The Voice

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 In Season

ocean58

The Voice Fan Reviews (59)

• Not recording tonights episode

I just tied to set my timer for tonights episode as I will be working but there was a conflict because the voice runs the show till 1 min after the hour. When that happens the show that runs till 1 min after the hour is the one that I dont record, so no Voice tonight for me.
  • Blake Shelton remember who you are

why do you act like country singers are off the radar for you? you are rich because of country fans and we support you on the you are acting like you really dont give a crap this season. What happened to you?
  • Just another Amerian Idol clone

Seriously? We already have Americans Got Talent, American Idol and The X Factor and they all have singing. Now we have another one. Full of sob stories that are over exaggerated and bad. One of those shows I listed has to go. There are too many singing competiton shows in the country as of this date the review has been published.
  • winner?

The people who came runner up should of won like Bo Bruce but that other person won instead, i can't even remember her name.
  • Even Adam's hotness cannot get me to watch!

The Voice used to be my absolute favorite show. Even more so with the new judges; unfortunately, I cannot watch it anymore, not even to stare at Adam Levine. :'( This show is NOT about finding "The Voice," it's about who is the sob story of the season, the one people feel sorry for, or the one who is coached by someone's favorite. I mean, I love Adam, but I have voted for other coaches contestants, as I do feel the BEST should win.

Michelle is HORRIBLE! I cringe whenever I would see her perform and there is NO way anyone can say she can sing better than the majority of the people who have been voted off. She does have the underdog story, and a good new coach, so she is getting the votes. The Swon Brother's ... I mean, come on people. Danielle DOES deserve to be there, as she is pretty damn amazing, especially for her age ... but the other contestants certainly do NOT belong! I no longer tune into the show, which is sad ...
  • No Longer "The Voice", Show Should Be Called "The Vote, a Popularity Game"

After Tuesday's results, this show officially took a meteoric descent from best show on television to worst show on any medium. What was once a terrific contest of talent has now fallen to a pathetic display of which city or state can muster the most votes for their favorite son(s) or daughter.

Does anyone truly believe that the Swon Brothers are more talented and have better voices than Sasha Allen or Amber Judith Hill, for that matter?

Really?

This show has gone from a "Must See" in our house every week for three years to a "We Are No Longer Interested".

Having watched every show from the first one until Tuesday, we will watch no more.

NBC really screwed this one up bad, it was once so good.
  • the voice,are peoplevoting for the best singers?

i dont think after watching last night that people always vote for the best singers,i think they must vote for their favorite coach or judith would have still been there,what asame! im done maybe next year.
  • Zero Interest now that The Voice has become a Country singing contest

I have ZERO INTEREST in the Voice (an avid fan since the first season). Now that Judith Hill is gone, it's just about turned into a reality music show for country singers. (I know, Shamuel is not country and I do like her quirkiness, but she seems awkward to me, and I wouldn't buy her albums; and Sasha has a great voice, but her interpretations are just too Broadway) I used to enjoy watching the Voice because it had extremely talented, edgy/current singers without the hokey vibe of American Idol (plus I thought the judges were entertaining). No offense to country, but I'm just not interested. Sorry. NBC should sell the show to CMT.
  • Poor Song Choices on The Voice

I love that there is a variety of music on The Voice from country to pop, etc. it's just great. What bothers me of late is the poor song song choices are nothing to write home about. This is television and the fans want to be able to sing along w/ the song and some of the choices are so old or just not exciting or I'm getting bored. I think the coaches selecting the songs for the artists is a put too much artistry behind their decision and the fans just want to hear some good songs w/ good the song up a bit and give us a fresh bored out of my mind last night.
  • Thought this was suppose to be for amateurs??

3.5
    What was fair about having a professional singer go up against amateurs. Tessann should not have been allowed to participate. Why didn't you just bring in other professionals to compete against her? We used to enjoy watching the voice until this season. If you don't go back to amateurs competing against other amateurs we will have to find something else to watch. Also, didn't know that this was open to all countries to enter??
  • Boring show and singers

3.5
    I hate the Voice, i watch it because its a singing show but thats it. Its boring and the singers doesnt have qualities in their voices that make them interesting or different, all the girls sound the same. It sucks
  • We deserve a FAIR vocal ability show!

3.5
    I am simply amazed that Christina would choose two of the best voices on her team to compete against each other. I truly believe that the elimination between Jessie & Anthony was RIGGED in order to knock one of the best singers out first! Both these gentlemen could have EASILY knocked off ANY of the others with NO PROBLEM!!! Yet you pair them against each other???? I WILL NOT watch this ridiculous show again & will spread word to others to do the same. Christina you can blow!! How dare you make such an AWFUL decision!! Best wishes to Anthony....keep believing!! Texas LOVES YOU!! Christina, you should hook him up outside the show!! He can hang with the best of you because Anthony has REAL, GOD GIVENTALENT!!
  • May the circle be unbroken

I could not believe your decision to leave the word Lord out of the above song!!!!Being in Nashville and tin the middle of the Bible belt you have offended all the great performers that have crossed the Opry stage. You have also offended your armed forces that have fought for your country and your God. I have lost a lot of my respect for the promoters and the judges for letting this happen. I am ashamed for you.
  • Usher: Disrespectful / Cocky

At first when I heard that Usher and Shakira were joining the show I was glad. I don't like Aguillera (I find her cold and fake), so her being replaced by Shakira (warm and sincere) was a blast. Cee Lo is cool but Usher is a bigger name so I anticipated more class in the show... Until Usher started to sit with his leg up (really weird), and being passive aggressive with other coaches. All I can see is how he is full of himself. Terrible. Cee Lo should replace him back.
  • christina sucks

they need to get rid of christina send her back to mickey mouse club
  • It's confirmed-American Marjority doesn't know real talent!

The thing that actually intrigued me the most about The Voice; enough to actually watch it was the fact that the contestants were judged only by their Voice. Meaning; the coaches had to hear talent and potential first and foremost. It doesn't matter how sweet they are being portrayed nor to whom they are dedicating a song to, it is how great a VOICE they have. I really think that America needs to be removed as the voting judges in the finals. Most Americans don't know music nor talent. They are voting for each contestant for numerous other personal reasons. I want the judges to have more control than they do at the end.

I will have to consider whether to continue watching this show if Michelle Shammuel is in the top 3. She should never have made the top 5, 6, or 10. I have a very long music background and when America voted her to remain over Judith Hill I was truly angry. Judith has true talent that is rare. America is out of their minds by voting misfit Shammuel over the talent of Judith Hill. SHE DOES NOT POSSESS ANYWHERE NEAR THE DEGREE OF TALENT THAT JUDITH HILL HAS IN HER LITTLE FINGER. NOT BY A LONG SHOT. Does everyone just feel sorry for her (Shammuel)?. I say so what. 74% of us have in some way felt we didn't fit in at some time in life. Get over it. I am sick to death of seeing Sham perform and even hearing her makes me want to change the station. I am tired of her pulling on her shirt, squatting while she sings probably because she lacks any showmanship quality. Judith on the other hand has it all. Perfect pitch, versatile, commands a stage.

I feel for Adam Levine. I could tell how pissed he was when the idiots did not keep Judith. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't return next season.

The outstanding performances since Judith Hill was eliminated have consistently been from Sasha, Amber Carrington and the Swon Dannielle is good but she lacks life experience which shows in the emotionless performances. She is great technically but give her a few more years and some life experiences to relate to and then nothing will stop her. She's young, she has plenty of time to come back and try again. I am sure that American will not agree with me but most do not have music backgrounds and are tone deaf.

Had to get this out and off my mind. Thanks.

• canadaian aaa

when is the show coming to canada. the jugdes should have one card that they can give to a contestant that think that they would like to hear again even if no chairs turn around and only one card per season
  • Christina Aguilera is a TERRIBLE coach and SUPER annoying

Christina Aguilera is so annoying. I don't understand why she was picking on Tony Lucca the entire season....probably because she knew that he was way better than her contestant and Adam was obviously a much better singer/coach than she will ever be. No wonder her career (along with her looks) has gone down the toilet. PLEASE hire a new coach for next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • An enjoyable show that's all about their judges's voices!

This is an enjoyable television show, pretty fun and entertaining based mainly on the interaction between the judges and their careers instead of the contestants and their quality as products/singers.. the voices that fight in order to win this competition are a mere excuse to showcast the judges and at the end the show doesn't accomplish the on paper objetive.. to discover a major super star.

It's fun to watch the judges to compete and beeing charming while they argue.. but at some point this show fail into deliver a successful winner and still lack after 5 season of a real and worldwide successful super star.. and while the voice keeps breaking records based on ratings.. no one remembers the winners of the past seasons at the end... I don't know.. maybe this season they take some actions in order to improve this aspect of the show... 'cause it can't be that a show about discover new talent ends up just giving even more fame to already acclaimed artists leaving the supposed new stars on the shadows, in the oblivion.
  • Excellent !

This show are very nice. Looking for show.

Download movies online for free
  • 2 reasons allot of people will stop watching the voice.

we all love the show but .... Really Carson Daily!!! and another season with that squeaky Christina Millian, we have to let the show play for 15 min. and then start watching it so we can fast forward over the two of them, Carson has no emotion and looks like he is pushing people off the stage, and Christina Millian is flipping her hair at people and dose not fit the show like Carson Daily. Sad to hear they are back for the 4th season. Great show but I dont know if we can do it another season with the two of them.
  • Nicholas Good Luck!!!

Well the Judges might have said over and over that they were all Winners, the fact Voice is a contest! Like any other talent contest the outcome does not always give us the candidate were cheering for. Nicholas was a true talent and quite gifted! I hope Cee will come true with his promise to be there for him.... Nicolas reminded me a bit of ZZTop, not conventional at all, but could put more soul in a song than most! He didn't deserve 3rd place.
  • Good show, except for these 2 ...

Been watching this show since day 1 of the first season, and have to say that there are 2 problems which should be fixed. 1) Carson Daly - boring, expressionless, and always seems pissed at the judges that it's his job to keep the show moving along on time. Totally unlikeable, he ain't no Ryan Seacrest. And 2) Christina Milian - a completely unnecessary and utterly annoying aspect of this show. Just get rid of her and hire one good host to do both jobs.
  • Missed hearing some of the talent on Battle Round 2014

I sure missed hearing the talent that was cut short in the battle rounds last night 3/18/2014 due to too much background given and bantering between the judgesWe didn't hear the performances of four groups just brief to say who won... I just LOVE this showbut hope it doesn't go by the direction of IDOL due to too much talking and cutting out total performances of great talent! Come on judges cut out some of the bantering. it's not about you it's about the talent
  • Loggins

I was so pleased that one of the contestants finally tapped a great resource of music, Kenny Loggins. Albeit Adam referred to as a Loggins/Messina song, it was written by Kenny Loggins, recorded by Loggins & Messina and Anne Murray. Kenny Loggins is a prolific American songwriter in the company of James Taylor, Carol King, Stevie Wonder, et al. Besides Danny's Song, one of my favorites is Celebrate Me Home, which one of the contestants should have found by now.
  • good to see

If you think Phillip`s story is two weaks-ago father in-law also brought home $8144 just sitting there fourty hours a month from there house and the're roomate's mother-in-law`s neighbour was doing this for 6 months and easily made over $8144 parttime online. applie the guide at this site... www Gig60 Com
  • HELLO? BAD EDITING!

I don't feel like I have to watch the whole show because they do SOOOO many clips of what is going to happen that I have already seen all of the performances by 1/3 of the way into the episode! They replay stuff OVER AND OVER throughout the whole show, and they overlap and replay what happened before and then after the commercials WAY TOO MUCH!!! Please someone get some better editing done for this show! Great show! Love the judges, but I almost can't stand to watch the replays and overlaps because they get so old and annoying!!! Some one dooooo something about this please! Make recaps or overlaps be split seconds instead of dragging them out!
  • Pretty decent show even when you're not huge on singing competitions.

I tuned in to the premiere because I'm a fan of Cee-Lo, that was it.
    But I stick with because there was some actually good artists competing, and not just "voices" thankfully, mainly Dia Frampton whose cover of Kanye West's Heartless definetly sold me on her talent. Nakia, Vicky and Javier are also bonafide artists.

Add the playful banter/revilary between judges (even if I find Christina annoying), and good production value, and you have the only singing competition that I'd watch.

Bad points being the typical forced dramatization, the total blandness of Carson Daly, and the stupid media/twitter room.

But all in all I'd put it around my favorites reality shows (Top Chef & Survivor).
  • Love the judges but

The judges are great this year, so is the steal process. Why do they show the training process, but not show each battle of all the contestant. I would rather see each battle *Thats the whole reason to watch the show. My husband and I compete to see who choses each battle winner..
  • Blake Shelton IS the man!

Blake is friggin awesome and the only reason i still watch The Voice.

Still don't think the talent is all that, there's WAY better singers out there than these people auditioning,

but like i said, Blake makes watching this show worth while.

< 1 2