Will Champlin:

Cole Vosbury:

Austin Jenckes:

Ray Boudreaux:

Kat Robichaud:

Comments (17)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Have you noticed that Christina will only talk about the chorography when she doesn't like someone's voice.
Flag
I love Will Champlin, he looks so authentic and he sings very very good...!! love him!!
Flag
I hate Will Champlin. Why the hell does he keep mentioning that his wife had a tumour/cancer. It's like we get it dude, move on. (Sorry if I sound harsh, but I can't stand people who ask for sympathy votes)
Flag
I voted for Will Champlin. I would listen to his music all the time, and as much as I think Matthew and Tessanne are talented... I just wouldn't bother to buy their albums. Will, though, there's just something so cool about him, and I'm pretty taken with his performance and type of music that he's attracted to.

I also really like Cole. He's my other favorite. He's a lot more relatable and likable than the bearded guy from season 2 that Ceelo had been so obsessed with.

Of the girls, I like both Caroline and Jacqui. I just really don't get why Jacqui's look refuses to match her music style. It's not because it's her style. She doesn't really have much of a style. So, it just ends up not making much sense. Caroline, on the other hand, has a very cute style and type of sound. She's just very pleasing to the ears. The problem with a voice like hers is that it has steam until it doesn't, so I'm not holding my breath for her.
Flag
Caroline Pennel. But everyone seems to love Matthew Schuler. This season of The Voice really has good contestants. Unfortunately that means there are very little train wrecks.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members