The Walking Dead

Cherokee Rose

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 06, 2011 on AMC

7.6
  • Too much drama, not enough zombies.

I loved season one, but season two seems to be written with a female audience in mind. The main character in this show is the zombie horde, but the show seems to focus mostly on the emotions of Lori and the plight of the children.

This episode was no different as yet again we see how Carl is recovering from his wound and we receive another clue about Sophia. I really wonder: who actually cares about these characters?

The ending of this episode was a complete mystery to me. Am I supposed to be shocked that she is pregnant? The world as we know it has ended and the writers expect me to care about the drama-queens problems? The only thing that can save this show, is removing Lori from it. Every time she enters the screen you know exactly what she is going to do: make a drama out of everything. Seeing her enter the screen makes me cringe every single time, and I cannot imagine that most male viewers do not share the same view.

Kudos to Daryll as he is one of the few people I actually care about. He actually acts like someone would in a zombie infested world.

MNT