The View

Weekdays 11:00 AM on ABC Premiered Aug 11, 1997 In Season

thefanof

The View Fan Reviews (2003)

• Practice what you preach!

The ladies of the view really need to take a look in their own backyard before they start throwing stones at others! They talk about Trump being mean to others, what do you ladies call your comments about our President? Its one thing tp not agree with him or not like him, that's y'all's opinion and right. But you ladies, and I use the term lightly, crucify him every day! Lay off and listen to him! You don't have to treat his words as gospel but you ladies are so busy running him down that you are not able to hear anything else. Didn't you say he doesn't have to be mean? What about you? I have heard mean things coming out of y'all's mouths that put his insults to shame. GROW UP! You aren't in first grade anymore.

Whoopi, I have heard you say you can't read well. What is it that you are doing staring at the teleprompter all the time? Why don't you just hand a copy of your pre-written speeches to the others and your guests? You don't even look at them!

It would be so refreshing to have women that can voice their opinions without being mean. Look at all sides of the situation. I know Hilary Clinton is a god to all of you. Give the other side a chance without hatred and insults. You actually might learn something.

• HILLARY HAS A HAND IN FIRING JEDEDIAH AND THE SHOW PRODUCERS JUST LIE LIE LIE ABOUT WHY JEDEDIAH ABRUPTLY LEFT THE VIEW TODAY!

Hey VIEW PRODUCERS! We are not stupid! It was quite apparent that you FORCED OUT

Jedediah Bila to exit the show because she asked some TOUGH questions during the

Hillary Clinton interview last week! The Producers want Hillary to come back for multiple

interviews in this next season and they felt that Jedediah went against their protocal script

with the tough questions she asked Hillary and possibly jeopardized that scenario!

Since when does a host just quit with out any rumors beforehand?

Sources say that the Producers told Jedediah on Saturday morning that she is out and that

is just after she signed another years contract!

WOW these Producers just won't let any CONSERVATIVE Hosts be allowed to give THEIR VIEW

with out fear of termination. Remember Whoopi always says this is just our view but the

PRODUCERS of the show are really the ones that SCRIPT their view through the Ladies

on the show most of the time.

Now the Producers say that Meghan McCain is in serious talks to join The View in taking

Jedediah's seat at the table and one has to wonder when they started talking to McCain to

announce so quickly that she may be a new cohost!

The Ladies always talk about the LIES from the other side and I think the Ladies need to

realize that they are working for a bunch of LIARS that run The View!

BEST WISHES JEDEDIAH AS YOU ARE BETTER OFF LEAVING THIS SEWER OF A SHOW! JPD

• Ashamed

Joy Behar needs to have a sock stuffed in her mouth. And by the way if she thinks she is in the comedians club she is wrong. Funny isn't a word anyone would use to describe her. Loud obnoxious old hag is what she is. Also these so called ladies should not cast stones as they are the biggest bullies on tv. Anyone who doesn't drink their kool aid are treated like less than dirt. Hypocrites to the core.
  • Beautiful Melania

insulting Melania still doesn't make you look smart. sorry .Bullying ?? Seriously ? You are all Bullies !! everyday ! Look in the mirror. Cry baby Joe & the blond are the perfect guests for this Trump hater show. Thanks for fueling the hate in America. You need to accept some responsibility in the increasing violence by sore loser democrats . TG Hilary didnt win .There is enough evil in the world without having it as president .
  • The D N C View

If four men behaved the way these women do when a male guests is there the men would be called out as sexist and bad manner . Why is there a double stander? These women would be the first to complain about there behaviour. If there are no advertisers there is no View. Boycott advertisers on the view and ABC. Contact these companies to advise them why they are being boycotted . Share on your social media. Here are a few that I am boycotting. Proctor & Gamble (P&G),Nabisco, KFC parent company PepsiCo & ABC parent company Disney. Spread the word . If these companies have a drop in sales they will do something. Today July 10,2017 on The View Trump supporter were called COWARDS.

They need a stick and the one with the stick is the only one that can talk. If your view is different they drown you out interrupt won't let you talk. Just added Clorox and Hallmark to my boycott list.

Shameful Disney .
  • Another one bites the dust

1.5
    Jedidiah was never my favorite. I didn't agree with her politically and she never came across as particularly warm, but she had a point of view and always expressed herself professionally and politely. She never showed anger towards Whoopi who was always running over her like a runaway train. She was treated unfairly and I hope she does well for herself. Shame on you, View.
  • GrowUp!

What is the matter with the bitches/Whoopi who is trying to look young with that stupid looking hair and Joy who should stay retired! They all need to put on their GRANNY panties and accept to the fact Trump is the president and quit making this show about hate!!!!! The very same thing they are saying about Trump!!!! Talk about bullying that is what both of these ladies do to the people on the show. Aren't we supposed to teach our kids that it's not nice to bully other kids? I guess ABC are a bunch of bullies also, since they are allowing this to happen! My show of choice now is surely not the view anymore. I see homeless people that dress better than Whoopi, does she have bugs in her nasty hair????? Grow up ladies and act like you have some sense, canceling this show couldn't come soon enough! We need a better program on ABC! They are nothing but a bunch of hate mongers on that show period! I guess Whoopi and Joy wanted someone in the WhiteHouse that takes advantage of young girls/Bill Clinton, if Whoopi wants diversity than quit being racist. Whoopi has to have sex toys, look at her, who would want THAT!!! If this was a white person bashing the blacks, the white would be let go!!! That's the truth! So why is Whoopi so special? She is such a slob! Joy, I am embarrassed for you, you don't think Obummer messed up, by having the Obummer care having people to have such high deductibles, I my case a $4000.00 deductible! When we use to not have one. Joy are you really right in the head! You are not mentally stable, you or Whoopi are not stable! Go to Canada you guys so we don't have to look at whoopi' fat ass, and Joy thinking she is a a smart person, really! How did the Obummer administration work for you? You guys make enough money that high deductibles don't bother you. Also the tax cuts are going to benifit you guys because of what you make, so quit crying, jeez! I see the ratings for this show is going down, down, down! Maybe it will put you guys in unemployment line, we can only hope!!!!!!!!! We only make $50,000 a year! That is $4000.00 for each of us! Is the EPA going to take care of AIR heads like Whoopi and Joy! LOL! Maybe the execs are afraid of Whoopi also, just like the rest of the panel! This is the only reason this show is still on air! When I was watching 30 to 45 minutes was spent on talking about Trump! Maybe the ladies diapers need to be changed! You know how upset babies get when they sit in poopy diapers! LOL!!!!!! How about we all make a New Year Resolution and never watch the view again! Maybe then it will go away! Don't go away mad girls, just fricken go AWAY!!!! I quit watching the show a year ago, my sister keeps me informed. She too quit watching 2 weeks would the ladies of the view like to see their kids or grand babies laying dead or struggling to breath because of a chemical Attack! You ladies are soooo stupid and Hateful! If looking at the images of those little babies dead and others struggling to breathe or the father telling his twin babies bye because they died, if that wasn't enough to pull at your heart strings, then you ladies are cold hearted BITCHES! Whoopi how would you like to see your grandkids in that Position? They were innocent people and all you guys want to do is keep on Bashing! I don't watch it anymore, I get my info right here. I want to know why people keep watching this show, if people would quit watching, ratings will go down, then show will be cancelled! They are saying The View is out rating The Talk because of all the political rhetoric on the show, I myself do not believe that! It's only people that have heard about this crappie and want to see for their Self! Did anyone else see the bug that flew out of Whoopi's hair? I hope Megan Kelly's show out rates The View! WHOOPI AND JOY ARE SO FULL of crap, they said everybody is entitled to free speech, ha ha. But they forgot to say except on the View! Congrats to the Talk! Whoopee is not a good roll model for kids, didn't she admit she smokes Reeferr? It's just that making fun of Trump makes those cry baby asses feel better about Themselves! Poopie you said the President needs to speak everyone's language, really that came out of your Mouth! What about you and the view you only speak one language and that is to left Wingers! You are nothing but a hypocrit. So Poopie your complaining that Trumps budget plan will keep the richest Americans rich, what are you complaining about that would be you wouldn't It? You are so sickening, how much of your riches do you Donate? Poopie says a kind word can be Powerful! Really poopie, when do you ever say a kind Word? Oh my gosh, like I said before you are such a hypocrit!!!! To the ass hole women of the View, Trump is right terrorist are evil losers!! It seems like you guys praise all the evil is going on, oh wait, it is because you women are evil!!!! Sonny you say Trump should be above and not talk like that,Really and you guys should rise above your evilness, and not talk like you for. But I guess it is because your show needs ratings, to me your show should be for everyone also, but it is not! So you stupid bitches, you're so worried about global warming, do u ***s take Airplanes? They are on of the biggest polluters, do you drive Cars? So you really aren't concerned about it, you guys just want to bitch about anything Trump! Another thing if you bitches would shut your Mouth, that will help a whole lot with global Warming! LMAO!! I want to get sick everytimeI see Poopie's monkey face!!! Ann Coulter talks about all these famous people using big jets to travel, Obama one of the biggest offenders! I truly wish there was somehow a way to sue the producer of this show, for promoting hate and bullying! Maybe some outside force can show these ladies how to Act! Are you kidding me, that you guys are blaming Trump for the Shooting! Give me a Break! You guys are talking about rhetoric that is Spoken! You guys are the biggest haters of Trump! You need to stop, before more shootings A cure! But then again I don't think you guys care, reason being, it gives you a reason to bash Trump More! When people with mental problems watch your show, it just gets them fired up, you guys should be ashamed of your selves. To be personally honest, I think all of you on the show have mental problems!!!! By the way does anyone have a list of the sponsers? I bet if the cops stopped Poopie's car, they would smell marijuana, wait! That explains why Poopie's brain is almost gone!!!! Hey! Can we IMPEACH the View? Poopie is now ma king fun of Keith Urban and Nicole Kid man! It is called jealous poopie, she looks like Magilla Gorilla, now who would want to date a gorilla face!! TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO DEPLOY THE VIEW TO CANADA!!! Can we put the ladies of the View on the Jerry Springer show and have a good old fashion smack down between the ladies? Poopie are you kidding me, you were wondering what Malania was doing in Texas, you stupid moran monkey, what have you contributed to Texas? You ladies of the view have such a sad life, I feel sorry for all you on the View, because you all have mental issues! Poopie should smoke some more weed,maybe she can mellow out! Give Poopie a banana, talking about someone should be president that is honest! Really poopie, and you think the Clintons are honest!! Ha,Ha,Ha! Now that Jedediah is gone she should write a book and tell the truth about THE VIEW and call the book My View!
  • "The View" should be renamed as "The Liberal"

Why is always the "conservative" cohost on The Views been let go or fired? Looking back the history of the show, it makes one wondered if the show is all about different perspective views or one-sided views? I am not on either party but enjoying listening opinions from ALL sides. The show seems to always have only one conservative among the panel of five cohosts where three loud liberal voices constantly drowning the conservative views when been expressed, allowing only fraction of time for the conservative point to come across and complete the thought. Sadly, thought from one conservative against three liberals was being cut off and left with unfinished sentences majority of the times.

Now, the only strong and balanced views cohost, Jedediah Bila, who represents opposite the liberal party had been mysterious let go yet again. Today, the four liberal lady were roaming on The View acting exactly like Trump, who hates to hear from any views against his. I believe "The View" should be renamed as "The Liberal" where it truly represents the show's true color.
  • Crap show. Horrible twisted conversation. Show is for left wing haters! Hollywood doubling down on hate

The View is a disgrace. Their review of President speech is totally cherry picked. Continues to show me how destructive the left hates anyone that has a different point of view. That will twist America on the program so all who watch are suspicious of all things American promoted by the President. The Clintons were crooked but they aren't outraged with them. They criticize and critique every movement the Trumps make. How can people watch this crap.

I care about Americans and getting onboard with the Preident to help every day Americans get a better future. The head honchos at the liberal networks will never win! False stories spread through your so called news organizations are transparent and you all look foolish. Poor ladies of the view why not go on the poor me book tour with can all stroke each other. It doesn't matter to anyone with a brain. You are all rediculous. Last time I looked Trump was pushing forward without media or Hollywood or trash talking by group thinkers. You aren't winning and shame on you for your crazy hurtful bs!

Ok Disgraceful and no real consideration for bringing the country to a higher place. They are playing to their left wing base. Surprised that is enough to keep on the air. But nothing surprises me anymore. I thought the hatred and sour grapes would end but Media, Hollywood, late night talk shows, cable news besides Fox leaves a lot to be desired. We need to take our country back. I pray that happens going forward and Trump will be successful. His success is America's success. And he seems to be trying hard to do the best for all Americans. Shame on those that smear and throw roadblocks because their candidate didn't win. Clinton was not a Saint and Trump isn't the Devil. How spoiled to keep this nasty behavior going.

I haven't watched for such a long time and came on here to see the latest reviews. Looks like nothing has changed. They are still part of the left wing hate machine. The anger and fake reporting is unbelievable. They are trying to convict the Trump Presidency on anything they hope will stick. Don't bother watching the show. They have no intention on changing. They are full of themselves and only care about others who agree with the hate machine. Free yourself. I have totally moved on! You should too!

This is daytime programming. Sponsors did you catch that out of Whoopie. The whole joke totally inappropriate and just shows once again how unhinged Whoopie is. Then the politics start and the one sided commentary on Trump. Joy says she will continue to speak out for her viewers. Maybe she needs to get her own show with Whoopie on MSNBC. They say their news isn't fake. Pionocchio has nothin on you two. Sponsors ABC is not your friend here. Even Barbara Walters won't go on this mess. She can't blame Whoopie and Joy because they are friends but the show is a gisgrace for ABC and this time zone!

Smart move for Candice! Get out while you can Candice. You are classier this program. You don't need to go down with the classless ship. And these horrible women tell so many lies and just want to scare Americans. Turn the show off. They are so angry and hyper. Depressing show.

No respect for the viewers. Have turned to Fox programs who give Trump a chance and more fair and hopeful reporting. Watching this show is just a downer and classless. Give Trump the respect he deserves. Why won't these ladies talk about all that he is trying to correct in this country instead of scaring the country. So out of touch. I am more hopeful now for this country. And all those people in the audience who clapped for your twisted tastes of the news. Sponsors we won't buy if you continue supporting this divisive program

Your candidate lost. None of your opinions are relevant anymore! Go away!!

No one cares what you think! Your true colors are showing.

Bimbos on the hate train. Move on ladies. Don't need these women to tell me what is American and acceptable. They hate Trump. He can do nothing right in their eyes and I am so grateful that he is moving forward in spite of their fanning the flames of dissension. The stock market has record highs. He is talking to candidates across the aisle to find the best people to help him straighten out America. There were 4 officers killed across America innocently doing their jobs today. So these so called know it alls can keep trying to make him look bad in his attempt to do good things for all Americans and yes I said ALL. It is interesting as I watch this show and MSNBC and CNN and other channels that pick and choose what they will report. They give half the facts and expect us to continually be fooled. I will boycott ABC programming and their sponsors because they just don't care about the viewer. Just read all the negative reviews from all those listed here and nothing has changed. I never wrote in this kind of venue before until I was so angered by these horrible one sided views and couldn't stand it any longer. They promote everything that doesn't allow for another point of view. Shame on ABC. I hope Trump will make sweeping changes everywhere and that good will grow for all struggling American. All these sore losers will finally get off their soap box and new programming with fresh faces and classy intelligent upbeat hosts to take over. Or just scrap this show all together.
  • Discrimination

To have an opinion is one thing, but to be so negative against others who dissagree with your opinion, is like watching a bunch of spoiled children who don't get their way. I am so tired of the political divide in our country. To treat someone differently, or negatively, based solely on their political affiliation, is in my opinion, discrimination, just as if you did the same to a person because of the color of their skin. To say the offensive, negative things you say, daily, towards our president, is childish. You are entitled to your own opinion, but openly sharing this negativity is never going to do anything positive. I was taught manners growing up, even in sports, if we lost, we still shook hands with the other team and moved on. He is our president, deal with it. Maybe if you looked for good in people, and reported positive stories, you could make a difference in the world, and maybe, just maybe that would reflect in your overall ratings. It saddens me that such intelligent women act this way. Freedom of speech is slowly turning into the right to act like children, who weren't taught any manners, I for one am tire of witnessing such behavior.
  • Where's Barbara?

I cannot believe people still watch this show! What a bunch of Stupid, hypocritical, immature morons! " we don't like the President, so we're not gonna say his name"!!! Really! We did that in preschool! They spew such hatred, and everything they say is such h garbage, I don't think they even believe it! Its ONE VIEW and ONE VIEW ONLY! And thats the view of the far left rhedoric! What a way to start your day, with hatred spewing negativity! Go View!!
  • Meghan McCain????

I no longer watch The View. I haven't watched for a year now as I cannot stand all the negativity. That's no way to start your day. I do however watch Outnumbered every day on FOX and am very familiar with Meghan McCain. I cannot tell you how many times Meghan bashed the Clintons and stated her hatred especially towards Chelsea Clinton. She literally hates Chelsea and has said so numerous times on Outnumbered. It will be interesting to see how Meghan handles the future Hillary Clinton interviews. Will she have to fake it to keep her job?? Meghan McCain is very outspoken and extremely opinionated. She will be an interesting replacement for Jedediah. Interesting times ahead for The View!
  • I will miss Jedediah

I hope she's leaving on a good note and not because she was forced or someone was mean to her. I think she was a great cohost and rounded out the panel very well. I will miss her

• Here in Canada ...

Wow, all along I had been absolutely shocked by the ignorant rhetoric and hate of Joy and Whoopi. Every time a guest has a differing opinion, the two become openly hostile if the guest holds their differing view and refuses ' to drink the Koolaid ' (as in1978 Guyana, when religious cult leader Jim Jones influenced 918 people to commit mass suicide by drinking poisoned Koolaid).

I've come to realize that Joy, Whoopi and the panel are merely dumb-downed, wind up toys to be purchased and used by the powers that be. I came across two YouTube videos, with scary facts, that depict how the USA is being targeted by atheist, global nationalist George Soros. The video states this man and other multi-billionaires are playing political chess, causing and using civil war in the USA as a distraction. Amid the chaos of hatred and fighting in the streets and news feeds reporting on the daily unrest, these men plan to initiate a policy of unrestricted, open borders globally, and remove and replace the US dollar as the international reserve currency. This is serious. If this truly is a sinister plan being developed by the powerful elite, the escalation of hatred and fighting in America has begun and half of America is indeed drinking the Koolaid. Even worse, Michelle Obama is now saying the worst part of being in the White House was that she was a black woman, yet this notion was never uttered during the two terms of her husband. I assume Beyonce and JZ and other celebrities like Oprah helped make her time more bearable.

These videos also report that George Soros gave financial contributions to Hilary Clintons' presidential campaigns and jump-started Barack Obamas' political career. He also encouraged Obama to let in 1 M refugees a year. The videos go on to tell how, all over the world, Soros has given billions of dollars to specific news networks and private groups to ensure social unrest and the breakdown of civilized society, both in Europe and now the USA.

Trump, being a non-politician, is seen as thwarting Soros' plans and making his takeover difficult. Moreover, it appears that Vladimir Putin is keen on peaceful negotiation with USA interests. If it is indeed the case that your country is being targeted, I think these videos are worthwhile to watch and be thoughtful about. And for no other reason than to discover the 'creatures' who are Hillary's heroes and also because, " In God, we ALL trust ".

I'm now thinking, just how improbable would it be, if there really was an intentional coercive, financially powerful entity attempting to disrupt the US and world economy ? Or that an overburdened immigration system might be used to smuggle in jihadists wanting to do harm to US citizen and buildings ? Lobbying to take away gun rights, encouraging and permitting young children to change gender, treat as normal watching children killing children, as in " The Hunger Games". Legalizing marijuana and men wanting to wear floral ' one-zees '. Instability and suspicion leading to anarchy. I guess there would then be a need for a global police force - to lock up perceived offenders and 'sanitize' the rest. God help us all.

Here are the video titles :

1. Soros' Formula for Killing America, A Brief Guide for Americans

2. Anonymous - The Takedown of George Soros

3. News article , " Soros Spent To Get Pot Legalized in US and Uruguay

I won't be tuning in to the Emmy's with Stephen Colbert ( whose sister is Democratic Senator Elizabeth Colbert Busch). I won't miss Hollywood buffoons figuratively 'vomiting' hate speech towards your elected President.

• A gleeful account of the 'browning'...

Good evening "ladies"...

Avid and observant viewer! The narrative of 'The View' appears to continue down a general path of how bad white people are and how great the 'gangsta rapper' mentality is. Works wonders for Whoopi, holla louda!! I've watched the content shift for years to over half of the topics originating from 'black' interest with the other half bent on ridiculing most whites as racist.

The topic of 'blacks' uniting in common interest is lauded in every regard, however, any association of 'whites' not directly benefiting blacks is quickly deemed a hate group by default. America willingly accepts 50% of its national media content to be delivered by blacks while 'The View' is currently represented by 40% black hosts, blacks are only 13.5% of the population. With only 'one' black woman, 'The View' would still represent nearly twice the actual number of black women per capita, being roughly 7 out of 100 persons nationally.

Most good folks I know, black and white, do not approve of the 'gangsta' type that these "ladies" love to ogle and growl over (sure, I know, I'm . Parents are more worried about their children getting exposed to some wannabe gangsta's crack pipe and having their kid 'turned out' as one of 'their crew' (the process of pimping your deliberately addicted children). These are the "Super Predators" that Hillary was very clear about a few years back, yet somehow not mentioned on "The View's" 'nothing off limits' ya don't piss off the party of meal tickets?

I did learn that Russian hackers helped, Bernie Sanders also, during the Hillary revisionist delusion that included her being president. Also this week, reportedly, Sharapova said Serena had "thick arms and legs" several years ago and was put on the spot by the "lady" with the clown shaped head, "What did you mean by thick arms and legs?", she asked. Well, I'll tell you and you decide if it's racial, Serena is built like a burly man and would rank well above 700th in men's tennis! Is it racist to point out that this is a result of 1000's of years of savagery where the strongest took what they wanted (in Africa)? If so, the bubble headed broad raised that point!

You decide! | Testosterone? Yes! | Natural? Abetted! | Fair play? Obviously not!

Barbra could have been much better served to maintain a strictly female narrative (nothing racial) to show demonstrably and first hand how genuine female cooperation works (or doesn't), rather than sanction the skewed rants of disdain by notable malcontents supporting a divisive rhetoric. This platform should have gone to 'Own', or 'BET' network. Imagine what this platform could have actually accomplished if the rhetoric were used with directive and not with a veil of frivolity and poisonous bile.

I'm sure it makes good copy, but much of it is by folks like me (low ratings) whom now wonder how far it will go and just what BS is being fed to disenfranchised blacks not really in need of a bigger chip on their collective shoulder (while there are many fold more desperate, even less privileged whites, ie. no 'white' colleges, quotas, .

The kicker is how Whoopi 'takes' the merchandise in an exposition of entitlement non-gratis, because it's free or she can, kinda like those folks who just help themselves to other peoples stuff after every disaster/riot. The real black issues today are gang-banging (shooting folks), thug-life (criminals), rape, drugs, AIDS and a moral base set so low that jail is only a natural resolution of their situation (welcome to the jungle). The novel hook-up line now bae, you crack?".

These issues remain unaddressed and are way too entrenched for a Whoopi who say, know 'bout dat", to adequately address.

Up next, the rationale of adding 1,000,000 immigrants per year (plus benefits) into an economy that never recovered the loss of 20,000,000 jobs while creating less than 200,000 per month, or roughly its own population growth :\

"Wecomtodabew, Wecomtodabew, Wecomtodabew, Wecomtodabew, Wecomtodabew, Wecomtodabew, Wecomtodabew, Wecomtodabew,

Rest well and see you(r) bags in the morning...

• Nothing but far-left propaganda...

1.5
    I remember what The View used to be. It was always a slightly left-leaning program, but there was a tendency toward intelligent discussions about relevant topics, and there was the opportunity for the other side to express their views without being run over mid-sentence by Whoopi or Joy. What this show has become is utterly pathetic.

I have absolutely no issue with political slant- it's hard to find any program that doesn't lean one way or the other- but what The View amounts to anymore is something close to brainwashing and political propaganda. I find it very telling how racist and sexist the hosts actually are when it comes to discussing anyone who took issue with Hillary Clinton's candidacy for president, and if nothing is more clear it's that "tolerance" is only relevant when the opinions a person holds are mirrored by the hosts. There is absolutely no attempt to understand dissenting points of view, which could serve to bring people together in some ways. There is only one worldview and that is the view expressed by the hosts, all but one of which aren't even moderate in their political leanings.

At this time in our country's history, the very last thing we need are shows (on either side) that further divide us. What put me over the top was the insistence that groups like the recent ANTIFA are in no way equivalent to other hateful and terroristic groups like the KKK or neo-nazis. It's intellectually dishonest to denounce one group while barely recognizing the other. No matter what the political or social views of a group, if they utilize violence, vandalism, and intimidation as a tactic, they are worthy of being both recognized, called out, and criticized. Why is ANTIFA not recognized by our panel on The View? Because ANTIFA represents the suppression of opinions that disagree with far left ideologies, which is exactly what this show does on a daily basis, minus the black bandanas covering their faces.

And the addition of Sunny... Well, I admit I do not know much about her, but based upon her worldview I can only assume that (a) she enjoys her victim status as an African-American, or that (b) she literally believes herself to be a victim. In the face of what appears to be a level of success she's achieved that even privileged white folks haven't managed, I assume that Sunny really just wants to pursue the "poor me" angle that the left in this country loves to hammer home, time and time again. Based on the way she talks about race, I imagine she must be sitting in the back of the bus everyday and using racially specific bathrooms. To hear her peddling her racist viewpoints, you might think they're filming in Selma in the middle of the Civil Rights era. Somehow, there are at least two very accomplished African-American women sitting on that stage every day who will spout off to the audience about how priveleged white people are. Funny. Then again, there are a lot of perks to being seen as a victim of ongoing oppression, isn't that right, Sunny? Whoopi? At what point does the dialogue change from being a victim to taking personal accountability, lifting yourself up, and not surviving on the American dime but thriving despite our government's attempts to keep African-Americans in the ghetto? Will that ever be discussed?

Probably not.

This show does nothing but further divide an already divided country while pursuing the absolute falsehood that Democrats are tolerant, colorblind, and the party of inclusion and opportunity for minorities. The fact is that the oppression of minorities is a very lucrative position to keep pushing. The amount of time spent talking about racism, sexism, and Donald Trump's comments about women (all the while conveniently forgetting the nasty treatment given to women abused by Hillary's husband and later further victimized by Hillary herself) is unnerving and the absolute lack of intellectual honesty is even more upsetting. What it comes off as is a desperate attempt re-energize the left by demonizing the right, but not with actual validity. The points made are shallow, narrow-minded, and often race-baiting to pursue an agenda that moves us further away from unity as a nation and pits race against race, gender against gender, and party against party. The View is certainly not the only show that does this, but it is one of the most prominent.

This is what ABC thinks of American viewers, and that's sad. This show and many others like it- again, on both sides- need to be scrutinized and either cancelled or changed to provide an actual platform for positive discussion so that the audience is asked to think for themselves. After all, Whoopi may have a lot of cash in the bank and a star status that the rest of us don't have, but it doesn't make her more intelligent, discerning, or wise than the peasantry. It just means her flawed opinions make her a lot more money.

• Bullies and Hypocrites

You can write a note about issues you have with View, by going to the site. The fact that this show is still being televised is appalling. How much worse can this show get with its Far left and radical comments? Some of the cast are Anti American as they oppose American policies, like Legal Immigration. Secure borders, Keeping us safe, the 2nd Amendment . They never discuss the crimes committed by illegal immigrants against American citizens.

It is terrible how the cast of The View viciously attacks Trump and the Republicans daily. Usually at least half of the show is about mocking, degrading, and attacking Trump. Whoopi grimaces and throws her arms around, gets sarcastic, angry and belligerent. Joy also has her daily attacks and tries to come up with whatever she can to degrade Trump. Sunny also, daily goes on her attacks against Trump. When Jedediah makes any kind of a positive point about Trump or Republicans, Whoopi and Joy cut her off and won't let her finish. When Jedediah agrees with them about a negative, they sit back and let her talk. It is appalling. They support Illegal immigration, of course most liberals do. Trump is already doing good things, but you will NOT hear about it on The View. They dwell on negatives, make up stuff, and believe fake news. Whoopi is an angry belligerent bully. Joy is also a bully. I can't believe that the producers let this nonsense continue. Also, notice how the audience always claps when Whoopi, Joy, or Sunny make a negative point about Trump. The audience is just as bad. Before the election, they would not say anything negative about Hillary. Whenever Jedediah brought up something about Hillary's email, Benghazi, or the Clinton Foundation, Whoopi would quickly interrupt her and not let her finish. All of this is so appalling. I am watching The View much less now. I fast forward when Whoopi and Joy talk, and sometimes listen to what Jedediah has to say. Sometimes, I'm not too happy with her either. They should have a well balanced, Liberal and Conservative team. It would be much more interesting.

• A Disgrace!

Watching the View is as bad as sitting during the National Anthem. Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!
  • The Liberal View

This show is nothing but political trash.
  • It's an example of how the media creates hysteria in our country

I used to enjoy watching the view but I quit. From time to time when I turn my tv on and scroll through the channels then they pop up. It's sad because each time that happens I come across the fact that they are still talking negatively about politics. I quickly keep scrolling when this happens. We may not not like our new president or other political officLs but what ever happened to trying to work together? They are 100% against him and they nit pick and I also question a lot of the information that they say --- is it really factual? They cry out that Trump is such a terrible person yet they act like a bunch of immature high school bullies that are so head strong that they don't have room in their mind to even consider that he may be correct or at least correct in certain things. Narrow mindedness will never grow new ideas and ventures that our country could benefit from. I have come to the conclusion that they must be just actresses because no with common sense and good would "perform" so negatively about our country as they do. It's such a shame when the media dumbs down America yet others buy into their hostility and go along with it.
  • Remove Paula from the View

Paula is nothing but dead weight to the show. The other hosts are fine and I absolutely LOVE Whoopi. Surely with all the other VERY talented women out there, you can find someone who does not try to walk over the other's lines. She is second string at best. She just does not fit. She is just way to full of herself.
  • The View should now be called the "I hate all Republicans & Trump View"

I can not & refuse to watch all these hateful women! It used to be an interesting show, now it's just a hateful political rant. I plan on boycotting all its advertisers and hope something is done about this show. I am battling cancer and would like to see something positive on this show for a change. But, until I hear from someone it has changed I will continue to switch channels when I this hateful view comes on.
  • Such an ANGRY show now

This is now a show of bickering, political rants & negativity.

I switch it as soon as it comes on now. Too bad bc it used to be semi entertaining.

This panel of hosts only feeds into the negativity around us. Whoopi refusing to use the Presidents name is so self righteous and ridiculous. Granted we live in a country where you can have the freedom to do this, but.... you should be respectful. If Hilary Clinton had won the election these women would have nothing to talk about. They should thank Pres Trump for their job security & get off their high horses & belief that their opinions matter or are interesting. They're not.
  • So Sick of The View's Political spew

As "objective" and "open-minded" that 4 of the women on the View claim to be, they absolutely represent a vicious and nasty political viewpoint that polarizes potential audiences who would rather watch a more harmonious and balanced program. The hosts + directors clearly lean hard hard left, with no tolerance for ANYONE who views the world or politics differently. Yet they preach how close-minded people in neutral positions, or on the right, are... a sad double standard, and the definition of HYPOCRISY. I tried watching one episode again recently, and couldn't make it past the 15 minute mark... So, never again. Either new show, or new hosts w/ balanced opinions please. Shame on the "deceptive" view.
  • Confused

3.5
    I'm not sure if it's the intention of the producers to have such arrogant and know it all women. I stopped watching when Elisabeth Hasselback was on until she left then I didn't watch when Raven Simone was on and now I can't watch with Jedidiah Bila. Sunny Hostin is hard to take as well with her condescending views and unrealistic judgement. I love Whoopie Joy and Sarah. Time for a changing of the panel.
  • Very Dissappointed!

The only people watching this stupid show must be the entire population of New York and California. A bunch of Liberal idiots!

They will only show up to a certain amount of likes. It would be many more. They are not allowing them to show up. When I reviewed some of the reviews written and liked some of the reviews, why wouldn't my vote show up? Wow! Could it be fake news from the Liberals??? Fake as usual??? Show the real votes, so fake!!!! I tested out the votes. If you vote against the liberals, your vote won't count many times. If you vote for the liberals, your vote will show up every time. FAKE! FAKE!

You know, I really feel sorry for these women. So much hatred! Let's pray for our leaders. We can all do better by trying to be positive. Let's pray for these women, so maybe they can become more Christian and try to help the country come together instead of trying to drive everyone apart. I have come to the conclusion, all we can do is pray for mean and bitter people as these women. Please pray!!!!

CNN finally got called out for their FAKE NEWS. Time for this idiotic show to be called out!!!! Please boycott!I Like the DNC View review. Good point! Please boycott all of these companies. Spread the word on Facebook and social media. Write the companies and tell them you will not buy their products. We need to stick together. Spread the word!. Anywhere you can! Boycott all of their sponsors.

Turned this pathetic show on today, just to see how much the bitches were bashing our president. I had to laugh when ugly, disgusting Joy was hypothetically speaking about having an affair. HAHAHA I'm surprised any man would marry her and her big, fat mouth, much less think she would attract a man to have an affair. Now that is FUNNY! UGLY BITCH! She needs to marry Obama, the way she goes crazy over him. Maybe we need to start boycotting Disney World and Disney Land!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excuse me!!! The witches got last place!!!!! Let's hope this will encourae ABC? DISNEY to take them off the air!!!!!! Awww!!!! Too bad, The View did not win an Emmy!!! I wonder why not???? Maybe because they are EVIL!!!!!!! Ok. these disgusting women are ugly to everyone. EVIL bitches!

Whoopi is the most disgusting looking woman I have ever seen. She is overweight and has the worst hair in America. With the money she makes, you would think she could afford to do her hair!! Joy has a double chin and blabs her fat mouth so much, it makes you cringe. These two old bats need to move on. They are disgusting and ugly as hell, inside and out. Really! ! She is I had to get on line to read everyone's comments. I do not watch this trash. Please read the comments I have posted in the past. These are the most racist women on TV. Joy and Whoppi It is easy for you to sit on tv and bash the president as you are making your millions. How can you relate to the average American woman? They are both so out of touch with middle class Americans. Why don't you try a positive. No one wants to listen to a bunch of old cackling hens. Wake up America. Stop watching this garbage. Continue to boycott shows like this! Stop watching ABC! These type of shows are put on by George Soros and the Elites!

I want you to know I edit this review every so often and parts of it disappear sometimes. Don't watch this garbage! George Soros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please educate yourself by looking up this horrible man. Look him up on Youtube. LOVES WE ARE ARGUING ! THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT! WOW i JUST WROTE A WHOLE PARAGRAGH ON George Soros and how he is driving this ! The View is staged and is purposely pitting people against one another through racism. My entire paragraph was erased. This is political corruption at it's Finest. Please look up George Soros! He is behind this media and wants people to go against one another. Please do your research and do not support media that pits people against one another. It is exactly what they want. We must educate ourselves and not support this kind of bullshit!

These celebrities have no idea what mainstream Americans believe and think. Please boycott this kind of trash.
  • Barbara come back!!!!!

I, too, stopped watching "The View" due to months and months of political bashing. Time to move on. The people voted him in. Get over it. Nice to see others feel the same way I have been feeling.
  • most un-american show on TV

I urge all consumers to boycott any advertiser of this show. The hateful attacks on our president and his supporters are 100 x worse than what they are accusing him of. To compare our President to the taliban and Hitler is offensive to all the patriotic americans who support him. This president loves our country and wants to make it better for everyone. Whoopi and Joy want to divide our country and won't be satisfied until

we have a civil war which is what their rhetoric is creating. Stop this Treason NOW!

• What View

I was turning channels this morning and got side tracked , ended up with the View on TV. I really was flabbergasted by the comments they were making. They are one sided and have no clue about military or how the military personnel feels. Have they been in the military and served this country honorably?? No!! So who are they to judge?! The women give the rest of us a bad name. I can't watch it, will not have it on in my home. Sorry excuses for women!!
  • Fast Forward

I fast forward through the first 30 minutes of The View. I can ALMOST stomach that show. I wrote a letter to the Disney Corporation basically telling me them that this forum contradicts the family values that Disney has stood for all these many years and that a good majority of country doesn't ascribe to these women's views; but then when they recently honored Whoopie with another award, I realized that my letter probably was put through the shredder. What a bunch of rotten hypocrites!
AFNATL