The Voice

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 In Season

thefanof

The Voice Fan Reviews (196)

7.1
  • No turn, no feedback!!!

First time watching this and quite disappointed in the fact that the singers who dont get a turn, dont get to hear any feedback either from the judges! Should NOT have took that away from the contestants!
  • Love it

I absolutely love the show, especially now with Tom Jones back in it. But I must agree, even though it speeds up things, when they have to walk off the stage without a word from anyone, it feels so cold and cruel. But apart from that, perfect and I love it!
  • VERY Dissapointed

If its not broken DONT FIX ITl!!!!!! No turning by the judges is hurtful and uneccessary,it also takes something away from the interaction between judges as they offer advice,and sometimes regret,at NOT turning for a performer,don't they AT LEAST deserve to see,and talk to you,?understand what they got wrong?You missing a vital piece of melodrama in my view,little if any Chemistry obvious now in my opinion between judges,don't personally see ANY improvement in the show and it seems sadly to have lost it way,come on ITV THINK AGAIN
  • Disappointed

In the past I have enjoyed The Voice & I was looking forward to it, including pleased Tom Jones back as judge.

However, watching judges not turn when a participant wasn't considered good enough was really off putting. Tried to watch again today, Sunday, but actually found it hurtful watching what appeared quite heartless. I remember many times when participants constructively entertained even after had not been chosen to go forward in competition. Do hope improvements will be forthcoming.
  • The voice 2017

I have watched the voice since it first started so I don't like the set up this year . If nobody turns then the contestants walk off, what's that all about whoever made that decision it's all wrong. The young/mature singers come on the show because they want this fantastic opportunity to be coached by the people sitting behind these chairs they inspire to be. In my opinion if an artist doesn't get the feedback about what they need to do or giving them the confidence that they are really good and tell them they need to carry on. Some contestants need that otherwise they are left feeling they've made the wrong choice going on the voice or simply they aren't good enough.
  • fuck yeah MILEY CYRUS

I have not watched the voice since season 7 with Matt McAndrew, but since Miley was going to be a judge this season- I had to watch. WOW. She brings the ENERGY back to that show. Adam and Blake seem so bored- Adam especially, and Alicia no doubt is crazy talented, but her comments got tired. MILEY was compassionate, fearless, devoted, and engaged to her team 100% the entire time. She can be a problematic fave lol, but this woman puts her heart on the line and fights for what's important to her and WHO'S important to her- and that was incredibly refreshing to watch this season. Her musical talents have been a little overshadowed by her racy performances, but I swear- this girls can sing and she's grown up in this business. I can't compliment her enough! This season would have been so ridiculously boring without her and I CANNOT WAIT for season 13!
  • Waste my time

The voice is a joke. I am a white woman and I am 48 yrs. old. I love all music, but the voice is a racial show. The votes are made up. Every year they put blacks as runner-ups and thats as far as they go. They won't let them win, BOTTOM LINE.
  • another thumbs down for Miley - bring back Blake and Adam energy!

I get that the Voice is trying to bring in young viewers, but it feels like the show is giving Miley Cyrus so much weight. Every cutaway during performances of contestants is of Miley singing their songs and gesticulating - it just feels disrespectful of the actual person whose moment it is to shine... and not very far-sighted of whoever is calling cameras. Why do they never cut away to Blake or Adam anymore? These are the guys who have kept viewers tuning in again and again season after season. While I think Miley seems like a lovely kind-hearted person who is going to grow into an amazing adult, I am not interested in her opinions as a judge. She's a kid without the kind of experience others bring to the table that makes coaching interesting and insightful. I think Alicia is great, but she was better when she guest advised - she was a superstar then; she's gone a bit flat as a full judge.
  • The Voice

I used to LOVE this show. Now it's absolutely horrible. It takes a tremendous amount of effort to not change the channel. The songs are boring and overly religious. The mix of music used to be great but now it seems like they are trying on purpose to make the ratings plummet. It's a shame.
  • Music type

The show has gotten a little religious. Tonight it opened with Dolly Parton singing about Jesus. If you're going to sing music about religions, pick music from some of the other religions also, or don't sing religious music at all.
  • Poor poor contestants!

3.5
    Why is it the folks dressing these poor contestants feel it nessisary to place ridiculous wigs on these already attractive young contestants!!!! They did it last year as well. Makes them look fake!
  • Miley is tiresome

3.5
    Miley has brought nothing to the show. Worst judge yet and I have stopped watching which is too bad for the contestants that viewers are so turned off by a judge. This used to be my favorite show. I have moved on.
  • Go Miley with the Voice

I think people forget they were young and stupid one point in there life. No one put down Britney Spears when she went off her rebel times or what about Tonya Tucker in her young self went wild. Miley will grow out it just a faze. I think she is a great asset to the Voice. Miley gives it more personality and charisma to the show. Most of just have anything better to do but whine to put someone down cause your not happy with your life. I dont agree on everything she does but its growing up process that famous kids do. Give her a break for crying out loud.
  • Judges

I used to watch The Voice all the time until this season when Miley Cyrus appeared as a judge. What a huge mistake! She is ridiculously shallow and seriously appears to lack intelligence. She dresses like a clown - no style or taste which further underscores her aura of the ridiculous. Agree that Alicia is boring. I will not be watching the show until you bring back some decent judges like Gwen or Shakira; some new faces?
  • Miley

1.5
    I've never missed a season of Voice. Until this season. Miley is so you think she a,role model then something is wrong with have a picture of her with a penis strapped to never watch again as long as she's If Adam n Blake leaves show won't read several comments an seen a lot feels the same..
  • The Voice - Dumb voting changes and Boring

I lost total interest in this show (for all the reasons as shared in comments by other former fans) -- bye, bye.
  • Miley Cyrus has NO class

Miley Cyrus is a terrible judge! She needs to go before the Voice suffers the same fate as American Idol! Bad judges ruined that show years ago!

• Bye bye Voice

Total chaos this season. The usual banter between Blake and Adam is getting a little meaner and why would the powers that be bring on Miley Cyrus as a judge. Definitely a bad choice since she is such a bad role model the for younger audience. I like Alicia Keys but she does not have a big personality and is a bit boring. Everyone talks over each other and the focus is on the judges now more than the contestants. You had an amazing team with Blake, Adam, Pharrell and Gwen. All of my friends and family have given up on The Voice and you have lost me as a viewer when Miley pressed the buzzer with her ugly tongue. Trash TV.
  • Reviews in 2011 and now in 2016

Just go to page 6 and and back read the reviews in 2011, 2012, 2103, 2014, 2015, people had such good things to says every season. They were so happy to watch this show it brought so much joy to them to watch these people, and Blake and Adam. This season has just gone to the birds Alecia acts like she is a from another planet and in love with everyone with her little soft voice that makes me want to puke. Miley on the other had I have no idea what the producers were thinking with her. You have lost more watchers in our house thats for sure.
  • Why

Not watching anymore. Have been a fan until this season, never missed a show of any season. Was on the verge of not watching anymore and now I will no longer watch. I can't stand Miley and not so fond of Alicia. Miley needs to spend her time working on herself and out of politics. She is vulgar, ridiculous, an embarrassment to females. Why would anyone take advise from her? Unless your just like her!!!!
  • Miley's Political Scenes on News

Miley ruins the show in the first place. Alicia isn't much better. But Miley parading her political views all over the news is the last straw. She needs to keep it to herself. She needs to go before you lose your viewers.
  • Miley wrecks it for my family

The Voice used to be our fave show, Blake and Adam are divine. Miley is an immature, annoying, child who's opinion is not credible with us. We are not watching this season.
  • Tim and Faith Save The Show

OK. First, I have to protest having to see Miley Cyrus every time I tune in to The Voice! She pretty much ruins the entire show for me! I have to admit that she does give SOME good advice to her protegee's but having to look at her is enough to ruin everything. It would help if someone would teach her what to wear and how to do something with that nasty hair! The one saving grace in this particular episode was her having Tim and Faith as her guests. They, of course, steal any show they're on, together or separately.

OK. I will stop raging about Miley with this parting statement; if the Powers That Be ever decide to replace her with ANYONE, I'll be back to watching instead of fast-forwarding through any scenes she's in. Just sayin'.
  • Review by full time watcher

The addition of Miley Cyrus to the cast of judges means the Voice loses another viewer. I have watched the show for the last several years, but I will not be watching this season with Miley as a judge. The last thing this world needs is a tramp like Miley "advising" other musicians. She is nothing more than a prostitute -- selling sex for money!!!Miley Cyrus has singlehanded ruined the show. There is no funny banter between Blake and Adam anymore. Miley just thinks that people care what she has to say. Between her voice and her stupid comments I can't bear to watch it anymore. It's such a shame, I used to love this show. Please bring some class back to the show, people who blend in not take over... That miley just wears her pajamas to to the show she not ever grown up?????????????

I never heard of the Alicia woman and she dresses like somebody out of the homeless group. I guess she dont wash her hair i never see it when she not have it like a turban in her hair my gosh what is that womand problem???

What was wrong with the classy coaches like Gwen and Pharell???
  • very entertaining

I love watching the show. OMG! people get over with Miley Cyrus. Too negative! I don't think you guys can do what she is doing. TBH I'm not fun with her clothes but it is not about the clothes, this is about how A good coach she is, and how good she is to her team. I love her on the show. She adds more joy to the show. She definitely knows what she's doing. She gives really good advice to her team and her team love her and that is what matter the most. She got a good team.
  • the voice judges addition

I think the addition of Miley and Alica to the voice has totally ruined the show. I really could care less about the voice with them on it. Miley is the worst that was ever added to the show.
  • Somebody please bring back American Idol....

How did this show ever win the Emmy?

Carson can't keep his hands off the girls. Miley needs to sit down and shut up. .

You have lost one more viewer.
  • review and adjust the show

I was watching each show until this year when due to the changes and the new judges the show lost the quality

compared with American Idol for instant, this is a disaster

Judges comments are childish, lack substance, judges are not comfortable, have almost no valuable input. In the meantime, all 4 judges this year do need some advise regarding their appearance at the show - they are not dressed or look either cool, nice, classy ridiculous

Big disappointment !

there record and reply works as there is no more than 16-18 min / hour acceptable to watch
  • Intolerable!!!

• Disappointed in Miley and Alicia Keys.

I am sick and tired of them wearing such boring clothes. Miley looks ridiculous and Alicia also. Tell them to change their clothes. Not good.

I love the voice but don't enjoy looking at Miley with flowers all over and Alicia's frumpy style.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7