The Voice Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on NBCIn Season

great show!

Ingelief

[1]Apr 3, 2011
    • level: 7

This show is from Holland original, there it was a great succes, and i (a dutch person) can tell you that it is great, better than idols xfactor etc.. the talent was in holland so high it was incredible. Because its a blind audition, its not about having a great body, but having a great voice. Also the dutch version were only 200 people allowed to audition, because of pre audition, only the best where on the show. So no bad auditions, only great ones.. the judges can turn around and tell the singer I want you, if more than 1 jury turn around, the singer/contester can choose the judge he.she wants to have.

Its a great concept, in holland we had alot of great perfomance, also alot of celebs did a number on the show too.. It will be great to see the show in the US, the judges names are great, and i really hope you all love it as much as we did here.

Really a much watch show!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Apr 27, 2011
    • level: 14

I Liked It! It was an old, overused concept with an original twist.

Nordan123

[3]May 5, 2011
    • level: 6

pamhalpert wrote:

I Liked It! It was an old, overused concept with an original twist.

Loved the banter between the "coaches",a surprising amount of talents,the blind auditions a good twist.

But....I wonder how they will make it interesting for us in weeks to come.Will it be interesting for the average viewer to see them work with the contestants? It's sad but it's a reality of 2011,"we" crave instant gratification/captivation or we just can't be bothered....

Time will tell,I'm cautiously optimistic for now.

becky677

[4]May 11, 2011
    • level: 17

I really enjoyed all of the episodes. Last night was a great performance by each of the contestants. I hope this show stays.

Nordan123

[5]Jun 22, 2011

It's getting better.

Vicci Martinez blew me away with her "drum show" in the semifinal,she gets it,that you have to perform and not just sing...

it's performances like that which makes me want to come back for more.Doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes and a vibrant personality.

Actually one of my favorite tv-moments of 2011 so far.

zls177

[6]Jul 18, 2011
    • level: 4
    im pretty dissapointed dia didnt win, oh well i gues xavier was pretty good too.

Nordan123

[7]Feb 7, 2012

Nordan123 wrote:
    a surprising amount of talents,the blind auditions a good twist.

I still love the auditions,spectacular talents and basically good fun to watch!

I hope they dispose of the duet thing later on,and let each artist perform on their own.

stellarchick86

[8]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 32
    I just started watching this show for the first time this season (got bored with Idol and Xfactor was hyped much more than it was good) and I have to say, it was good. I like the fact that the auditions are blind, but I think it would be good if they had partitions in between the judges that could come down in between each contestant because sometimes I feel like they spin around because another judge wants them. Though I guess it doesnt matter because the audience is going to cheer when someone turns around anyway. Also not too keen on the dueling because I like to hear them one-on-one but Im not totally against it. Overall, Im really liking this show.