The Voice

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 Returning Fall 2014

ocean58

The Voice Fan Reviews (65)

• THE GREATEST SINGING COMPETITION

With all the rotating chairs and coaches what more can you ask for, it's the perfect shows with the great singers that everyone wants to hear. THE BEST SHOW OUT RIGHT NOW
  • Why are final shows repeated... really!

Just watched last night's performance and now have to watch it again tonight before winner is revealed. You're milking it! May not watch future shows because of this. Too bad as The Voice has it over any other "talent" shows except for this! Also, Carson Daly is a very nice person and a great host. People cannot help the way they look.
  • the final three

In this final 3 performance, the contestants performed with their coaches. I thought Jake did the best, Christina, while I think she did a good job on her last song, I agree with Imroberts' comment below that American Idol's Gena Irene's version demonstrated a significantly higher level of talent..

Kat Perkins was a performer I was looking forward to hearing on the radio.

Josh Kaufman did follow the coaching and had a dramatic final performance, however, Sisaundra Lewis would have blown that song away. And so, while I am not usually a country music fan, Jake Worthington gets my vote.
  • Christina's version of Elvis Presley

Christina should never had copied singing "can't help falling in love" by Elvis, since Gena Irene from American Idol did it, which she blew Christina away, she didn't sing the song anywhere near to Gena Irene's rendition. What was Adam thinking? I love Adam he is my favorite judge. I like the conscept that the voice brings, but i don't feel the judges are honest with their remarks, they are too polite which gives the contestants false hope and in addition it becomes a judge contest to see who could mentor and get the viewer to vote their contestants so they can win. I never feel this show is about the constestants, Sorry to say this but American Idol has had nothing but real talent and successful talent that have become stars. which brings me to the question, how are the past contestants from the voice doing as far as being successful, I never hear them on the radio, winning grammies i guess that explains that AMERICAN IDOL IS FAR BETTER THAN THE voice.
  • Carson Daly

I love the show!! However, when Carson Daly begins to talk, it ruins it for me!!! He is awful on camera. The right side if his lip lifts when he talks, which is very distracting!!! Also, he holds he microphone over his face and moves it around while he is talking!! He is Awful on camera. It seems he is reading everything he says. He is the ONLY bad thing about the show. I know he is also the producer, but I really think a more experienced host would make the show's rating escalate. He is Carson, watch yourself sometime.. really. It's awful
  • Adam sold out

I am pissed at Adam. He totally dumped on Kat. Why, because he couldn't win with Kat. Being at the bottom for 3 successful weeks. It came down to demographics and Adam went with who the people would favor and not by the talent.

Adam raved about Kat and how she would go to the finals two weeks ago, but when pitted against another of his reps, he caved.

Pretty two faced. Disappointing.

Kat may not have been the fan favorite, but she is the best overall singer on the show.

The Voice has blind auditions and maybe the whole show should have the performers identity withheld. This will get rid of biases, beauty and demographics.

And... I do not like the hair.
  • Not recording tonights episode

I just tied to set my timer for tonights episode as I will be working but there was a conflict because the voice runs the show till 1 min after the hour. When that happens the show that runs till 1 min after the hour is the one that I dont record, so no Voice tonight for me.
  • Missed hearing some of the talent on Battle Round 2014

I sure missed hearing the talent that was cut short in the battle rounds last night 3/18/2014 due to too much background given and bantering between the judgesWe didn't hear the performances of four groups just brief to say who won... I just LOVE this showbut hope it doesn't go by the direction of IDOL due to too much talking and cutting out total performances of great talent! Come on judges cut out some of the bantering. it's not about you it's about the talent
  • Blake Shelton remember who you are

why do you act like country singers are off the radar for you? you are rich because of country fans and we support you on the you are acting like you really dont give a crap this season. What happened to you?
  • An enjoyable show that's all about their judges's voices!

This is an enjoyable television show, pretty fun and entertaining based mainly on the interaction between the judges and their careers instead of the contestants and their quality as products/singers.. the voices that fight in order to win this competition are a mere excuse to showcast the judges and at the end the show doesn't accomplish the on paper objetive.. to discover a major super star.

It's fun to watch the judges to compete and beeing charming while they argue.. but at some point this show fail into deliver a successful winner and still lack after 5 season of a real and worldwide successful super star.. and while the voice keeps breaking records based on ratings.. no one remembers the winners of the past seasons at the end... I don't know.. maybe this season they take some actions in order to improve this aspect of the show... 'cause it can't be that a show about discover new talent ends up just giving even more fame to already acclaimed artists leaving the supposed new stars on the shadows, in the oblivion.
  • Thought this was suppose to be for amateurs??

3.5
    What was fair about having a professional singer go up against amateurs. Tessann should not have been allowed to participate. Why didn't you just bring in other professionals to compete against her? We used to enjoy watching the voice until this season. If you don't go back to amateurs competing against other amateurs we will have to find something else to watch. Also, didn't know that this was open to all countries to enter??
  • Just another Amerian Idol clone

Seriously? We already have Americans Got Talent, American Idol and The X Factor and they all have singing. Now we have another one. Full of sob stories that are over exaggerated and bad. One of those shows I listed has to go. There are too many singing competiton shows in the country as of this date the review has been published.
  • winner?

The people who came runner up should of won like Bo Bruce but that other person won instead, i can't even remember her name.
  • #teambreadandbutter

The voice is great- sad that matthew went home but am all about team Adam. Tessanne for the voice Dec Jamdung
  • season 5 top 5 performances for semi finals

My picks for the top 3 finalists before the episode aired was James Wolpert, Will Champlain, and Cole Vosberry. But after seeing the episode, little Jackie Lee came to win. What a beautiful job she did last night. And Will Champlin killed it with his song by Fun. I liked James' version of U2's With or without you, and I hope it was enough to at least get him to the finals. James is my favorite singer, I watch as they call out who is safe and moving on and I'm shouting Geek Boy. ha.. That's my nickname for James Wolpert. I hope everybody votes for him. We will see tonight on the results show???
  • May the circle be unbroken

I could not believe your decision to leave the word Lord out of the above song!!!!Being in Nashville and tin the middle of the Bible belt you have offended all the great performers that have crossed the Opry stage. You have also offended your armed forces that have fought for your country and your God. I have lost a lot of my respect for the promoters and the judges for letting this happen. I am ashamed for you.
  • Excellent !

This show are very nice. Looking for show.

Download movies online for free
  • Awesome show!!

I love watching this show! My 6 year old enjoys it as well!!! This season Christina looks great! She looks classy and elegant, no boobs hanging out like the previous seasons! And Blake is still funny as ever! I love that guy!! There is so much talent this year! I look forward to watching it weekly!!!
  • be nice Adam

I like Christina, just wish they ALL wouldn't be so adamant about attacking Blake, he's a good guy and you can see it hurts his feelings, evidently he's won because he's done his job. Starting to feel like I am watching American Idol with all the hateful attitudes, I love the voice, and have loved there all getting along and humor, but the humor is turning kind of dark, come Adam, play nice. And bring back Usher, or hey two female coaches..
  • not intimitaded

the voice judges are real a great sense of hummer not like the ( B S ) that went on watching the X factor and American idol Britney spears was the worst ever as a judge than her stone face expression when the winner was selected than on American idol the insecurity between the two female judges not working as a team jealousy or what its so much better the way the voice judges talk to each other its fun and the judges secure with individual talent they have and they really respect each other keep it up the ratings will far surpass the others
  • love the show

I am a total fan of this show and look forward every week to watching it. I am very disappointed that you are bringing back Christina and Celo. I believe that with all my heart that Shakira and Husher have made this show more complete and enjoyable to watch and taking them off the show it not a good move.
  • Even Adam's hotness cannot get me to watch!

The Voice used to be my absolute favorite show. Even more so with the new judges; unfortunately, I cannot watch it anymore, not even to stare at Adam Levine. :'( This show is NOT about finding "The Voice," it's about who is the sob story of the season, the one people feel sorry for, or the one who is coached by someone's favorite. I mean, I love Adam, but I have voted for other coaches contestants, as I do feel the BEST should win.

Michelle is HORRIBLE! I cringe whenever I would see her perform and there is NO way anyone can say she can sing better than the majority of the people who have been voted off. She does have the underdog story, and a good new coach, so she is getting the votes. The Swon Brother's ... I mean, come on people. Danielle DOES deserve to be there, as she is pretty damn amazing, especially for her age ... but the other contestants certainly do NOT belong! I no longer tune into the show, which is sad ...
  • No Longer "The Voice", Show Should Be Called "The Vote, a Popularity Game"

After Tuesday's results, this show officially took a meteoric descent from best show on television to worst show on any medium. What was once a terrific contest of talent has now fallen to a pathetic display of which city or state can muster the most votes for their favorite son(s) or daughter.

Does anyone truly believe that the Swon Brothers are more talented and have better voices than Sasha Allen or Amber Judith Hill, for that matter?

Really?

This show has gone from a "Must See" in our house every week for three years to a "We Are No Longer Interested".

Having watched every show from the first one until Tuesday, we will watch no more.

NBC really screwed this one up bad, it was once so good.
  • Loggins

I was so pleased that one of the contestants finally tapped a great resource of music, Kenny Loggins. Albeit Adam referred to as a Loggins/Messina song, it was written by Kenny Loggins, recorded by Loggins & Messina and Anne Murray. Kenny Loggins is a prolific American songwriter in the company of James Taylor, Carol King, Stevie Wonder, et al. Besides Danny's Song, one of my favorites is Celebrate Me Home, which one of the contestants should have found by now.
  • It's confirmed-American Marjority doesn't know real talent!

The thing that actually intrigued me the most about The Voice; enough to actually watch it was the fact that the contestants were judged only by their Voice. Meaning; the coaches had to hear talent and potential first and foremost. It doesn't matter how sweet they are being portrayed nor to whom they are dedicating a song to, it is how great a VOICE they have. I really think that America needs to be removed as the voting judges in the finals. Most Americans don't know music nor talent. They are voting for each contestant for numerous other personal reasons. I want the judges to have more control than they do at the end.

I will have to consider whether to continue watching this show if Michelle Shammuel is in the top 3. She should never have made the top 5, 6, or 10. I have a very long music background and when America voted her to remain over Judith Hill I was truly angry. Judith has true talent that is rare. America is out of their minds by voting misfit Shammuel over the talent of Judith Hill. SHE DOES NOT POSSESS ANYWHERE NEAR THE DEGREE OF TALENT THAT JUDITH HILL HAS IN HER LITTLE FINGER. NOT BY A LONG SHOT. Does everyone just feel sorry for her (Shammuel)?. I say so what. 74% of us have in some way felt we didn't fit in at some time in life. Get over it. I am sick to death of seeing Sham perform and even hearing her makes me want to change the station. I am tired of her pulling on her shirt, squatting while she sings probably because she lacks any showmanship quality. Judith on the other hand has it all. Perfect pitch, versatile, commands a stage.

I feel for Adam Levine. I could tell how pissed he was when the idiots did not keep Judith. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't return next season.

The outstanding performances since Judith Hill was eliminated have consistently been from Sasha, Amber Carrington and the Swon Dannielle is good but she lacks life experience which shows in the emotionless performances. She is great technically but give her a few more years and some life experiences to relate to and then nothing will stop her. She's young, she has plenty of time to come back and try again. I am sure that American will not agree with me but most do not have music backgrounds and are tone deaf.

Had to get this out and off my mind. Thanks.

• Poor Song Choices on The Voice

I love that there is a variety of music on The Voice from country to pop, etc. it's just great. What bothers me of late is the poor song song choices are nothing to write home about. This is television and the fans want to be able to sing along w/ the song and some of the choices are so old or just not exciting or I'm getting bored. I think the coaches selecting the songs for the artists is a put too much artistry behind their decision and the fans just want to hear some good songs w/ good the song up a bit and give us a fresh bored out of my mind last night.
  • Zero Interest now that The Voice has become a Country singing contest

I have ZERO INTEREST in the Voice (an avid fan since the first season). Now that Judith Hill is gone, it's just about turned into a reality music show for country singers. (I know, Shamuel is not country and I do like her quirkiness, but she seems awkward to me, and I wouldn't buy her albums; and Sasha has a great voice, but her interpretations are just too Broadway) I used to enjoy watching the Voice because it had extremely talented, edgy/current singers without the hokey vibe of American Idol (plus I thought the judges were entertaining). No offense to country, but I'm just not interested. Sorry. NBC should sell the show to CMT.
  • Boring show and singers

3.5
    I hate the Voice, i watch it because its a singing show but thats it. Its boring and the singers doesnt have qualities in their voices that make them interesting or different, all the girls sound the same. It sucks
  • the voice,are peoplevoting for the best singers?

i dont think after watching last night that people always vote for the best singers,i think they must vote for their favorite coach or judith would have still been there,what asame! im done maybe next year.
  • I have to tell you the truth

I can only listen to about a half of a song before I have to change the channel. I grew up on songs like "Lay Lady Lay". where the vocals and music weren't so overly exaggerated. the singers sing on key very well but some of the singers have such a sharp tone that it sounds like a brass instrument instead of a human voice. We all know that cristine tries to hit 28 notes per bar. Darrell Hall was the only singer I ever liked on your show.
< 1 2 3