The Voice

Monday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 In Season

The Voice Fan Reviews (179)

• Bye bye Voice

Total chaos this season. The usual banter between Blake and Adam is getting a little meaner and why would the powers that be bring on Miley Cyrus as a judge. Definitely a bad choice since she is such a bad role model the for younger audience. I like Alicia Keys but she does not have a big personality and is a bit boring. Everyone talks over each other and the focus is on the judges now more than the contestants. You had an amazing team with Blake, Adam, Pharrell and Gwen. All of my friends and family have given up on The Voice and you have lost me as a viewer when Miley pressed the buzzer with her ugly tongue. Trash TV.
  • Reviews in 2011 and now in 2016

Just go to page 6 and and back read the reviews in 2011, 2012, 2103, 2014, 2015, people had such good things to says every season. They were so happy to watch this show it brought so much joy to them to watch these people, and Blake and Adam. This season has just gone to the birds Alecia acts like she is a from another planet and in love with everyone with her little soft voice that makes me want to puke. Miley on the other had I have no idea what the producers were thinking with her. You have lost more watchers in our house thats for sure.
  • Why

Not watching anymore. Have been a fan until this season, never missed a show of any season. Was on the verge of not watching anymore and now I will no longer watch. I can't stand Miley and not so fond of Alicia. Miley needs to spend her time working on herself and out of politics. She is vulgar, ridiculous, an embarrassment to females. Why would anyone take advise from her? Unless your just like her!!!!
  • Miley's Political Scenes on News

Miley ruins the show in the first place. Alicia isn't much better. But Miley parading her political views all over the news is the last straw. She needs to keep it to herself. She needs to go before you lose your viewers.
  • Miley wrecks it for my family

The Voice used to be our fave show, Blake and Adam are divine. Miley is an immature, annoying, child who's opinion is not credible with us. We are not watching this season.
  • Tim and Faith Save The Show

OK. First, I have to protest having to see Miley Cyrus every time I tune in to The Voice! She pretty much ruins the entire show for me! I have to admit that she does give SOME good advice to her protegee's but having to look at her is enough to ruin everything. It would help if someone would teach her what to wear and how to do something with that nasty hair! The one saving grace in this particular episode was her having Tim and Faith as her guests. They, of course, steal any show they're on, together or separately.

OK. I will stop raging about Miley with this parting statement; if the Powers That Be ever decide to replace her with ANYONE, I'll be back to watching instead of fast-forwarding through any scenes she's in. Just sayin'.
  • Review by full time watcher

The addition of Miley Cyrus to the cast of judges means the Voice loses another viewer. I have watched the show for the last several years, but I will not be watching this season with Miley as a judge. The last thing this world needs is a tramp like Miley "advising" other musicians. She is nothing more than a prostitute -- selling sex for money!!!Miley Cyrus has singlehanded ruined the show. There is no funny banter between Blake and Adam anymore. Miley just thinks that people care what she has to say. Between her voice and her stupid comments I can't bear to watch it anymore. It's such a shame, I used to love this show. Please bring some class back to the show, people who blend in not take over... That miley just wears her pajamas to to the show she not ever grown up?????????????

I never heard of the Alicia woman and she dresses like somebody out of the homeless group. I guess she dont wash her hair i never see it when she not have it like a turban in her hair my gosh what is that womand problem???

What was wrong with the classy coaches like Gwen and Pharell???
  • very entertaining

I love watching the show. OMG! people get over with Miley Cyrus. Too negative! I don't think you guys can do what she is doing. TBH I'm not fun with her clothes but it is not about the clothes, this is about how A good coach she is, and how good she is to her team. I love her on the show. She adds more joy to the show. She definitely knows what she's doing. She gives really good advice to her team and her team love her and that is what matter the most. She got a good team.
  • the voice judges addition

I think the addition of Miley and Alica to the voice has totally ruined the show. I really could care less about the voice with them on it. Miley is the worst that was ever added to the show.
  • Somebody please bring back American Idol....

How did this show ever win the Emmy?

Carson can't keep his hands off the girls. Miley needs to sit down and shut up. .

You have lost one more viewer.
  • review and adjust the show

I was watching each show until this year when due to the changes and the new judges the show lost the quality

compared with American Idol for instant, this is a disaster

Judges comments are childish, lack substance, judges are not comfortable, have almost no valuable input. In the meantime, all 4 judges this year do need some advise regarding their appearance at the show - they are not dressed or look either cool, nice, classy ridiculous

Big disappointment !

there record and reply works as there is no more than 16-18 min / hour acceptable to watch
  • Intolerable!!!

• Disappointed in Miley and Alicia Keys.

I am sick and tired of them wearing such boring clothes. Miley looks ridiculous and Alicia also. Tell them to change their clothes. Not good.

I love the voice but don't enjoy looking at Miley with flowers all over and Alicia's frumpy style.
  • Miley

GET RID OF MILEY PLEASE she tries and take over, her voice is like someone running their nails on a chake board and she never shuts up!
  • five stars.

Some of these reviews are so crazy judgmental! I LOVE the new judges- Miley brings so much to the table, why do you people care what she is wearing? This is a singing competition not a fashion competition.. the bickering between Blake and Adam is cute and is what has garunteed them seniority on the voice. Alicia keys is just so down to earth and humble- how would you NOT pick her as your coach? I mean she's THE person is want to coach me to sing better.

Miley keep doing your thing, I have NEVER kept up with the voice but I love the humor and style you're bringing!!
  • What happened to the MUSIC - hectic mess!

I'm another one who can't watch this mess - I record it and FF through all but the performances - takes about 20-30 minutes to watch a 2 hr show that way!

I don't need to know the sexual persuasion of contestants - or what they did when they were 3. Every audition is interrupted with flashing views of judge expressions - with the screaming of family a mess this season is. How many times are we to watch the women judges swaying to music or running to the stage to sing a bit? Does EVERY contestant have to have a sob story and cry before they audition?

It's a shame - but the low key banter that used to "make" the show is gone as they all try to talk over each other and the women just keep blathering. Both Alicia and Miley are overplaying their parts - Cyrus most of all. She's dressed like a child - keeps mentioning "my Dad" and can't shut up for two minutes.

The sparring between Blake and Adam was fun in previous seasons - not so much when the new judges feel they have to jump into and comment on everything that happens.

• Carson

I love the addition of Alicia & Miley. But I have to tell you, I have never liked Carson Daly. He has always been so awkward! This season he is trying so hard to be folksy with the family. It's painful watching him! Have you ever considered another host? Please do!
  • Doesn't Miley have anything else to wear?

Doesn't she know how ridiculous she looks? And that wig/hair complements that stupid look.
  • Last One Leaving The Voice Please Turn the Lights Out

We have a family of 3 children (40s) and 8 grandchildren (teens and 20s). We all started out as fans of The Voice but slowly it has lost first the grandchildren and now the adults.

Last season lost my wife and mother in law, and I was steadfast until this season. My wife left because the competition between judges was wearing her down and she didn't like the behaviors enough - I couldn't get them to overlook the judges and enjoy the talent.

This year I'm the only watcher - I have to creep into my office and watch by myself. But after watching the new judges - Miley and Alisha - gang up on Adam - I decided to just record and fast forward so I could miss the aggravation but finally I decided I was just missing too much of the show, it wasn't making sense, and so I quit.

I have noted that coaches like Blake, Pharrell, Cristina, and Adam have brought class and respectability to the show. Now I feel like I'm watching a bunch of crazy teenagers who are out of control - this isn't bringing credit to the show. The Voice is about the voices of the contestants. Certainly you know your demographic better than I do so losing a few adults probably isn't that big a deal.

My rating reflects the contestant performances and not the coaches.

So long and best of luck.
  • Blake QUIT downing Adam. I'm about to give up on this show. Lack of Love Blake!!

Damn, I'm tired of these last two sessions Blake always downing Adam. It gets so OLD after a while!!! It has gotten worse each session. I thought this session would be different with the ladies joining. Out of luck with that! I WILL QUIT WATCHING THIS SHOW IF IT DOESN'T STOP.

Cyrus joining the show brings color and blare to the show. Get over it you Molly haters! I'm 62, so not really into her music but you have to congratulate her for breaking out of her little girl mold, making herself an "industry name". She has learned a lot in a short amount of time and has a lot to offer these up and coming stars. Get with the program Molly haters!
  • The Bickersons ...

Music has always been a large part of my and my husband's life. We enjoy The Voice immensely, but honestly -- the bickering, snarkiness, etc. -- just more than one can tolerate at this point in time.

Note to producers:

Next time around plese try to be certain the *all* of the judges can conduct themselves with class. Thank you!
  • Oldster Not watching anymore!

I guess Miley and Alicia will bring in the Millennia's, but I think the over 50's watching will drop off. Much to arrogant for me.. My tv NOT tuned in is my vote. Bring back the lady's with class.
  • New Judges

I think I like Miley and Alicia. But, I'm loyal to Adam and Blake. I'm not crazy about the girls picking on Adam so much. Christina and Gwen never did that. If I have a problem with anyone's personality, it might be Alicia's. She seems to have the same profound critique about each contestant. We shall see how the season progresses. Keep up the good work Adam and Blake!!
  • The Best Show of Contestants and Judges

I must say I am not a Miley Cyrus fan and didn't know if I would like her on the show. I did though she is very talented and knows a lot about music so I thought I would watch and then decide. I have been watching the show since the first episode and must it is my favorite TV show. I must admit I was wrong in thinking Miley might not fit the show. In fact she gives it that extra it needed for younger viewers actually the two Miley and Alicia have two different styles but are both very talented in their fields. I was totally amused by their personalities and comments. Great show and great future ratings
  • Great Show

Miley cyrus does not damage the show. Yes she has done some crazy stuff like plenty other celebrities have but she has an amazing voice ( go listen to her backyard sessions, not the radio crap) and has started her own foundation for the LGBT community. People should really know their stuff before coming down on people they barely know for one stupid thing they did. Oh well! They don't need nasty viewers like you guys anyway.

you guys kill me

• What's up with the coaches this year? And is everyone against Adam??!

This is a great start to the new season - really enjoying the singing so far this year/this first episode. Not enjoying so much the coaches being all about themselves! And what's up with everyone against Adam? It was funny and sweet when it was just Blake and Adam bantering and teasing back and forth but it seems all have jumped on the bandwagon! Just watched the young 16 year old jazz singer and smiled through the whole thing - I'm kind of on Adam's team right now ;) PS not too sure about the addition of Alicia Keys... she's a talented artist but not crazy about her in the mix. Pharrell added an element of professionalism and maturity I don't feel with Miley... And Just a random Canadians' perspective :)
  • Why so much bullying.

The Voice has always been one of my favorite shows. But, they cut each other down to the point that I don't think it's fun or funny anymore. I've always thought that a little bit was fun and it would make me laugh. But the very first show of the season and I felt so sorry for Adam. They ganged up on him to the point that the singer could not make there own decision about who to pick as their coach. They need to stop bullying to that extreme. And remember a little is fun and funny. But to much stinks.
  • Another Lost Viewer

WE have watched The Voice from day ONE!!!! WE LOVE it!!!

BUT this year with Miley as a judge we will NO longer watch!!

Someone really screwed up!!

• lost in paradise

what idiot decided Miley Cyrus would add anything to an already hit show. I have watched the voice since it has been on , but you just lost this fan when you brought on no brains white trash no talent to a class act following in the great shoes of Pharrell, Christine, and Gwen love all picks but you just sunk to the gutter and lost this fan for this season. last year when she was a mentor I would leave while she was on. I will miss you Blake , Adam, and The Voice Goodnight, coming your way CBS<