The Walking Dead

Better Angels

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 11, 2012 on AMC

• Shane is dead? Thank you, that's what I've been waiting for all season

Due to an unexpected death from the previous episode, the group decides to get organized and secure the farm. A final confrontation between Rick and Shane is put into motion. For the most part, this was a good episode of "The Walking Dead". The writers (no offense) aren't doing a good job with this show though. Yes, while this episode is better than most of the episodes this season. It was still very boring and I am really not caring about the characters at all plus the storylines just have very weak writing. "Breaking Bad" knows how to make well written storylines can be exciting when it needs to be. This season for the show, however, feels like the season would be good if it was boring throughout the season with NOT a lot of zombies. I'm sorry but this season being weak and unwatchable, I don't want to even know if I should stick around for Season 3 or just say good-bye to this show. I LOVE Season 1 but this season just doesn't live up to the excitement that Season 1 had. My favorite part of the episode is definitely when Rick killed Shane. Like seriously? Shane was also gonna almost kill Rick himself but Rick has good reflexes and aimed at Shane with the knife in the chest perfectly and that scene was very intense to watch. Shane really has got me angry this past season so I'm glad he is gone. I'm just upset that Dale isn't in this show anymore. So yeah, I really don't have much to say about this one but it was a good episode. Overall, this show continues to be weak at writing and boring on timing wit the characters and storylines but this wasn't too bad of an episode, it was just decent. 7.5/10