The Voice UK

Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC Premiered Mar 21, 2012 In Season

thefanof

The Voice UK Fan Reviews (2)

• The Voice UK Season 6

Season 6 Episode 2: I was surprised Capital B didn't get more chairs. Some of these artists would have done better in past seasons.

I wasn't that impressed by anyone tonight, but there's some interesting characters.

Season 6 Episode 4: The girl doing Latch had such a sweet, understated tone. And Will's songwriter was decent too. Solid show tonight.

Season 6 Episode 7: The Blinds close with some wild singers, such as the operatic Britney Spears one to end the auditions, but no one with that great vocals. It's a shame Gavin misses out on most of the better contestants because he seems to take the show very seriously.
  • NECK HAIRS ARISING

Wow, what a great programme. I have never cried so much in all my life at a TV show such as this. The talent that is coming through is so good this year, I just don't know who I want to win. The judges are all giving out great advise though some of the songs that the contestants are having to sing are awful. A few cringers have crept in but the girl that sang loving you (the crystal gail song), who was one of Will's team really had me in tears. She is fantastic and I think she has a great future ahead of her.