The Voice

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 In Season

ocean58

The Voice Fan Reviews (85)

• America Got It Wrong

Sawyer was a very good singer, but Megan and Joshua were SUPERB difference. I guess all the little tweeny girls made the difference, because his talent paled compared to the other two.
  • The Voice is rigged.

There is no way that Sawyer was better than Hannah, Megan, India and so many more on that show. I can't believe that those little Tweens that voted 10 times for him was enough to allow him to win that whole show. I won't watch that crap again. It's fixed and it was obvious this year!
  • The system dont work

Time after time the great talent is sent home and the just OK singers win. The show don't work it's time to cancel it. Speak up America. I will not watch again
  • I'm done!

There's NO way I will ever believe that America has no better sense than to pick Sawyer over every contestant in the top 20, let alone the top 4!!! He is an ok singer, but NOT EVEN CLOSE to the caliber of singers that were eliminated from the top 20. Not that it will make any difference, but I will NEVER AGAIN TUNE IN TO WATCH THE VOICE.
  • Two monotone males

Really, Joshua and Sawyer is in the Finalist??? So much great artists has been sent home, Christiana Aguilar's 2 bettys were the best on this competition plus Megan Lindsay.
  • No talent Males

1.5
    Really can not believe that Joshua is still in the game, should have been gone for weeks. I think only the females vote for guys, not talent! You can see there arms up swaying to the music, seldom do you see guys in that crowd. If this is the way the Voice is going, I will quit watching it to! They need to have some control to keep the talent going, not just because they are guys!
  • What does America know?

It is hard to believe that India Carney has not advanced to the finals. The show is called The Voice, but clearly it is not about who can sing the best, but who is the most popular. As it has been said, so much talent has already been sent home and now we are left with these four? I must be missing something.

I agree Megan Lindsey can sing, but should she have been on the show in the first place? I think not. She has already had a career and opportunities the other contestants can only wish for. If she is allowed on the show, why not invite all the one hit wonders of the world to compete. Change the name of the show to "The Second Chance" or leave "The Voice" to the amateurs.
  • So Much for a Jury of Peers!

5.5
    Wow, Joshua Davis to the finals? That is one vanilla sound! I thought he was kept around the last three cuts just to keep Adam Levine somewhat relevant, now the finale?! Too many talented people sent home, I think the "coaches" are a bit disengaged because of the talent they have lost. Guilty people walk and the talented go home, good call America!
  • shocked by voting.

Like the show, but Sawyer in the finals makes no sense. Nice sound, people must be voting for his character. If Megan Lindsey doesn't win this thing, I'm done. She's a monster. Far and above all. The fact that her and India won't be 1 and 2, something is wrong. Would rate higher if the best were left.
  • Fans Disappointed

Large group of Fans had tickets to be in the audience for the show and were turned away along with about 100 other fans. The ticket says you have to be there before the time cutoff. Your Fans took off work, hired babysitters and some traveled 2 hours to get to your show to be part of it. This is a huge let down for all of us and really the show should have more respect for their Fans. We were told you always have more tickets than seats to have a full audience. Please do all of us a favor and let Fans know on the ticket in bold print that this is not a guaranteed seat you must get there way ahead of the time to stand in line. Have respect for Fans time, money and excitement for seeing the show live. Sincerely, Mom with a lot of disappointed Fans of yours.
  • Getting Tired of the Voice

Two seasons per year is too much of this show for me.

Lets go back to the old way of finding America's Talent.

Make a record and see if anyone buys it.

This crap seems to go on forever. I just cant care!
  • The voice editing

1.5
    Terrible editing. Watch the Welsh 16 year old. Rita ora turned around and then half way through you see he not turned round?!
  • You really missed on this one!

Craig Boyd was the weakest voice of the final four. The show is supposed to feature the best voice of all the contestants. But The Voice producers out smarted themselves with the Wildcard and adding back to the finale a fourth voice. The end result was more votes were cast not to have Craig Boyd win The Voice than were cast for him. So how is that a winner with the best voice? The problem is that the people that would have voted for someone other than Boyd split their votes over the other three. So 3 out of 4 votes that were cast were for someone other than Boyd to win. Great job The Voice, that was really stupid and proved what? That the worse voice of your top four can win? Your show should be renamed to A Voice, not The Voice. What a joke.
  • Very disappointed when...

Craig Boyd was not my choice. I was very disappointed when after he was announced the winner and his wife and baby joined him on stage, he kissed his baby but totally ignored his wife! He came across as a very cold individual! He should have hugged his wife. After all, I noticed she was there for him throughout his competition on The Voice! I felt sorry for his wife.
  • Missing Josh Kaufman

Where was Josh Kaufman?
  • "The Dark Horse" should win the show tonight!

I've never seen so many talented young people on The Voice like on Season 7! My most favorite was Taylor John Williams, but since he didn't make it to the finale, I cast my vote on Chris Jameson. I think the world needs another unique artist like Chris. I believe, he's the most improved, most accomplished, and he's the one who truly took his coach's advice every single time and delivered results! His originality and uniqueness is as close as to Michael Jackson's - watch this guy, he'll take the universe by storm!
  • america votes is a joke

4.5
    I think the vote is rigged. How can they vote Sugar Joans off when she clearly has a better voice is a sweeter personality than at least half of the current top 12? The show is not transparent about its voting.

I suspect the producers pick the winners in their effort to keep the ratings up. Which makes the competition a scam. SUgar Joans could easily have been in the top 3. I hope pharrell keeps working with her. SHe is a real natural talent. Doesnt say much for the show that they dumped her.

• .Amazing talent that needs some imporvment in the judging !!!!..

This show is a joke its more about the ego of some of the judges to many talented people because the judges are picking and sending home talented singers!!.. the women Judges are more interested in male singers . the voters I don't know what planet they come from the winners no how much the judges rave about them they soon go into obscurity.. To many voters are voting for a judge more than the the last sing off 11/18/ 14 that young boy twitter vote he was off key no where near the talent of the women which

Gwen begged the voters to vote for him and like little sheep the young girls did one of the worst votes in the history of the voice .. the only place this kid belongs is a boy group Ella Henderson from England was way back in the show in England now she is the number one in the country goes to show there voting record is worse there than the massive failures of our singing shows !!.. Its not going to change until part of the problem is the power of the judges it needs to take it out of there hands and let the voter pic who goes on to the final 12 if they want a more equal way for all singers. In spite of all these problems there is lots of amazing talent and that's why I watch the show,,
  • Best Season Ever!

Gwen Stefani is so much better than Christina Aguilera and am disappointed she will not be back next year. Gwen and Pharrell are both really competitive, but just nice people. They fit in well with Adam and

Blake and make the show better to watch this year.
  • Carson Daly Ruins the show

I love everything about the show, but him. He is so stiff and unnatural on camera. What a poor host! He sticks to his cue cards so hard, he totally ignores what the coaches and singers are saying and barrels through with his lines. I wish he had the intelligence or wit to respond to the coaches' comments and synthesize briefly, rather than cut them off and move on to the next thing he's supposed to say. It's rude almost. I wish the producers would do something about it. Would have given the show a 10 but for him.
  • THE GREATEST SINGING COMPETITION

With all the rotating chairs and coaches what more can you ask for, it's the perfect shows with the great singers that everyone wants to hear. THE BEST SHOW OUT RIGHT NOW
  • Why are final shows repeated... really!

Just watched last night's performance and now have to watch it again tonight before winner is revealed. You're milking it! May not watch future shows because of this. Too bad as The Voice has it over any other "talent" shows except for this! Also, Carson Daly is a very nice person and a great host. People cannot help the way they look.
  • the final three

In this final 3 performance, the contestants performed with their coaches. I thought Jake did the best, Christina, while I think she did a good job on her last song, I agree with Imroberts' comment below that American Idol's Gena Irene's version demonstrated a significantly higher level of talent..

Kat Perkins was a performer I was looking forward to hearing on the radio.

Josh Kaufman did follow the coaching and had a dramatic final performance, however, Sisaundra Lewis would have blown that song away. And so, while I am not usually a country music fan, Jake Worthington gets my vote.
  • Christina's version of Elvis Presley

Christina should never had copied singing "can't help falling in love" by Elvis, since Gena Irene from American Idol did it, which she blew Christina away, she didn't sing the song anywhere near to Gena Irene's rendition. What was Adam thinking? I love Adam he is my favorite judge. I like the conscept that the voice brings, but i don't feel the judges are honest with their remarks, they are too polite which gives the contestants false hope and in addition it becomes a judge contest to see who could mentor and get the viewer to vote their contestants so they can win. I never feel this show is about the constestants, Sorry to say this but American Idol has had nothing but real talent and successful talent that have become stars. which brings me to the question, how are the past contestants from the voice doing as far as being successful, I never hear them on the radio, winning grammies i guess that explains that AMERICAN IDOL IS FAR BETTER THAN THE voice.
  • Carson Daly

I love the show!! However, when Carson Daly begins to talk, it ruins it for me!!! He is awful on camera. The right side if his lip lifts when he talks, which is very distracting!!! Also, he holds he microphone over his face and moves it around while he is talking!! He is Awful on camera. It seems he is reading everything he says. He is the ONLY bad thing about the show. I know he is also the producer, but I really think a more experienced host would make the show's rating escalate. He is Carson, watch yourself sometime.. really. It's awful
  • Adam sold out

I am pissed at Adam. He totally dumped on Kat. Why, because he couldn't win with Kat. Being at the bottom for 3 successful weeks. It came down to demographics and Adam went with who the people would favor and not by the talent.

Adam raved about Kat and how she would go to the finals two weeks ago, but when pitted against another of his reps, he caved.

Pretty two faced. Disappointing.

Kat may not have been the fan favorite, but she is the best overall singer on the show.

The Voice has blind auditions and maybe the whole show should have the performers identity withheld. This will get rid of biases, beauty and demographics.

And... I do not like the hair.
  • Not recording tonights episode

I just tied to set my timer for tonights episode as I will be working but there was a conflict because the voice runs the show till 1 min after the hour. When that happens the show that runs till 1 min after the hour is the one that I dont record, so no Voice tonight for me.
  • Missed hearing some of the talent on Battle Round 2014

I sure missed hearing the talent that was cut short in the battle rounds last night 3/18/2014 due to too much background given and bantering between the judgesWe didn't hear the performances of four groups just brief to say who won... I just LOVE this showbut hope it doesn't go by the direction of IDOL due to too much talking and cutting out total performances of great talent! Come on judges cut out some of the bantering. it's not about you it's about the talent
  • Blake Shelton remember who you are

why do you act like country singers are off the radar for you? you are rich because of country fans and we support you on the you are acting like you really dont give a crap this season. What happened to you?
  • An enjoyable show that's all about their judges's voices!

This is an enjoyable television show, pretty fun and entertaining based mainly on the interaction between the judges and their careers instead of the contestants and their quality as products/singers.. the voices that fight in order to win this competition are a mere excuse to showcast the judges and at the end the show doesn't accomplish the on paper objetive.. to discover a major super star.

It's fun to watch the judges to compete and beeing charming while they argue.. but at some point this show fail into deliver a successful winner and still lack after 5 season of a real and worldwide successful super star.. and while the voice keeps breaking records based on ratings.. no one remembers the winners of the past seasons at the end... I don't know.. maybe this season they take some actions in order to improve this aspect of the show... 'cause it can't be that a show about discover new talent ends up just giving even more fame to already acclaimed artists leaving the supposed new stars on the shadows, in the oblivion.
< 1 2 3