting on TV. I can't take her for much longer. Maybe she can learn to relax and loosen up a bit. I usually didn't agree with Jed, but she was always pleasant.
  • The Latest Trump Apologist

How long is Meghan McCain's contract for? Watched her for a couple of days and can see she's just another Trump apologist. Can't a so-called "conservative" not see the down-side if this President? Doesn't mean you're advice to her is to listen to Sarah Haynes: She's always able to see both sides of an valuable and admirable her Can't wait for McCain to be shown the door, then I'll go back to watching the View.
  • Please Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck happened to the View. Get off the politics already. We altrady know you're not happy President Trump. They are so smug looking like they're holier than tho. I'm so tired of their crap. It's time for this show to be replaced. They no longer entertain. They are just out to cause an up roar with we the people. I'd rate them a zero if I could
  • Still having to take a knee

I keep trying to watch The View hoping it will return back to the wonderful show it started out as many years ago. I tried watching it again today and only made it 18 minutes. I had actually left the room 10 minutes of those minutes. The smug reverse hypocrisy is just too much. The token conservative is always out numbered and beaten down to the point of bullying. I use to love Woopee as an actress, but as a person, I find her to be racist, hateful, abrasive, and out of touch with common people. Joy use to be funny and a real joy to watch. She use to make me laugh out loud. Now she has such a permanent hateful, smug, condecending look on her face, it makes me wonder how I ever once found her entertaining. That's my view. I choose to turn the channel. Life is too short to watch such a miserable biased show.
  • Dolly !

Humble, kind Dolly Parton. Hope she wore her red bracelet for protection from the bad vibes. Must be scary being with such hateful women. They wont get hate on Trump or anyone from Dolly. She's a positive person. Bless her.
  • The Truth is too Messy to lie about anymore...

Never met a 'Van' who wasn't gay. It's quite a turnabout that several months ago this Jones guy who screamed and literally cried on the air while making accusatory racist comments like "whitelash" and that America is racist, is now suggesting that we not acknowledge race at all. Fat chance pal! To be racist, you must posses the ability to adversely affect someone specifically due to, and because of, their race. Then one must to act upon that ability.

Accusing others of being racist with no substance is a racist act. Are you a gay racist Van? Opinions may be prejudiced and blacks must live with the opinions that whites have of blacks. Too bad, and you're a part of it. What race is the greatest threat to black folks? If 'Back Lives Matter' to blacks, then why are African Americans responsible for 90% of their own slayings? Nearly 20% of whites murdered are by blacks and this falls within the 10% of the murders committed by blacks that are not against their own race (and by the same less than 3% of the population). Sources; WaPo, USNews-

Over 40% of homicides upon law enforcement are perpetrated by fewer than 7% of the population (the black male). The 7% figure includes black males of all ages, yet less than 3% of that populous being 15 - 45 years of age are responsible. The "messy truth" is that a war is being waged within the black community and the media blames a gun instead of the murderer. Everyday more black people are killed by blacks than were killed by the nutjob in Vegas. The virtual lie being presented on 'The View' is that any person of southern white heritage and not sagging their pants is a racist, especially if they believe in the constitution.

In relation to nearly half of our officers being killed by blacks less than 30% of those killed by police are black, clearly showing most officer assisted deaths are in self defense. BTW, as a white youth in the south, I've had officers point guns at me and been 'profiled' as a potential mark. All this takes is mag wheels or a loud stereo. Policing at the local level has long been a money making racket with serving and protecting the last objective on most cops minds (stay alive at any cost and make money, maybe get a notch).

Is it a wonder with those statistics that cops react from an instinct to live? When we add paramilitary training from private instructors it becomes clear why WHITE people are getting killed in HIGHER numbers by edgy cops. The courts now treat cops as though it's just a job that necessarily uses dangerous tools and sometimes mistakes happen. It's now deemed more the fault of the institution for hiring someone without proper 'resolve' than it ever be seen the officers fault (just a lousy cop with a great union doing a bad job). It's not a 'black thing' that families are getting paid for the wrongfully killed, rather than the 'weak' (often murderous) cops going to jail, it's simply CHEAPER TO AQUIT!!!!

Now players are sitting in blatant disrespect of any national pride during the anthem. They could get little flags and spit on them or burn them, I guess. It's their right, but being on that field is not a right. Not going to the game or buying ESPN - PPV is my right. Heard some sway on the knee thing, that now it is about equality (not just a womans prerogative anymore?). Good!!! Then the NFL should institute a quota system for the 75% black NFL to ensure an accurate reflection of the diversity of this country. It'd surely reduce targeting by nearly 100% if only 13% of players were black and be very easy to pick who leaves...

• Bullies and Hypocrites

You can write a note about issues you have with The View, by going to the site. The fact that this show is still being televised is appalling. How much worse can this show get with its Far left and radical comments? Some of the cast are Anti American as they oppose American policies, like Legal Immigration. Secure borders, Keeping us safe, the 2nd Amendment . They never discuss the crimes committed by illegal immigrants against American citizens or violent protests by "The Left"

They also NEVER discuss President Trump's accomplishments, and Yes, he has made many accomplishments since January.

It's Great that Meghan McCain is now on The View. On her first day, already, Whoopi interrupted her and told her she is wrong about why Kaepernick took the knee. All of the cast except for Meghan supported disrespecting the National Anthem and The Flag. Sunny actually said that it is not "disrespectful". She said that her young son along with two other African Americans took the knee at their game this past weekend. Interesting how they support protesting yet they degraded Pence for protesting and leaving after the National Anthem.

It is terrible how the cast of The View viciously attacks President Trump and the Republicans DAILY. Usually at least half of the show is about mocking, degrading, and attacking President Trump. Whoopi grimaces and throws her arms around, gets sarcastic, angry and belligerent. Joy also has her daily attacks and tries to come up with whatever she can to degrade Trump. Sunny also, DAILY goes on her attacks against Trump.

Now they have Meghan, however it is still 4 unreasonable liberals against one Conservative. It is appalling. ABC should have better sense that that. Make it FAIR!

• Whose view?

Well, Meghan McCain got the Whoopi treatment today on her very first day! Ms. McCain said she would have walked out of the game just like Mr. Pence did. Whoopi , Joy and Sunny proceeded to inform her that would have been wrong. Where is Meghan's and Vice President Pence's right to protest. I guess only Democrats have that right.

The tension was pretty thick between Joy and Meghan and I doubt she will be on the show very long. Too bad. She is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise old, tired, Trump bashing show. Whoopi will make sure that any opinions Meghan has will promptly be shut down. To Meghan, "Stand up for your opinions and View. Don't let three tired old women and Sara shut you down!"

Now if ABC could just even out the panel a little more. Conservatives deserve a voice too. It would really be good to hear from people who respect the office of President and the National Anthem. As it looks now, kneeling for the National Anthem has lost all the meaning some overpaid football player intended.

How much more effective could he and others be if he wrote letters to those in charge.

• The View needs to go away

Back in the day, this was my favorite show! Everyone had their opinion, and honestly I was entertained! I was never a Joy fan, but I tolerated her.

Now??? God forbid you are not a Dem your opinion is wrong! They are hateful! I learn nothing and am not in the least entertained. Well honestly I have not watched in a long time because I usually end up mad. Whoopi and Joy are just mad at the world. Hillary lost, get over it! Trump won and I'm so thankful he did.

ABC.... Fake news.... Hope this show gets off the air soon. Sick of it.
  • Here in Canada ...

Wow, all along I had been absolutely shocked by the ignorant rhetoric and hate of Joy and Whoopi. Every time a guest has a differing opinion, the two become openly hostile if the guest holds their differing view and refuses ' to drink the Koolaid ' (as in1978 Guyana, when religious cult leader Jim Jones influenced 918 people to commit mass suicide by drinking poisoned Koolaid).

I've come to realize that Joy, Whoopi and the panel are merely dumb-downed, wind up toys to be purchased and used by the powers that be. I came across two YouTube videos, with scary facts, that depict how the USA is being targeted by atheist, global nationalist George Soros. The video states this man and other multi-billionaires are playing political chess, causing and using civil war in the USA as a distraction. Amid the chaos of hatred and fighting in the streets and news feeds reporting on the daily unrest, these men plan to initiate a policy of unrestricted, open borders globally, and remove and replace the US dollar as the international reserve currency. This is serious. If this truly is a sinister plan being developed by the powerful elite, the escalation of hatred and fighting in America has begun and half of America is indeed drinking the Koolaid. Even worse, Michelle Obama is now saying the worst part of being in the White House was that she was a black woman, yet this notion was never uttered during the two terms of her husband. I assume Beyonce and JZ and other celebrities like Oprah helped make her time more bearable.

These videos also report that George Soros gave financial contributions to Hilary Clintons' presidential campaigns and jump-started Barack Obamas' political career. He also encouraged Obama to let in 1 M refugees a year and wrote about a stimulus package before Obama actioned this same concept. The videos go on to tell how, all over the world, Soros has given billions of dollars to specific news networks and private groups to ensure social unrest and the breakdown of civilized society, both in Europe and now the USA.

Trump, being a non-politician, is seen as thwarting Soros' plans and making his takeover difficult. Moreover, it appears that Vladimir Putin is keen on peaceful negotiation with USA interests. If it is indeed the case that your country is being targeted, I think these videos are worthwhile to watch and be thoughtful about. And for no other reason than to discover the 'creatures' who are Hillary's heroes and also because, " In God, we ALL trust ".

I'm now thinking, just how improbable would it be, if there really was an intentional coercive, financially powerful entity attempting to disrupt the US and world economy ? Or that an overburdened immigration system might be used to smuggle in jihadists wanting to do harm to US citizen and buildings ? Lobbying to take away gun rights, encouraging and permitting young children to change gender, treat as normal watching children killing children, as in " The Hunger Games". Legalizing marijuana and men wanting to wear floral ' one-zees '. Instability and suspicion leading to anarchy. I guess there would then be a need for a global police force - to lock up perceived offenders and 'sanitize' the rest. God help us all.

Here are the video titles :

1. Soros' Formula for Killing America, A Brief Guide for Americans

2. Anonymous - The Takedown of George Soros

3. News article , " Soros Spent To Get Pot Legalized in US and Uruguay

4. The Deleted Interview That George Soros Tried To Ban

Hosting the Emmy's was Stephen Colbert ( whose sister is Democratic Senator Elizabeth Colbert Busch). I suppressed my nausea for a moment and tuned in to see has-been Lily Tomlin and ' Hanoi Jane' Fonda dissing your elected President and country. Many people might not be aware that Jane Fonda went to Communist North Vietnam in 1972 and mingled for two weeks with communist troops, who serenaded her with songs. She told American war correspondents she believed American POWs should be tried and executed for following orders to fight the communists in Vietnam. She said this while they were still captive. These POWS had endured torture, beatings and starvation at the hands of the North Vietnamese for years and her speaking out represented a danger for their survival. Fast forward 45 years, and pony-tailed Hanoi Jane is still front and center stage at the Emmy's raging against the USA. What a joke, and to think some still admire her. The American military who selflessly fight terrorism certainly have no respect for her.

I don't give any credence to what these overpaid celebrities have to say. They are insulated against the chaos they promote. If the US dollar is indeed being threatened for replacement, I'm certain with one phone call to their accountant, they and their assets will depart the USA for other climes in a heartbeat. They can escape civil unrest, unlike the rest of us less fortunate. In the meantime, they can enjoy using the public as adoring puppets for their amusement.

For many, history is irrelevant. Recall the horrendous event, when in 1967 John McCain 'wet started' his jet on the deck of the USS Forrestal. The jet flame weapon-armed a rocket resulting in an explosion which ultimately killed 134 sailors and wounded many more. But who wants to remember such trivial things, when McCain gave his theatrical thumbs-down to repealing Obamacare ? Who cares if his decision-making skills might be compromised by his brain tumour ? When 4 American diplomats stationed at the American Embassy in Benghazi were tortured for hours and ultimately sacrificed for political appeasement, Hillary Clinton stated " What difference does it make ? ". To answer, it makes a great deal of difference because lives were lost when she knowingly did not send help.

• HORRIBLE

This show used to be good & give different points of views. Now with Whoopi & Joy TOTALLY taking over the show it is HORRIBLE ! NO ONE can have a different view from them without being torn to shreds. Really??? Are they so superior that they think they can bully people into agreeing with them? Really I just can't. They have ZERO RESPECT for their other hosts & guests that have a different opinion or "view" from them. What is the point anymore? WAY past time to give up on this show.
  • Really offend on this Racist, judgemental so called show!

These judgemental so called women. I'm offended when Joy mentioned Dementia and my Dad passed from it. This show should be cancelled, first Amendment or not, but all this slander they do. It's unacceptable, unprofessional, they wouldn't nothing to talk about if Trump was president. They show everyday they are corrupted liberals that are destroying everything. That Dementia is a disease and their is one cure, none! You tell all those women to apologize to everyone to say he has Dementia and it's serious disease. Very unhappy with slander of these women, my whole family doesn't appreciate it. I'm going to complain to the FCC on their conduct slander on the saying Trump has a disease that you for from. So make changes now!!!! Or everyday I will complain to the FCC till you tell them to stop now!

• Sunny Hostin is full of

Today on the show, Sunny Hostin said that it is illegal to fire someone for practicing their first amendment rights! This may be true if your not on the clock, but once you are on company time, you have rules to follow. You can't go to work and bad mouth everyone, and not expect to be fired. All the NFL players are at work when they arrive to the stadium, and are expected to follow the rules of the organization. And, yes they can be fired for not doing so! No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore!
  • Can we please stop the bullying!

I watched this show for the very first time and will never tune in again! DO NOT watch with young children in the room! These ladies are sure not setting a good example for them as they promote bulling!

When it comes to President Trump they have nothing positive to say! If Trump could give each American a million dollars they would find something negative to say about that! As far as the NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem, can you believe that Hillary Clinton is making a racial issue about this!?! (I'm sure not surprised). Trump did NOT mention a darn thing about race! Just another something for Joy and Woopie to run with! Joy a comedian, thats a joke in itself with her Woopie puppet! I'm done with this show!! All you do is promote hatered in this country! The problem is NOT President Trump the problem is y'all!!!!!!! Hopefully, if enough of us would just not tune in maybe it would go away!!!! By the way, is their a way to get a list of the sponsors of this show? Unbelievable that they would sponsor this hatered!!

• Time To Change The Channel--WATCHIING NBC TODAY with KATHIE LEE and HODA, The Talk and etc.

THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THE VIEW

I agree with the reviews who are fed up with the whining and bulling from Whoopi and Joy and other co-host. Rudeness by over talking when someone states positive statements about President Trump.

Today, Whoopi said she didn't believe what Jedidiah said during a discussion about guns.. Jedidiah showed professionalism and didn't insult Whoopi. Thank you Jedidiah for taking the HIGH ROAD.

Daily behavior mostly from Whoopi or Joy is to talk over some or make rude comments insulting co-host and guess opinions.

IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

What an embarrassment for the United States, a TV talk show spends 30 minutes talking negative about our government.

I'm sure US ENEMIES love watching The View.

Plus the sad part is the disrespect for OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP. When speaking about our PRESIDENT TRUMP everyone at The View should stop the name calling and start addressing him as President Trump.

Wondering if SPONSERS agree with negative comments about President Trump including GOVERMENT ISSUES. If they do its time to stop purchasing products from these Sponsor's.

WANNABES political news reporters Whoopi and Joy should considered working for shows that report daily news. I'm changing the channel and watching talk shows that don't encourage people to go against our government.

Yes, everyone at the The View table should take some blame for the atmosphere of negativity in the US, including crimes.

Change the atmosphere of The View to positive comments about our government. Suggestion leave the reporting to the news channels or leave The View for a news career.

TIME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL -- BOYCOTT SPONSERS OF THE VIEW PRODUCTS
  • The View

These have to be the most arrogant women I have ever seen. I am ashamed to be the same gender. Did you all have to stay up all night thinking of a "phallic" symbol in reference to Rocket Man?? How about the song Rocket Man by Elton John is that a reference to a "phallic" symbol well??? You are sick women who need to be taken off the air. I do not watch your show anymore but unfortunately I see your posts on Facebook. Time to grow up ladies you are not in junior high anymore!!
  • GrowUp!

What is the matter with the bitches/Whoopi who is trying to look young with that stupid looking hair and Joy who should stay retired! They all need to put on their GRANNY panties and accept to the fact Trump is the president and quit making this show about hate!!!!! The very same thing they are saying about Trump!!!! Talk about bullying that is what both of these ladies do to the people on the show. Aren't we supposed to teach our kids that it's not nice to bully other kids? I guess ABC are a bunch of bullies also, since they are allowing this to happen! My show of choice now is surely not the view anymore. I see homeless people that dress better than Whoopi, does she have bugs in her nasty hair????? Grow up ladies and act like you have some sense, canceling this show couldn't come soon enough! We need a better program on ABC! They are nothing but a bunch of hate mongers on that show period! I guess Whoopi and Joy wanted someone in the WhiteHouse that takes advantage of young girls/Bill Clinton, if Whoopi wants diversity than quit being racist. Whoopi has to have sex toys, look at her, who would want THAT!!! If this was a white person bashing the blacks, the white would be let go!!! That's the truth! So why is Whoopi so special? She is such a slob! Joy, I am embarrassed for you, you don't think Obummer messed up, by having the Obummer care having people to have such high deductibles, I my case a $4000.00 deductible! When we use to not have one. Joy are you really right in the head! You are not mentally stable, you or Whoopi are not stable! Go to Canada you guys so we don't have to look at whoopi' fat ass, and Joy thinking she is a a smart person, really! How did the Obummer administration work for you? You guys make enough money that high deductibles don't bother you. Also the tax cuts are going to benifit you guys because of what you make, so quit crying, jeez! I see the ratings for this show is going down, down, down! Maybe it will put you guys in unemployment line, we can only hope!!!!!!!!! We only make $50,000 a year! That is $4000.00 for each of us! Is the EPA going to take care of AIR heads like Whoopi and Joy! LOL! Maybe the execs are afraid of Whoopi also, just like the rest of the panel! This is the only reason this show is still on air! When I was watching 30 to 45 minutes was spent on talking about Trump! Maybe the ladies diapers need to be changed! You know how upset babies get when they sit in poopy diapers! LOL!!!!!! How about we all make a New Year Resolution and never watch the view again! Maybe then it will go away! Don't go away mad girls, just fricken go AWAY!!!! I quit watching the show a year ago, my sister keeps me informed. She too quit watching 2 weeks would the ladies of the view like to see their kids or grand babies laying dead or struggling to breath because of a chemical Attack! You ladies are soooo stupid and Hateful! If looking at the images of those little babies dead and others struggling to breathe or the father telling his twin babies bye because they died, if that wasn't enough to pull at your heart strings, then you ladies are cold hearted BITCHES! Whoopi how would you like to see your grandkids in that Position? They were innocent people and all you guys want to do is keep on Bashing! I don't watch it anymore, I get my info right here. I want to know why people keep watching this show, if people would quit watching, ratings will go down, then show will be cancelled! They are saying The View is out rating The Talk because of all the political rhetoric on the show, I myself do not believe that! It's only people that have heard about this crappie and want to see for their Self! Did anyone else see the bug that flew out of Whoopi's hair? I hope Megan Kelly's show out rates The View! WHOOPI AND JOY ARE SO FULL of crap, they said everybody is entitled to free speech, ha ha. But they forgot to say except on the View! Congrats to the Talk! Whoopee is not a good roll model for kids, didn't she admit she smokes Reeferr? It's just that making fun of Trump makes those cry baby asses feel better about Themselves! Poopie you said the President needs to speak everyone's language, really that came out of your Mouth! What about you and the view you only speak one language and that is to left Wingers! You are nothing but a hypocrit. So Poopie your complaining that Trumps budget plan will keep the richest Americans rich, what are you complaining about that would be you wouldn't It? You are so sickening, how much of your riches do you Donate? Poopie says a kind word can be Powerful! Really poopie, when do you ever say a kind Word? Oh my gosh, like I said before you are such a hypocrit!!!! To the ass hole women of the View, Trump is right terrorist are evil losers!! It seems like you guys praise all the evil is going on, oh wait, it is because you women are evil!!!! Sonny you say Trump should be above and not talk like that,Really and you guys should rise above your evilness, and not talk like you for. But I guess it is because your show needs ratings, to me your show should be for everyone also, but it is not! So you stupid bitches, you're so worried about global warming, do u ***s take Airplanes? They are on of the biggest polluters, do you drive Cars? So you really aren't concerned about it, you guys just want to bitch about anything Trump! Another thing if you bitches would shut your Mouth, that will help a whole lot with global Warming! LMAO!! I want to get sick everytimeI see Poopie's monkey face!!! Ann Coulter talks about all these famous people using big jets to travel, Obama one of the biggest offenders! I truly wish there was somehow a way to sue the producer of this show, for promoting hate and bullying! Maybe some outside force can show these ladies how to Act! Are you kidding me, that you guys are blaming Trump for the Shooting! Give me a Break! You guys are talking about rhetoric that is Spoken! You guys are the biggest haters of Trump! You need to stop, before more shootings A cure! But then again I don't think you guys care, reason being, it gives you a reason to bash Trump More! When people with mental problems watch your show, it just gets them fired up, you guys should be ashamed of your selves. To be personally honest, I think all of you on the show have mental problems!!!! By the way does anyone have a list of the sponsers? I bet if the cops stopped Poopie's car, they would smell marijuana, wait! That explains why Poopie's brain is almost gone!!!! Hey! Can we IMPEACH the View? Poopie is now ma king fun of Keith Urban and Nicole Kid man! It is called jealous poopie, she looks like Magilla Gorilla, now who would want to date a gorilla face!! TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO DEPLOY THE VIEW TO CANADA!!! Can we put the ladies of the View on the Jerry Springer show and have a good old fashion smack down between the ladies? Poopie are you kidding me, you were wondering what Malania was doing in Texas, you stupid moran monkey, what have you contributed to Texas? You ladies of the view have such a sad life, I feel sorry for all you on the View, because you all have mental issues! Poopie should smoke some more weed,maybe she can mellow out! Give Poopie a banana, talking about someone should be president that is honest! Really poopie, and you think the Clintons are honest!! Ha,Ha,Ha! Now that Jedediah is gone she should write a book and tell the truth about THE VIEW and call the book My View!
  • "The View" should be renamed as "The Liberal"

Why is always the "conservative" cohost on The Views been let go or fired? Looking back the history of the show, it makes one wondered if the show is all about different perspective views or one-sided views? I am not on either party but enjoying listening opinions from ALL sides. The show seems to always have only one conservative among the panel of five cohosts where three loud liberal voices constantly drowning the conservative views when been expressed, allowing only fraction of time for the conservative point to come across and complete the thought. Sadly, thought from one conservative against three liberals was being cut off and left with unfinished sentences majority of the times.

Now, the only strong and balanced views cohost, Jedediah Bila, who represents opposite the liberal party had been mysterious let go yet again. Today, the four liberal lady were roaming on The View acting exactly like Trump, who hates to hear from any views against his. I believe "The View" should be renamed as "The Liberal" where it truly represents the show's true color.
  • Crap show. Horrible twisted conversation. Show is for left wing haters! Hollywood doubling down on hate

The View is a disgrace. Their review of President speech is totally cherry picked. Continues to show me how destructive the left hates anyone that has a different point of view. That will twist America on the program so all who watch are suspicious of all things American promoted by the President. The Clintons were crooked but they aren't outraged with them. They criticize and critique every movement the Trumps make. How can people watch this crap.

I care about Americans and getting onboard with the Preident to help every day Americans get a better future. The head honchos at the liberal networks will never win! False stories spread through your so called news organizations are transparent and you all look foolish. Poor ladies of the view why not go on the poor me book tour with can all stroke each other. It doesn't matter to anyone with a brain. You are all rediculous. Last time I looked Trump was pushing forward without media or Hollywood or trash talking by group thinkers. You aren't winning and shame on you for your crazy hurtful bs!

Ok Disgraceful and no real consideration for bringing the country to a higher place. They are playing to their left wing base. Surprised that is enough to keep on the air. But nothing surprises me anymore. I thought the hatred and sour grapes would end but Media, Hollywood, late night talk shows, cable news besides Fox leaves a lot to be desired. We need to take our country back. I pray that happens going forward and Trump will be successful. His success is America's success. And he seems to be trying hard to do the best for all Americans. Shame on those that smear and throw roadblocks because their candidate didn't win. Clinton was not a Saint and Trump isn't the Devil. How spoiled to keep this nasty behavior going.

I haven't watched for such a long time and came on here to see the latest reviews. Looks like nothing has changed. They are still part of the left wing hate machine. The anger and fake reporting is unbelievable. They are trying to convict the Trump Presidency on anything they hope will stick. Don't bother watching the show. They have no intention on changing. They are full of themselves and only care about others who agree with the hate machine. Free yourself. I have totally moved on! You should too!

This is daytime programming. Sponsors did you catch that out of Whoopie. The whole joke totally inappropriate and just shows once again how unhinged Whoopie is. Then the politics start and the one sided commentary on Trump. Joy says she will continue to speak out for her viewers. Maybe she needs to get her own show with Whoopie on MSNBC. They say their news isn't fake. Pionocchio has nothin on you two. Sponsors ABC is not your friend here. Even Barbara Walters won't go on this mess. She can't blame Whoopie and Joy because they are friends but the show is a gisgrace for ABC and this time zone!

Smart move for Candice! Get out while you can Candice. You are classier this program. You don't need to go down with the classless ship. And these horrible women tell so many lies and just want to scare Americans. Turn the show off. They are so angry and hyper. Depressing show.

No respect for the viewers. Have turned to Fox programs who give Trump a chance and more fair and hopeful reporting. Watching this show is just a downer and classless. Give Trump the respect he deserves. Why won't these ladies talk about all that he is trying to correct in this country instead of scaring the country. So out of touch. I am more hopeful now for this country. And all those people in the audience who clapped for your twisted tastes of the news. Sponsors we won't buy if you continue supporting this divisive program

Your candidate lost. None of your opinions are relevant anymore! Go away!!

No one cares what you think! Your true colors are showing.

Bimbos on the hate train. Move on ladies. Don't need these women to tell me what is American and acceptable. They hate Trump. He can do nothing right in their eyes and I am so grateful that he is moving forward in spite of their fanning the flames of dissension. The stock market has record highs. He is talking to candidates across the aisle to find the best people to help him straighten out America. There were 4 officers killed across America innocently doing their jobs today. So these so called know it alls can keep trying to make him look bad in his attempt to do good things for all Americans and yes I said ALL. It is interesting as I watch this show and MSNBC and CNN and other channels that pick and choose what they will report. They give half the facts and expect us to continually be fooled. I will boycott ABC programming and their sponsors because they just don't care about the viewer. Just read all the negative reviews from all those listed here and nothing has changed. I never wrote in this kind of venue before until I was so angered by these horrible one sided views and couldn't stand it any longer. They promote everything that doesn't allow for another point of view. Shame on ABC. I hope Trump will make sweeping changes everywhere and that good will grow for all struggling American. All these sore losers will finally get off their soap box and new programming with fresh faces and classy intelligent upbeat hosts to take over. Or just scrap this show all together.