The Voice

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 Returning September 19, 2016

thefanof

The Voice Fan Reviews (147)

7.3
  • The Voice's new judges

This has been my favorite show for a long time, but with the addition of Alicia Keyes and Miley Cyrus, this show has been banned from my home. I hope the producers have a change of heart next time around.
  • What is the Voice Thinking ???

With much enthusiasm for the past 10 seasons we have been avid viewers of the Voice. A good portion of the show's entertainment always included the interaction of the great selection of judges on the show, even with Christina's antics. Season 11 has failed miserably to create that with the addition of Miley Cyrus and Alisha Keyes both of which add absolutely no value to the show whatsoever! They only want attention to themselves and have no substantial contributions. Not that it will matter much, but I will not be watching Season 11 at all! Very bad decision guys....
  • are you kidding me?

Like most of the other comments, the addition of Miley Cyrus has lost you another viewer. The Show has always been set apart because it's judges were credible and respected. Now you throw in a joke. To say she has talent is laughable. To say she is capable of good judgement is to insinuate your viewers are mindless fools. The cost of terminating her contract would be far less than the cost of losing your viewers, if not for this season, but possibly forever due to the loss of your credibility. GET RID OF HER. She's graduated from being a liability to herself to being a liability to you. As a side note: Fire the person who thought it was a good idea to hire her.
  • The Voice

Loved the show until you put Miley Cyrus on. Probably won't be watching this year.
  • BLIND AUDITIONS MY FOOT

Maybe I just don't know all the ins and outs of show biz, but I know a bald face lie when I see one. Alisha Keys has been familiar on some level with We'Ani McDonald for at least a year if not more. I have the picture to prove it. I say it's out and out fraud.
  • I refuse to watch anymore.

Miley Cyrus nauseates me. I have been a fan of The Voice since it began, but I will not watch as long as Miley Cyrus is on it. How could you choose someone like her- crude, gross, someone you prohibit your children from watching!! Everyone I know despises her and have said they will no longer watch this show. Just trying to help you - get rid of her to protect your ratings.
  • Won't be watching

You've ruined this show for me. I've been a loyal fan but will not watch Miley Cyrus! She disgusts me!
  • Please tell me it isn't true? MIley and Mariah - fall 2016

4.5
    I heard that instead of the 3 guys and one woman next season is going to be Miley Cyrus (oh please) and Mariah Carey. Didn't they learn anything from American Idol. The minutes you put two women on there you're going to have nothing but bickering, and please I thought this was a family show. MILEY CYRUS, where are these producer's heads. No doubt another of the shows I watch is headed down the same road as America Idol. Too bad, I really like Blake and Adam, but really, are they going to be having Miley rubbing herself all over Adam and Blake? I thought Adam was married and Blake committed. Sigh! I hate TV show producers with dull brains,
  • Miley Cyrus

America needs positive role models for our kids not Miley Cyrus! That is what is wrong with our youth! I am not sure what happened to our values but we need to get back on track!
  • Hannah sings

Love her voice but so tired of the hand! Can they tie it down. Opens her mouth and it comes up same as every song. Really irritating now!
  • FASHION?!

All I can say is how in the world could Christina be one to judge? On the show exposing every part of her body, flirting with every contestant on her team even goes as far as KISSING another female when her gf in the audience. What a great coach. Lmao. Now she on here tonight looking like Dracula.
  • This is suppose to be a PG program

I am a devoted Voice fan, HOWEVER, as a woman I am ashamed at the way Ms. A. choses to expose more of her body than anyone really cares to see. It takes away from the whole integrity of the show which is not to judge a person by the way they look. But with Ms. A. breasts exposed time and time again, not to mention the ridiculous hair color and styles she comes up with she needs a complete make over!
  • Not a family show anymore

4.5
    Christina looks too sleazy. I have 5 boys and half the time we turn it off because of the major cleavage that Christina shows off. She needs to cover up her over flowing fat cells!
  • dress code

Its a shame when you need to tell adults that exposure to breasts will take a family show to R rated show in a heart beat Shame on christina for the past month you are a disgrace and gwen where was the side to your dress I cant believe you 2 could ruin this show for families Shame on the both of you !!! NBC needs to be more prudent on who they have on there especially when kids so love this show Shame on the girls this did not need nudity

• Tonight's show.

Show was great but what the heck is Christina thinking wearing a nearly see through top? Fans not only vote for the singers but the judges too. This is a family show. When you dress provocately you aren't acting in the best interests of your singers. This show is about them, not you.
  • Laith is a Loser

1.5
    Can you believe Laith would insult Blake like he did! I won't vote for him again. Last night Blake said he thought it was too much guitar so tonight Laith said all that about playing more does he think he is!
  • Not Fair

Alisan Porter may be a good singer, but already being a "star", she should use other avenues to pursue her singing career. She has an advantage against the other participants by already being famous.
  • The judges got it wrong!

Not sure what it going on here, but the voters got the first 2 on each team right and the judges got the 3rd one wrong in every case! I guess it's not about who are the best singers after all. Adam should have gone w/ Nate Butler; Blake w/ Joe Maye or Katie Basden; Christina w/ Tamar Davis and Pharrell w/ Catie Peters. I certainly wonder who got the most votes for 3rd place and I'll bet it was not who the coaches picked! Frustrating.
  • Unfair Advancement!!

Okay... so the live show elimination round where top 12 advance shouldn't consist of 3 from each team, but rather the best twelve overall advance. Joe Maye, Tamar, and Kata Hay, Caroline definitely should have moved fwd. Omg Christina and Adam's. team had crazy talent get dropped.. uggh. I hate these ridiculous rules. Need to change. Perhaps America vote 1 for each team thru and the judges pick 2... vice the other way around. So frustrated. Probably not watching extra year along with tons of my friends. Posting this on Facebook too!
  • Wrong choices

Tamar was outstanding those judges always suck to me I will ne aver watch that stupid ass show again half of those judges can't sing themselves i heard way better talent then the judges,
  • Owen Danoff the Right Voice

Owen Danoff's voice is awesome. Great to be able to enjoy a tune or melody and understand the words at the same time. Hope he makes it to #1.
  • BOOOO to Miley

Agreed, Miley on the Voice is just wrong, it's supposed to be a family show. To bring in someone with her reputation is disgraceful. I suspect this is my last season.
  • Miley

So dissapointed the Voice is putting Miley on.

Our group is Out.

• She's in I'm out!!!

I have watched this show from the beginning and didn't always agree with some of the judges but love the show. However, it has stooped to an all time low with putting Miley Cyrus on as a judge. MANY people I know with families or no family have also said they will stop watching. I have been unable to watch some this season with her on. She is a disgusting person and horrible role model for any kids - boys or girls. You are making a HORRIBLE decision by putting that person as a judge. I always had it on record when I couldn't be here but took that off last night. I really don't care anymore. Sad to say it was one "family" show on at this time of the evening in Illinois!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • miley is "in" Me and my group are OUT

I have a group of 12 ladies - age range ... 12 to 63 who have joined together since day one of The Voice. This season, and it appears all upcoming seasons ... we will be devoting our time to watching something else. Miley is the worst of the worst . Terrible role model for anyone!. I stopped my 3 girls from following/watching/supporting Miley when she decided to reinvent herself... treasure ... to TRASH in her very public displays . It would take a LOT for her to redeem herself as a talented role model, and until that time... or, she is OFF the voice, my group and I say .... Bye Bye.
  • Miley is beneath the four great talented judges

What a shame that you choose a disgusting show person for such a wonderful, talented and fun show. My friends and I have watched for years at the clean, fun loving, laughter filled and talented judges and competitors. Now all we see is Miley's face and it sickens us. Please reconsider this horrid move.
  • miley the train wreck kills the show

NBC wrong move letting the train wreck on your show we will not be watching season 11 with the trash on
  • Love the show. Watch every season but

Do not use sleazy Cyrus as a judge. I only watched a little of the last show with Cyrus. I will not be watching this week because of her. Would never watch again while she is on. You'd better consider whether or not you wish to continue with great ratings! !!!!!! I hope you realize how much the ratings would suffer! Please, we enjoy the show but would not watch if you use Cyrus as a judge/coach or even an advisor. Monday, we will be watching anything beside The Voice....... I don't think that you want this type of connotation associated to this show.
  • Lost another fan!

I love the show! But I have not watched this season at all because you chose to have sleazy Cyrus as an advisor! NOW SHE IS GOING TO BE A JUDGE? I will never watch your show again even when Sleazy is long gone! Anybody that has such poor judgement in having Cyrus on your show doesn't deserve to be on TV or have faithful viewers like me! Blake Shelton is one of my favorite country singers but I am considering boycotting him too! What a disappointment you are!
  • PLEEEEEZZZZZZ DON'T put Miley in as a judge!

THUMBS DOWN FOR MILEY! I have been an avid fan of The Voice since the 1st season. The show has class along with entertainment and the judges have all been good. Pharrell adds such class & professionalism to the show, BIG mistake to lose him. As to adding Miley Cyrus, BIGGER THAN BIG mistake. That will definitely turn off a large portion of the viewing audience. Yes, I'm older, very hip, love the variety of music but I think Miley will narrow that variety down. She's a gimmick, what a joke! If she sticks her tongue out once, it will be the last time I watch the show. And we know that's a given so my time of enjoyment is limited, very unfortunate for me!