The Voice

The Knockouts, Part 2

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2013 on NBC

• Knockouts Part 2

A little bit disappointed in some of the performances in this one. A lot of the singers could have been stronger, and I still think some of the decisions these coaches make end up being more than questionable. The coaches do make this program entertaining though.
  • Best Coaches!!! love the season!

I gotta say it, I love the coaches this season, they are amazing! They make the show even more interesting, and make u want to keep watching it, and I am seeing the singers improve day by day and that just means that they are doing their jobs right, and I love you coaches! Blake, Adam, Usher, Shakira! U r amazing singers, and amazing coachers.

And to the artists, this season has been really tough, there is a huge amount of talent and potential, but unfortunately some singers do shine brighter than others, and is not the bigger voice, but the way you connect with the audience that makes them good artists. There are awesome voices in the show, but i feel that at this point there is a need for something stronger than just the voice, they need to step it up and give everything they got into every single one of their performance.
NBC