The Voice

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 In Season

ocean58

The Voice Fan Reviews (85)

• The Voice is rigged.

There is no way that Sawyer was better than Hannah, Megan, India and so many more on that show. I can't believe that those little Tweens that voted 10 times for him was enough to allow him to win that whole show. I won't watch that crap again. It's fixed and it was obvious this year!
  • Fans Disappointed

Large group of Fans had tickets to be in the audience for the show and were turned away along with about 100 other fans. The ticket says you have to be there before the time cutoff. Your Fans took off work, hired babysitters and some traveled 2 hours to get to your show to be part of it. This is a huge let down for all of us and really the show should have more respect for their Fans. We were told you always have more tickets than seats to have a full audience. Please do all of us a favor and let Fans know on the ticket in bold print that this is not a guaranteed seat you must get there way ahead of the time to stand in line. Have respect for Fans time, money and excitement for seeing the show live. Sincerely, Mom with a lot of disappointed Fans of yours.
  • Getting Tired of the Voice

Two seasons per year is too much of this show for me.

Lets go back to the old way of finding America's Talent.

Make a record and see if anyone buys it.

This crap seems to go on forever. I just cant care!
  • Very disappointed when...

Craig Boyd was not my choice. I was very disappointed when after he was announced the winner and his wife and baby joined him on stage, he kissed his baby but totally ignored his wife! He came across as a very cold individual! He should have hugged his wife. After all, I noticed she was there for him throughout his competition on The Voice! I felt sorry for his wife.
  • Missing Josh Kaufman

Where was Josh Kaufman?
  • Not recording tonights episode

I just tied to set my timer for tonights episode as I will be working but there was a conflict because the voice runs the show till 1 min after the hour. When that happens the show that runs till 1 min after the hour is the one that I dont record, so no Voice tonight for me.
  • Blake Shelton remember who you are

why do you act like country singers are off the radar for you? you are rich because of country fans and we support you on the you are acting like you really dont give a crap this season. What happened to you?
  • Just another Amerian Idol clone

Seriously? We already have Americans Got Talent, American Idol and The X Factor and they all have singing. Now we have another one. Full of sob stories that are over exaggerated and bad. One of those shows I listed has to go. There are too many singing competiton shows in the country as of this date the review has been published.
  • winner?

The people who came runner up should of won like Bo Bruce but that other person won instead, i can't even remember her name.
  • Even Adam's hotness cannot get me to watch!

The Voice used to be my absolute favorite show. Even more so with the new judges; unfortunately, I cannot watch it anymore, not even to stare at Adam Levine. :'( This show is NOT about finding "The Voice," it's about who is the sob story of the season, the one people feel sorry for, or the one who is coached by someone's favorite. I mean, I love Adam, but I have voted for other coaches contestants, as I do feel the BEST should win.

Michelle is HORRIBLE! I cringe whenever I would see her perform and there is NO way anyone can say she can sing better than the majority of the people who have been voted off. She does have the underdog story, and a good new coach, so she is getting the votes. The Swon Brother's ... I mean, come on people. Danielle DOES deserve to be there, as she is pretty damn amazing, especially for her age ... but the other contestants certainly do NOT belong! I no longer tune into the show, which is sad ...
  • No Longer "The Voice", Show Should Be Called "The Vote, a Popularity Game"

After Tuesday's results, this show officially took a meteoric descent from best show on television to worst show on any medium. What was once a terrific contest of talent has now fallen to a pathetic display of which city or state can muster the most votes for their favorite son(s) or daughter.

Does anyone truly believe that the Swon Brothers are more talented and have better voices than Sasha Allen or Amber Judith Hill, for that matter?

Really?

This show has gone from a "Must See" in our house every week for three years to a "We Are No Longer Interested".

Having watched every show from the first one until Tuesday, we will watch no more.

NBC really screwed this one up bad, it was once so good.
  • the voice,are peoplevoting for the best singers?

i dont think after watching last night that people always vote for the best singers,i think they must vote for their favorite coach or judith would have still been there,what asame! im done maybe next year.
  • No talent Males

1.5
    Really can not believe that Joshua is still in the game, should have been gone for weeks. I think only the females vote for guys, not talent! You can see there arms up swaying to the music, seldom do you see guys in that crowd. If this is the way the Voice is going, I will quit watching it to! They need to have some control to keep the talent going, not just because they are guys!
  • The voice editing

1.5
    Terrible editing. Watch the Welsh 16 year old. Rita ora turned around and then half way through you see he not turned round?!
  • I'm done!

There's NO way I will ever believe that America has no better sense than to pick Sawyer over every contestant in the top 20, let alone the top 4!!! He is an ok singer, but NOT EVEN CLOSE to the caliber of singers that were eliminated from the top 20. Not that it will make any difference, but I will NEVER AGAIN TUNE IN TO WATCH THE VOICE.
  • You really missed on this one!

Craig Boyd was the weakest voice of the final four. The show is supposed to feature the best voice of all the contestants. But The Voice producers out smarted themselves with the Wildcard and adding back to the finale a fourth voice. The end result was more votes were cast not to have Craig Boyd win The Voice than were cast for him. So how is that a winner with the best voice? The problem is that the people that would have voted for someone other than Boyd split their votes over the other three. So 3 out of 4 votes that were cast were for someone other than Boyd to win. Great job The Voice, that was really stupid and proved what? That the worse voice of your top four can win? Your show should be renamed to A Voice, not The Voice. What a joke.
  • Zero Interest now that The Voice has become a Country singing contest

I have ZERO INTEREST in the Voice (an avid fan since the first season). Now that Judith Hill is gone, it's just about turned into a reality music show for country singers. (I know, Shamuel is not country and I do like her quirkiness, but she seems awkward to me, and I wouldn't buy her albums; and Sasha has a great voice, but her interpretations are just too Broadway) I used to enjoy watching the Voice because it had extremely talented, edgy/current singers without the hokey vibe of American Idol (plus I thought the judges were entertaining). No offense to country, but I'm just not interested. Sorry. NBC should sell the show to CMT.
  • Poor Song Choices on The Voice

I love that there is a variety of music on The Voice from country to pop, etc. it's just great. What bothers me of late is the poor song song choices are nothing to write home about. This is television and the fans want to be able to sing along w/ the song and some of the choices are so old or just not exciting or I'm getting bored. I think the coaches selecting the songs for the artists is a put too much artistry behind their decision and the fans just want to hear some good songs w/ good the song up a bit and give us a fresh bored out of my mind last night.
  • Thought this was suppose to be for amateurs??

3.5
    What was fair about having a professional singer go up against amateurs. Tessann should not have been allowed to participate. Why didn't you just bring in other professionals to compete against her? We used to enjoy watching the voice until this season. If you don't go back to amateurs competing against other amateurs we will have to find something else to watch. Also, didn't know that this was open to all countries to enter??
  • Boring show and singers

3.5
    I hate the Voice, i watch it because its a singing show but thats it. Its boring and the singers doesnt have qualities in their voices that make them interesting or different, all the girls sound the same. It sucks
  • We deserve a FAIR vocal ability show!

3.5
    I am simply amazed that Christina would choose two of the best voices on her team to compete against each other. I truly believe that the elimination between Jessie & Anthony was RIGGED in order to knock one of the best singers out first! Both these gentlemen could have EASILY knocked off ANY of the others with NO PROBLEM!!! Yet you pair them against each other???? I WILL NOT watch this ridiculous show again & will spread word to others to do the same. Christina you can blow!! How dare you make such an AWFUL decision!! Best wishes to Anthony....keep believing!! Texas LOVES YOU!! Christina, you should hook him up outside the show!! He can hang with the best of you because Anthony has REAL, GOD GIVENTALENT!!
  • Two monotone males

Really, Joshua and Sawyer is in the Finalist??? So much great artists has been sent home, Christiana Aguilar's 2 bettys were the best on this competition plus Megan Lindsay.
  • May the circle be unbroken

I could not believe your decision to leave the word Lord out of the above song!!!!Being in Nashville and tin the middle of the Bible belt you have offended all the great performers that have crossed the Opry stage. You have also offended your armed forces that have fought for your country and your God. I have lost a lot of my respect for the promoters and the judges for letting this happen. I am ashamed for you.
  • Usher: Disrespectful / Cocky

At first when I heard that Usher and Shakira were joining the show I was glad. I don't like Aguillera (I find her cold and fake), so her being replaced by Shakira (warm and sincere) was a blast. Cee Lo is cool but Usher is a bigger name so I anticipated more class in the show... Until Usher started to sit with his leg up (really weird), and being passive aggressive with other coaches. All I can see is how he is full of himself. Terrible. Cee Lo should replace him back.
  • christina sucks

they need to get rid of christina send her back to mickey mouse club
  • america votes is a joke

4.5
    I think the vote is rigged. How can they vote Sugar Joans off when she clearly has a better voice is a sweeter personality than at least half of the current top 12? The show is not transparent about its voting.

I suspect the producers pick the winners in their effort to keep the ratings up. Which makes the competition a scam. SUgar Joans could easily have been in the top 3. I hope pharrell keeps working with her. SHe is a real natural talent. Doesnt say much for the show that they dumped her.

• What does America know?

It is hard to believe that India Carney has not advanced to the finals. The show is called The Voice, but clearly it is not about who can sing the best, but who is the most popular. As it has been said, so much talent has already been sent home and now we are left with these four? I must be missing something.

I agree Megan Lindsey can sing, but should she have been on the show in the first place? I think not. She has already had a career and opportunities the other contestants can only wish for. If she is allowed on the show, why not invite all the one hit wonders of the world to compete. Change the name of the show to "The Second Chance" or leave "The Voice" to the amateurs.
  • Christina's version of Elvis Presley

Christina should never had copied singing "can't help falling in love" by Elvis, since Gena Irene from American Idol did it, which she blew Christina away, she didn't sing the song anywhere near to Gena Irene's rendition. What was Adam thinking? I love Adam he is my favorite judge. I like the conscept that the voice brings, but i don't feel the judges are honest with their remarks, they are too polite which gives the contestants false hope and in addition it becomes a judge contest to see who could mentor and get the viewer to vote their contestants so they can win. I never feel this show is about the constestants, Sorry to say this but American Idol has had nothing but real talent and successful talent that have become stars. which brings me to the question, how are the past contestants from the voice doing as far as being successful, I never hear them on the radio, winning grammies i guess that explains that AMERICAN IDOL IS FAR BETTER THAN THE voice.
  • Carson Daly

I love the show!! However, when Carson Daly begins to talk, it ruins it for me!!! He is awful on camera. The right side if his lip lifts when he talks, which is very distracting!!! Also, he holds he microphone over his face and moves it around while he is talking!! He is Awful on camera. It seems he is reading everything he says. He is the ONLY bad thing about the show. I know he is also the producer, but I really think a more experienced host would make the show's rating escalate. He is Carson, watch yourself sometime.. really. It's awful
  • Adam sold out

I am pissed at Adam. He totally dumped on Kat. Why, because he couldn't win with Kat. Being at the bottom for 3 successful weeks. It came down to demographics and Adam went with who the people would favor and not by the talent.

Adam raved about Kat and how she would go to the finals two weeks ago, but when pitted against another of his reps, he caved.

Pretty two faced. Disappointing.

Kat may not have been the fan favorite, but she is the best overall singer on the show.

The Voice has blind auditions and maybe the whole show should have the performers identity withheld. This will get rid of biases, beauty and demographics.

And... I do not like the hair.
< 1 2 3