The Voice

Blind Auditions Premiere, Part 1

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 25, 2013 on NBC

• Season Premiere

As someone who has only watched American Idol in the past, tuning into The Voice was a truly refreshing experience. I could talk about how less annoying Carson Daly is than Ryan Seacrest, or the higher production values and backstories for the contestants, but the experience itself is just stronger.

Blake Shelton, Usher, Shakira and Adam Levine were all entertaining. I was curious to hear their thoughts, they had some good exchanges with each other, but more importantly, they all seemed like they wanted to be there. That's the vibe I got, that they enjoy doing this, and aren't doing it for money or publicity, like the Idol judges table of the last few years.

Most of the contestants tonight were pretty good too. There is potential here for some future stars.

The Voice just came off like a much more fun show. They may have made me into a full-time viewer.
  • ahh. i love it

This is the best show i have ever sseen this is the fiirst season ive seen and iim in love wiith the show
  • Confused

Where can I watch this????
  • A Real Show

The coaches for this show portrays professionalism , unlike American Idol. I rather watch The voice, fun, Heartwarming,and entertaining .
NBC