The Voice

Tuesday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Apr 26, 2011 Between Seasons

thefanof

The Voice Fan Reviews (232)

6.9
  • boo to Jennifer as a judge

I can not stand Jennifer on this is not making it as enjoyable as it usually is. She does not fit in. Way to loud, cocky , talks too much about herself and is just annoying . Too bad we have to go the whole season with her boo
  • Isn't this for the

I do enjoy Jennifer Hudson but the first part of the premier tonight, she seemed to make it all about running on stage, throwing focus on the contestants and stop the dramatics. She is a new judge, from winning a show a few years ago, not much experience. There are already a great group of performers, so let's make it about them.
  • Total has been hack judges

The Voice started off being great but now they're bringing in all of these has been never even that great of judges. The Voice is supposed to be all about vocal ability so why bring in people from boy bands and other groups as opposed to people who have real vocal ability four judges.

• I thought the Voice was for Amateurs Not Professionals.

I really dislike shows like American Idol etc. A friend introduced me to The Voice, and I found it to be funny with interesting talent. Even though most performers perform other famous artists work, I think a few did their own stuff.

Lately, I find them placing more & more has beens and artists that have done PAID professional back ups for famous artists... and it seems in the past few weeks most of the artists are overweight CW singers from places like OK, TN & TX from The show now bores me, especially the poor me poor me introductions of each wanna be artist. I am done with reality skit skows.
  • Love Alicia Keys

Congratulation Alicia! I believe Alicia is one of the best coaches for feedback and encouragement. I love the way she articulates her feelings and advise. I will miss her next season. Please get her back. She is one of the best coaches ever!. I enjoy Adam and Blake. My coach wish list would be Adam, Blake, Alicia Keys, and Pharrell Williams.
  • Canadians Like Music Too

Canadians watch most American tv. Canadians love music too. I've only watched the voice since Season 9 but I am SO disappointed that Canadians can't vote. PR can. Why can't we? It's not like we'd make a huge difference or anything, given the disparity of our population with the US', but it would still be nice to count.
  • plake

terrible song choice. sorry
  • Hate gwen and americas choices were bad I think everyone was on drugs while voting

Gwen is annoying and can't even sing it's the voice you need to know how to sing to be on there she's horrible and always stealing people by saying she relates to them take her off the show
  • Change needed

4.5
    I love the Voice. This year it has been very disappointing with Gwen and Blake. I know that they are a couple and great for them but together on this show, NO. Gwen looks to Blake for answers like she can't make a decision for herself. Blake seems to be uglier to Adam and that really pisses me off. I just think they don't need to be judges together. I sincerely believe the show won't last if it stays like this. Just my opinion. I know I won't be interested again if they stay judges for the next season.
  • Voting is a joke

They say that " America votes/voted ". That's a flat out LIE !!!! You can not say this when at least everybody that is under PST, can not vote. We always get the banner up " Voting is now closed" when were told to vote and during the show. This is a RIP OFF TO US AND THE CONTESTANTS !!!!!!
  • Voting sucks this season

I used to always vote for my favorite artist but this season you took that away from me. I do not have a computer at home, I do not do facebook nor do I have a smart phone. I am VERY disappointed with the new way of voting. I do not believe that is fair for other fans like me.
  • Who made her queen of the voice??

I hate what they did w Twain. They dropped her into the show w her opinions trumping all the regular team members. Her comments were shallow and insignificant. What's going on? Why would they take such a big switch in the middle of the season? It totally broke the chemistry of the regular judges. If she stays on, the show should be called Queen of the Voice. And I won't be watching.
  • Blake The Flake

I used to enjoy the voice, but Blake's inflated ego makes me sick. I do not enjoy the show like I did before. He needs to back off of Adam, and his silly interactions with Gwen is getting really old. The show is not all about him, but he seems to think so.. He need's to calm down and act more professional. A disappointed fan. It sucks that the west coast doesn't get to vote. How is that fair?
  • The Twitter Crowd is not America

What happened with Blake Shelton, sacrificing one of the best singers in the show for a genre he knows nothing about. His eagerness to win and get further away from good old fashioned country music makes me want to puke. Casi Joy was a pleasure to listen to and I cannot believe he supports the Android crowd and the Twitter generation who vote and who DO NOT REPRESENT AMERICA. Stop saying America has voted. They have not. You junkie music generation with cell phones are the only ones voting. I'm so sick of this BS I am through with this show. In the UK it is even worse.
  • Love it

Love it !!!!!!!!
  • Gwen!!! Ugh!!

I have been a fan since day 1! I have issues with the fact that Gwen chooses songs that fit what she is feeling not what's best for her team!! Its selfish! She's materialistic and fake. It sucks! I was a fan of Nodoubt! Not a fan of her, well, not anymore! This is not a joke for these individuals, for some, its their very last chance! My advice to her would be to play it back, all of it, and listen to how often she incorporates herself in to everything that should be based on those individuals that pick HER as their coach.
  • michelenbobbyj

Family has only watched the Voice a few years. Huge fans. Country music lovers. So pissed at Blake. Does anyone else feel this way. Rude & obnoxious. Not funny. Not professional. Telling singer Vanessa: Hamburgers & french fries if you pick Adam over Gwen. Tell Blake to STOP! Enough with the Adam bashing. Fans are done. Blake owes the show's watchers & singers an apology. After watching the Voice, This family cannot stand Blake. He is out of control. SOMEONE - Rein Blake in NOW!

VOICE - Are you listening to the fans.
  • Going Downhill Quickly

I am tired of the Gwen and Blake all about them. It feels like they are the only team, puts down the other great am not sure if I will watch all the show watched since day please make a change so you stay the top show as you should be
  • Going downhill

We have enjoyed the voice for years but can't stand the Gwen and Blake nonsense act like teenagers

Unfair to Adam and adults on the shoe

If Gwen comes back we leave

• Gwens hair

When you're so beautiful and really talented but you're here do you has got to go I have about 15 people here watching the show and everybody agrees to not do that bun on the top your head
  • Enough of the Fast Forward

I'm reading a lot of the reviews about Gwen and Blake and they do get obnoxious at times. However, what really bothers me as a viewer since day one is how we have to listen time after time about the singers' stories and then when we get to the battle rounds, they fast forward through some of the performances and just show the winner. Honestly, this is the most aggravating part of this show - I'm here to HEAR the singers, not hear someone's story 100 times. Thanks for the outlet to say this, I wind up yelling to myself every time it happens!
  • No More Gwen

5.5
    I have watched since the beginning, I cannot stomach Blake and Gwen.. Stopped watching this season.. Cannot wait till Miley comes back!
  • Ageism2?

I Second jen33's comments on the age (influence). I think the Voice is getting off track of what their main theme has been; BLIND auditions; so ones voice is the only thing being judged. But lately they turn right around and start commenting and picking according to age, how cute the contestants are, etc. Additionally, the Blake and Gwen thing is getting old; we know they are hanging together but do we have to hear about it every showing? Still like listening to the new talent though.
  • Ageism?!

2.5
    I would like to see that contestants do not start their self intro with how old they are. It exhibits ageism. The competition is about TALENT not about AGE. No problem encouraging juniors - just have a separate show with the Voice for juniors - it makes more sense. If you continue with your 12 and 13 years competing, you will lose the real talents that are right NOW mature, fact that again makes no sense. One day, you may risk to have a toddler on the show. Do not trivialize what you started.
  • So disappointed

3.5
    Ok been watching since day one team Adam always!! The Gwen and Blake thing is ruining it for me ... by the way how can you rag on Miley's wardrobe when Gwen dresses like a 16 year old. If I hear Blake say one more time how many times he's won on this show I'm going to stop watching my favorite show! I grew up on capital music hall jamboree and Blake is making me hate country music and think it's fake and all about his connections gag! Please Gwen quit looking to Blake for your cue to breathe... if she's her next season I won't be tuned in. Love you Adam! At least you are still the same
  • Enough of the lovebirds

3.5
    Enough of Gwen and Blake and her rude referral to a contestant as "that". I loved this show for years and now I am disappointed with them...... Kudos to Adam and Alecia for being pros and above it and showing genuine respect for all contentants.
  • The Rolling of my Eyes! Not The Voice!

2.5
    I LOVE the Blind Auditions and have enjoyed the friendly banter in previous seasons. However, I find myself fast-forwarding thru this season due to Gwen and Blake. I now only listen to the singers then once the BS starts I hit FF! I find their constant fake laughing and "WOW" comments to cause instant rolling of my eyes. They have been over shadowing the contestants and the other judges. One has to do what the other does.... if Blake pushes his button Gwen follows and vice versa! I wish anyone else was in Gwen's seat!!! It's in my opinion the two of them have brought the once entertaining show down. Zzzzzzzzzz! Thumbs DOWN!
  • So Disappointing

Speaking for our group that faithfully get together to watch the show each a disappointment!

Gwen and Blake's mean constant referrals to their relationship is overshadowing the performers, the talent on stage, and the other judges. How awkward it must be for Alicia and Adam. It really makes watching the show annoying. Please bring back any of the other judges instead of Gwen.
  • Gag me!

Please save us all from Gwen and Blake! It is enough to gag you. Bring back Usher or Pharell or Miley anyone other than these 2.

I am the biggest fan, but this has really gone too far. Christina was all about herself, but Gwen is even worse.

Love Adam and Alicia!
  • This show sucks now

Dude I've watch this show since day 1 but this has to be the worst season. Where do I start!!! Gwen stefani is so dick whopped. All she does is turn around when Blake turns and when it's a girl. Her old ass thinks she going to loose him. Secondly, do the judges has ear plugs on or what? They haven't turned around and there has been some GREAT talent!!! What the F!!! They are like take turns. If Blake turns then it's Gwen. If not it's Blake and Alicia or Alicia and Blake or Gwen and Adam. The fuck is wrong with this show. Only twice it has been all 4 chairs. The blinds go to 8 episodes!!!!!! Anyways to finish this show fucking sucks and if they don't remove Gwen I'll never again watch it.
AFNFAM